Test of Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whaf ded uwe," I was trying to say "What did you do to me", but I had that damn cylinder sliding back and forth in my mouth and was running my tongue along the underside. Concentrating I removed it with an audible pop.

"What did you do to me?" I almost screamed.

"It's rather complicated to explain."

I crossed my arms under my breasts and stomped a foot making my breasts jiggle. "You damn well better."

A smug smile pulled up the corners of his mouth. "I've made a large amount of behavioral changes. You will find your face much more expressive. Several young girl behaviors have been re-introduced, as you might have noticed by your current posture." While I was considering the potential impact of this the doctor dropped something that made a loud smacking sound when it hit the floor. I jumped and emitted a very girly yelp that was not becoming of a crime fighter. This was going to suck immensely.

"It's been a long day. Let's resume this tomorrow morning. You still have two chances to earn your freedom. Please drink this. It should help you sleep and restore any needed vitamins and minerals." It was another brown soupy concoction and it tasted the same as before. I stepped into my cell and heard the door seal behind me.

There were sleeping clothes in my closet, so I put them on, and sat down on my bed. I had to win tomorrow and have myself restored. I just had to. I moved to pull down my covers and noticed the index finder of my right hand was in my mouth. My tongue was working it like a piece of taffy. I removed my finger with a popping sound. Ugh, I had tried to remove my finger quietly. My body must have been exhausted from all the changes. I fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

I awoke to the soft chimes. Breakfast and a glass of juice were waiting for me. After cleaning my plate I found the bathroom. The warm shower felt wonderful. I stepped out into my smoky walled cell, finished drying, and dressed for the day ahead. I teetered out of my cell door on four inch heels. I wasn't used to them, but was determined to learn. The doctor looked at me and lifted an eyebrow. I gave him a level stare, put my hand on my hip, and pushed it out to the side. I was dressed fine. Sure he could see the tops of my stockings and the garter straps, but the short skirt was just so cute.

"Follow me," he said as he led me across the narrow bridge from my cell. We entered a large room. The floor had brightly lit panels with different symbols on them; diamonds, moons, stars, a rainbow, a red stripe, two red stripes and many more.

"Take a moment to examine the floor. This is the next test. Each time a match is made the tiles will turn the player's color. When a player has three of their colored tiles in a row they win. Any questions? No? Then let's begin."

The floor tiles went dim and the pictures disappeared. I looked at the professor and he nodded at me. I stepped out onto the floor and touched the tile in front of me. A blue bird appeared. I moved over to a tile four rows to the left and touched it. A blue diamond. A horn sounded that basically screamed "loser" and the tiles went dim. I returned to the room entrance, pushed out my bottom lip, and eyed the doctor.

He arched an eyebrow and said, "Oh, I'm not your opponent." He pointed to a cubby in the far wall. Out of the nook strutted a white chicken. "This is Mr. Knickers." The chicken proceeded to peck the first square which revealed a black horseshoe. Clucking the whole way, it moved over and down several rows and pecked again. Another horseshoe appeared, a bell dinged, and both tiles turned blue.

Oh hell, I didn't like the looks of this.

"Don't worry. He gets weaker as the game goes along."

I stepped out and picked two tiles. A spade and a red strip. That stupid horn sounded. Mr. Knickers pecked the tile below his first horseshoe, slowly walked over to another tile, and pecked. Both were stars. I swear that bird was taunting me. With a heavy sigh I asked for help. The tile under the first star displayed a blue bird. I knew this one! I walked over and tapped the very first tile I had selected. I was greeted with a dinging sound and the tiles turned green. I had caught a break.

Mr. Knickers had started at the top of the floor, so my one correct tile blocked him vertically. He pecked the tile to the right of his original horseshoe then moved two rows right, one down, and pecked. Another moon. I was swearing under my breath as I asked for help for last time. The tile to the right of the moon revealed a monkey. Crud. I walked out and touched a square at random. I heard that wonderful ding sound. I clapped my hands in front of me and hopped up and down. Yay!

Now I had to hope the chicken made a mistake. I couldn't bear to watch and closed my eyes tight. Cluck. Peck. Cluck. Cluck. Cluck. Peck. Ding. My heart sank. I'd lost to a critter that gets fried and served in a paper bucket. Animals two. Crime fighter zero.

"I honestly expected you would put up more of a fight. Well, it's early and Mr. Knickers and I are feeling generous. Double or nothing the talented fowl can get another match. Do you accept the offer?"

I had to think this over. What were the odds the chicken could be successful this many times in a row? I found putting my finger in my mouth and letting my tongue go to work calmed me some. What were the odds the egg layer would go 5 - 0? If only I had paid more attention in math class. I wasn't sure I could handle any more penalties.

I popped the finger out of my mouth and agreed.

The bird moved over to a vacant part of the floor and pecked. An orange swirl appeared. Mr. Knickers moved three tiles away diagonally and made his choice. I heard the ding before my brain processed the second swirl. I pressed my lips tightly together and suppressed a scream. That damn fowl sauntered over and pecked my left foot hard. I came within a sliver of punting him.

"Please follow me back to your cell." By now I knew the drill. I stepped into the circles and waited for the screen to appear. The title of one of my choices made me shiver. Another contained "kitten" - there was no way I would select that. I selected "Spa Day". My hair and eyes had been changed. There wasn't much left to tamper with.

"Please remove your clothes. It's necessary I assure you." I removed my clothes, folded them, and stacked them neatly outside the circles. The doctor held out a strip of what looked like paper and asked me to blot my lips as if I were wearing lipstick. I did. He then asked me to close my eyes and brushed something over my eyelids. I heard him tap his controller and suggested I stay still. I sensed three objects rise up around me and then drop down.

"Done with that. Time for perks. Hmm, number 74 'Audio Package', and number 33 'Impressionism'. Please talk continuously until I ask you to stop."

I proceeded to explain how he was going to require a medical procedure to remove a certain piece of my footwear from a certain part of his body. Hopefully his evil-doer health insurance covered reconstructive procedures, because I was sure he was going to need a couple.

During my talk my voice became rich and sultry. It was even starting to turn me on. The doctor handed me a mirror. A squeak escaped me when I saw myself. My lips were full, pouty, a rich red color, and glistened as if they were wet. This combined with my piercings practically shouted "I suck cock".

I had on eyeliner and a light application of eye shadow. There was also what appeared to be body glitter in the valley between my breasts.

"It's all permanently by the way. Your eye shadow will change colors depending upon your emotional state. An attentive person will be able to tell exactly how you are feeling by looking at your make-up. You also have permanent perfume, subtle wildflowers with a hint of lavender. Included with your new voice is the ability to sing at a proficient level and perfect pitch. In one sentence please describe your hero-self."

"I'm one of the city's most well respected big-titted crime fighters." The words were out of my mouth before I even knew I said them. My anger and frustration were building to new heights.

"You will think of yourself in terms of your physical assets with increasing frequency. During sex you will say lines that would make an adult film actress blush. I have to admit I'm surprised how foolish a slut you are. Outwitted by two of my lab animals. Two weeks ago Chimp da Vinci couldn't read."

At hearing "slut" my nipples stiffened and my tiny wet pussy tingled. My what? Oh hell. More programming.

"Yes, you have also been adjusted to response to verbal insults. The more a man verbally demeans you the more excited you will become. Your desire for him and your orgasms will intensify in direct proportion to the amount of verbal abuse you receive.

"Are you ready for the second set?"

I simply nodded deeply regretted accepting the deal.

Titles of my next choices were completely unclear. "'Honor Bound'," slipped out of my mouth while I was trying to puzzle them out. The doctor chuckled, my collar illuminated blue, and the tingles traveled up and down my spine. Only one pass this time.

"Perk number 77 'Spatial Choices', and number 111 'Artificial Flavoring'."

"What?"

"Did you honestly expect that only your major penalties would be doubled?"

"No," I said while trying to hold back tears.

"What is your favorite sexual position?"

"Missionary," I replied. Then he touched his pad, more blue light, and those damn tingles.

"Well, it's not anymore."

"So are you going to tell me or am I going to have to ask you about the changes you made to me?"

"Ask politely."

I gritted my teeth and promised myself I would break several of his bones when I escaped. Then wait until he had healed, visit him in prison, and break them again. "Please explain what just happened to me doctor."

"You will find sex more fulfilling when you are restrained in some fashion. Your orgasms will be longer and more intense when bound. On the bright side have a deep rooted affinity for being spanked. Your new favorite position will be self-evident. I've greatly expanded your sexual knowledge and boundaries. Oh, and your skin will taste like honey when kissed. Would you like to save yourself the trouble and just concede failure? We could simply skip to the penalty. I do need a maid and would provide you with a uniform."

I clenched my fists and held them at my sides. "I'm going to win."

He nodded, tapped his tablet, and the room shifted. We walked across the bridge and stood at the entrance of another large room. Once again the ceiling wasn't visible. It ascended into darkness. At far end of the room was a pedestal with a glittering item sitting on top.

"Yes, it's rather weak symbolism, but that is a key. If you reach the pedestal without stepping on a trapped square you will win."

I took a deep breath and screwed my courage to its sticking place. I took two steps into the room and my intuition started screaming at me. I moved to the left four tiles and slowly moved forward. The pedestal stood only forty yards away. I considered my options for several seconds.

"Help," I said. Several tiles on the floor turned red. I had guessed correctly, there were trapped tiles that I barely avoided at the entrance. In front of me there were two bands of red. One white safe tile was in each band. I stepped on the first safe tile, stepped on the second, and considered my options once again.

Well, I had nothing to lose. "Help"

The row in front of me stayed white, while two bands of read appeared beyond it. Again one safe tile was in each red band. A hint of a pattern started to form in my mind. I held my breath and stepped diagonally from my current tile into the unmarked row. The loser horn didn't sound. I stepped onto the marked safe tile, made my way to the second, stepped diagonally again. Then crossed two more tiles and let out my breath. I was at the base of the pedestal. I chewed my bottom lip nervously. I pressed the button on the pedestal. With an audible click it gently descended into the floor stopping level with my waist. I gingerly reached out and took the key. A chime sounded and all the floor tiles turned green.

"Nicely done," the doctor said as he approached. He was clapping like a golf spectator. I was going to be free! My sense of relief was crushing. My knees gave out and I slumped to the floor.

"I've met your terms. Please restore me to my original state and let me go," I said while looking up at him. Our eyes met.

"I will keep my word. You will be released. However, removing the penalties was never part of the agreement. You keep what you have earned."

He gave me a broad smile, his finger tapped the tablet, and darkness swallowed me.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
LunaWindLunaWindover 10 years ago
Almost

The story just ends too abruptly. What happens after she wins? What is her new life like? Does she even leave? I just feel like there are too many possibilities of what happens next that are not explored or alluded to leaving the story feeling unfinished.

mercianknightmercianknightabout 11 years ago
That was Fun

well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

I love this story and the only thing that can make this better is if you expanse on it a little more like adding more captive stories

DedeMDedeMover 14 years ago
Great start!

Loved the premise from start to finish...hope there's more coming!!!! Dede

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Keep trying!

A very original premise, and an ingenious plot. But the "victim" remains curiously untouched by her progressive erotic entrapment. So the story is essentially a series of rather clinically elaborated sex acts, and ultimately unsatisfying. "A" for effort, "C" for arousal.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Chair Candice discovers the many secrets of the basement room.in Toys & Masturbation
Cruel Choices Nikki: kidnapped, thought dead. She's tormented relentlessly.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bimbo-fying Superchick Superchick is captured and trained to be a bimbo villain.in Mind Control
Witch's Curse: Bitch Becomes a Slut A rich diva bitch is cursed and turned into a bimbo slut.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
More Stories