Test Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After continuing to play with her breasts for a few more minutes, Pete decided to take the focus off her breasts and use his hands and mouth to do different things. Pete decided to move his hands off her breasts first. He moved his hand down her back until he reached her fine ass cheeks and squeezed them roughly. He used his hands to pull her in by her ass and kiss her again. They shared another passionate lip lock as she bounced herself onto his cock harder and harder.

Alison suddenly pulled back from the kiss as she threw her head back as the pleasure from dropping down and getting his entire dick inside her pussy was overwhelming. Each rise and drop onto his glorious cock made Alison moan out like crazy as the sweat from on her body made her glisten in the light. Pete continued to hold onto and massage Alison's ass as he lifted her up and dropped her downwards on his shaft again.

Alison let out a loud scream as all nine of his inches entered her at once; he was quick to catch her and lifted her back up again. Alison became louder as the sound of their bodies colliding with each other causing a loud skin smacking noise to echo throughout the room. Alison loved the way she was roughly fucking her neighbor. She was never been this rough during sex but this was so much better than what she was doing before.

"You love fucking this dick don't you Alison?" Pete teased as they continued to pound each other like animals.

"I fucking love your cock Pete. It's so good." Alison replied as she felt like she was going to cum

Pete decided to switch up the pace as he lifted her up and slowly brought her back down. Alison moaned out louder than she did before so Pete adjusted to this pace. The feeling of his cock slowly entering and pushing inside her made Alison feel like it was almost time for her to cum. Pete also knew that he couldn't hold on much longer, so he embraced it and went as hard as he could.

The latest thrust of Pete's cock into her pussy touched the right spot. Alison jerked her upper body forward and screamed at the top of her lungs as pleasure overloaded her entire body. She felt the shock of pleasure shoot throughout her body, causing her body to go limp. Sweat ran down her face and her female juices ran down her legs and Pete's cock as she realized the burning wasn't completely gone yet.

"Alison I'm going to blow soon. Where do you want to me blow?" Pete asked as he felt his balls start to bubble up and prepare to fire his goo. Alison thought about it and got a crazy idea.

"You can shoot in my pussy baby." Alison said as she pushed down on his cock, hoping the semen would do something to help. After a couple moments, Alison felt his cock shoot rope after warm rope of semen into her pussy. Instead of feeling hot to her, it actually felt rather cooling. So cooling that it actually made the burning feeling go away completely.

After shooting out his entire load, Pete and Alison sat down and caught their breath. After getting her breath back, she felt like her normal self. As she got dressed in her nightie, she explained to Pete what had caused her to go so crazy with lust and desire. Alison thought he would be mad that she just used him for sex, but Pete surprised her.

"No problem Alison, just let me know if you need me to help again." Pete laughed as he got his boxers and tee shirt back on. Alison had gotten completely dressed and thanked Pete for the wonderful time before going back home.

Alison got back home and noticed it was pretty late at night. She took off her coat and shoes and got into bed, where she had a good night's sleep. The next morning Alison got up and noticed that her pussy was becoming sensitive again after an interesting encounter with her shower head. She spent the whole day wondering if she should or shouldn't take another pill.

"Might as well do a test run of a half a pill." Alison thought as she grabbed a pill out of the bottle cut it in half. She contemplated taking the half dose before throwing her head back as she put the pill in her mouth and allowed it to go down her throat. After feeling the pill go down, Alison smiled and waited for the effects to kick in.

THE END.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Black Widow Roleplay Scarlet Johansson has some roleplay fun with a lucky hunk.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Universes Where You're Banging Emma Emma Watson, Scarlett Johansson & Kaley Cuoco in alt realityin Celebrities & Fan Fiction
A Night with Kaley Cuoco One night with Kaley Cuoco (and Penny).in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
On the Set of 'Heroes' with Hayden Hayden Panettiere loses her virginity.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Silver Screen Express Ch. 01 Scarlett Johansson takes a ride in a high class taxi.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories