Test Re-take

Story Info
Professor offers a different test.
1.4k words
3.88
56.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was waiting to hear my test score so I could go home and fuck my girlfriend. But for some reason instead of telling me my score the professor told me to stay after class. So when everyone else left I went up to her desk trying to hide my hard-on that was meant for my girlfriend. And I just so happened to have a fucking hot professor. She was the youngest professor at the college and her tits were to die for. When I got up to her desk I realized I could see down her shirt. The top two buttons of her top were undone and weren't earlier when everyone else got their test back. She handed me my test and I got every answer wrong and had failed my first test ever.

After looking dumbfounded at it for what seemed like forever I looked at her and she said, "I'm willing to throw out this test and let you take a different one."

Then she gave me a seductive smile and went over to the door. She locked the door and turned towards me with lust in her eyes. I could tell she wanted my cock. I looked back at her with the same lust. She walked over to me and grabbed my cock through my jeans while still looking me in the eyes.

"I guess I can take a different test." I said.

"You have no idea how long I've been wanting this, you naughty boy." She said.

"Actually I have noticed you staring at my crotch all year, but now that we are here, what are you going to do to me Ms. Cox?" I asked.

"I'm going to suck your cock till it explodes gallons of hot cum into my mouth! Now, take off your fucking clothes so I can see that hard body of yours!" She ordered all of a sudden. She knew I was in shape because I was the starting QB for the school's football team and the starting PG for the basketball team. I have seen her at every football/basketball game and always noticed her staring at me.

I did as I was told and dropped my jeans showing off my powerful legs. My t-shirt came off next and she began rubbing her hands over my six-pack and buff chest. When she got down on her knees I pulled my boxers down and my hard cock sprang out and hit her in the face. I don't think she expected it to be so massive, but right away she began deep-throating me like a pro anyways. Her mouth took my whole length in and I could feel the back of her throat. The amount of pleasure this woman was giving me was sensational. Then she stopped sucking.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked.

"I see your wonderful body, now I want you to see mine." She responded.

She began stripping, but when she got her tight skirt off there was a knock at the door followed by: "Ms. Cox, I need some help with my homework." I realized that the voice was my girlfriend's. Ms. Cox pulled her skirt back on and started to shove me and my clothes into the classroom closet. I grabbed her by her sides and stopped her from trying to get me into the closet.

"Ms. Cox." I said: "It's okay, Courtney won't mind, I promise." Ms. Cox knew Courtney and I were dating and didn't want to ruin our relationship.

"What is it you need?" Ms. Cox asked as she hesitantly opened the classroom door.

"I don't understand #69." Courtney said.

As Courtney was let in the room she looked around and saw me standing there with nothing on except a smile on my face. "Hi Court." I said.

"What's going on here, why are you naked?" She asked as she turned towards the door to see Ms. Cox standing there topless and her skirt unzipped.

Then it was like her sex light bulb got turned on because as she stared at Ms. Cox then back at me I saw her nipples starting to poke through her skimpy tank top. Courtney threw her book bag and homework on the floor and ripped off her top. I watched her tits pop out and started salivating. I glanced at Ms. Cox who had locked the door again and pulled down her skirt. I looked back at Courtney and saw she was now completely naked.

"Alright, it seems I have TWO naughty students now." Ms. Cox said as she broke the silence.

"Yeah, and we have ONE naughty professor." I responded.

As I was next to Ms. Cox's desk I threw everything off of it and said: "Get your ass over here so I can punish that slutty pussy of yours!" as I looked at Ms. Cox and pointed to the top of the desk.

She did as she was told and sat up on the desk with her legs spread wide for my cock. I saw Courtney sit down and begin fingering her pussy as I positioned my cock in front of Ms. Cox's pussy.

"Are you ready for this Ms. Cox?" I asked just before I slammed my cock into her pussy.

"OOOOOOHHHH! Fuck, that felt sssoooo good!" She exclaimed as I left it in there.

"You want it rough Ms. Cox?" I asked in a rough voice.

"Yes, please, fuck me, fuck me like the slut I am, pound that cock into my slutty fuck hole." She proclaimed.

As Courtney watched us, I pulled out of Ms. Cox then slammed back into her and began fucking the shit out of her. Courtney looked around the room for something other than her fingers to shove into her pussy. Ms. Cox noticed this and said to her: "Court, why don't you come over here and sit on my face?" Courtney climbed up onto the desk and positioned her pussy over Ms. Cox's mouth.

Ms. Cox stuck out her tongue and began licking all around Courtney's pussy lips. She heard Courtney moaning and decided to really make her moan. She began sticking her tongue as far as she could into her pussy. She reached her hands up and spread Courtney's pussy lips to really get her tongue in there. Ms. Cox was being fucked hard by me and tonguing Courtney as she moaned into her pussy. She pulled her mouth away from Courtney's pussy and stuck her fingers in. As she did this, Courtney started to orgasm onto Ms. Cox's face.

"OH...OH...OH...FUCK ME...YES...YES...YESSSSS!" My professor shouted. By this point I was fucking the brains out of Ms. Cox and when Courtney came on Ms. Cox I felt my balls begin to churn.

"OH...MY...GOD, YOUR...COCK ...IS...AMAZING...IN...MY...PUSSY! FUCK...ME...HARDER...AND...CUM...IN...MY...FUCKING...PUSSY!" Ms. Cox exclaimed as she ate Courtney's cum.

"Your pussy feels great around my cock. You're so tight and I love a woman who talks dirty." I told her. As I was reaching my climax her body began to convulse and I knew she was close to cumming too.

"OOOHHH...FUCK...ME...FUCK...ME...YES...YES...YYYEESSSS!" She screamed as she came all over my cock. I kept pumping into her pussy through her orgasm as I was reaching mine.

"OH...GOD...IM...GONNA...CUM! ARE...YOU...READY...MS. COX?!" I asked her as my cock exploded into her pussy. Rope after rope of cum began filling her tight pussy. I continued pumping into her until my cock was empty and by then it had leaked out the sides of her pussy. I pulled my cock out of her pussy and Courtney got down on her knees in front of me. My cock was still plenty hard and I slammed it to the back of her throat. I grabbed the back of her head and face fucked Courtney. I removed my hands from Courtney's head as she greedily deep throated me. She began to make my cock feel ready to explode for the second time this afternoon.

"Oh...god,...Court...I'm ...gonna...cum...again!" I finally said as my cock gave way into her mouth. She swallowed every last bit of my cum.

"I'm so glad you're my girlfriend, Court, because you always give me the best blowjob I have ever had." I told her as she stood up and Ms. Cox got on her knees. I was still hard but not as hard as I could have been until Ms. Cox slipped my cock into her mouth. I could tell she was competing with Courtney for best blowjob.

"Wow, I think you got some competition Court." I told her as Ms. Cox was trying to get me off for the third time today and it was working. I felt my balls start to churn as she continued to slurp on my cock. Finally, I let loose rope after rope of spunk down her throat. As I finished and pulled out of her mouth, Courtney suggested we go somewhere a little more comfortable.

To be continued...