Test Run:...Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while of this savage fucking, during which the only sounds from Al were grunts of protest, I changed my pace. Positioning myself more directly over her back, I pressed my weight on her, and began to ride her, humping her leisurely. I reached beneath her and with one hand began to fondle her tits, whilst the other located her clit. After a while Al's groans turned to moans of a more pleasurable nature, and her face emerged from the sofa, disheveled and a little tear streaked, an expression of soon to be fulfilled lust glazing her eyes.

'Oh yeah baby,' she breathed. 'This is how you fuck a lady.' I continued to hump her ass slowly, her spike-heeled, leather clad calves entwined with mine, her tits and cunt being groped lazily by my hands, our mouths, locked together. Al broke the kiss and began to pant with desire. 'oh baby, you're gonna make me cum, oh yeah, oh god, fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass..' I continued to slide my pole in and out of her ass as she started to hump back.

Her dress slid down over her ass so I unzipped it, and Al impatiently tugged it over her head and onto the floor, leaving her now only wearing, a black garter belt, fishnets and stiletto heeled knee high leather boots which she was currently digging into the couch, as if trying to wriggle her arse further onto my cock. We continued to make love, kissing each other deeply before she pushed herself back at me, humping her ass onto my cock, her tight passage trying to milk my dick. Her hands were now holding her own ass cheeks open to allow my cock to slide right into her. Al was moaning loudly now and I could tell she was on the edge of an orgasm. 'Oooh fuck me, fuck my ass, oh shit oh shit oh shit I'm cumming, make me cum... uh...uh.....oh GOD!!!' Al screamed, and tensed for a moment, her ass spasming like a vice around my cock, before collapsing like a rag doll, still impaled on my cock. Her ass twitched spasmodically, and she was whimpering, spent. My orgasm was close now so I continued to fuck her ravaged form. I was just reaching my climax, when Al slid herself from beneath me. She turned to face me smiling contentedly, her eyes glazed with pleasure.

Rolling onto her back she took hold of my cock and began to work it. 'Are you close baby?' she purred. I nodded. Al smiled and spread her legs, draping one of them over the back of the couch and using the heel of the other boot pressed into my arse to draw me to her. She again used her hands to spread her ass cheeks, showing me her somewhat distended asshole. 'Finish yourself inside of me. I want to see your face as you cum.' I took my cock in my hand and again slid it into her asshole, this time without resistance. Al let out a deep 'mmmmmm' as I fed my entire cock into her. I started again with deep, long, slow strokes in and out of her slippery rectum. Al lay back on the couch, her eyes closed. With one hand she leisurely played with herself, with the other she reached down and masturbated my stiff cock every time it slid from her arse.

After a couple of minutes I could take it no longer, and felt my orgasm arriving. I began to fuck her harder, and Al, sensing my impending orgasm began to masturbate herself furiously. As I felt my balls tightening, Al's hand wrapped around my cock and in one fluid motion popped it out of her arsehole and pushed it into her slippery pussy. 'Come in my cunt.' She gasped, still wanking herself off. She wrapped her legs around me prodding her heels into my ass, forcing me deeper into her cunt. If her ass was good her pussy was like heaven, hot, wet although not that tight. She groaned 'Oh, you feel so good in my pussy!' I only managed about six strokes inside of her before I came, gasping at the intensity of my orgasm and spraying what seemed like gallons of my seed inside of her, coating her pussy walls with my come. This pushed Al over the edge again. She grabbed me as I shot my load, kissing me furiously, her body shuddering violently, this time with a vaginal orgasm.

I was spent. And how. I slid off Al's sweat-soaked body and crumpled to the floor like a cartoon character, those really cool orgasmic white lights popping inside of my head like a thousand flashbulbs. Above me on the sofa, Al began to chuckle to herself in that throaty voice. I shook myself free of the stupefying pleasure in my skull, dragged myself back up to the sofa, arched an eyebrow and asked her what was so funny. 'Nothing much,' she giggled 'just that your sister was telling me upstairs how lonely and horny she was...I asked her how she was horny with two young, red-blooded men in the house tonight.' Al stopped to yawn.

Outside, the sun was rising, and cable had long since gone to the test card. 'So?' I prompted. 'Oh, she said that Andy was a loser, and you were her brother although she'd heard it around that you were a good fuck. She was right about that at least.' Now it was my turn to yawn. 'I still don't get it' I said stifling my yawns with my hand. Al rolled her eyes, 'she wanted to fuck you tonight, not me, although I'm glad I got the chance. I was just the test run.' I inserted my killer smile into the conversation. I'd always thought Kate was really hot and now....my mind was brimming with possibilities. 'So...you were like the mock exam, before the real thing?' Al smiled lazily at me. 'Yeah, I was like Level One' I brought my face closer to hers. 'So this isn't game over yet?'

'Oh no.' She shook her head seriously. 'And I envy you, honey.' I frowned. 'Me? Don't you mean you envy my sister?' Again Al shook her head as she stood up and wiggled back into her dress. 'I've only had one better fuck than you in a long time,' she walked to the door, and turned her head to face me. 'And that was your sister.' For the second time that night my chin hit the floor. By the time I'd collected myself Al was gone. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief at the nights proceedings and at the possibilities of those to come. As the birds began to sing I settled onto the couch ready for sleep, smiling.

I'd passed the test run.

This was my first ever story. Hope y'all enjoyed it. Please, let me know what you think of it or where you'd like to see it go. All feedback is welcome. Cheers.

12