Tesco Girl

Story Info
He gives a colleague a ride home.
1.5k words
4.32
82k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slocum4
Slocum4
1 Followers

We pulled up outside her place and although there were no lights on, I couldn't help but wonder if her parents might be around.

She told me that she really wanted to thank me for the lift home, and before I could even think to refuse her head was going down toward my jeans as her fingers began unbuttoning my fly...

The thought of her parents coming out and catching us on the drive was helping keeping me flaccid – but I was losing a fighting battle. Her tongue flicked back and forth across the head of my penis softly. No man could resist that kind of attention!

She then started to do things that I'd never known another woman to know about. She flicked her tongue under my foreskin to the most sensitive areas. Her tongue went around the inside rim, just under the head of my dick. Christ Almighty. This had to be as close to heaven as you could get, I thought I was going to pass out at any minute!

As she was sucking and playing with my penis with her mouth and tongue, she would often use her hands and fingers on the shaft and on my balls. I noticed that when one hand was free she would use it to rub her breasts through her uniform. Then her hand went even further as she slipped it under her own skirt. She began to let out soft moans even with her mouth stuffed full of my cock.

I wasn't really sure how I hadn't come yet through the sheer pleasure she was inflicting on every nerve ending of my penis and super-sensitive head, but then I noticed that whenever she thought I might, she'd squeeze hard at the base and shaft of my manhood.

This had the affect of making the head of my penis fully engorged with blood, making it more sensitive all the time for when she resumed servicing. She showed me her trick by pulling her head away, then again going down to flick her tongue over the now ready to explode purple head after our eyes had met with lust, a wicked smile playing on her lips.

Her soft, wet mouth would engulf me every now and again. It felt like velvet.

She was half-kneeling on the seat next to me with one hand down between her legs most of the time. By now I was way past being able to worry about her parents or anyone else coming out of the house, but I was faintly able to register that the lights were still out.

I pulled her hand from the fingering she was giving her own pussy, and moved it up to my mouth. The taste was immediately tangy and yet still sweet. Her fingers and most of her hand were slick with her sweet sex which I sucked and licked off.

While she was still working her magic on my cock, I reached my own hand down between her legs to her skirt. I wasn't surprised or left disappointed to find she wasn't wearing any underwear.

She had also shaved herself into a pretty quim, which was hardly noticeable given how slick and wet her pussy was.

Her tongue was now going from my balls up the entire length of my shaft again to the purple head. She would do her trick of squeezing at the base whenever she thought I might come. How many rides home had she had, I only half wondered? And was this her way of saying thanks every time?

I rubbed the outside of her pussy until she was groaning and moaning even louder, teasing her before fingering her.

Her mouth was now working my cock so hard and with such urgency that I thought she had to be near coming herself, so I slid my fingers inside her sweet young hole. Her pussy seemed to nearly grab a hold of my finger as I slid one in and out of her. She felt so tight that I wasn't even sure if I should use more than one finger.

I was barely able to tell her that I could take no more, that I had to cum or I was going to die of pleasure when she suddenly straightened up her back and came down hard on my hand. Her body was reflexively looking for some friction to meet her lusting down below.

With my huge erection now in full view she reached down and slid my seat way back. She'd definitely done this before!

She swung one of her long slender legs over me and was straddling me in milliseconds.

We rubbed together for a few strokes. My already huge and rock hard cock rubbed against her soft pussy lips as she covered me in her free flowing juices.

I could taste pre-cum from her mouth when she kissed me full on the mouth, her tongue seeking out mine with urgent strokes.

She then began to slowly impale herself on my cock, allowing us both to savour every moment and sensation. She was arching her back to bring us closer together rather than simply forcing her pelvis down.

I rapped my arms around her lithe body and grabbed her hips and ass. She was now starting to move a little faster and I encouraged her with my movements. We were both so worked up it wouldn't take long for either of us to come.

She had another surprise for me when she ripped open her shop uniform to expose her perfect, gorgeous young breasts, buttons flying everywhere. Less surprising once again, was the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra, something that hadn't gone unnoticed before.

My mouth went to her still somehow slightly soft nipples, which soon hardened under the feeling of my tongue.

Her arms were wrapped around my head as she kept me tight against her chest, urging me to suck her pretty young tits. I licked across her entire breast, the slight roughness of my tongue now making her nipples hard as bullets.

She was muttering under her breath for me to suck them, and then suck them harder once I was complying.

The mutterings soon were replaced by groans as I licked, kissed and lightly teethed her breasts and nipples.

I had both hands now cupping her ass as we moved together with greater and greater urgency. Her tongue was again down my throat as we kissed each other hard on the mouth.

I could feel her sex flowing down over my balls and on the inside of my thighs. I could also feel every inch of ecstasy as her pussy gripped my cock, her slickness heightening the sensations.

She suddenly flung her body back with her hands steadying herself on my knees. Her nipples were fully erect as her naked, fully exposed breasts were caught by a sliver of moonlight. I'd never seen a vision so sensual.

She began crying out in time to our strokes. She was bucking wildly and urging me to fuck her harder, harder, harder...

I rubbed her breasts and she continued to buck savagely on my cock, with my hands every now and again grabbing her ass and hips to help her grind against me. I had to cup her mouth to muffle her screams as her orgasm hit the both of us. We were fucking so frantically I exploded my cum deep inside her pussy – she must have felt it happening as she wantonly told me to fill her with spunk.

I never would have thought this sweet young girl would be capable of uttering such filth but she kept crying out and cumming and telling me to keep fucking her, to fill her hot cunt with my spunk...

We both collapsed with exhaustion as our orgasms at last started to subside.

We must have passed out like that in the car, because the next thing I knew there were signs of the sun coming up and the start of another day.

My cock was still inside her pussy and her head against my chest as we both started to awaken. She kissed my lips and smiled sweetly, neither of us saying a word.

I don't know if she meant to or not, but her hips were once again moving slightly and I felt my dick once again hardening.

We were still slick and wet from the hard fucking of however many moments ago, so we moved together easily.

This time around was a lot more tender and gentle. We kissed each other for the whole lovemaking, and I gently licked her nipples.

She kissed my neck and chest after unbuttoning a few buttons.

Although it wasn't as intense as before, we both climaxed together once again, as I felt another rush of my cum shoot inside her.

I was about to say something but she raised her finger to my lips telling me not to say anything. She was right, what could anyone say after a night like we'd had?

She raised herself off my penis, pulled her shirt around her chest and tried to straighten her skirt a little.

She blew me a kiss from her porch with another sweet smile, and quietly unlocked her front door. With the sun rising slightly, a ray of sunshine caught my spunk running down the inside of her leg down to her sexy anklet...

Slocum4
Slocum4
1 Followers