Tessa Gets Pollinated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stupid lewd body," Tessa said. What if someone sees me like this though? What would they think? How would they react to seeing a plant girl who has so obviously been used and pollinated. Tessa slapped herself again. Every time she thought about it her head swooned. The thought was so satisfying. But she needed to get out, and soon. However, she went to carry on and felt her belly give a jolt.

"Ah," Tessa winced. She put both hands against her round belly, her whole body flushing and starting to feel hot. "Hm...Mmm...Mmmmmmff," Tessa did her best to keep her voice in, but felt like she came instead. Her pussy was like a fire that suddenly flared up. No warning, just sudden heat. Her crotch dripped with slime, drops running down her leg. Tessa stepped back and leaned forward, winded. She froze, staring at the grass at her feet. Covered in a slimy film was a little thumb sized seed.

"Was that...there before?" Tessa took several long breaths, slapping herself again, mustering her determination and forcing herself onward. It didn't matter. It was just a seed. She needed to get un-lost and quickly. She didn't have time to gawk at the oddities anymore. She barely got a few steps before it happened again though. Her body flared up and her hips shook.

"Mmmmnng," Tessa grit her teeth and stepped onward. "Gh...Gh...Gh!" Each few steps seemed like it set off another tremor. Tessa lost count at around ten, feeling exasperated. She leaned against a tree, crossing her arms in the space between her breasts and her belly.

"Why is this...happening," Tessa heaved. She looked over her shoulder. Her heart dropped. "No way..." She turned around, eyes following a trail of seeds that lead through the trees, a trail that stopped just below her, between her legs where her pussy was still dripping. "I'm...laying seeds." Or that's what it looked like at least. Tessa thought about the orange flowers she had seen, how she had seen trails of them leading into the woods. They had all been in a line just like the seeds she was laying.

"I'm not the first girl this has happened to," Tessa's heart thumped in her chest. "And now I'm planting more of those flowers." She paused, glancing around. "I have to get out of here." The tremors had subsided, but as soon as she started walking again, her body flared with excitement. She did her best to work through it. It felt like someone was pleasuring her while she was trying to walk. Spasm after spasm, sometimes Tessa forgot to keep track of where she was going. It was so hard to focus though. If the constant waves of pleasure weren't distracting her, then the thought of having the bee's plant babies would wash over her. Thoughts of, I hope I'm a good flower mommy, ended up spliced between every, Just keep going Tessa, just keep going. It eventually it became too much though. Tessa turned and backed up against a tree, gripping her still pregnant belly. This new tremor was stronger than the others, and Tessa's knees were losing their strength. I...I just need to rest... for a bit. Even Tessa's thoughts had to paused for her deep, heavy breathing. Tessa slumped and sat, spreading her legs. And intense wave overtook her as something started pushing its way out of her pussy. This next seed seemed larger than the others.

"Ahhhhh!" Tessa howled as it slid out, hoping finally that someone might just hear her, even if it mean they would see her in this state, transformed and impregnated. Tessa looked down, gazing at the palm sized seed that now sat between her legs. She lovingly caressed her belly, closing her eyes.

"I hope this makes me a good flower mommy..." Tessa whispered and dozed off.

Snort

"Wh-huh?" Tessa jolted awake. She hadn't intended to fall asleep again. She looked up. The sun was high above now, so she had slept the morning away. She was lighter though and she felt at her belly. It was back to normal. Well...she wasn't normally this pudgy, but it seemed she was no longer pregnant. The seed between her legs was still there though, and had sunken a little into the soil. Tessa backed up against the tree, standing up, and being careful not to touch it.

"Oh...Mmmmmm..." Tessa sighed, contentedly. As she stood, her head came up into a beam of sunshine filtering through the branches. It was soothing and invigorating. But, more importantly, now that she wasn't pregnant, it would make finding a way out much easier. Tessa wasted no time, spun around the tree and hurried off. Tree after tree she maneuvered around, feeling like, based on nothing but a hunch, that what she wanted to find was just around each one. She stopped abruptly, coming to a brightly lit clearing. It was bigger than the last, its own secluded and enclosed meadow filled with bright flowers and an ecosystem of bugs.

"Ah!" Tessa gasped with delight, blushing. There were bees, butterflies, moths, beetles. Even if she couldn't see them she knew they were there. She wanted to be used by all of them. She wanted each little bug to crawl all over her and pollinate her again. The field was already filled with a fertile haze. Tessa felt suddenly plump and embalmed, ready for them. She was just as fertile as the field before her. Tessa watched as the flowers on her breasts opened, blooming in the sunlight. They were bigger and brighter than before. She felt the one on her crotch do the same. She was open and ready, ready to be plowed and inseminated again. Just the thought sent her head buzzing just like the bees. Why leave, she thought? Why leave when she can be impregnated again? They already made her a flower mommy. Why not plant more, fill the meadow with life? It was the bug's pristine meadow and she would be part of it, their soil and food. They would make honey out of her and she would make flowers for them.

Tessa trotted forward and laid herself out in the middle of the clearing, leaning back on her hands. She spread her legs, exposing her pussy flower as much as possible, her breast flowers tilted at the sky. She presented her whole body to them to use, to fertilize. She watched as a butterfly, fluttered nearer and nearer, attracted to her ripened body. C'mere butterfly. Pollinate me. I'm the meadow's flower slut. Tessa smiled sloppily.

Make me your strawberry.

Tessa watched as more and more butterflies and other bugs started to surround her. She was ready for them and they were ready to once again make her plump and pregnant.

12