Tessa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Four."

"Four what?"

"Four days dancing. You have Friday off."

"No I don't. Friday is special night. That's the night I do bachelor parties, birthday parties and things like that. Marta always has people asking her to set up those kinds of parties. Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You said you have no love life."

"So?"

"You would never suck my cock when we were going together, but that was a pretty damn good hummer that you gave me last night. You had to learn somewhere and you had to practice a lot to get that good at it."

Tessa was silent for several moments and then she said:

"I said I didn't have a love life. I didn't say anything about not having a sex life."

"Oh."

"A girl can always find a cock to play with Bobby, but she can't always find someone to have a loving relationship with. I've never found anyone who could take your place Bobby; I've never even come close. Why aren't you married by now?"

"I never found anyone that I wanted to make permanent."

"Dare I hope that that's your cautious way of saying you've never been able to replace me?"

I just looked at her - things were going way too fast for me - before I nodded my head yes.

"Then we need to go back to my place and start playing catch up."

We spent the afternoon making leisurely love and between sessions I learned a little more about the new Tessa.

"I've become an exhibitionist Bobby. I get a major charge out of taking my clothes off in a room full of men and then walking around naked except for a G-string. Even when I'm not dancing I show myself off. Eighty percent of my wardrobe will have to be tossed now that I have you back."

"Why would you do that?"

"Because it is all pretty revealing. Low cut blouses, short skirts and high heels. I'm sure that you won't want to be seen with me while I'm looking like a slut."

"Oh I don't know. I like what I've seen so far."

She gave me a long look, almost like she was looking at me while debating something with herself and then she said:

"Okay. You can take me to dinner tonight and we will see if you can still say that."

To be continued.

12