Tessa's Corner Ch. 01

Story Info
Tessa is naughty at dinner and is put in the corner.
937 words
3.8
19.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa stood with her nose pressed against the wall. She sniffled trying to hold back the tears that were freely flowing down her flushed cheek. The back of her skirt was flipped up and held securely in place by the waist band, so that Master might admire each of the twenty five crimson stripes he had laid on her panty less rear.

Cole sat in his brown leather recliner sipping a glass of Merlot. Between the casual conversation he was having with his guests Blaine and his pet Annabelle he would occasionally glance over at his own pet, Tessa. He had never disciplined her in front of company before but tonight she had been a very naughty streak. She had never acted like this before but for some reason she was completely out of sorts tonight. He wondered where his docile, sweet, polite and respectful pet had gone.

She had snapped when the serving maid, Noelle, tripped over Tessa's foot and Cole had asked Tessa to assist the young girl in cleaning up the broken dishes. Tessa pushed her chair back with a huff, stomped over and called the girl clumsy. Then while Cole and Blaine were talking politics she interjected her thoughts, which truthfully she didn't usually comment on as she rarely paid attention to things going on in that realm, in a very contrary manner. The night continued on in this way with her getting increasingly naughtier until she turned on Annabelle who had asked if she might have a second glass of wine telling her, "Pour it your darn self. YOU have two hands."

Cole swooped her up at that point and took her right across his knee, giving her fifty of the best hand slaps he could manage and then sent her upstairs to fetch his crop. Cole apologized to his guests and explained he had no idea what on earth had gotten into her. She stomped back down the stairs and handed him the crop.

"Into the corner with you until I am ready to deal with how naughty a young girl you have been tonight," Cole scolded.

"But I haven't finished my dinner!"

"Ha, I think that should be the least of your worries my dear. But if you want to act like a child then so you will be treated and you can go on with no dinner this evening."

Cole came from the dining area and grasped Tessa's hands in his and pulling them behind her back instructed her to bend at the waist. She immediately began to sob and plead with Cole to wait until the guests had left.

"Nonsense, if you want to act like a spoiled child in front of my guests then you shall be punished like one in font of them as well. I think you owe them a good show, now bend or it will be fifty strokes instead of 25 for the added impertinence. And I want you to count them off and with each one say you are sorry to Master Blaine and Pet Annabelle."

He gently laid the crop across her already reddish rear, caressing the stinging flesh with the coarse leather. Tessa knew he liked to toy with her and let her contemplate each one of her strokes. She felt the crop leave and could here the sharp whistle through the air. The first stripe landed just below her ass where the flesh was the most sensitive.

"One sir. I am sorry Master Blaine and pet Annabelle."

The second blow came down just above the first and was harder almost knocking her over. Cole was always very precise in laying the stripes on

"Two sir, I am sorry Master Blaine and pet Annabelle."

The blows began to come faster and faster. Tessa barely finished her sentence of contrition before the next blow would land. Tessa was writhing and struggling to get her rear away from them. She was crying aloud as she spoke. She did not think she had ever felt Master Cole be so angry in his relentless assault of her rear. It seemed with each blow he only became more fiercely agitated. By the fifteenth stroke he called Annabelle over.

"Anabelle since our little Child here was so quick with her tongue to you will you please assist me and keep it shut now."

Annabelle timidly reached out her hand and lifted the now screaming Tessa's mouth jaw up and closed. This sent Tessa into a panic she could no longer feel the release of screaming with each blow. Then Cole sent his worst rain of blows on her hard and quick. Covering not only her rear but now the flesh of her thighs as well. When he had finished he had laid on twenty five perfectly placed stripes.

"Thank you my dear Annabelle for helping me so. Now My well punished child off to the corner with you. Hands behind your head and flip up the skirt and tuck it in your waste band so that my guests and I may see the well placed punishment."

Tessa crumpled up her skirt and tucked into her waste band sunk to the ground and crawled as she knew she must to her Corner. She knew that she had deserved this and would never act this way again.She knelt on her knees making sure to press the balls of her feet into her rear and then stuck her nose into the wall.

" No Tessa not tonight I want to see the stripes stand please."

She slowly came to her feet and again placed her nose along the wall.