Tess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CND
CND
27 Followers

She quickly licked again across the top and smiled as she saw my reaction. She repeated it again and again, smiling each time as my body gave different reactions. Then as I was expecting another lick, she placed a kiss against the tip,.and I could feel her pushing against my cock, slowly taking it into her hot mouth. She let half of my hard member slide in between her tight lips, and then she let go and smiled her great smile.

"You're horny Trey. I make you horny, and that's such an unbelievable rush. Make love to me, like you have dreamt of so many times."

She laid down next to me, and pulled me on top of her, between her spread legs, and guided my cock to her steamy hot pussy. We both moaned as we felt the first contact. My cock slid in place and slowly in. She was soaking wet which helped to minimize friction when our bodies became one. I looked into her gorgeous crying eyes as I started to slide in and out, feeling her muscles tightly grip my cock with each stroke. The sensations were so overwhelming that I wasn't able to talk. Her body was clinging to me in a way that made it intensely intimate. Her breath against my face felt so warm and embracing as our bodies continued to move in wave-like motions. Finally capable of forming a few words, I hissed silently.

"Oh Tess, it's amazing."

"Oh how I've longed for this. You're splitting me in two with your thick cock."

With each thrust the intensity in her eyes grew. At first we moved slowly, as if we both wanted to capture the moment with all our senses. Then as passion took a hold of our united body, Tess started talking dirty.

"Faster, please, faster. Let me feel you fill my pussy."

Her words made me want to please us both more, and the pace increased. With each thrust into her tight tunnel of raw lust, merely added fuel to the fire that was burning inside us. The sweet, almost innocent, friend as I knew her faded away and instead a passionate greedy woman started to evolve. Her language became more and more vulgar, and her warm whispers became a strong commanding hauling wind.

"Harder, harder, fuck me like the little whore that I am."

Driven by her words I continued at a greater pace, and I felt how she wrapped her long legs around my hips. I grabbed her wrists and pushed her arms to the bed, while pushing my hips faster and faster against hers, driving my cock deeper and deeper with each thrust. I was completely encased in the pleasure her body was giving me, breaking out in sweat as she continued to encourage me to be bolder and bolder.

"FUCK ME TREY. FUCK ME HARD!!! SHOVE ME FULL OF YOUR THICK COCK!!! "

She threw her head back as I continued to fuck her wet pussy, pounding her over and over as far as my cock would reach inside her. The fantasies of being with her was nothing compared to having her for real, and I felt how I was rushing towards the inevitable cascading end far to soon, but I couldn't hold back. I looked at her as she turned her head from side to side, and then locked her eyes in mine when she realized how close I was to cuming.

"PUMP ME FULL OF YOUR CUM, DAMN IT!!! CUM FOR ME TREY!!! LET ME FEEL YOU FILL MY..."

Suddenly I felt her entire body gripping me, clinging tightly to me, spasming and shivering, before she screamed at the top of her lungs like a banshee that just couldn't stop. The sound of her scream along with her milking muscles sent me over the ridge, and I saluted her pussy with all my white sticky juices. Trapped inside her amazing legs, my cock completely sucked in to the hilt, I emptied myself over and over again to her absolutely devouring being.

Time, along with our bodies, stood still until our sweaty bodies started to slide apart, and with a nasty sound, as if a cork was drawn from a bottle, my cock was released from her tender treat. I continued to lay over her, with my arms straight as I watched her with dim eyes relaxing her every limb, and then rolled to the side of her to join her in total relaxation. It was over in just a few minutes, and regardless how hard I tried to keep the sensations, I felt them sliding out of my body and vanish into the air in the room, filling it with the scent of our glorious fucking as a last reminder of our passion.

"That was just amazing, Tess" I whispered.

"Just wait and I'll show you what else I would like to do to you."

I felt her hand reaching for my soft cock, and while she held it she said.

"This cock is going to get my special treats many times this weekend. Just holding it like this is mouthwatering."

CND
CND
27 Followers
12