Terry's Pain

Story Info
Sleazy man leaves young wife to pay his debts.
2.4k words
4.06
133.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry stood in front of the full-length mirror admiring her body, she often liked to stand before a mirror and let her hands move over her highly sensitive body. Her right hand moved down and her finger started rubbing over her clit, while her left pulled and twisted her sensitive nipples. For 27 years old she had a very nice body her 34 c breasts were firm and stuck out from her body even without a bra, and her 35 in. ass, and narrow waist gave her a slightly bottom heavy hourglass figure that often got pinched. She had waited for Mr. Right to come along and get married, and now she was Mrs. Frank Wilson. Mr. Wright was downstairs in the casino gambling having fun while she showered and waited for him to come back up so he could take her again as they had all night. She had only known Frank for a little over three months, but she knew that he was the man she was destined to belong to, and when he asked her to marry him she had not hesitated. As Terry’s hand continued to stimulate her clit she wished that Frank would hurry back upstairs so they could continue with where they left off this morning. Terry thought about getting her old friend the hair brush handle to bring her off while she waited, but decided to wait and give it to Frank, because he loved to drink her juice when she came.

The knocking at the door that brought her back to reality interrupted her contemplation. Quickly Terry grabbed her robe, and hurried to see if this Frank knocking because he forgot his key. She had no sooner turned doorknob then the door was shoved open violently knocking her ass on the floor. Before she could regain her senses and scream a large hand was clamped over her mouth and she was jerked her feet by her blond hair. The man in front of her held a knife up to her cheek, and said, "now listen here SLUT you keep that trap shut unless answering some question we've asked you. Do you understand or should I give you a demonstration of pain? "

He still had a tight grip on her hair, but Terry did her best to nod her head yes that she understood.

The man took his hand of her mouth and Terry grabbed a deep breath of air into her lungs. The man appeared to be about 40. He had a leather jacket on, that was stretched tight across broad shoulders; two other men accompanied him. Next was one about his age with a leather jacket on also, but he had a mean eyes. The last was a black in his early 20s with a scar clear down his right cheek. The man holding her motioned and the other man in the leather jacket took up station behind the door, with the black man hurrying to check out the bathroom. The black man said he ain't here Lou.

Terry assumed that the one holding her was named Lou, but she had no idea about the other two. The one holding her said, "where is Frankie bitch? "

Terry gathered her strength about her and said, "Frank my husband is downstairs in the casino, and he'll be coming back a few minutes, and you better be gone when he gets here."

Lou laughed, "listen sweet cakes you think Frankie's coming back you've got another think coming. Frank he tried to pass another one of his bad checks and got spooked when the cashier delayed giving him the money. He let out before we could get there, and he's long gone leaving you holding the bag. Now the boss has to make an example of somebody and if Frankie isn't available then you will have to stand in for him."

Things were moving too fast for Terry, "what do you mean he left, he just went downstairs to play some black Jack, and he is coming right back up."

Lou laughed again, but there wasn't any humor in his laugh, "you don't get it, do you? Frankie has cashed checks for 30 big ones at the cashier's cage, and the credit card use for this room is no good it was stolen. Now he has left you holding the bag. Right now the boss is checking with the other casinos finding out how much he cashed in checks over there, but my guess would be a considerable amount."

Terry’s eyes, clouded with tears, "I don't know what your talking about this is our honeymoon you must have Frank mistaken for somebody else. "Terry began to sob gently covering her eyes with the sleeve of her robe.

Lou sat on the size of the bed and patted the spot next to him, "come here sweet cakes if you do what we say then when it comes time to make an example of you we could take it easy on you, or we can take all night and leave you hurting so you never forget it."

Slowly Terry walked over sitting on the bed next to him, and she was numb when his fingers pushed her robe back off of her shoulders letting it fall to the bed around her. She knew that the eyes of the other two men in the room or on her naked breasts, but she made no move to cover self, the words were sinking in, and she felt like she was in limbo. The man she'd married had taken off leaving her behind like an old worn out suitcase. Then suddenly she felt one of Lou's hands on her breast, and she flailed out slapping him hardly leaving a red mark on his face.

Lou’s eyes sparked with anger as he turned toward her and his right fist connected to her jaw sending her unconscious body to the bed. Some time later how much she didn't know Terry came to, but her robe had been totally removed, and her hands were tied behind back.

Lou was the first one to speak, "you got me a good one that time bitch, but you won't do it again. I think you need little demonstration, would you rather have Art show you his skill with a knife, or snake the black man show you why they call him snake? The clock's ticking you tell which one you'd rather find out about or I will choose.

Terry wanted to just curl into a ball and just cry, but they were waiting for an answer. " Please don't hurt me, I haven't done anything to you, and I don't know what you’re talking about with these bad checks."

Lou said, "OK, art why don't you give her a demonstration of how good you are with a knife, nothing real drastic just some small carvings."

Art made his way over to the bed and pulled along switchblade of his pocket as he moved. Terry was about the scream when Lou stuffed a washcloth in her mouth gagging her. Art traced little circles around each of her nipples, without breaking the skin leaving only angry little redlines where he had been. Then he moved the knifepoint down to neatly trimmed pussy, and for a demonstration of its sharpness in one quick move shaved off little of her pussy hair. Terry was too afraid move for fear that he would really cut her deep, or do some real damage. Just as her fear for about come true and she was sure he was going to cut one of her cunt lips Lou grabbed his hand.

Lou said, "OK sweet cakes now do you believe what I said, or do you want me to let him finish giving you a demonstration? "

Terry lay there she didn't know whether to her shake her head yes that she would behave, or no she didn't want him to do any more knife work. Lou reached down pulled the wash cloth from her mouth and she said, "please I will do whatever you want don't let him cut me please."

A quick flick with Lou's knife cut the bond on her hands and quickly she rubbed her wrists. Lou told her to get between his legs and give him some good head. Terry rolled off the bed in and knelt between his legs she pulled the zipper down and reached inside finding his cock. It was about the same size as Frank's had been about 10 in. and average thickness. She bent her head forward letting the tip of her tongue draw circles around his plum, and then running her tongue down the sides to his balls. She held his cock up against his stomach while she sucked and licked on each one of his balls taking each one in her mouth and sucking gently on it. She tried hard remembering all of things Frank had taught her about how to please a man that way something she'd never tried before.

Evidently she was doing a good job because Lou let his hand gently run his fingers through her hair. Terry let her lips work their way back to the head of his cock, and then ever so slowly She engulfed as much of the she could taking almost half of it in her mouth. Then her head rode back up before starting back down taking more of it each time. With each stroke she was able to get more of it in her mouth she started getting into it, and she took her time so her throat to got used to having it there. Finally, she felt her nose touch the hair around the base, and his balls on her chin. Terry kept her eyes closed and dreamed that was really Frank this he is doing this for not some hood with a knife. With her hand on his balls she felt the stirring and knew he was getting ready cum that meant part of her ordeal would be over. When the hot cum began flowing down her throat She didn't think he would ever stop. Some of the cum leaked out the corners her mouth to fall her tits, and when she pulled a mouth off thinking he quit the last spurt hit her right in the eye.

Lou got up from the bed pulling his zipper back up, and walked over to the door trading places with art. Art walked over to the bed and grabbed her by air hair pulling her to her feet. " OK baby get on your hands and knees on the bed and get ready for a real man."

Terry leaned forward crawling on the bed, and waited for next ordeal. Art removed its pants laying them neatly over a chair then he got behind her, and for the first time she realized that he didn't intend on entering her pussy. She felt the head of his cock as he spread the wrinkled edges of her spinster muscle, and the spit he pushed into her nether hole for lubrication. Terry cried burying her face in the pillow, because she knew would do no good to beg for mercy. Art seem to take a little mercy on her gently using a finger to open the hole and get her more prepared for the act. When she felt the head of his at the opening she braced herself for this searing invasion, because she had never had anal intercourse before. Art took his time and slid his cock in slowly permitting her time to become accustomed to its size before forcing more in, and soon she was pushing back urging him on. There was pain in the feeling of fullness, but the sliding cock also brought on a feeling better than she ever felt before, and when at last she felt his cum filling her backside she pushed back her she could taking a deep as she could. When Art pulled his cock from her ass hole with a plopping sound She felt empty and fell totally spent to the bed.

Snake was making his way for his turn of woman on the bed when Lou decided she needed little bit of time to rest he said, "snake go down to the cage and see if they found out how much more in checks there are at the other casinos."

Snake was about to argue, but decided against it, "OK boss I'll be right back."

Art pulled a cover over her body and let Terry gently drift off to sleep showing that there was some mercy tenderness in the thug. Too much had happened to Terry and she was unable to assimilate everything so she just slept. She had no idea how long she slept before being awakened by snake pulling the covers off the bed.

Terry looked around the room, but the other two men and stepped out leaving her alone with the black one, and she was frightened. When snake took his pants off she realized why they call him snake; his cock was at least to foot long soft and as thick as her wrist.

Snake said, "you gonna love having this big black hunk of meat in that tight white pussy. " Snake wasted no time with preliminaries but raised her knees up onto shoulders and forced his hardening cock in her tight little pussy. Her knees were pressed against her breasts as he slammed into her again and again. Terry’s pussy was trying to create some lubrication because he felt like he was tearing her insides out with each stroke. As his cock began to harden she felt the end of it at hitting her cervix, and she knew the membrane would never hold up against the assault. Finally, she felt the membrane open and his cock pressed up deep into her womb. She had never been screwed so savagely before, but after the initial pain she started wrapping her legs around snake and pulling him deep into her. Then she felt that cock began to expand and she knew he was getting ready to flood pussy with his hot cum. After snake had finished cuming in her he pulled his cock out of her pussy and moved up for body forcing her to clean it with her mouth.

The door opened and Lou walked in with Art right behind him. He said, "sweet cakes I've talked to the boss and he said that if you promise to let us know when you see that louse Frank we can let you go. All you have to do is promise to call us when you see him."

Terry nodded that she understood, and after leaving a slip of paper with a phone number on it on the dresser all three men left leaving her alone. Terry packed her bags quickly and didn't stop of the desk, way out.