Tessa - Game of Thralls

Story Info
Tessa's new 3-D TV makes her a virgin sacrifice for a cult.
6.8k words
4.47
47.6k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: First of all, this is NOT Game of Thrones fan fiction despite the title. It does NOT star any copyrighted characters from the show, and is set in the modern-day, real world. The story is only inspired by Game of Thrones names and concepts to honor the long-awaited start of season seven, including variations on the titles of the first three episodes. This is an erotic fantasy featuring nudity, non-consensual sex, tentacles, and a few very mild choice words. It was written for a friend who stars as Tessa in this tale. It is not meant to approve of the actions depicted. This story is pure fantasy and is not meant to portray reality in any way. Poor Tessa might not have survived this ordeal in real life. The story is told so you are left to wonder about its reality.

*****

The Deviant Channel

Tessa practically skipped over to her bed, kicked off her shoes, and began propping up her pillows against the headboard so that she could sit against them. Tonight was going to be her first chance to really enjoy her new 3-D, virtual-reality TV set that had just been installed in her bedroom on the wall opposite the foot of her bed. And she was thrilled to have it in time to watch The Deviant Channel's hit TV show about cults and secret societies kick off its new season, Season 7 of "Game of Thralls," with Danielle Stormchaser sailing home to investigate the Cult of the Whitewashers.

"This is gonna be great, if this thing works like the installers claim it will," Tessa said to herself, half out loud. "I still think those symbols on the speakers they put in each corner of my room look really creepy, almost like occult symbols, but they said it was just their way of engraving them to look cool. Whatever!"

She stood a moment and pondered whether to get more ready for bed before nestling in for her much-anticipated premier night, but decided that she did not want to delay. Her shorts and tank top were comfortable enough anyway. Tessa scooped up the fancy new remote off her nightstand and muttered as she stared at it, "Darn this thing is complicated, and it has that same weird symbol that is on the speakers and the TV. Really creepy."

Shrugging her shoulders at her thoughts, Tessa finally climbed into bed on her knees and nestled her back into her pillows as she sat with her slender, yet shapely legs crossed before her. She knew that soon enough the scenes in the show would fill her with tension and she would pull her legs up against her chest for protection and comfort. This would be her version of a bedtime story, and she would actually hope to dream her sexy dreams of being the hot, young woman desired by the cultists for her virginity. The thought sent a tingle up her spine as goosebumps formed on her arms.

"Okay, let's get this show on the road," Tessa thought as she looked again at the intimidatingly complex remote with its unnerving symbol. "Umm, okay, power? Got it. Channel guide, then scroll a bit, and voila! The Deviant Channel, in all its glory."

The announcer's familiar voice sounded as if it was coming from all around her and yet right at her, while the haunting music caressed her ears in waves from all sides. "You're tuned in to ... the Deviant Channel," proclaimed the voice right before the show began. Tessa smiled as she thought how for once a premium channel was actually worth it to get commercial-free movies in addition to Game of Thralls.

Dungeonstone

The show's plot gradually unfolded, pulling Tessa deeper and deeper into the story. The events seemed to take place "in" her bedroom as the fancy, glasses-free 3-D technology made her feel a part of every scene. When Danielle Stormchaser was captured and brought to the sacrificial chamber beneath the castle known as Dungeonstone, Tessa pulled her upper thighs tightly against her breasts as she hugged her own legs and peered over her knees with a mixture of fear and fascination. Danielle looked so beautiful and yet so helpless and vulnerable surrounded by dozens of cultists.

The camera shifted its perspective to Danielle's point of view as the cultists approached her, intending to strip her naked, chain her on the altar, and prepare her as an offering to the insatiable entity known only as The Lord of Lust. Tessa saw the cultists coming closer to Danielle, closer to the screen, farther into the room, closer to her own bed. Everything was so realistic!

Tessa quickly adjusted the volume down a notch on the remote because the chanting of the cultists seemed so loud and close, then she tossed the remote onto the bed to her right. "Dang, this looks so real," Tessa muttered. "But it's so exciting!"

The robed and hooded cultists came closer and closer, farther into her room, at least a dozen standing around her bed, ready to disrobe Danielle. Then Tessa watched with wide eyes as the cultists hands reached out for Danielle, reached out for her on her bed.

Strong fingers closed on her arms and began pulling them away from holding her knees against her chest. "What the hell?" Tessa barely had time to think as the hooded figures on both sides of her bed grasped her slender arms and pulled them straight out to her sides. Then other hands were grabbing her ankles and tugging her legs away from her body. Suddenly she was being pulled into the center of her bed and held down by at least two cultists for each arm and three for each leg.

"Noo!" Tessa blurted out as she looked all around her in shock. "Oh god, they're really in my room. What the hell is happening? Get off me! Let go of me!" she demanded, but the soundtrack, thumping like some primal heartbeat throbbing above her bed and the chanting of the cultists drown her out.

She began squirming and tugging at her limbs but the cultists easily manhandled her, pulling her arms up over her head and forcing her legs together. Then hands were unfastening her shorts and grabbing the bottom of her tank top, pulling her top up and off over her head leaving only her bra while her shorts were tugged past the firm curves of her behind and down her legs, leaving only her panties to protect her modesty.

Anger flared and Tessa yelled her loudest at her assailants, "LET ME GO! GET OFF ME, YOU BASTARDS!" One of the cultists then backhanded her across the face, causing her to cry out in pain as the blow stunned her. In the seconds it took her to recover from the blow, her bra was unfastened and yanked off while her panties were grasped and pulled with a slight lift to get past her behind, then inexorably down her legs and off.

By the time her eyes finished blinking and she gasped in some air to shake off the stun, Tessa felt her limbs now being pulled apart, toward the corners of her bed, putting her in an X as she heard the chilling sound of chains rustling and clanking. "NOO, stop, I'm not Danielle, please let me go!" she pleaded, less loudly, as if that might not invoke the wrath of the one who slapped her before.

Then the chains were stretched out to her bed posts and locked into place while shackles were clicked shut around her wrists and ankles. In a split second, her freedom had been taken from her and she was now completely helpless. The cultists pulled back and watched her as they chanted in an even more sinister and insistent rhythm.

Tessa looked all around her. Naked, chained to her own bed, surrounded by a dozen or more cultists and more seemed to be streaming into her tiny bedroom from the TV as the chanting grew louder. The music pumped its beat into her heart as if surging up from underneath her bed and lifting her body then letting it back down, the feeling of waves washing up and over her, drowning her, sucking her down into some dark, oozing quicksand.

Her heart raced as dozens of cultists around her began to remove their robes and let them fall to floor, each one naked as she was, with a throbbing erection that only her virginal body could satisfy. The leader, taller and more muscular than all the rest, climbed between her outspread legs. She watched his movements, so slow and measured, like a great cat stalking its prey, about to pounce. He knelt between her legs and admired her curves, starting with her legs as his hands ran up from a caress on the tops of her feet to her ankles then calves and then thighs. For a split second, she could have sworn his hard cock looked on fire like the legendary flaming man-sword Lustbringer in the show, then she blinked and either the fires had died down or had never actually been there.

Tessa shuddered at his touch, feeling absolutely helpless. She was playing the part of Danielle Stormchaser, and she was in the eye of the storm, in over her head, as so often happened to Dani in the show. The leader was taking his time with her, enjoying her like some fine work of art. Her pussy could not help but respond as his hands ran up her inner thighs to her womanhood, her juices starting to flow as if her body eagerly anticipated the unthinkable, his throbbing shaft, sheathed in her warm depths, driving in and out, over and over again.

"Uhh ... uhh ... Ooo ... Ahhh!" Tessa involuntarily sighed as his hands spread her legs a bit farther apart, then the fingers of his left hand sought her clitoris while his right-hand fingers caressed her nether lips. "How could this be happening?" she wondered. "I'm NOT Danielle Stormchaser! I'm not their sacrifice ... or am I?" Her mind boggled at the impossibility of it all. Yes, she enjoyed the fantasy of Game of Thralls, but she did not really want it to happen to her in real life!

A touch, a rub, a pinch ... "Oh god, he has my clit! Why is my body reacting this way? Please let this all be a nightmare and let me wake up!" she begged within her own thoughts. Her love button grew more and more responsive and stood forth as if welcoming the attention.

A poke, a prod, a push ... "NOO ... AAHH ... his finger inside me, exploring, insistent, nothing I can do to stop him, why is my body betraying me like this? I'm NOT Danielle, damn it!" Her burst of anger caused her to jerk away from his touch, though the chains kept her from actually escaping his overly familiar fingers. Her body writhed and tugged on her chains, clanking the links but doing nothing to loosen their hold on her.

"You are still a virgin," the leader spoke, almost mechanically, but with a disturbing hint of satisfaction and enthusiasm. "Good," he droned on. "You are a worthy sacrifice, Danielle Stormchaser." But Tessa was fighting her feelings as hard as she could, and his words drove her to raise her head and scowl at him. "No, I am Tessa, not Danielle. Leave me alone. I don't belong to you, let me go!"

Her spirit only seemed to please him more, and he now pushed two fingers inside her as his left thumb rubbed relentlessly against her clit. "We will never let you go, Danielle Stormchaser. You belong to the Lord of Lust now, and forever!" Tessa grunted in frustration and tried to wiggle her hips to dislodge his fingers or at least make it harder for him. But he was undeterred by her efforts and only smiled wider. "You have spirit, this is good. You are a fitting bride for the Lord of Lust. He will enjoy taming you to his will."

His words both infuriated and aroused Tessa. "This can't be happening," she thought. "This can't be real! Ooo ... it feels so good. No, can't give in. Mmm!" Yet the feelings in her body were inescapably real, and she was losing the battle to maintain the fury and slowly giving in to the desires being fueled by the music, the chanting, the chains, and her body's betrayal.

The leader's hands now left her aching pussy and began gliding over her hips, then up her slender waist, and over her stomach and navel, caressing and rubbing. Finally he slid them up and over her delightful breasts, topped by such sensitive nipples that they were already partially erect. "UHH ... Uhh ... uhh ... OOO!" Tessa struggled to fight the sensations. Then he gently pinched her nipples and her body involuntarily arched as if offering herself to him. He smiled, "You are sensitive, responsive. Very good!"

He leaned down over her toward her right nipple. Tessa watched helplessly, shaking her head no, then trying to twist her body away, but she only ended up jiggling her breasts for him, and he finally caught her little nub in his lips and sucked all the harder for the desire her jiggling had aroused.

"Ohhh ... ahhh ... ahh ... ahh ... No! ... Ooo ... MMM! ... So good, he's turning me on and I can't resist. Oh god, I can't win. I'm helpless. They want me to struggle. If I fight them, they enjoy it, and if I give in, they enjoy that. What would Danielle Stormchaser do?" she asked herself. "She always has a way out, or a way to make it through."

But she had no time to think of any ways as he shifted and braced himself over her with his right arm as his left hand began rubbing the tip of his hot manhood up and down her pussy lips. "NO! STOP. Don't ..." she cried but her words were cut short by her own gasp as he pushed in and did not stop until he felt resistance. He gave her mind a moment to register what was about to happen.

Stormchaser

Tessa's heart was pounding, her breathing quickened, her body on fire with desire. She lay naked and helpless chained spreadeagle on her own bed, surrounded by naked cultists, and their leader was about to take her virginity and claim her for the Lord of Lust. She had become her favorite character, Danielle Stormchaser, and now she was about to suffer her fate as well. In one and the same moment, she felt about to die of fright and about to orgasm harder than she had ever before in her entire life. Tears welled up in her eyes as she shook her head NO at the leader while he grinned down at her, knowing he had her and there was nothing she could do.

Then she felt him ease the full weight of his body down on top of her, his muscular chest crushing her breasts and rubbing against her sensitive nipples, causing her curvy form beneath him to arch up involuntarily. It was the moment he had been waiting for as her body betrayed her into his hands, "Danielle Stormchaser, I claim you for your pleasure and for mine, for the enjoyment of the Followers of Lust all around you, and for the Lord of Lust. Your body belongs now to Lust. You are HIS!" His hands slid under her body and up onto her shoulders as he pulled back his hips and with one mighty thrust, drove hard into Tessa all the way to the hilt.

The pain was over in a flash as her most precious gift of virginity evaporated in to a swirl of feelings more intense than she had ever known. There was no time to do more than cry out and let her tears fall as he began thrusting in earnest, pounding the words into her: his, His, HIS! Her body rocked and the chain links clinked as her whole bed shook from the force of his huge, muscular body claiming her in time with the chanting that rose to fever pitch. The sound, oh the sound, it pulsed all around her and up from beneath her; she WAS Danielle Stormchaser, she was the helpless victim bound on the altar, and her body no longer belonged to her but had betrayed her into the hands of her mortal enemy.

HIS, HIS, HIS, the words echoed in her ears even when he was no longer saying it but only grunting from the sheer effort to impale her as deeply as possible. The cultists around the bed took up the chant for him, HIS, HIS, HIS, in time with the music and the pounding Tessa was taking. Her body responded against her will, her eyes closing and head rolling from side to side as her juices gushed to coat the invader within her depths. Muscles inside that she barely even knew she had started clenching around the throbbing rod that ruled her now with its girth and length filling her then almost leaving her, then driving in once again, faster and faster.

Suddenly he slowed and began to focus and force more of his weight upon her lower body, enabling him to rub her love button as he moved in different ways inside her now, exploring, seeking, and enjoying every inch of her warm, soft, wet insides. "Ohh ... ohhh ... OHH ... ahhh ... aahh ... Uhh ... Oooo ... MMM!" Tessa moaned as he made her his and HIS.

"You ... ARGH ... are ... UHNN ... HIS, Danielle Stormchaser, let your body welcome the gift of Lust. Open yourself to us. Give us your body. Let us take you over the edge and into bliss!" With those words whispered into her ear in a pale mockery of a lover's gentle sigh, the leader began again to speed up his thrusts. Tessa's breasts jiggled with every jolt as he lifted off her chest a bit so he could arch his back and give her the full force of the muscles of his lower body. It was just too much for Tessa, there was no hope of rescue. She may as well have been chained on the altar in the sacrificial chamber as the show portrayed. Her strength was spent tugging on chains that would never give an inch to her pitiful efforts. Her will wavered as the arousal of her body grew only stronger and more intense.

Tessa knew that Danielle Stormchaser had been in this position before, but even though they had forced her to submit at times, they had never won like this before. She was truly taken and felt despair waiting patiently to claim her and drag her down into its depths. Tessa knew that the show often killed off beloved characters. Was this the end for Danielle Stormchaser and for her?

The thought of seeing her beloved heroine helpless like this and of how often she had identified with her struggles, finally drove Tessa over the edge. Her body submitted to the incessant impalement and gave in to the rising tide of arousal that pushed her over the precipice of pleasure. From one tiny spot inside her loins a pulse of pure erotic sensation exploded outward to ride along every nerve of her body until outwardly every part of her voluptuous form convulsed with bursting passion.

"AGGHH ... AHHH ... AHH ... OHHH ... OHH ... OHHH ... UHHN ... OOOO ... MMMMM!" The orgasm claimed her and owned her body. No more resistance, just pure sweet release! The leader seemed to have sensed her impending surrender and drove into her hard and held there, feeling her juices gush and her pussy muscles clench rhythmically around his throbbing phallus, allowing Tessa's own traitorous body to finish his work for him.

He groaned in victory as Tessa's body coaxed his own to respond with full release, then grunted, "ARGH ... UHNN ... UHHNN ... UHHNN ... YESSS ... HIS ... MMMMM!" She actually felt the sensation of his semen rushing through his member and then shooting forth in spurt after spurt after spurt, warm, white jets that claimed her a bit more with each pulse. His groaning in triumph continued as he stayed deep and allowed her own muscles to milk every last drop of his victorious seed from him. Tessa arched and writhed and squirmed, her body spasming until only slowly did it allow her to settle into more gentle quivers of gasping sensitivity to his slightest touch.

At last he allowed his athletic form to collapse on top of Tessa, crushing her beneath him into the softness of her own bed. Tessa herself had closed her pretty eyes and opened her luscious lips in an O-shape as she tossed her head from side to side. Like spent lovers, they lay and luxuriated in their joining. But the moment of false tenderness was not to last.

The ring of cultists around her bed actually began pulling him off her. Their hunger had risen to fever pitch at the sensuous sights and sounds of Tessa's highly erotic orgasm. Then they were climbing onto the bed, swarming over her naked body chained for THEIR pleasure now. Rank had its privileges, but the leader had had his turn and now THEY wanted her. They had their arch-enemy, Danielle Stormchaser, at their mercy, and they would show none to her.

Tessa felt the first one clamber between her legs as two others groped her breasts and began licking, kissing, and sucking on her fully erect and hypersensitive nipples. Another entwined his fingers into her hair and held her head to force a slobbering kiss upon her full lips. Even more reached out and touched every inch of her bare naked body, even sliding hands beneath her and squeezing her buttocks from both sides of the bed. A human wave of Lust personified engulfed her and dragged her down to the depths of the pleasure pit that was now her own bedroom.

12