Tessa's Secret

Story Info
Tessa learns she is an exhibitionist.
2.7k words
4.16
33.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
henryo
henryo
165 Followers

Tessa sat by herself on the bus looking out the window on her way to the state speech tournament. On the eighteen year olds lap was a blanket in case the bus got too cold. Her life had changed dramatically just a couple weeks ago when she came to a realization about herself in the parking lot of the school during a basketball game.

Tessa and Betsy had been rivals ever since their freshman year. They were both straight 'A' students, athletes and very attractive. While Betsy was a natural blonde Tessa changed her hair color regularly in an effort to get attention and at this point it was reddish brown and shoulder length. Betsy also tended to be in steady relationships with her classmates while Tessa only dated older boys. She didn't care for any of the boys in her class because she felt they were immature but as a result of this she was single and alone at many school events.

Tessa had wanted to get at Betsy for years for a long list of reasons but most of all because she just hated her and half way through her senior year she decided on a way. Betsy was absent from school one day and Tessa saw Betsy's boyfriend Mike at a basketball game. Tessa thought Mike was a cute boy but not her type. But that didn't mean she wouldn't try to take him away from Betsy or at least have an affair with him just to get at her.

Tessa sat in the bleachers dressed in tight jeans and a thin, pink tank top with spaghetti straps, something that showed off her perfect breasts just enough that she didn't get challenged by the staff. When she spotted Mike going to the restroom she quickly followed him. She took the opportunity to slip into the girl's restroom, remove her bra and pop it into her locker that was just around the corner. When Mike emerged from the restroom Tessa confronted him in the empty hallway.

"Hi Mike. Could I ask you a favor?"

"Sure, Tessa."

"Could you give me a ride home?"

"Now?"

"Yes. It's almost half time and you could be back before the start of the second half."

"Well..."

"I have to get home soon. I'd really be grateful."

Tessa used her sexiest smile and noticed Mike's eyes land on her chest. She knew just how to pose to get the best out of her ample cleavage and her hard nipples were prominent through the thin material. Mike like most boys at school, had always been attracted to Tessa even though he thought she was a kind of a bitch. He had heard a lot of stories from Betsy in the last year and knew how self-centered Tessa was but that didn't mean that he wouldn't like a look at her gorgeous breasts.

The two walked out the back door of the school being careful to leave a pencil blocking the door open so Mike could get back in. When they got to his car in the dark parking lot it was sitting between two large trucks. It was there that Tessa stopped Mike.

"Mike, this is really nice of you."

As she spoke she hunched her shoulders just enough to make the straps of her top start to slip off her shoulders and down her arms. This made her top begin to slowly slide down revealing more of her breasts. There was just enough light from the parking lot lights to allow Mike to see the show Tessa was putting on.

"We probably should hurry up." Mike suggested awkwardly.

"Wait!"

Tessa leaned in and kissed Mike on the mouth. He pulled away suddenly.

"Tessa? Betsy wouldn't like it if..."

"Who's going to tell? Not me."

Tessa leaned in and kissed him again. This time Mike didn't pull away. He embraced Tessa and the two began kissing deeply. Mike's hands quickly slipped down Tessa's back to the firm globes of her ass. When she didn't protest Mike took it as a green light to feel free and enjoy himself. And he did.

Mike looked around to make sure no one was watching then he began to pull down Tessa's top. Her plan had been to get Mike into her home so Tessa was surprised at this aggressive action. But instead of protesting Mike's actions Tessa felt a sudden thrill come over her as he began working her top down. Sex for her had always taken place in secure, safe places and doing something in public was different and suddenly exciting. So instead of stopping him she took a quick look around and then began kissing him again and as she did she felt her breasts being exposed to the night air.

When Mike grabbed Tessa's breasts he was surprised that even though they were larger than Betsy's they were firmer. His hardening cock quickly began to push against his jeans. He was a bit amazed that Tessa was letting him do what he was doing so he decided to go for broke and took hold of Tessa's hand and put it on his hardening bulge.

Once again Tessa got a rush as she felt the swelling in Mike's jeans. Then on an impulse, she began to work down his zipper. It dawned on her that she could give him a handjob right there in the parking lot. It didn't take her long to get his cock out. Wrapping her hand around his five inch cock she began to slowly massage it, getting it rock hard in only moments.

But instead of just letting Tessa jack him off, Mike took this action as another sign and he put his hands on Tessa's shoulders and pushed her to her knees. Tessa was now eye to eye with Mike's pink cock. She could feel her pussy getting wet at the thought of what she was about to do. Here she was half naked and kneeling in the school parking lot and about to give a blow job to a boy she wasn't even dating.

Instead of being upset Tessa became extremely turned on. With a firm grip on the base of his cock Tessa opened her mouth and began to lick the head of Mike's cock. Her warm breath and wet tongue made Mike take a firm grip on Tessa's dark hair. Slowly he pulled her head onto his cock and Tessa took it deep into her warm, wet mouth. Mike looked around as he began to slowly piston his cock in and out of Tessa's mouth. He could hear and see people in the distance but they weren't coming his way.

Tessa could also hear the voices and it excited her even more. The thought that a group of people might walk up and see her with her breasts exposed and on her knees sucking on a cock began to bring on an orgasm. She reached down and just barely touched her pussy through her jeans and was overwhelmed with the greatest orgasm of her life. She had to fight to keep from biting down on Mike's cock. Never had she cum so easily and so quickly.

Mike suddenly felt some hesitation in Tessa's action so he began moving her mouth on his cock. Back and forth he moved her head as her wet lips glided back and forth on his cock. Tessa had no time to savor her orgasm as she felt Mike's hands manipulate her mouth. They began to speed up and Tessa began to become aggressive in her technique as if she were desperate to get at Mike's load of cum.

The combination of everything and the increasing sound of voices brought on a huge orgasm for Mike. He could actually hear Tessa make three distinctive gulps as he came in her mouth and even then some seeped by her lips to her chin. Tessa pulled free of Mike's cock and took several deep breaths. The two teens were in recovery mode. Tessa sat back on her heels and began to adjust her top.

When Tessa stood up Mike could see a few drops of cum on Tessa's chin and lips. Tessa didn't wipe it away for she wanted Mike to see the evidence of their action. They looked at each other in silence before Tessa leaned forward as if to kiss Mike. Just then the voices were much louder as if only a few feet away. Mike reacted.

"I gotta go."

Then he turned and quickly walked back to the school. Left alone, Tessa took the opportunity to wipe her mouth and adjust her clothing. It was then that she noticed how damp the crotch of her jeans were. She realized she couldn't go back in the school so she turned and walked the six blocks home, reliving the exciting moment over and over as she did.

As Tessa sat on the bus thinking about that night she began to analyze herself. That was the night when the new dreams had started. The dreams that were different from any she had dreamt before, dreams that were almost as exciting as that night in the parking lot.

The first among the dreams took place at the prom where she was dressed in a gorgeous, black, satin, strapless evening gown that she had worn her junior year. Tessa paraded around the gym getting jealous looks from the girls and lustful ones from the boys. It was then that she spotted Betsy dancing with Mike, whispering to each other and glancing at her.

Tessa gave them a sassy wink and that's when Mike left Betsy and came to her and asked her to dance. Tessa looked back at Betsy and smiled, then Mike took her in his arms and they danced to the sound of a seductive love song. Thrills went through Tessa as she danced with Mike under the gaze of her rival. But that suddenly ended when Tessa felt the zipper on the back of her dress quickly come down.

Tessa quickly grasped the top of her strapless dress to keep it from falling to the floor. But Mike continued to dance with her as if nothing had happened. Tessa began to panic realizing her back was completely exposed all the way down to the crack of her ass. At this point Tessa realized she hadn't worn any underwear, no bra, no panties, not even stockings.

Tessa could feel Mike's hands massaging the naked skin of her back from her shoulders all the way down to her ass. Tessa held up her dress with one hand and used the other to try and zip up her dress but the zipper seemed stuck.

"Mike, my zipper! Help me with it."

"Okay."

Mike reached down and pulled on the zipper but instead of pulling it up he pulled it down, revealing most of Tessa's ass to the dancing crowd who were now aware of the situation. Tessa couldn't understand why the zipper went so low. She didn't remember it that way when she put it on.

"Mike, zip it up not down! People are looking at me."

"I don't know anything about women's dresses. Maybe you should get someone else to help you."

As Tessa turned to search the crowd she suddenly found Betsy standing next to her.

"Betsy, help me. My zipper is stuck!"

"Sure, Tessa. I'd be glad to help. Turn around."

Tessa felt Betsy take hold of the back of her dress but instead of hearing the zipper go up she heard the sound of tearing cloth. Suddenly Tessa realized her dress was completely open in the back, all the way to the floor. Then she heard Betsy react with a laugh.

"Oops! Sorry Tessa. I think your dress is torn."

Tessa quickly reached back with her only free hand and tried to close the back of her dress. It was at that moment that the loudspeaker came on and announced the prom queen and her court. Tessa was announced as Senior Attendant and Betsy was Queen. Betsy grabbed Tessa by the arm and began to drag her onto the stage.

"Come on Tessa! We have to go on stage. People are waiting to see us."

Tessa was now standing on stage under the strong lights with one hand holding the top of her dress up and the other trying to hold the back of it closed. When they announced the escorts and Jake 'The Jerk' was suddenly standing beside her. Jake had a reputation around the school for being a sex maniac. Almost drooling on her, he quickly took Tessa's arm in his which completely opened up the back of her dress.

Tessa looked over her shoulder and suddenly realized there were about a dozen junior and sophomore girls and boys backstage laughing and pointing at the view of Tessa's backside. She was literally naked from the back of her neck to her three inch black heels and there was nothing she could do about it but stand there with her only usable hand and keep herself covered in the front.

Minutes seemed like hours as Tessa stood there looking out at the crowd, most of whom were staring at her knowing the predicament she was in. Finally when the ceremony was over and the pictures were taken Betsy turned to Tessa as they stood there center stage.

"Let's see, what were we doing? Oh, that's right, you need zipped up."

Betsy turned Tessa sideways which revealed a lot of Tessa's backside to the audience. But instead of leaning over to zip her up Betsy picked up the back of Tessa's dress and pretended to work with the zipper. What she was actually doing was pulling at Tessa's dress which was now halfway up her thighs. Tessa now had one hand holding the cloth of her dress over her breasts and the other trying to keep her pussy covered.

"Please stop, Betsy!"

"Don't worry Tessa, I'll fix it."

"Everyone's looking!"

"I thought you liked a lot of attention, Tessa? I know. This needs mended. I think there's a sewing machine in the girl's locker room. I'll sew it for you."

With that Betsy gave the dress a hard yank, pulling it from Tessa's grasp and leaving her completely naked except for her shoes. A huge cheer went up from the crowd as Tessa tried to cover herself with her hands and then took off running to the girl's locker room.

But when they got to the girl's locker room it was locked so Betsy turned to Tessa.

"I know what to do. Go in the boy's locker room till I get the keys from the office."

Tessa quickly ducked into the boy's locker room without even thinking. She just wanted to get out of the hallway before a crowd showed up. Once in there she began going from locker to locker to try and find one open that might have something for her to put on. That's when she heard male voices approaching.

Tessa looked behind her and there was Mike and three of his friends. She quickly covered herself with her hands.

"Mike, give me your jacket!"

But Mike just stood there smiling, surrounded by his friends.

"Mike, help me!"

"I will. I'll lend you my jacket. But first... what are you going to do for me?"

Mike stepped toward her and seeing the look in his eyes Tessa slowly realized what he wanted. The hand covering her pussy began to work and soon Tessa was vigorously masturbating as she thought of what was about to happen. Then Tessa heard a familiar voice from behind her. The voice of Betsy.

"Oh good! Just in time for the show."

The bus made a turn into a rest stop and Tessa came out of the dream she was recounting. She realized her hand was under her skirt and she was glad there was a blanket on her lap. Her new obsession had to be kept a secret from her classmates. She began to develop a plan that could fulfill her fantasy, a plan that could only be explored in a city far away from home where she was unknown. Maybe in the city that was still an hour away.

henryo
henryo
165 Followers