Terry's New Job

Story Info
She trades her modeling career for a new life.
21k words
4.56
177.5k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The job was too good to be true. A modeling assignment on a beautiful tropical island. Warm sun, beautiful beaches. And best of all she had found it for herself. She sent some pictures and her resume directly to the photographer. It was all expenses paid. She signed the contract and sent it back by return mail. Her plane ticket and travel expense money were sent to her. A member of the photographer's staff met her at the airport upon her arrival. He collected her luggage and took her to the hotel where the entire entourage was staying.

"Did you bring a bikini?" the assistant asked her when he dropped her off at her room.

"Yes," Terry said.

"Good. Cam, the photographer, wants you to put it on and report to room 1220. He's doing some general body shots to help pick the right set for each model."

"I'll change and get there as soon as I can."

She stripped and took a quick shower. After drying off, she looked at herself in the mirror. She was rightfully proud of her body. Her hair was naturally blond and she had large blue eyes. She was 5'6" tall and weighed 115 lbs. Her breasts were large, D-cup, and stood proud and firm on her chest. Her waist tapered nicely to the flair of her hips. She worked hard to keep her body in shape.

She was 24 years old. She had no siblings and her parents had been dead for several years. She was working as a convenience store clerk and part-time model so she hadn't found time for socializing.

She dressed in her bikini and fixed her hair and makeup. She slipped into a cover-up and sandals. She made her way to room 1220. The door was answered by Cam's assistant, Marcia.

"Come in Terry," Marcia said. "Cam is almost ready for you."

The bedroom door opened and Cam and another model joined Terry and Marcia.

"You're off tomorrow," Cam said, "but being ready for your shoot the day after."

"I'll be ready," the model said. "Thanks Cam."

"You're Terry," Cam said, glancing at a clipboard.

"Yes," Terry said.

"Come on in," Cam said, holding the door to the bedroom.

Terry followed the photographer in the bedroom. It was sparsely furnished, containing a couch and a screen standing against the wall. The remaining space was occupied by photography equipment.

"Take off your cover-up and sandals, "Cam said as he scanned her resume, "and stand in front of the screen."

Cam finished reading the resume and faced Terry.

"I see this is your first swimsuit shoot," he said.

"That's right," Terry said. "I've done mostly catalog work."

"Let's take a few practice shots to get the light right. Stand on the mark on the floor."

Terry moved to the 'X.'

"Okay," Terry said.

"She's got the body for it," Cam thought. "This could be the one that gets my ass out of the fire.

"Stand with your feet about a foot apart," Cam said, "and look right at the camera. Stand up straight and arch your back a little. Perfect."

Cam took several shots adjusting the light.

"Good," he said. "Now turn to your right. Look straight ahead."

Terry turned.

"Shoulders back," Cam said, "and arch your back a little more."

Terry did as Cam asked feeling her breasts thrust forward.

"Good," he said.

Then he had Terry face away from him.

"Big tits and a perfect ass," he thought. "What more could he want."

"Okay," Cam said. "Turn right again."

She turned striking the same pose.

"Good," he said.

She faced him again.

"How far did they go in your lingerie shoot?" Cam asked. "I mean what kind of underwear did you model?"

"Mostly bustier, panties, garter belt and stockings and high heels of course," Terry answered.

"Regular panties," Cam asked, "or thongs?"

"Both," Terry answered.

"Any shelf bustiers," he asked, "or peek-a-boo underwear?"

"No," Terry answered. "But I did wear lace bras and panties sometimes."

"I don't mean to embarrass you," Cam said, "The reason I'm asking is that the suits we are using are ... skimpy and ... revealing. I'm trying to figure out how comfortable you are with your body. Do you like lingerie modeling?"

"I enjoyed it," Terry said, blushing. "The photographers seem pleased also. I'm larger on top than some models so I fill out the bras more."

"I can see that," Cam said. "In fact that's one of the reasons I wanted you on this shoot. The client is looking for a lot of teasing and some soft nudity. How would you feel about that?"

"I've never posed nude, Cam," Terry said. "I don't know how I feel about it."

"That's okay, Terry," Cam said. "Remember, even in the reality shows on TV, the models pose nude. It's really not a big deal."

"That's true," Terry said. "I never thought about it that way."

"Let's do a test run," Cam said. "I mean to help you get used to it. We'll take a few shots now when it's just the two of us."

"Okay Cam," Terry said, "If that's what you want."

"Good," Cam said. "Go behind the screen and take off your top, then cover your breasts with your hands. We'll do the same four poses we just did."

Terry went behind the screen and removed her top. Her large breasts jutted out from her chest. She covered herself with her hands and walked back to the 'X.'

"There," Cam said, "that wasn't so hard. Was it?"

"No," Terry said. "I guess not."

"Even if she doesn't get me off the hook," Cam thought, "I can sell these on the Internet and make a little on them."

He photographed her in the same four poses.

"Now," Cam said, "instead of two hands, I want you to use your left hand and forearm. You can face the screen to switch."

Terry did as Cam asked and then turned to face him again.

"Good," Cam said, "now put your right hand behind you neck. Good. Elbow back. Perfect."

Cam took more pictures.

"How are you doing, Terry?" Cam asked, sounding concerned, "Are you getting more comfortable?"

"Yes Cam," she said, "but I'm still nervous."

"I know you are," Cam said. "We should practice a little more. Don't you think?"

"Okay," Terry said. "I really appreciate your help."

"That's why I'm here," Cam said." Let's try this. Face the screen and put both of your hands on your head. I will only photograph you from the back so nothing will show."

Terry faced the screen and locked her fingers on top of her head.

"Perfect," Cam said. "I'm going to move around back here, but don't worry, I will always be behind you."

Cam began taking pictures. As he moved to the side, more and more of Terry's breast showed. He stopped before she became too nervous. He repeated the process on Terry's other side.

"These are great," Cam said. "How are you doing Terry?"

"Good, Cam," Terry said. "Thank you for being so patient with me."

"You're welcome," Cam said. "Why don't you face me again, with your fingertips covering your nipples? I'm sure you've seen the pose I mean in magazines."

"Good," Cam said, taking pictures. "Slide you finger off a little more."

Terry slid her fingers over her nipples until just the tips remained for cover. Her nipples hardened.

"Are you ready to try a couple topless?" Cam asked later.

"Okay," Terry said.

"Great," Cam said. "Put you hands back on top of your head. Elbows back. Arch your back."

Terry's large firm breasts were thrust forward, her nipples hard. Cam photographed her for several minutes.

"That's enough for today," Cam said. "Why don't you put your top back on?"

Terry replaced her top.

"You start tomorrow," Cam said, "so I want you eat a light dinner and get a lot of sleep. It's going to be a long day."

"I will, Cam," Terry said. "Thanks."

--------------------------------------------------

The next day, on location, Terry dressed in a tiny string bikini, two triangles about 2" at the base tapering to a point 3" above the horizontal string made a valiant effort to cover her breasts. Another triangle, about the same size as the two over her breasts, covered her pubic area. All three triangles were held in place by strings tied between her shoulder blades and at her hips. One tiny string ran between her legs, up the crack of her bottom connecting at her waist. It was by far the skimpiest outfit she had ever worn at a shoot.

"You look great, honey," Marcia said. "Slip into this robe and we'll head for the set."

Terry tied the robe and followed Marcia out of the dressing tent onto a beautiful tropical beach bathed in sunlight. She walked a short way down the beach to where the camera crew was set up. There were lawn chairs, an umbrella and a towel stretched out on the sand. Two grips were holding mirrors directing sunlight onto the body of the model dressed in another skimpy suit. A couple of other helpers stood around waiting for orders. Behind the photographer was a man Terry didn't know. He was dressed in an expensive business suit and stood in the shade of one of the palm trees that lined the beach.

"That's it for today, honey," Cam said to the posing model.

She rose from the towel, put on a robe and walked past Terry on the way to the changing tent.

"Come on, Terry," Cam said. "You're up."

He directed Terry onto the beach chair under the umbrella. Terry approached the chair experiencing the rush she always had as a shoot started. She loved being the center of attention, everyone focusing on her.

"Marcia, take her robe," Cam said. "Terry, stand by the chair so we can get a light reading."

Terry untied the robe and handed it to Marcia. Glancing around she saw several appreciative nods as the males in the crew looked her up and down. Cam turned and looked at the well dressed gentleman standing a little distance off. The man nodded. Cam returned the gentleman's nod and turned back to Terry.

"Okay, Terry," Cam said. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," Terry said.

"Good," Cam said. "Sit in the chair, legs spread, lean forward and arch your back."

Terry did as she was told, feeling her large, firm breasts pressing into the small triangles of her bra. Her nipples stiffened.

"Arch your back more, Terry," Cam said.

Terry arched further pressing her breasts forward. Cam took several pictures.

"Good," Cam said. "Now kneel on the chair facing away and look back into the camera. That's it. Now arch your back."

Terry arched her back and for the first time in all her photo shoots she began to be a little uncomfortable. The poses were very suggestive. She thought about swimsuit calendars she had seen and decided her poses were no more risqué than those.

"Spread you knees, Terry," Cam said.

Terry separated her knees about 2" a warm feeling growing between her legs. Cam took some pictures.

"Further," Cam said.

Terry scooted her knees further apart and Cam took pictures. This was repeated until Terry's knees were as far apart as the chair would allow. Cam moved around Terry taking pictures. Half an hour and a dozen poses later Cam called an end to this part of the shoot.

"Okay," he said. "I want everyone off the set except Tommy and Chuck. I'll see the rest of you at the next location tomorrow."

When the set was cleared, Cam approached Terry.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"I think so," Terry said.

"Since this is your first time," Cam said, "I thought it might be easier on you to have a skeleton crew."

"Thank you Cam," Terry said. "I appreciate that."

"Let's start just the way we did yesterday," Cam said. "Take off your top and cover your breasts with your hands."

Terry looked around for a place to change.

"Just face away from us," Cam said. "We're all professionals here."

Terry turned her back on the crew, removed her top and covered her breasts with her hands.

"Let's start in the chair again," Cam said. "Now slide your hands off your breasts until your nipples are covered by just your fingertips."

Cam took pictures of this pose and several variations.

"Are you ready, Terry?" Cam asked, "I don't want to rush you, but I don't want to lose the light."

"I'm ready," Terry said.

"Good," Cam said, "Put your hands on the arms of the chair, lean back and arch your back."

Terry hesitated and then slowly moved her hands off her breasts to the arms of the chair. Cam photographed her for half an hour. He had her lying on her tummy, on a towel.

"Here's what I want to do now, Terry," Cam said. "I'm going to have Chuck take your bikini bottoms."

Terry started and looked at Cam.

"Now don't worry," Cam said. "You are lying on your front and all that will show is your bottom. The string is all that is covering you now anyway, so really nothing more will show. Will you do this for me Terry?"

Terry thought for a minute.

"Okay Cam," she said finally.

Chuck knelt by Terry and untied her bikini bottoms. Cam moved in and took lots of pictures. He had Terry pose several ways, never letting her pubic area show.

"I'm going to have Chuck spread some lotion on your back Terry," Cam said. "Shiny skin makes a great photograph."

He was no longer asking her, her was telling her.

Chuck took the bottle of baby oil and began applying it to Terry's back. This wasn't ordinary baby oil. Cam had gotten it from the man in the suit. The lotion was spiked with a mild sedative, not enough to put Terry to sleep, just enough to take the edge off her nervousness. Additionally, he introduced a liberal amount of a very powerful female aphrodisiac.

He took his time, massaging the oil into Terry's neck, back and arms. Cam could see her relax. She didn't even notice when Chuck oiled her sides and brushed her bulging breasts. He stopped at the small of her back and moved to her feet. He worked slowly up Terry's legs to the top of her thighs.

"Terry," Cam said, "we have to do your bottom also. It looks silly to have the rest of you shiny."

"Okay," Terry said, barely listening to what he said.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "That feels nice."

Meanwhile, Tommy had set up three digital video cameras, focusing on Terry, One on her face, one full body and one between her legs. Cam took pictures, giving the drugs time to work.

"Spread your legs a little," Cam said. "There are some dull spots on your thighs."

Terry spread her legs about three inches. Her pussy was just peeking out from between her legs. Cam took some pictures.

"A little more, Terry," Cam said. "Here, let Chuck help you."

Chuck spread her legs until her feet were about 20" apart. Terry's pussy was clearly visible between her legs, her lips glistening with arousal.

"That's perfect, Terry," Cam said. "Okay Chuck, oil her thighs and don't miss any spots this time."

Chuck put oil on his hands and worked it into Terry inner thighs just below her pussy. He looked at Cam who nodded his approval.

"I see one more spot that doesn't have oil," Cam said.

Chuck moved his hand over Terry's pussy, rubbing gently. Terry moaned and clutched the towel in her fists. He dribbled oil directly on her pussy and worked it into her puffy pink lips. Terry was beyond knowing or caring what he was doing. She was lost in a drug induced haze. She was awake, smiling, eyes open if not focusing. She was no longer posing, they were posing her. They spread her legs wider causing her pussy lips to separate. Chuck stroked two oily fingers into her. They lifted her hips, spread her legs wide. They rolled her over and oiled her front paying special attention to her large breasts and very aroused nipples. They raised her knees and spread her legs. Chuck dropped his shorts and pushed his very hard erection into her.

"Hmm," Terry moaned, "That feels so good."

Tommy had removed the movie camera from the tripod and was filming the action up close and personal

"I want a cum-shot on her tits." Cam said, "You damn well better pull out in time."

All Chuck could do was grunt. Chuck pumped into her as long as he could, then pulled out and stroked himself to orgasm. They got some great footage of Chuck's cum arcing up and landing on Terry's breasts.

"Chuck," Cam said, "you take the camera. Tommy I want a blow job shot."

Tommy pressed his erection to Terry's lips. Reflex took over and she opened her mouth to accept his raging hard-on. He pumped into her mouth for a few minutes and then pulled out to come on her tits.

"That's a wrap," Cam said.

They took a towel and wiped the cum off Terry's breasts, dressed her in her bikini and half carried her to the car. Back at the hotel they left her in her room, lying on her bed. Two hours later, as the drug began to wear off, she woke to find herself in her room with no idea how she got there. She showered, washing off the last traces of the drug.

----------------------------------------------------

Terry was sitting nude on the bed trying to piece together the afternoon when the phone rang.

"Terry, this is Cam. How are you feeling?"

"I don't know Cam," she said. "What happened?"

"I think you got a little too much sun," Cam said. "You kinda fainted and we took you to your room. I hope you're all right."

"I'm fine, Cam," she said. "Thanks for taking care of me."

"You're welcome, Terry," Cam said. "Now I have a favor to ask."

"Anything," Terry said. "I owe you big time."

"I need a date to a little party tonight," Cam said. "Do you remember the man in the suit at the shoot?"

"Yes," Terry said.

"Well he's a big-time producer," Cam said. "He funds a lot of my work. He invited me to his place tonight and I want to take a really hot date."

"Thank you for inviting me," Terry said. "I'd love to go. What should I wear?"

"I'll have clothes delivered to your room," Cam said. "I know how the other women will be dressed so you will fit right in."

"That's so nice of you," Terry said.

"I'll see you around eight," Cam said and hung up.

Twenty minutes later the doorbell rang. Terry slipped into a robe and answered it. A bellboy had a package for her. Opening it she found a short leather skirt, a tank top, panties and high heels. The skirt was a little short and the top was a little tight, but Terry decided this was the islands after all. Women ran around in skimpy bikinis. Compared to that, she was wearing a snowsuit. Cam arrived a few minutes before eight.

"You look fantastic," Cam said. "Thank you so much for doing this for me."

"You're welcome," Terry said. "Thank you for the clothes."

Cam led her downstairs and out to a waiting car. On the trip Cam explained that this was a very important man. In fact he held both their careers in his hands.

"He is used to getting his way," Cam told her. "Don't upset him."

They pulled up to what was obviously a side door to an enormous building. A guard stood outside the door. He led them into the building and after going through several doors and down several halls, the entered a room. In the room, Terry saw half a dozen men and about as many women.

"Cam," the man Terry recognized from the beach said, "I'm so glad you could make it. And who do we have here?"

"This is Terry," Cam said. "The model we were talking about. Terry, this is Mr. Jameson."

"Cam tells me you have a lot of potential," Jameson said, slipping his hand around Terry's waist and leading her away from Cam. "I can see that he is right."

He walked her to the bar getting them drinks, and then led her to a small sofa at the side of the room.

"Cam tells me you had your first nude modeling session today," he said, laying his hand on Terry's thigh.

"Yes," Terry said.

Terry wasn't sure what to do. The sofa faced the room so anyone could watch what he was doing. She glanced around to see several people looking at them.

"I was very nervous," she said.

"That's perfectly understandable," he said, gently stroking her thigh. "The first time a beautiful woman takes her clothes off in front of spectators is bound to be frightening."

He moved his hand under the hem of her skirt. She clamped her legs together.

"Spread your legs," he said.

"No, please," Terry begged.