Tessa

Story Info
The camera was just a tool for something much better.
12.5k words
4.09
74.3k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by Philip Johnson

Chapter One

"Look toward me now and put your hand up to your blouse like this," and he showed what he meant by touching his own chest. "Yeah, like that, now just smile" and he took her picture.

"Honestly Will, I don't know why you want to take my picture all the time, we're together every night and weekend."

"I know Tessa, and I love to look at you, but I enjoy taking your picture and looking at them too. You are so pretty and so sexy."

"I am not."

"Of course you are. Your tummy is as flat as a table, your modest breasts are works of art, and your hips and butt give men fantasies."

"I don't want to give men fantasies, just my husband."

"And you do, honey. I love you and I just can't get enough of you." She got up then and put her arms around him.

"I love you too, and you know I'd do just about anything for you, so I don't mind the pictures so much I guess."

"Does that mean you'll let me take one of you without your blouse?"

"Will."

"Please?" She just smiled then and slowly removed her blouse for him.

"Okay, but that's as far as I'm going."

"Thank you, honey."

Will took her picture and as he did he said, "Thanks for wearing those sexy shorts for me too. Maybe one day you'll let me take your picture in a bikini."

"No, I look skinny and awful in a bikini."

"You look stunning in a bikini. You take my breath away and you know you do."

"Well, I'm glad you think so, and I'm glad you like your new camera."

"I do. In fact, I was bragging about it to a guy at work just today. He wants a new camera too and wants to see my new one." It had taken Will months to get her to pose for him, and more months before he ever got a picture of her in a modest two piece bathing suit. Tessa was a good looking woman, small framed, and modest breasts, that fit her perfectly and to him, her best feature were her flat belly, and butt, and legs that begged to be touched and admired. Because of her small frame, her face had a fine quality to it and she was quick to blush, which just added to her charm and allure. His only real complaint about her, was at the age of twenty five, she was still somewhat timid and insecure, despite her having a body and face that made some guys watch her walk by. "Honey, just one more. Unhook your bra and just hold it with one hand so it doesn't fall away."

"Okay, but I don't want you to take my picture if it slips."

"If I do, I'll delete it."

"Promise?"

"Of course."

She did as he asked and he took a couple more shots of her that were pretty sexy, but he knew that was as far as she would go. But that was a big improvement over the last time he photographed her. He was making progress with her, but it seemed to be taking forever. He was determined to photograph her naked at the very least. For his last shots he said, "Let your bra drop and put your arm across your breasts honey. That way, I can't see much more than if you still had your bra on."

She took it off and looked down as she put her arm across her breasts and cupped her right breast. It only took him minutes to move around and take pictures of her from every angle, doing his best to show as much of her breasts as he could before they made love.

It was about ten days later when he approached her again while she was sunning in their backyard. She was in her two piece bathing suit that covered almost as much as a one piece, but she was still timid. He plied her with compliments, and then he teased her as he knelt down and teased her pretending he was trying to take her top off. "Oh honey, not out here in our backyard." He was smiling as he continued to tease her and she was smiling as he made over her and kissed her chest as his fingers coaxed their way under the bottom edge of her top. "Honey, now behave," was her plea, but her face was getting flushed so he knew she was weakening. When her top slipped up and exposed her breasts, he kissed them and tongued her nipples as her pleas became weaker and her soft moans became louder.

"Honey, let me take your picture with your top off, please."

Her voice was soft as she said, "Honey, my breasts are so small." Her protests were getting weaker so he knew he would get his way.

"Honey, thirty two B is not small, especially on your frame. I've told you a hundred times that I love your breasts."

He added a few more kisses and suckled her nipples again and she finally said, "Okay, if you're sure the neighbors can't see me."

"You're safe honey, I wouldn't expose you to them." Then he removed her top and draped it over the arm of her lounge and grabbed his camera before she could change her mind. For the next ten minutes, he photographed her from every conceivable angle, and even talked her into cupping one of her breasts with her hand. She slowly warmed to his continuous flattery and attention and relaxed enough, that he could see her giving in to removing her bottoms for him before too long.

When he was done, he went back to kissing her and let his hands roam until she told him, "Honey, let's go inside." It was only minutes later when they were in bed and making love. He lay on his side then and said, "See what happens when I take your picture, we get so turned on that we just have to make love. You are so sexy that I just can't resist you for too long."

She turned on her side and smiled as she said, "Do I really excite you?"

"Couldn't you tell? You know now that I have pictures of you with your top off, maybe you'll consider letting me take some of you in just your panties."

"I'll think about it, okay?" He just smiled then and kissed her softly. He was pretty sure it would happen now, and that was just one step from having her naked in front of the camera. Getting her to trim her bush just might take a lot of persuading however.

It was a few days later when Will's friend Jim was going to stop by and look at Will's camera. "Tessa, would you do me a big favor?"

"What honey?"

"When Jim gets here, would you be in your bathing suit?"

"What? Why would I do that?

"Because I want to take your picture and show him how damn good you look and how great the camera is. We'll just sit out back and have a beer and talk about cameras and so forth." To his great surprise and relief she agreed to his request. When Jim arrived, Tessa was outside so they grabbed the three beers and went out to join her.

Will introduced them as his friend Jim handed her a beer and said, "It's nice to meet you, Tessa."

"Thank you, Jim." They had their beer while Will showed him the camera and they talked about its features.

"Jim, take Tessa's picture and you'll see how great it is."

He did that and then said, "Hell, that's no test of the camera, Will, Tessa's too good looking. I couldn't take a bad picture of her if I had to."

"Okay, take a picture of both of us then."

"Sure, okay." Will had her stand up then and he put his arm around her letting his hand land on her bare side with his thumb just touching the underside of her right breast.

When he was done, Will took the camera and said, "Now you stand with Tessa and I'll get a few of you two." Jim was quick to take Will's place and a moment later had his arm around her with his thumb pushing against her breast. She stiffened for a second, but then relaxed and he tucked her into his side as Will took his time photographing them.

Chapter Two

When he was done, Jim bent down and as his arm moved farther around her he kissed her cheek and said, "Thank you Tessa, that was fun."

She smiled and said, "You're welcome, Jim" but he was slow to move away from her and she didn't make any move to get away from him for a few seconds. Then she asked, "More beer for you two?" They both took her up on her offer so she soon returned with three ice cold beers for them.

Once the beers were gone Jim asked, "When will I get to see the pictures we took?"

Will stood up and said, "How about right now, we'll put them on the computer monitor." The three of them trooped inside and it seemed that Tessa had adjusted to being in her bathing suit in front of Jim and even forgotten about it. Will sat at the keyboard and a minute later they were looking at what they had created. Jim stood behind Tessa and watched over her shoulder and bathed her in compliments.

Then one came up and as his hands went to her hips he said, "That one is fantastic. Tessa, one minute you look cute. Then the next you are pretty, and the next one you look so sexy. I don't know what it is about you or how you do it, but it's like I said, it isn't possible to take a bad picture of you," and he followed that with a kiss to the side of her neck just below her cheek. Tessa didn't know what to do. She liked Jim, and she liked the attention both of them were giving her, but she worried about Will and what he would say or think. Jim stepped back then and said, "Thanks, both of you. I now know I have to have one of those cameras. Of course, it would mean more if I could find my own Tessa though. Tessa, Will is a very lucky man to have you and thank you for being so cordial."

"You're welcome Jim, and good luck with you getting your camera." Jim left soon after that and she said, "He seems to be very nice. He certainly flattered me enough."

"He was so impressed with you honey, and thank you for being such a good sport."

"Will, I got so nervous a couple of times, like when he kissed my neck or put his arm around me."

"He was just being friendly. Some people are just more demonstrative than others. I'm glad he is so impressed with you, because that tells me he can appreciate beauty." She smiled and relaxed then. She was still keyed up and as long as Will wasn't upset with her, she could relax.

One night after they had made love, Will said, "Every time we make love, I see you just as Jim said: Cute, pretty, and sexy. What I don't get, is how he

could see that in you even though he hasn't made love to you. That's pretty perceptive of him."

It was only a few days later when he asked Tessa, "Honey, I want to take your picture again and in just your panties."

She looked at him then and smiled. "Okay."

He couldn't stop smiling then and had his camera out and ready in no time. He helped her get undressed and took every opportunity to touch and kiss her adding compliments after each kiss. She had one pretty sexy pair of panties that were lacy and high cut enough to make her legs look even longer. Once she was just in her panties he talked her into changing into them. "Honey, I'm going to take a picture of you as you change, but it will only be from the side."

She hesitated and then said, "Okay, if that's what you want."

He snapped photos of her as she bent over to slip out of her panties and he got a great show showing the curve of her sweet ass. He couldn't move too much or she might stop him and end their evening of fun, but he did his best. When she slipped on her sexy panties he smiled. He had seen her naked many times, but for some reason seeing her in just those lacy and tiny panties for him to photograph as much as he wanted, made him hard. For the next fifteen minutes, he took shots of her on her back, on her belly and side. Then he said, "Honey, slip your hand inside of your panties."

"Will, that would look slutty."

"No, it won't honey, just flatten your hand and slip it in part way. Pretend that you're just timidly exploring." She hesitated, but did his bidding and his cock got harder if that was possible, as he talked to her and took her picture again and again. "Damn, that is so sexy."

She looked at him and smiled saying, "Will, you're very hard."

"I know, and it's all your doing." She smiled and let her hand slip in just a little farther and he took more photos. With her hand still in her panties, he had her roll onto her side and onto her belly. "Now pull your butt up into the air just a little. Damn, yes just like that. Oh baby, you're driving me crazy."

"Will, isn't that enough, I really want you right now."

"Yes it is, honey. I want to take more of you, but right now I really want you even more." They made love and it seemed to last longer and be more intense than usual. When they were finally worn out from their lovemaking he said, "I love you honey. You are so damn sexy I can hardly stand it."

"I love you to. You get me so excited, I think I'm going to faint sometimes."

Will knew that Tessa's resistance wasn't near what it used to be, so it was only a matter of days later when he asked her, "You were so nearly naked the other day, can I take your picture with you naked the next time?"

She looked at him but didn't smile. "I've done so much more than I ever would have thought I would do. Let me think about it again, okay?"

"Okay, but honey I really want to do that. I've always wanted to have pictures of you naked." She was aware that in the beginning, she didn't even want her picture taken, and now she had agreed to doing just that and only in her panties. When she really thought about it, she knew he was right. There just wasn't a lot of difference between what she had done and agreeing to

being naked in front of the camera for him. After all, it really was just the two of them that would see them.

Jim stopped by a few days later and showed them his new camera. "Will, it's just like yours, except they made a couple of minor changes to that model."

"How do you like it?"

"I don't know yet. I was hoping Tessa would agree to be my model for my first shots with my new camera."

Will looked at her and waited for her answer. "What kind of shots, Jim?"

"That's up to you of course, but..."

Will stepped over behind her and with his lips close to her ear he whispered as his hands went to the front of her blouse. "Let's tease him just a little honey and let him see your bra as I hold your blouse up."

She turned her head to look up at him and whispered, "Will, I don't know..."

"Please honey, it will be fun and sexy at the same time. Besides, he won't see any more of you than he did in the bathing suit." She knew what he said was right, and yet it was different somehow, at least to her. There was something about letting Jim see her white lacy bra that seemed so intimate.

She looked up at him again and said, "Okay, but I don't know if I can look at Jim when you do it."

"That's okay." His hands went to her blouse then, and he slowly gathered the fabric in his hands and eased it up as Jim took pictures of them. The blouse continued to rise, until it was under her chin and without thinking she looked right at Jim as he took her picture as her face flushed with embarrassment and excitement and her heart raced. Jim was a pretty good looking guy, but she didn't really know him well at all and she was letting this happen. Her heart raced and she looked back up at Will and said, "Please honey, that's enough."

"Just one more honey with your blouse off, and then you can put it on. He won't see any more of you than now, it will just look better without all this bunched up fabric." She considered it for just a minute, and then nodded her head. He slipped the blouse off then and stepped back as Jim took a rapid series of his friend's wife standing there in her bra and shorts.

Before she could get her blouse back, Jim stepped forward and put his arms around her. "Thank you Tessa, I'm truly honored that you would do that for me and you look so breathtaking." She could feel his warm hands on her bare midriff and when he pulled her to him and kissed her lightly, she held her breath. As soon as she could, she put her blouse back on and then managed to smile at him as her face flushed red and her heart raced. It seemed that a lot of things were making her heart race lately.

As soon as Jim was gone, Will had his arms around his wife and as he kissed her again and again said, "Damn, you are so sexy. I want you so much. I almost came just watching you standing there honey." She put her arms around him then and they kissed hard and then almost raced to the bedroom and made frantic love.

Chapter Three

A couple of days later as Will and Tessa were sharing an embrace, she said, "Do you realize that Jim not only saw me in my bra, but he held me close and kissed me."

"He only kissed you lightly honey, and like I said before, he didn't see any more of you than he had with you in your bathing suit."

"Doesn't it bother you that he kissed me?"

"Not really. He is so impressed with you, and he's told me several times how photogenic he thinks you are. Besides, it was fun to watch him as you teased him." She wasn't sure if it was Jim that was being teased, or it was her.

Saturday proved to be a very good day for Will, because it was only mid morning when he asked Tessa to pose naked for him, she said yes. He tried not to act like a kid turned loose in a toy store, but that's how he felt. Then she really surprised him when she told him, "You can have as much time as you want today to photograph me, honey."

"What...I mean, that's fantastic, but what prompted this change?"

"Well, it's just you and me right?"

"Yes, of course it is, all day?"

"The rest of the day, except for time to eat of course: I'll get undressed and stay that way all day." Will was almost too stunned to think straight. He had thought about little else lately, and he knew a lot of what he wanted to do if she would agree to everything. He started out by photographing her as she undressed, and then did a few simple ones of her lying on the couch on her back and on her belly. Then he said, "Honey, go put on your high heels for me." She knew that her legs would look longer, so she soon returned and he took more shots of her in different poses. As the day progressed, they would take a break and he would get another idea and they would take more photos. Then sometime late in the afternoon he asked her, "Honey, can I trim your bush?"

"What do you mean, trim it?"

"You know make it shorter and narrower."

"And you want to do it?"

"Yes, I'd like to."

"Okay, but not too small." He hurried to assemble the shaving gear and soon had her on her back on the living room floor. He clipped the curls shorter and made sure to touch her lips and clit. When he heard her moan softly, he smiled and kept going. Once he had her clipped really short, he used the electric shaver to clip her even shorter with his sideburn trimmer, and then started to shave both sides of her mound. Once again, he would let a finger slip between her lips as he shaved and rinsed her. He was getting turned on and he could tell by how wet she was getting, that she was as well. When he had trimmed the majority of her hair off, he said, "See what you think of this, honey."

She looked down and said, "Wow, you didn't leave me much."

"I think you really look hot like that."

"Well, at least you didn't take it all off."

"No, I knew you wouldn't like that."

"I don't want to deal with all of the itching, and besides what if you cut me in a very tender place."

"I wouldn't cut you I'm pretty sure, but you're right about the itching thing at least for a couple of weeks." He admired his work and then as she watched him he got on his belly and put his tongue against her newly trimmed lips. She moaned then and laid back as he continued exploring with his tongue and fingers until she had a small orgasm.

Once she had settled down a little, she looked at him and said, "I've never climaxed before just from you doing that to me."

He smiled and said, "See, it isn't so bad being trimmed after all, is it. I want to take some photos of you now." He grabbed his camera and after a few pictures he said, "Look down like you're checking out what I did to you. Put your hands down there and pull yourself open for me....oh yes, just like that. Damn, that's so hot. Now put a finger between your lips and see what it feels like to be so smooth now," and he grabbed more shots of her including some close ups of her hands.