Tess Was All Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When stomach met stomach, pubic mound met pubic mound, Claire's orgasm hit her like a freight train. Her body abandoned her. She had no control of her arms or legs. Wave after wave swept over here and her body just lay there trading quivers for spasms.

She wanted to kiss her lover but could not move her head. She wanted to tell her lover that she had never felt that full in her life but her lips would not shape the words. She wanted Tess to hold that wonderful cock pressed inside of her forever but she wanted her to pull it back out so she could feel the ecstasy of it being shoved into her again.

Finally, after what seemed like many minutes had passed, Claire found her voice. "That was the greatest orgasm I have ever had." Claire said and kissed Tess deeply. Her legs had released their grip and were now lying on the bed seemingly helpless. Her body was covered with a sheen of sweat but her breathing was starting to sound a bit more normal.

"Was it worth the month of effort to get there?" Tess asked

"Every bit." Claire said.

"Good." Tess said. "Now it's my turn." And she began that long withdrawal and when the big knob was all that remained, she returned it from where it came and with even more gusto and Claire shuddered and moaned and started to object but instead, she pulled her legs back to where she could best accommodate her lover and was ready to receive whatever Tess chose to give her.

Tess fucked the young girl relentlessly for nearly and hour. The sheets were soaked with their sweat. Claire had stopped counting orgasms at nine, each one slower to arrive and more intense than the last. Her body ached in what she could only call agonizing ecstasy.

"I need to cum." Tess said, awakening Claire from her orgasmic daze.

"I never considered that, because, you know." Claire was confused.

"I need to cum." Tess said.

"Do you want me to cum in you or would you rather give me head? You can decide if you act soon, otherwise I will decide for you. I need to cum." Tess sounded urgent.

"What do you want?" Asked Claire. She was unsure herself. Neither sounded totally attractive to her.

Tess rolled over onto her back taking Claire with her. She lifted Claire's head and kissed her deeply and shoving her tongue deep into her mouth exploring every inch of her mouth.

Tess pressed her head back onto a pillow placed her hands on top of Claire's shoulders and pushed her down. Her face sliding over Tess's breasts, ribs and stomach without the opportunity to pause, to explore Tess's body. She was lowered down until her mouth was lying next to the largest cock with the biggest purple head she had ever seen, even from the few porn videos she had watched.

Tess reached down and parted her hair down the back of her head, pulling the two halves apart forming two ponytails on either side of her face.

While Claire was still deciding what to do, Tess lifted Claire's head up by pulling on one of the newly formed ponytails. With her other hand she held her cock and presented it to Claire's mouth.

Claire parted her lips and allowed the huge head to enter.

Tess pushed on the top of Claire's head urging her to accept more of her cock but Claire shook her head signaling she didn't want to take any more.

"You can take more sweetie. I'll show you." Tess reached down and took both ponytails, one in each hand and placed her hands along the sides of Claire's head. With slow but determined force, she tugged the tails pulling Claire down onto her cock and she felt a couple of inches slip into Claire's mouth.

Claire was resisting Tess's advances but had no way to defend against the advancing shaft.

Tess pulled her farther down once again and she heard Claire gasping through her nose. She could feel that Claire was now swallowing a good six inches of her cock and it felt fabulous. "You're doing great Sweetie. Is that enough for you?" Tess asked her oral lover, knowing she could not answer. Surprisingly, however Claire's head nodding answered her question.

"Lets fuck then." Tess said. "You just lay there and make like a sweet pussy and let me cum. With that, Tess began a slow rocking of her hips and a steady tug on Claire's ponytails. .

Tess lay there bathing in the feeling of Claire's mouth while she Slowly ground her cock into her. Steadily pulling that mouth down and feeling Claire struggle more with each tug. "Time to go to work my little sweetie. Time to make my cock twitch. Time to milk Tess. You ready Sweetie?"

Claire was frightened once again. She tried to speak, tried to say no. She couldn't. She tried to shake her head again, to object, but Tess had started thrusting her cock into her mouth so fast that here movements were unrecognizable.

Tess was now making rapid deep penetrating strokes into Claire's mouth and holding here head immobile with her ponytails. Tess was speaking in growls. "About over now sweetie. I'm going to cum baby. I want you to swallow it all, do you understand?" Tess was almost yelling. "All of it. I've waited too long so get it all. Swallow it all or we will just have to do this again."

Tess was humping Claire's face wildly. Then, without warning she froze. Her hips were in the air. She had shoved her cock down Claire's throat. She started to cum, spasms of cum, pulling the ponytails, grinding her crotch onto Claire's face. Surge after surge. Tess was counting.

Claire was finally trying to swallow. It was impossible. Tess must know it's impossible. She was gulping while the bulk of the cum was running out of her mouth and down Tess's cock and pooling around the base if it. My god, Clair thought, she's counting.

Tess was saying. "Twelve,..... thirteen,..... fourteen. No, I can't count that one. Too weak. Thirteen good ones."

Her orgasm had been intense and she did not understand why counting the number of cum spurts was so important to having a good one but it was.

Tess lay there for nearly ten minutes rocking her hips slowly and tugging on her lovers ponytails staying in control as long as possible. Then, without fanfare, she released Claire's hair, took her under the armpits and pulled her up and laid her along side.

Claire was a mess. Her face was covered with cum which had begun to dry. Some was matted in her hair. Tess was relieved to find a fairly clean spot on her forehead and kissed her there. Claire seemed to just collapse, laying the side of her head on Tess's chest and closing her eyes.

Tess slid a hand between them and when it neared Claire's mound, Claire simply lifted a hip allowing Tess do continue to do what ever she wished. Tess felt Claire's pussy then slipped one then two fingers inside of her. She was dripping. "My little sweetie seems to have had another big orgasm while she sucked me off.

Claire let out a pained laugh but nodded without bothering to lift her head. Tess patted her on the head. "It's going to be a great first year at college.

"Lets go get a shower." Tess said

Claire rose slowly on wobbly legs and stood by the bed. When Tess was finally upright she took Claire's hand and they walked into the bath.

12