Terry's Last Day At Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sidonie backed off. It was Gavin who took his load, blissfully gulping every creamy jet that shot into his mouth. A trickle of fluid escaped out one corner of his mouth and Sidonie twisted around to lick it up. As soon as Terry was mostly spent, Gavin released him and kissed her, sharing what he had just tasted.

He looked up at Terry, licking his lips and swallowing. “I don’t want this all the time,” he said with deep feeling. “And I don’t want it as often as she”--he shot an oblique look at Sidonie—“worries that I do. But when I do—damn! There’s just no substitute for it.” He smiled in a way that could only be described as sweet, and added gravely, “Thank you, Terry.”

“You’re welcome,” Terry mumbled.

“Who did you like best?” Sidonie asked, with a mischievous smile.

“Oh, hell, don’t do this to me,” Terry said. “I don’t know. What’s next? Five different samples of orange juice?”

Sidonie laughed and hugged him, laying a kiss on his upper thigh. “It’s all right, don’t worry about it.”

What does this make me? Terry thought to himself. He wondered if at some time in the past, Gavin had had the same question.

Right then, Gavin didn’t appear to be asking himself a thing. He pulled Sidonie back against him. “That really got me going!” he said. “Come on, gimme some movement.” He slumped down in the chair, knees jutting forward. She arched back, trying to lean against him while remaining connected. He played with her breasts with one hand and fingered her clit with the other.

“You have the look of a man who’s thinking too much,” Sidonie said, looking up at Terry. “That’s dangerous.” She humped and gyrated on Gavin’s cock. “Fucking and mindfucking don’t mix. You know what I wish you’d do for me?”

“What?”

“Lick my clit.”

“Now? Um, while you’re…where you are now?”

“Yes, while I’m where I am now. Oh, I do like having a cock inside me and a tongue on my clit simultaneously. And it’s so hard to arrange. It’s been ages. Please, sweet Terry. It just blows me away.”

“Haven’t you come enough for one afternoon?” he asked her teasingly. He was trying to disguise that he was nervous as hell. The act would put him much closer to Gavin’s cock and balls than he was comfortable with.

“Enough’s when I’m too tired to do it anymore,” she said. “I’m not there yet.”

Terry gathered the shop rags in a bunch, and knelt between the stacked, spread thighs of the couple, embracing the two of them. His mother had taught him the virtue of reciprocity, and Gavin had been all over his cock a few minutes before. It probably would not poison him. He spread his tongue over Sidonie’s clit and began to strum and lap it. Occasionally he felt the underside of the man’s cock, sliding in and out and he was aware of the musky scent coming from his groin, but it was all just wet sliding flesh, strongly flavored with Sidonie’s juices. She continued to grind herself on Gavin’s cock, and he tried to keep his mouth in one place. He heard her breathing pick up and she began to heave enthusiastically up and down, getting her spot hit.

Then it happened—her hips canted upward too steeply and Gavin’s cock flipped out of her vagina. Its bulbous head, warmed to blood-heat from her interior, bumped against Terry’s face. And without giving himself time to think about what he was doing, he took the end of the older man’s cock into his mouth.

It tasted of Sidonie; it was warm, pleasantly yielding to the pressure of his tongue, and as large as a Kelsey plum. He sucked on it and twirled his tongue around its beveled edge. He could feel the twin stalks of the erectile bodies behind the large tube containing the urethra; they seemed somehow more pronounced than he had noticed when handling his own erection. Gavin’s felt different—hard at the core but with a yielding outer layer, like a pen with a gel grip. He figured it must be because of the difference in their ages; but when the cock’s owner realized what (who) was going down, it got discernibly harder. The couple suddenly went very still and quiet, except for the jump and quiver of the dick in Terry’s mouth.

“Oh, wow. Oh, man.” Gavin spoke in a husky half-whisper. “Yes. Oh that’s nice.” Terry continued to work on Gavin’s cock, surprised at just how good it felt, and tried to do things that he would have liked himself, remembering the techniques Sidonie (no, both of them) had employed. “Oh, I like that. Like that tongue action.” Terry attempted a little more depth. “That’s ok, you don’t have to…watch the wisdom teeth, babe! Yeah, you’ve got it…” One of his hands reached down and settled on the top of Terry’s head, the fingers twining in his hair. Terry went down a little further on it, tasting Sidonie’s musky juice and Gavin’s fresh, tear-like precum, mingled together. He closed his hand around the thick base of the other man’s cock and his tensed, bunched scrotum. Gavin gasped and suddenly bucked upward. Terry backed up enough to avoid gagging. His saliva ran down Gavin’s shaft, and he tried to let his hand do more of the work. Over his head, he heard accelerated breathing coming from both Gavin and Sidonie, and he smelled a fresh wave of excitement from her pussy, which was still close enough to him that his face brushed against it occasionally. Gavin’s thighs tensed and he braced his feet against the floor; Terry could feel his cock harden and twitch. He’s going to do it, Terry thought. He’s going to shoot and I’m going to have to decide whether to—

“Enough,” Sidonie said, and she sounded the way she had when she’d ordered Terry to fuck her. “I need it back. Now.”

“Aw, Sid,” Gavin said. Terry released his cock angled it so that Sidonie could once more impale herself on it, and went back to licking her clit and labia, all worries about what part of whom he was touching blown out of his mind; just as happy flicking either her clitoris or applying long swipes to the underside of the man’s cock. Sidonie exploded into a series of feral, breathless cries. Terry could feel her leg muscles flexing under his hands, and her flesh contracting in his mouth. She was now gasping and making the kind of noises that ordinarily would have had him stopping to ask if she were Ok, but someone still had a hand tangled up in his hair. “Don’t quit,” Gavin said.

Terry had no desire to. He had become excited again, and he was curious. He had been cupping Gavin’s balls in one hand, and now moved a thumb down to massage his taint, which was hard, like his cock was. He felt as if the couple piled on his chair had formed a fantastic living engine that he was tending, applying lube and fuel to keep it revved up. He wished he had a hand free to tend to himself. Maybe in a little while he could get one or the other of them to…

His fingers, sliding further down, skidded, accidentally or maybe not, into the deep, fur-lined cleft of the other man’s ass. In the midst of the close-packed hair, a tender rosette of flesh startled and quivered under the end of his finger. With an inarticulate sound, Gavin slid further forward, straining the chair back. A wrenching, metallic groan came from underneath it.

Hell, I’ve gone this far, Terry thought. He stopped licking Sidonie’s pussy long enough to lubricate a couple of his fingers with his mouth. Gavin, feeling Terry’s fingers at his backdoor again, bore down a little to admit them. Despite the strength Terry could feel in the man’s thick, muscular ass-ring, it was surprisingly easy to get his fingers in. He had a sudden electrifying vision of Sidonie fitted with a big strap-on.

Inside, Gavin was clean and smooth, and he gripped Terry’s fingers strongly, almost painfully. “Oh yes,” he murmured. “Oh yes. More.”

Terry had been holding onto Sidonie’s thigh for support with his other hand. Suddenly, after picking up his hand and dropping a light kiss on it, she let it drop and stood up. Her long leg flashed over the men’s heads, and then she was standing beside them.

“All yours, man,” she murmured.

All whose? Terry thought. Again, he did not take any time to think about what he was doing, which was as well, because Gavin wasn’t disposed to give it to him. He tilted Terry’s head up and fed his cock into Terry’s mouth with two swift and simultaneous movements. As before, he was blood-hot and tasted of Sidonie. Terry was prepared to enjoy sucking him, but with no mediation from his wife, Gavin went wild. Caught between the grip of Gavin’s hands on his head and his cock thrusting heedlessly upward into his mouth, Terry felt as if he were caught up in some natural phenomenon: something strong beyond his controlling, that did not care and might even end up hurting him, like a bucking horse or a rip current.

“Hey, cut the man some slack, won’t you?” He could hear, over his head, Sidonie’s voice protesting, laughing. “You’re gonna hurt him!”

“I don’t think so.” Gavin’s words were punched through the effort of thrusting and his excited breathing. “He wasn’t worried about us a little while ago.” Terry stiffened his neck against the downward pressure of Gavin’s hands and gripped the base of Gavin’s cock with his right hand, trying to keep it from pushing so deeply into his mouth. His eyes were watering profusely. “No—substitute for it—“ Gavin continued. “Not even—“

“Just let him do some of the work, that’s all,” Sidonie said.

Gavin relaxed his grip on Terry’s head. “You’re right,” he said to Sidonie. “Sorry, man.” He gently thumbed the tears from below Terry’s eyes and stroked his temples and cheekbones. He ran his fingers through Terry’s hair. “Go on,” he said. “Please.”

With the pressure off his head, Terry began to enjoy it again. The taste and texture of the other man’s cock with its great plum-sized, sharp-edged head, and the way it twitched and hardened under his tongue was fascinating and intriguing and alarming. Gavin shivered and gasped with every stroke of the two fingers Terry had in him, his muscular legs tensed and feet braced against the dusty linoleum floor. A honey-like scent filled the air and Terry realized that a lubricated hand was sliding up and down his cock. Sidonie was sitting next to him, and doing this for him because there was not room for her to get down between him and the chair. He tried to coordinate the movement of his mouth with that of her hand.

Gavin was approaching the edge; he could feel it. Terry found the firm, chestnut-sized lump of his prostate and stroked it. The other man’s compact body stiffened as if he were being electrocuted; he made a few urgent noises--rhh rhh rhh--and then “AH…!” The full-throated, profound basso cry ripped through the air of the tiny office. His anal ring clamped so tightly on Terry’s fingers that they tingled. His big balls twitched upward. Terry felt and tasted the first salty splash hit his throat. Gavin’s pent-up cum filled his mouth in squirts that he could actually feel. He swallowed frantically. Gavin’s hands flexed in his hair in time to the giant contractions going through his cock. A mist of perspiration broke out on his skin.

Little by little Gavin’s loud, ragged breathing eased. He released Terry’s fingers, unceremoniously squeezing them out, and gently raised Terry’s head out of his lap. Terry looked up at him, still swallowing cum and trying to read the expression on his face. He had a worn, used look beneath the eyes that had not been there before. Still holding Terry’s head between his hands, he sat up, bent forward and kissed him like a lover, parting his lips and swirling his tongue into Terry’s mouth. It was a novel experience, even after all he had done and experienced in the last hour or so, feeling—and hearing—the end-of-day stubble on Gavin’s face rasping against his own. He let the other man invade and explore his mouth at his will and leisure and gave the kiss back to him. For nearly a minute they mashed wildly, sucking at each other’s lips and tongues. When Gavin released him, he was half out of breath and surprised to find that his cock was rigid and jerking in Sidonie’s grip, dangerously close to going off.

“Stand up, Terry,” Gavin said. Sidonie let go of him and he stood up. “Which?” Terry gaped at him. “Which one of us?” Gavin clarified.

“I don’t care—“

“Good—“ and it was Gavin: strong arms wrapped around his body, hard but gentle hands squeezing his ass and caressing his back and thighs, and mouth engulfing his cock, all steel and velvet jaws and a tongue that was all over the place. Out the corner of his eye, he saw Sidonie leaning back on one hand, her body tensed like a bow, the fingers of her other hand thrusting up into her vagina, thumb on her clit. He felt his climax approaching. He grabbed at Gavin’s head as it started to take him. A shuddering, formless cry burst from him as his last deposit jolted out of his cock and down the older man’s throat. A glittery dark fog passed in front of his eyes. He heard a “Whoa—“ from Sidonie and Gavin let go his cock and nudged a shoulder into his hip, holding him up. For a moment Terry hung there, leaning over Gavin’s back.

His head and his vision cleared and he straightened up. Sidonie drew her hand from between her legs. “Enjoy that low blood pressure while you’ve got it,” she said. “It won’t last forever.”

Gavin extended his hand. “How about giving this old man a hand up?” he said. Terry reached out, they clasped forearms, and Terry hauled back. The vinyl chair stuck to Gavin’s ass and thighs, and tried to come up with him. There was an ominous grinding metallic sound, and the chair came unstuck from his skin and dropped back on its platform. Except it didn’t; it teetered drunkenly for a second on its post. Sidonie scrambled to her feet and moved away just in time. The chair fell over heavily on its side, in the place where she had just been.

The three of them looked at each other in astonishment, and then began to laugh.

“Well, that does it,” said Sidonie. “Jolene gets her chair. I’ll send her out on Monday morning to pick one out. Bertie will just have to deal.”

They crowded into the tiny, noisome bathroom and got as clean as Fast Orange and cold water (there had never been any hot) could make them, and pulled on their clothes. Terry opened the outside office door, amazed to see a dramatic pink mackerel sky; the sun was still out. He had somehow expected that it would be dark already.

He and Gavin ceremoniously carried the two pieces of the chair outside to the dumpster and heaved them in. When they went back into Terry’s office, Sidonie was gathering up all the shop rags and stuffing them into a plastic bag. Terry looked at his blotter-calendar, which had become so blurred and spotted with various bodily fluids. It wasn’t, any longer.

“I switched them out,” Sidonie said. “She’s got mine, now.”

Terry made a round of the warehouse to make sure that everything was secured and all the lights were out before they left. He couldn’t remember if he’d done it before. When he got back to his office, he found Sidonie and Gavin in there, standing close together, arms around each other in such a tender and intimate pose that he hung back from entering, despite all he had just experienced with the couple.

“That was really something,” Gavin was saying. “I couldn’t have thought up a better 30th anniversary present.”

“I’m glad you liked it,” said Sidonie. Terry’s head reeled. So many people would have marked the occasion by going out to Ruth’s Chris or Brennan’s. And wasn’t the traditional gift pearls? Of course he had seen it was a setup quite soon after Gavin walked into the building. Suppose Sidonie had just come out and asked him, would he have agreed? He didn’t know.

“I love you,” Gavin said, “And if you don’t know that now, you’ll know it by the end of the night. I’ve got a shot or two left, and I’m gonna make ‘em count.” Sidonie drew a shivering breath and softly bit his lower lip. “Hold that thought,” he added. “You did this for me—and I know you’ve always…worried…Sid, Sid—the only team I’ve ever wanted to be on is yours.”

Terry stood in the shadows outside his former office, looking at the entwined pair, still feeling Gavin’s kiss in his mouth.

They separated; Sidonie turned to Terry with a smile. “There you are,” she said. “Everything all secure?”

“Yeah,” he said.

“Well, let’s get out of here,” Gavin said.

They took one last look around the office to make sure they had cleaned it up, turned off the lights, and exited the warehouse. Sidonie locked her car. “I’m leaving it here,” she said. “We’ll come back and get it some time tomorrow. Terry, honey, this afternoon has been more fun than I can say. Thanks for playing along with us.”

“It was an adventure.”

“Let us hear from you.”

“OK.” Terry felt his pocket to see if the folded pieces of paper with Gavin’s drawings on them were still there. They were.

“No, really,” said Sidonie. “Let us hear from you, I’m not just saying that. And Bertie probably means it about expanding eastward. Are you going to be all right?”

“I’ll be fine,” Terry said.

“Group hug, then!” she said, and the three of them embraced, there in the parking lot in the slanting, late-afternoon sun. He could smell the undertones of sweat and sex on all their bodies, beneath the aggressive citrus of the cleaning solution. Each of them kissed him for the last time. Terry got in his car. He needed to get back to his home that by Monday would be his home no longer, so he could eat something, have something to drink, and think over what had gone on that afternoon. He needed to sleep. He wondered what he would dream of.

He had always traveled light. Most of the stuff in his apartment he had packed over the last few days. He’d planned to rent the trailer to move it all on Monday morning, but he thought if he could find a place that rented them on Saturdays, he would do it as soon as he got up tomorrow, and maybe he would be in Lac du Miel by Saturday evening.