Tessa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Nine

As soon as the door was closed, they embraced each other in silence until she said, "Will honey, I feel like you were cheated this time and I'm sorry."

"I'm okay honey. You have to admit we've just shared a new experience."

"We sure have. I liked watching him suck on you and I liked it when he passed your cum to me. In fact, that made me climax, but I also missed feeling you inside of me more."

"How did you manage to arrange this anyway?"

"I knew a little bit about him and Mary, but not a lot and I had heard rumors that, though he wasn't very bi sexual, he did like to taste a guy sometimes. Little by little we talked and admitted more to each other. Then I just came right out and asked him to come over."

"He's a nice guy and pretty creative in his lovemaking."

"I did like it when he put my legs over his shoulders."

"We'll have to try that soon."

"I'll make this up to you tomorrow."

"You think you'll be up for it that soon?"

"I will be, and I think I can persuade you to be."

"If anybody can it would be you."

"Let's have a day of photography tomorrow and come up with some new and kinky pictures."

"If that doesn't get me in the mood nothing will."

Tessa waited until after lunch on Sunday and then she came to Will and handed him his camera and smiled. For the next hour they moved around the house and he took pictures of her as she undressed and in different poses, as she was slipping on a pair of bright lacy panties and then she took them off

again. Then she surprised him by leading him outside and they spent some time out there as they took turns checking around to see if they were being spied on. Then she led him inside and said, "You just go rest in the living room while I do something and I'll only be a few minutes. Oh and take your clothes off okay?"

Tessa soon returned with her hands behind her back and smiling and Will stood up. "Is your camera good for more pictures?"

"It's ready for a lot of pictures."

"Judging from your erection, you're ready for something else too."

"I do believe I am, honey."

"Turn your back for a second." He did as he was told and she quickly lay down. When she told him to turn around he saw her holding a small zucchini squash at her pussy and she said, "Sorry, I don't have a dildo, but maybe this will do for now." He was quick to get close to her and for the next several minutes watched her slowly and carefully fuck herself with the fake dildo. "Oh god honey, believe it or not, I like knowing you're watching me do this."

"And I love watching you do it." She finally abandoned the squash and said, "One more surprise for you to help make up for yesterday." She got onto her knees and bent down so her ass was presented to him and her tight brown ring was easy to see. It had a shine to it and as he was thinking about that she picked up the banana that he had seen and started to work on her ass with it for him. He was almost holding his breath as he watched the tip of it disappear into her ass. She paused to give herself time to adjust to the invader, and then advanced it a little farther.

Her pretty ass hole was really stretched and was holding tight to the banana, but with the help of lubricant she kept working it until she moved it deeper inside of her ass. "Damn honey, this is so incredibly hot. I love seeing your ass hole stretched and you fucking yourself like that."

"It won't be long until your cock will be stretching my ass hole honey." She moved the banana ever deeper and then started to pump it in and out of her. This was supposed to be all for him, but she was getting very excited as she did herself and her other hand went down to her pussy as the side of her face pressed into the carpet. She suddenly stopped then and pulled the banana out of her and turned over.

"My God honey, I can't believe it, I could have made myself cum if I hadn't stopped." Will abandoned the camera then and slipped his cock into his wife. It wasn't long before both of them had climaxed, but he kept going until he was too tired to move anymore.

Will lay beside her and said, "When we get up, I want to show you the pictures of your ass with the banana in it."

"It didn't look silly?"

"No, it looked hot, and I can't wait to buy you some toys."

"I take it you'd like me to do that again."

"Yes, absolutely I do, and you can take it until you climax if you want."

"Honey, I have another surprise for you."

"Tell me."

"We're going to have a guest next weekend from about mid morning Saturday until Sunday night."

"Oh, and do I know this guy?"

"No. She's tall and blond and her name is Erica, and you'll have to sleep in the middle of the bed I'm afraid. But then, I'm not sure we're going to get a lot of sleep anyway.

The End.