Tessa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she stopped and said, "Honey, that's enough of those kinds of pictures okay?" Damn, he thought she was going to just cut loose and do whatever he asked of her. Oh well, at least she was still naked and he could continue to photograph her. The other good thing was her small orgasm wasn't enough to satisfy her for long, and it wasn't much later that they made love.

As they rested afterwards, he said, "I wish I could get pictures of us making love. That would be so erotic."

"I like it to be able to look at you when we're making love. I like to watch your face as you get more and more excited, and I like to watch you as you cum, and I wouldn't get any of that from a picture, but if you can find a way one of these days, I don't mind."

Jim stopped by a few days later to show them the pictures he had taken of them and Tessa blushed all over again as she looked at them. Jim was standing right next to her and as she looked at the printed images his arm went around her and he said, "Now you have to admit that you look so sexy and pretty in those pictures. Look at your face. I think you have the look of pure sensuality in most of these shots." Will was on the other side of him and looked on as Jim held her close to him and then continued to watch as he leaned over and kissed her softly before telling her, "Thank you, Tessa. These pictures mean a lot to me. They tell me that you think enough of me that you were willing to do that for me." She looked at him as he continued to hold her close, but didn't comment. Her mind was a scramble of thoughts and emotions and it scared her that she couldn't sort them out.

Without saying anything, Will disappeared and a minute later reappeared and said, "I want to show you a few that Tessa and I have done over the last few weeks." He handed his notebook to Jim and as he held it in one hand and Tessa in his other arm Will slowly turned the pages. The photos went from simple informal shots of her in different poses to her in shorts and a short top and then on to her wearing less and less. Tessa's heart was racing again as she watched and wondered just how much Will was going to let Jim see of her. In one instant she wanted to run and hide and the next she wanted to watch Jim as he studied her photos. When Will flipped the next page Tessa gasped softly. Jim was looking at her topless. He could see her breasts from every conceivable angle and she could hardly breathe.

Jim looked at the photos as she blushed and then he looked at her. "My God Tessa, you are stunning. I keep saying things like that, but all of those words seem so inadequate to me." He went back to the photos and looked at the rest of the shots of her topless and then he kissed her again. Not softly this time, but firmly and with an exploring tongue. Tessa froze and didn't participate in the kiss, but she didn't stop him either. Before it was over she was returning his kiss until she realized what she was doing and pulled back.

Will had flipped the page while that was happening and Jim saw Tessa in her lacy and small panties. "Oh damn." He looked at her again and she met his gaze this time as he nearly whispered, "Please let me photograph you again. Please, Tessa. I want to worship you with my camera."

Will took the album and moved to Tessa and said, "Go ahead honey, please. Let Jim take your picture and I'll be right here to watch the two of you." Tessa was having trouble taking her eyes away from Jim, but she did and looked at Will. He just stood there and whispered, "Please." Her lips and throat were dry and her heart was pounding as she tried to form a decision. Jim's arm was still around her and she wasn't even aware that his thumb was toying with the bottom part of her breast.

Chapter Four

Somewhere deep inside of her the decision was made. "Okay." Jim hadn't specified what photos he wanted to take, and she didn't even ask before bowing to his wishes. Will was almost beside himself with excitement now and his hands were shaking enough that he was having trouble handling his camera. He wanted to get pictures of Jim as he took photos of his hopefully soon to be naked wife. Jim was anything but calm, but he tried to act like he was as he helped her out of her blouse. Next her shorts dropped to the floor and Jim spent the next several minutes moving her this way and that, as he photographed her and Will photographed both of them, especially when Jim would have his hands on her to pose her. His throat was as dry as Tessa's, and he could hardly swallow, but he wasn't even aware of that.

Then Jim moved back to her, and as they looked into each other's eyes, his hands went to her bra and took it off. He kissed her again and let one hand touch and caress her left breast. Tessa was far from having any control of herself or the situation now. She was Jim's to do with as he wished. More photos, and then Jim was slipping her panties down now, and except for Will

Jim was the first man to ever see her naked. Even her doctor had been a woman. Tessa put her hands on Jim's shoulders to steady herself and stepped out of her panties. His hand went between her legs for a few seconds and then he took more photos of her. Then he told her, "Tessa honey, put your hand between your legs and play with yourself for me." She didn't even hesitate and did as he asked as Will stood there amazed at what he was seeing, but not so amazed that he didn't get some photos of his own. His cock was so hard it hurt, but he wasn't complaining either.

Then Jim put his camera down and moved close to Tessa again and pulled his shirt off and soon followed that with his pants. A minute later he was naked, and his cock was touching her belly as she looked first at that and then up at him. He didn't speak a word but kissed her and let his hand explore her nakedness, and when his hand went between her legs, she spread herself wide to make it easy for him to reach into her. She felt hypnotized as her eyes moved up and down his naked body, first entranced by his eyes and then by how is cock felt in her hand. She slipped her hand up and down his shaft a couple of times, and he led her to the middle of the room and helped her down to lie on her back.

Still without a word being spoken he went between her legs and tasted her vertical lips and then moved up to kiss her as his fingers teased her between her legs and brushed her clit. Jim was on fire, but so was Tessa. She took his cock in her hand and as he lowered himself she guided him until she could feel the head of his cock dividing her lips. They were both so excited and wet, that he slipped into her easily and continued until he was as deep as he could go. Then he moved his hips and started to fuck her. Slowly at first as they looked at each other. He balanced himself on one arm and teased her breasts with the other as long as he could and then concentrated on pumping into her. It didn't take her long to have an orgasm, but that didn't stop her. She was like a woman possessed now and couldn't get enough of his cock. It was no bigger than Will's, and in truth, didn't feel a lot different than his, but looking up at Jim she knew that this was a different man and that idea alone was enough to drive her to more passion, and before long another orgasm as he pumped into her hard and fast.

Will was close to them now and had taken photos of Jim's cock penetrating his wife and them kissing as he fucked her. He was almost out of memory again when Tessa looked at her husband and said, "Jack off for me. Shoot me with your cum while Jim fucks me." It was like the voice belonged to somebody else as she pumped her hips up to meet Jim's downward thrusts. She looked back at Will and he was pumping his cock hard and fast now. A minute later, Will was spraying her with his cum and she bounced her hips feverishly as she had yet another orgasm and Jim emptied himself into her. Tessa was on the verge of fainting. She had cum landing on her face and chest and cum shooting up inside of her as her own orgasm seemed to go on forever.

Nothing that intense can last forever, so moments later all three of them were spent. Jim had the desire to keep going, but not the ability. He was as used up as she was now and both of them lay on the carpet next to each other and Will dropped onto the couch.

It was over and there was no going back for any of them now. Tessa would never be the same nor would Will or even their marriage. Everything was changed now. Jim finally got to his feet after kissing Tessa and told her how awesome she was. He climbed into his clothes then and told them, "I'll talk to both of you in a few days," and left. Jim didn't have anything to think about except how great it had been to fuck Tessa, but Will and Tessa had a lot to talk about in the coming days. Tessa had become worldly in a matter of minutes and would never be shy or hesitant to say what she thought again. Nor would she be shy about going after what she wanted. She didn't want to lose Will because she still loved him, but neither of them could realize how much life was changing for both of them. Their first conversation afterwards started with Tessa. "Will, I can't believe how I talked. The way I told you to jack off on me...that's...I don't know where that came from."

"You were very excited."

"I really was. Will, I hope that's what you wanted to have happen."

"It wasn't like I had that in mind or planned it, but I liked it."

"So no jealousy?"

"None, do you still love me?"

"Of course I do, honey. Jim was a very good lover, but I don't love him. My next question is, where do we go from here and do you want it to happen again?"

"I don't know where we go from here. Do I want it to happen again? I think I do, but that's up to you of course."

"No that's up to us, Will. I just know that my head is still spinning and I need time to think about it, but right now, I'd say not again."

They spent the next couple of weeks talking about it and making love like they used to and it was great, but it wasn't the same. They could never pretend that her making love to Jim had never happened. Oh, they still enjoyed making love to each other, but now they would often make some reference the three of them while in the throes of their own lovemaking. That experience was never far from the surface for them. Jim stopped by and gave them a disc of the photos he had taken, kissed Tessa and thanked her again before asking her, "Do you think you and I can ever be together again?"

"I don't know, Jim. You are a very good lover, but until you I've never been with anybody but Will before, so I have a lot of thinking to do."

"I understand. I want you to know how much I enjoyed being with you."

"Thank you, Jim." That was all he could think of to say and he felt just a little awkward, so he shook Will's hand and left.

Chapter Five

Will wasn't taking as many photos of Tessa as before, but when the two of them did do that she was much less inhibited now. Being naked in front of the camera was no longer an issue at all. Then one day after he had taken a few nude shots of her he told her, "Turn onto your belly for me honey and raise your butt up." He watched her comply with his wishes and then he said, "I want to try something new." He put is camera down and with one hand he toyed with her pussy lips and then wet a couple of his fingers from his other hand and started to touch and tease her tight brown anus.

"Oh honey, you don't want to touch me back...oh God." He kept his hands moving for another minute and then stopped and said, "Turn onto your back for me now." He looked down at her and asked her, "Didn't that feel good?"

She looked at him for a minute and then smiled. "You are so bad. What are you doing to me?"

Honey, open your legs and play with yourself for me."

"Will, that will look so cheap and slutty."

"Honey, we're married, so how can that look cheap and slutty? I think it's very erotic to see you do that."

"You must know that I never play with myself."

"We're just pretending for the camera...for me." She gave in to him and toyed with herself as she let a finger drift between her lips and then over her clit. "That's it honey, yes. Keep doing it for me, baby," and he got close and took more shots of her fingering her pussy. When he saw her getting very wet, he had to smile as he took his time and watched her more than he photographed her. It proved to be too much for Will, so he put his camera down and entered his wife right there on the living room carpet and in almost the same exact spot where Jim had taken his wife some weeks before. By the time they were both spent, she was on top of him. She kissed him and said, "I love you, honey. You are such a good lover and are so good to me."

"I love you too Tessa, and I can't get enough of you. I never tire of looking at you and making love to you."

She smiled at him and said, "And I can never say no to you for long, because I want to please you."

"And you do please me, honey. I could tell when you touched yourself that you liked how it felt."

She smiled at him and said, "It did feel good, but I also liked having you watch me do that. It felt so sexy, so...sinful."

"You are so sexy. I want you to do that for me again one day soon."

"And I want you to touch my backside again one day soon." It was only a few days later when he saw her bring out the shaving items and he asked her, "What are you up to?"

"I want you to shave me again...only this time, shave all of it off."

His face was split with a large grin and he said, "It would be my pleasure." He took his time just as before, and shaved her smooth and rinsed her. Then he went between her legs and licked and tasted her until she was squirming and moaning. He used her own moisture to wet her brown bud and teased her tight ring until she could hardly stand it and then eased a finger into her butt. He wasn't touching her pussy, so she reached down and touched her new smoothly shaved pussy and he continued to tease her as she continued to tease both of them.

She was so accepting of his finger in her ass, that he eased a second finger into her and fucked her as he replaced her hand with his tongue until she stopped him and said, "Take me honey, fuck me hard." He wasn't used to hearing her use that word, but he didn't hesitate and moved up to penetrate her with his cock. They rode each other hard, but neither lasted long and they climaxed at almost the same time.

It seemed that something new was being added to their love life every few weeks and Will's fingers in her ass turned out to be a wonderful discovery for her. She enjoyed it just as much as her discovery that she liked to touch herself especially, if she was being watched. Tessa couldn't get over how she was changing. When she got married, it was difficult for her to even be naked in her husband's presence, and to make love, she much preferred having the lights off. Now she wanted the lights on so she could see her husband's cock slip into her and he could see her nakedness. She wanted to be able to use all of her senses as he brought her to new heights of pleasure and excitement.

Weeks passed and their time with Jim just became a memory of past adventures and his name no longer came up as they made love. Will's photography slowed down, not because he was losing interest, but only because he was running out of ideas for different poses.

Will knew what he wanted to have happen even before he invited him over for a beer with him and Tessa. He didn't really expect anything would come of it, but if nothing else, he and Tessa could share fantasies about it later. When he told her that Kirk was stopping, by she asked him, "What time is he coming and have I met him?"

"Saturday about one, I think you've met him, but it's been a long time ago."

"What does he look like?"

"Oh, he is our age, maybe an inch or so taller than me...kind of good looking actually, dark blond hair."

"Is he stopping for any reason in particular?"

"No just to have a beer with us, is that okay?"

"Sure that's fine."

Will's camera had been a great catalyst for adventure once, before so he made sure it was prominently displayed by noon Saturday. Neither of them brought up Kirk's coming visit as they had lunch. They were putting their dishes in the dishwasher when Tessa said, "I still haven't showered, so I better

go do that before your friend gets here."

"I'm grungy from the garage and the yard, so I better do that too." Before Tessa could get out, he joined her and they kissed and teased each other. Will moved down and used his wet fingers to tease her ass and she bent forward slightly to make it easier for him. "Oh Will, you we better stop or your friend will find us still in the bedroom."

"I'd rather be in the bedroom with you than have company any time."

"Let's just behave for now and you can have company and have me in bed later."

When Tessa saw Kirk, she remembered him and she talked to him a moment about them meeting at a dinner some months ago. She had to agree with Will when he said Kirk was pretty good looking. Tessa was wearing modest shorts and blouse, and Kirk was in loose fitting, almost baggy dark shorts and a pull over shirt. It was pretty hot outside, so once they each had a beer in hand they settled in the living room to talk with Will and Tessa on the couch and Kirk in the side chair. Tessa was acting very prim and proper, and Will interpreted that to mean she wasn't looking for an adventure this time, but Will still wanted to tease Kirk at least.

Chapter Six

Kirk had noticed the camera earlier, but he didn't comment until they were into their second beer. "Is that a new camera, Will?"

"I got it two or three months ago and it's a great one."

"Mine is old and slow, so I don't use it very much." Will jumped up and handed it to him saying, "Check this one out, it's so easy to use and does a great job." Kirk looked it over and Will showed him how to turn it on and about the basic features. "Of course, it does a lot more too like videos and different special effects." Kirk held it up and was looking around the room as he watched the little screen on the camera. "Take Tessa's picture."

He turned toward her and she smiled for him as he took her picture and said, "Damn, that's fast. Thank you Tessa, I can't imagine a prettier subject."

"Thank you."

"I hope you didn't mind."

"No, I'm used to it, Will takes my picture all the time."

"I don't blame him at all, but I do envy him."

Will added, "She's right I hardly use it for anything else."

"I'll bet it does a great job too." Will reached into the drawer in the end table quickly and extracted his photo album of Tessa. She didn't know he had put it there, so that surprised her even more than him getting the album out.

Will went back to Tessa and sat down saying to Kirk, Come over here and we'll show you what a great job the camera does." Tessa knew that Will was going to show Kirk pictures of her, and she was pretty sure that he wouldn't stop until Kirk was seeing her naked and smiling at the camera. Tessa was a very nervous, but willing partner in Will's actions now, and found herself getting excited as she anticipated Kirk seeing her naked body. The only logical place for Kirk to sit was next to Tessa, and Will put the album in her lap. Her face flushed and her heart sped up at the thought of what was about to unfold. Will took his time as he reached across and turned the pages of the album. Then pausing for just a moment, he turned the page and showed Tessa to Kirk with her top off and her arm across her breasts. "Oh damn, that's erotic, way to go, Tessa." The photo tour continued until Kirk was looking a Tessa's breasts and his hand was touching her thigh. Then Will showed Kirk the one of her in just her panties. But to her surprise, Will stopped there. Kirk could see there were a lot more photos to look at, but it wasn't his call to make.