Tessa's Just Deserts

Story Info
Punishment for a naughty slave.
1.7k words
3.88
20.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tessa held Gabe's eyes for a moment. She thought that he would be pleased by her show of defiance, but the look on his face was not happy. She desperately wanted to sit back down, quickly, before she angered him any further, but, somehow, she knew that if she gave in so easily to him now she would lose his interest quite quickly. In this position, hovering over the table, the skin around her asshole seemed to pull even tighter around the nub of the plug. Her plump breasts swayed gently, as she had not worn a bra per his instructions. She could feel a fine sheen of perspiration begin to gather across her deep cleavage.

"Are you challenging my authority over you?" Gabe's voice came out in a husky whisper. "Be very sure you want to do that girl."

Tessa held his eyes for a millisecond before she dropped them and herself back into her chair. She did it so quickly that she winced at the plug driving deeper into her ass.

"I meant no disrespect to you, Master," she murmured, "I simply want to please you."

"You are a little liar, aren't you?"

"Master?" Her eyes shot up to his again, but this time she felt only the fear that she had destroyed her chances of truly becoming his slave. The sweat that had been gathering began to trickle from the undersides of her breasts down to slide from her belly to her mound.

"My pleasure is not the only thing you want. You also want to please yourself ...don't you?" He took a sip of the sweet red wine, letting it roll down his throat with obvious pleasure. Anyone else would have been sitting forward in their chair, bristling with anger at such a challenge, but he simply sat at his rest, enjoying his wine. Tessa had never been as frightened, or as aroused, in her entire life.

"Yes, Master. Forgive me for misspeaking. I do want to please myself." Perhaps complete honesty could save her. Perhaps not. Gabe took her hand in his and began smoothing his thumb across the tender skin at the juncture of her thumb and forefinger. Tessa felt the electric sparks begin to travel through her body. Such a simple touch ... it was as though that thumb was working her clitoris rather than such benign nerves. His thumb traced back and forth over her skin. She could feel her nipples growing harder and harder with every stroke.

"Go to the men's room."

In her state, Tessa was not sure she had heard him correctly. "I'm sorry?" she queried.

"Not yet, but you will be," he smiled. "Go to the men's room. Go to the handicap stall. If it is occupied, you will wait for it to be empty, but you must wait in the men's room. When you have gone into the stall, take off your dress and wait there for me." He took another sip of the wine.

"But..."

"You have two choices. You can do as I have ordered, or you can gather your things and go back to your life. Your choice, but I suggest you choose one or the other now."

Hesitantly, Tessa picked up her purse and stood by the table. By looking at Gabe, she could not tell if he cared which she chose. It seemed that he did not really have a preference. She could feel the tears filling her eyes, but she refused to let them roll over the edge. Proudly, she tilted her chin up and walked away. As she approached the door, she took a deep steadying breath. With her hand flat on the wood, she pushed it open and walked into the men's restroom. The pudgy, balding man washing his hands looked surprised as she entered. "Hmm. What do you know," she thought. "Some men do wash their hands when they are done." She nodded to him, and walked back to the handicap stall. She latched the lock, quickly took off her dress, and hung it on the hook next to her purse. She wasn't sure how much time she had. Suddenly, a terrifying thought struck her! What if he wasn't coming? What if this was simply his way of getting her out of the way so he could leave without drama? She took a deep breath and faced the wall with her hands on the rail.

About fifteen minutes later, the tears that had filled her eyes in the dinning room had trailed down her soft cheeks. Why did she always have to ruin everything? If only she had told him that she would be so good...good as gold... good as an angel... good ...good...good. She jumped as someone tapped on the door. She lowered her voice and stammered, "Occupied!"

"I know. Open the door."

She almost fell to the floor! He hadn't left! He was coming in to get her! Quickly, she turned the latch and opened the door. He walked into the stall, turned to close the door, and then stared at her naked body.

"You are a chubby bitch, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master."

He ran his eyes over her, taking in her red gold hair, her fleshy arms, round stomach, and ample hips. Her coloring was a study in contrasts -- white, white skin with only the hint of pink under the surface, bright hair that the artists called titian, and deep green eyes ringed with a rim of gold. The only dark places on her body were the tips of her protrudent breasts. Large rings of dusky rose with nipples the size of her pinky. "What is your bra size, bitch?"

"42 HH, Master."

"Turn and face the wall. You may hold onto the rail."

"Yes, Master."

"You have been very rude to me this evening. You have questioned my authority over you. You need to understand what it means to be my property. As the man says, 'you are my field, my barn, my ox, my household stuff'."

"Yes, Master."

"Do you want to remain my stuff?"

"Yes, Master."

"I am going to punish you. If you let any sound escape your lips, remove your hands from the rail, or move from your current position in any way, you will never be my slave. If you endure this punishment, than I will be merciful and give you another chance."

Trembling down to her toes, still encased in her spike heeled sandals, Tessa nodded. She gripped the rail so hard that her knuckles whitened. She barely managed to keep her lips together as she heard the sound of Gabe's belt whisking out of his pants. She tried to relax her body, as she knew that the pain would only be worse if she tightened her muscles. She took a deep breath and tried to remember the Lamaze breathing she had learned when she was her sister Audrey's birthing coach.

SNAP! Every thought left her head as Gabe's belt came down across her buttocks. The only thing she could summon up was to thank God he was using the leather end and not the end with the buckle. SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! Again and again the supple leather flicked against her ass cheeks. THWAP! Her breath sucked through her body as the flicking belt struck with real tension against her flaming butt. THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! The tears began streaming down her face, but she did not cry out. THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! Suddenly, Gabe stopped swinging the belt. She felt her body begin to relax. That hadn't been that bad!

"You are about to lose something, slave." Tessa dug her teeth in her tongue as Gabe shoved the butt plug deeper into her ass. "You wouldn't want to drop that, now would you?" With that he brought the belt down on her ass, just at the crest of her crack. The belt seemed to make contact, not only with her skin, but also with the end of the plug sending shock waves through her anus. THWAP! THWAP! THWAP! The beating seemed to go on and on; the pain seemed to build and build until she was on the verge of passing out cold on the bathroom floor.

"Slave?" His fingers gently stroked across her flaming skin. She couldn't help letting the small moan of pleasure escape from her lips. "Does that feel good to you, slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"Whose pleasure is most important to you, slave?"

"Yours, Master."

"Than you have permission to give me pleasure."

Tessa turned and dropped to her knees in front of her master. She looked up at him through her mascara smeared eyes, and unzipped his fly. Gently, she reached into his pants and pulled his cock out. He was only semi-aroused, and it was still an impressive sight. She took him into her mouth, gently and carefully. Relaxing her throat, she took him until her lips were pressed to his body. Pulling back, she began to suck and lick his splendid girth. She loved the feel of a man in her mouth when he wasn't totally hard! The thrill of the swelling being due to her actions! She looked up at him, expecting, perhaps, that he would take her hair in his hand and use her mouth as he would her body, but he only looked down at her.

"You don't expect me to do your work for you, do you slave?"

Immediately, she began fellating him with renewed vigor. He grew harder, and harder within the slick warm confines of her mouth. She boldly reached into his pants and began stroking and pulling on his testicles. "MMM," he murmured. She pulled his cock almost completely out of her mouth, and looking deep within his eyes, she ran her tongue under the ridge of the head. She then swallowed him down so deep that she could feel his hair tickling her nose. Again she pulled him out, but as she crested on his head, she allowed the back of her teeth to graze the pulsating rim. "Shit!" he exclaimed. Before he could move, she drove his cock deep into her throat, and with a practiced talent, she contracted her throat around him. "SHIT!" he shouted and spilled his seed down her throat. She sucked on him until she had captured every drop. Then she licked him clean, placed him back in his pants, and zipped up his zipper. She cast her eyes to the floor.

"Good girl," he whispered huskily. "You may stand and get dressed. It's time to go home."