Tess: What's a Girl To Do?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me first. He watch."

Now that did surprise me. But it certainly didn't turn me off. She wouldn't be the first woman I'd played with. Back east at that cloistered female school, we girls had to make do either with improvised toys, each other, or both.

Song Bird motioned for me to join her on the blanket. Though he still exhibited an impassive face, Rain's eyes betrayed his interest in the proceedings. When I reached her, she slowly undressed me. She unbuttoned my blouse first, and eased it off my body. The boots, pants, and stockings were next. That left me in only my short chemise. as I never wore pantaloons under long pants. Song Bird took the hem and slowly lifted it to reveal my bush. Lifting higher, she again very slowly, revealed my boobs until the chemise was lifted off entirely and dropped with the other clothes.

Song BIrd dropped to her knees, pulling me down to my knees with her. She tentatively leaned her face in toward me. Hesitantly, I reciprocated. Our lips met in a gentle kiss that quickly turned passionate. My one hand reached down to wrap around her pussy; she followed suite. She was already wet. So was I.

I got a glance at Rain. The front flap of his breech clout was raised up like an awning. Only the pole holding it up was made of flesh, not wood.

My free hand found Song Bird's boobs. Those two golden brown orbs were so nicely round, firm, fully packed, perky, and just utterly delightful. Again, she reciprocated. Her nipples were larger than mine and erected more. I dropped my mouth to the left one and pushed her onto her back in the process. I got her pretty well worked up before she suddenly flipped me over onto my back and returned the favor.

After I shivered in a minor orgasm, I turned around and went to work with my mouth on her wet pussy. My own pussy was perfectly place above Song BIrd's head and she took advantage of the position. Within a short time, we brought each other to multiple climaxes. I moved around to get between her legs, facing her and went back to work on her hot and humid cunt.

The inside of Song BIrd's cleft was as delightfully pink as my own. Her open lips allowed her inner lips to open like petals of a flower and they extended well beyond her outer labia. While I licked and sucked on her clit, I inserted one, then two, then three fingers into her heavenly gate. i worked those fingers in and out until the poor girl shivered in tremors of a powerful climax. I collapsed on my back beside her on the blankets.

Rain was no longer just staring. He was on his way over to where we lay. His breech clout was missing, but the pole that had held it up was still there and that pole was at rigid attention. That flesh pole was alive and throbbing as it bobbed along between his legs. It wasn't a monster size cock, but it looked to be more than able to satisfy the most discriminating female.

No time was wasted on preliminaries. I was more than wet from my tryst with Song Bird, not that Rain cared one way or the other. He just moved in between my legs on a mission. He guided his cock into position and with a deep grunt, thrust into me balls deep in one, forceful lunge. As I said, hat cock may not have been a monster, but it filled me up tighter and fuller than I ever experienced before.

Rain, with his forceful humping, brought me to a minor climax almost immediately and was building me up to a really big one. Suddenly, he pulled out, leaving a tremendous empty and unfulfilled feeling in my core. I looked up. He'd placed himself between Song Bird's open and willing legs and as i watched, thrust balls deep into her cunt! He took her all the way to a mind blowing orgasm. It was pretty obvious that they'd done that before.

With a smile, Rain withdrew his spear from Song Bird's pussy and returned to me. Once again, he buried himself all the way with one powerful lunge. His humping reached blur speed in very short order. He kept up the speed until, with a mighty lunge and an arch of his back, he shot off his load. It was a damned big load too. String after ropy string of cum shot in my very being. That put me over the edge and I convulsed into one orgasm after another until we were both spent.

I was exhausted, but I don't think Rain was. He stayed hard for some time and continued to slowly, almost idly, move his cock about inside my tight sheath. My pussy seemed to have a mind of its own and would clamp and unclamp around his warm dick in regular fashion.

At last, "supercock" slowly deflated and Rain withdrew with a sucking pop. His smile was the largest I'd yet seen on his face though it was still far short of ear to ear. Song Bird came to me and put her face between my legs to lick and suck me clean of all that she could reach. When she finished, I returned the favor for her.

We all three got dressed again. The sun was waning into late afternoon and I had a long ride yet back to the ranch. Song Bird and I bid each other a fond farewell. Rain just grunted, again with that very slight smile. Song Bird led one of the horses over to me. It was a very fine specimen of an Indian mustang pony--a mare. I tied her on a lead behind my horse and moved off toward home.

Eventually, my reputation began to get around until most of the town's people were aware. The "polite" ladies of town considered me nothing short of an outright whore. Maybe, but I didn't walk the streets, work in a stinking crib, or even work in an upscale bordello. I simply didn't consider myself a whore. I was very selective of those I chose to seduce and never flaunted my behavior publicly. But I definitely did, as the saying goes, sleep around and then some.

By the second to last decade of the nineteenth century with me in my thirties, I'd completed the conversion of the ranch from cattle to horse breeding/raising. I sold stock to the Army as a major company and to anyone else who might be in heed of good horse flesh. Thus those two awful winters that essentially ended the open range method of raising cattle didn't affect me with my stock always corralled at the ranch year 'round. Instead of losing everything, my net worth continued to grow.

So did my list of conquests. Though I still cherish and never forgot my encounter with Rain-in-the-Clouds and Song Bird, I never again found an opportunity to "consort" with Indians. I turned sixty the year World War One broke out. By then, I had a manager on the ranch (definitely one of my conquests) and lived in a large, urban area quite some distance away. I well remember the interview with Jacob Stonemember.

Jacob was my first ranch manager. I'd interviewed five others first and found them each lacking in one way or another. I was concerned I'd not come up with what I wanted. Then Jacob knocked on my door.

"Please come in, Mr. Stonemember and have a seat."

I was dressed in my usual ranch work clothes--that is--plain white, long sleeve blouse with bush length chemise beneath, tan riding breeches, socks, and boots. As the interview progressed and I more and more realized I'd found my manager, I flirted more and more outrageously with Jacob. He didn't seem to mind.

Jacob was the epitome of the outdoor ranchman. Tall, ruggedly handsome, confident, he was all male and macho without being overbearing about it. He was clean, as opposed to trail dirty and weary, and smelled very invitingly male.

"Well, Jacob, you've passed all the tests but one."

"And what is this last test, Miss Tess?"

"You have to be willing to take your orders from a female, me, and you must be able to pleasure me sexually right now and whenever I feel the need and ask for more."

"Oh, you've been asking for it alright."

With those words, Jacob stood, came 'round the desk, and pulled me to my feet. He literally ripped off my blouse, flinging buttons all over the room. He pulled and ripped my chemise from me, baring my boobs. Left and right, he gave each tit a solid love slap. I was pushed back into the chair while he ripped off my boots and socks. Pulling my back up, he yanked my pants down.

"Step out of them, Tess."

Jacob grabbed me into a tight clinch. He furiously kissed me from ear to chin, down my shoulder to my tits. His mouthing and tonguing of those orbs along with his aggressiveness, set me on fire. One hand dropped to my fur patch where his fingers set my pussy on fire as well even though that pussy was producing a wetness that wouldn't quit.

I reached into Jacob's pants and pulled out his already very stiff dick. My hand slowly stroked him, smearing his precum around the top of his cock. It expanded more and throbbed with latent pleasure with my strokes.

"Suck it, Tess and suck it good."

I did. causing Jacob to moan and groan his pleasure

"Enough, bitch, I don't want to come just yet."

His pants dropped to hang over his boot tops. With a swish of his arm, he cleared the desk top onto the floor. Quite naked by then, I was pushed onto my back on top of the desk with my legs from the knee down, hanging over the edge. Jacob stepped between my legs, placing them over his shoulders. With his stiff cock placed on center, he plunged into my cunt with harsh vigor.

The el gande hump was on. And it was one grand hump. I'd had bigger cocks, but never the reaming that one gave me. Jacob got the manager job and kept it for thirty years. I moved to my city home after hiring him. However, I insisted on numerous conferences with him each year to keep in touch with ranch business and happenings and to make necessary executive decisions. Obviously, more than ranch business got conducted at those meetings. Most of those conferences were weekend meetings held at my palatial town house. At least two meeting of the year though, were held at the ranch. I still loved that dear old place.

In town, for more regular, steady pleasure, I picked some judicious liaisons, ones that would serve a potential benefit to ranch activities. You know, get the right people beholden to me. I had a long affair with the married mayor. Another was the married town legal counsel. Still another was the town police chief, also married. I even had shorter affairs with two of the town's leading businessmen. These liaisons were discreet of necessity, so it's doubtful that any of those men knew about the others in relation to me.

There were occasional one night pickups of men that I fancied, but those encounters were infrequent and widely spaced. I was content with my town VIP's and Jacob. He didn't know about the townsmen and they were ignorant of Jacob. If any of them did know, nothing was said about it to me.

One by one, as I grew older, the town men dropped off my meeting schedule until only Jacob was left and he died ten years ago. I've been pretty much celibate since then though there've been a young stud now and again to keep me from becoming a completly dried up old hag. I never married. Why should I?

But now the doctors tell me it's cancer eating away inside me--all over--as in riddled with it. They gave me six months at most. So, I've been putting things in order. One thing I've not told you yet. I bore a daughter as a result of that day with Rain-In-The-Cloud.

I've kept in touch with her throughout my life. I arranged for her to be raised by an old friend of mine who was nursing one of her own at the time. I paid the lady well for that favor. Now, my half-breed daughter was about to get the surprise of her life. She would inherit everything I had.

It's been a long and very happy ride for the most part. I have no regrets.

************

Finis

************

(Please? Whether you liked or disliked this story, constructive feedback and votes are appreciated and are strong encouragements for an author to keep producing.)

12