Test Subjects Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, then, lost in his power and enjoying it no end. He jerked me quickly and never teased or slowed down - he just wanted to give me pleasure, and soon. I found his cock with my locked hands and fondled it, and he liked that. He sped up with his own hand again and I started to grunt and moan as the orgasm neared.

"Cum for your Lord, slave," he said.

The confident way he said it sent me over the edge. I cried out as I climaxed, and my cum flew across the room and spattered against the wall. He worked out how to keep me orgasming and managed to pull many beats out of the climax for me, keeping me going as each pulse got weaker and weaker. I'd never climaxed quite like that before.

"Good?" he asked,

"Yes, my Lord!" I answered.

"All right. Now what's going to happen?"

"Whatever you say, my Lord."

"What might I want?"

"I think ... you might want to fuck me now."

"Correct."

"Please fuck me, my Lord."

"Of course, slave."

He left my hands locked behind my back and carefully guided me down so I was lying over the edge of the bed with my bottom out and my legs open. He got some lube and applied it, then he lined himself up and slipped slowly inside me. When he had penetrated me completely, he slid slowly out until just the tip remained, then came back down.

"The girls took you in the arse, huh?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"I imagine so. Strumpet took me too - she's quite the woman."

"Yes, my Lord."

"Do you like being fucked by another man, then, slave?"

"Oh yes, my Lord. Oh yes!"

"Good. Oh, you have a nice arse. Who controls you, slave?"

"You do!"

"Who decides if this cock and balls cums again?"

"You do."

"Whose cock do you like in your mouth?"

"Your cock."

"Who is taking you?"

"You are, my Lord!"

He fucked me hard, pressing me into the bed and holding my shoulders with his hands to get purchase. I lay still, letting him take me and not trying to use my hips or move my bottom. He started to slap my bottom a few minutes in, and he came inside me not long after. When he had had his fill, he slipped out of me and put me on the floor to kneel again.

"I'd love to be able to cage your cock, but I don't see a chastity device anywhere."

The station AI cut in on the in-ear communicators, "Chastity device: silver wire coil, top drawer, left. Apply to slave cock then verbally direct."

"Ha! Excellent. Right, let's see. This mess of wires must be the thing, I guess they're going to wrap around you or something? Yes! Oh, that looks tight. Um, device, loosen a little. Good. Now, force his penis down a bit. More. More. There, that looks right. Can you push his whole package out a little from his body? Good. Little more. Stop. There.

"Wow! I know I'll probably end up in one in due course, but right now that makes me feel so, so good. Your cock really is under my complete control. That metal tube will prevent you from getting off, and when you try to get hard in it, you'll feel a delicious pressure that will stimulate and frustrate.

"So. What next? Hmmm... You're young and eager and spritely. Let's make you a puppy. Want to try that for me? I want you that way. Really want you. Will you do that?"

I nodded. I would do it with great gusto.

"Good. OK, so puppies don't talk, they bark, they can't stand on two legs, and they can't use their hands. Oh - the AI is telling me there are mitts a bit like the chastity cage. Excellent."

Cheeks - my 'Lord' - got my hands into some liquid metal mitts that flowed around them and turned my balled fists into little more than paws. He found a long crop, and some toys he could use to really play with me like a pet, then he stood up and pointed to one corner of the room. There wasn't much space, but I could run around a few metres at a time, and it would do.

He threw a ball into the other end of the room. "Fetch!" he said.

I bounded after it, egged on by the beaming smile on his face, and got the ball in my mouth. I turned around and padded to him, then dropped it in his hands. We played the game for long enough for me to get in the frame of mind to really feel like an animal, and I saw him get hard as he watched me scampering around. That got me hard - but the chastity device held me down. It really did feel good - a sensation of pressure and control.

"Now then, puppy, do you ever want that puppy cock free again? Yes? Then you have to learn to beg. Come here and put your paws up. Now, whine and move your body. Put your tongue out. Open your eyes wider. Good dog! Keep doing that for a while."

I looked up at him and begged. It hit me what I was doing. I was naked, in chastity, my hands mitted and useless and my whole being was devoted to playing this game of submission with my former headmaster. Back home this would have got him fired and possibly imprisoned. Here, it was a normal day.

I realised he really meant it about my cock. He really did mean for me to beg in the knowledge that he could just not let me cum for the rest of the day. I genuinely had something to beg for. I looked up at him with renewed understanding, and I really begged. He smiled and nodded and had me keep going.

I got deep into it. I thrust my caged cock at him and wobbled it about to show him what he had control of, and I whined and yipped like an eager puppy would. He got completely hard and looked down at me with pure passion, and he made me keep begging until he was thoroughly turned on.

The next thing we did was to use a piece of rope as a toy to go back and forth with. I gripped it in my mouth and he pulled it this way and that. He was careful not to yank too hard, but I really went for it and a few times I managed to unbalance him, which summoned his big loud laugh. It filled the room.

"Good puppy. OK, let's wrestle. Here I come!"

We rolled about on the floor and I tried to get purchase to push back against him and even to pin him. My mitted hands slid off him and he was always able to throw me around. I scrambled and pushed, dodged and weaved, and he always kept on coming. He would pin me in a position, let me resist, let me feel his power, then let me go for another round. Over and over. I barked with joy and he laughed the big laugh again.

"OK, puppy, now I want to see how well you can hold a position. OK? OK. Sit back on your haunches, kneel up, put your paws up next to your nipples, and your tongue out. And hold. Hold. Good. Keep holding."

He stood up, walked in front of me and started to masturbate. He meant to cum on my face or in my mouth, and he would get there by admiring my pet-form and how I held myself. That understanding spurred me to try to hold my position perfectly. I had to re-wet my lolling tongue sometimes, and my balance got harder and harder to maintain, but it held long enough.

His cum spattered my face and chest and he heaved a sigh of relief as he orgasmed over me. I knelt there not daring to move while a few more spurts of cum hit me, then he knelt down and wiped me clean with his hand, and then embraced me. He held me for a few intense seconds, then he had me go back on all-fours.

"I don't know about you, but I need to rest a little. You can have some of these snacks if you can get them into your mouth from the floor - here you go. Go get em."

He spread some snack bars in pieces around the room, and I crawled around getting them into my mouth and savouring the rush that they brought on. He ate sitting on the bed, I ate on all-fours, on the hard surface of the floor. We rested a while after that - me curled up on the floor and he on the bed, and our energy returned to us.

"That's enough petplay now, I think. I'm going to take off your mitts and then we can do the next thing on my list. OK, here we go, wow these are high-tech aren't they? They just flow off. OK, slave. I'm going to fuck you again - this time you're going on top - but first you need to get dressed up.

"Showgirl and Strumpet both dressed as a maid for me, and you'll be the hat-trick. Go over to that dresser and find the big frilly black knickers. Put them on. Do it! I promise you'll enjoy this, but with men there's always a barrier to get over. Put your knickers on, maid. Good! See - with the chastity device on your cock barely shows. Your blush is very cute.

"Now, stockings next. Roll them up and along your legs, that's it. Next we're going to corset you and give you some curves. You look so hot already - this will be so, so hot for you, slave - you know that? Right, it goes around your torso here, and then we pull in the cords and the tech does the rest of the work. You look like you're feeling the squeeze, huh? You've got nice curvy hips now.

"Dress next, then makeup, then wig. Let's get you looking the part. You can wear flats this time - I doubt you can do heels."

A few minutes later he had me standing there in a French maid's outfit all made up and wearing a black wig with a short bob. The station AI had pointed out that there were adjustable implants in the drawer, and these had been added to my chest to give me breasts. With my perfectly smooth face and body, and my cock hidden by the cage, it was hard to tell.

I had never thought about feminisation before, but the way it excited Cheeks excited me. I felt more exposed in that dress with the short skirt than I had when he had had me completely naked or scampering around as a pet. The way it rode up and drew the eye down to my knickers was the part of it that really made me feel like someone on show.

"OK, girl, on your knees and suck my cock to get started," he said.

I never so much as hesitated, and the order held my mind fast even though he called me 'girl'. His cock slid between my glossy lips in moments, and I fellated him slowly so there was no risk of him climaxing. He had, after all, said he wanted to fuck me. It turned out he couldn't wait long - after a short minute or two on my knees, he led me to the bed and lay down.

I straddled him and he lubed up his cock, then he pulled my knickers aside and had me lower myself onto him. He gasped and I gasped as he entered me, then he spurred me on to start bouncing up and down on his shaft to get him off. In that position he penetrated deep inside me, and I panted and moaned, really feeling the part, as we fucked.

That bit of sex was the start of the game, not the end. He got out of bed and strewed round items from the drawer, then he looked at me and said "Please clean the place up, maid." I nodded but he stopped me, and made me curtsey to him instead. Then he let me start tidying, while he grinned and watched.

I could feel him watching me as I bent down to pick things up and return them to the drawer, and I teased him by making sure my skirt rode up and my frilly knickers were on full show. He liked that - he even clapped once - and so I kept on finding ways to make sure he could see my bottom and legs when I tidied.

I put the things back in the drawer carefully but I didn't waste time getting them too neat. I thought he would want to move to the next game, and anyway we were enjoying things and why did it matter? It turned out to please him, but not quite in the way I intended.

"Maid, these drawers are not remotely tidy enough. You have done a slovenly job - quite, quite terrible. Come here. Now, bend over my knee. I can see your little bottom needs to be spanked."

He pulled my knickers down and gave me a hundred swats with a paddle; I counted every one of them out for him. By the time the paddling finished, my bottom burned red and I had slipped even further into the maid-mindset. I thanked him for the spanking, curtseyed and then tidied up properly. In reward, he fucked me again, this time with me up against the wall.

We had perhaps only an hour left by the time he had taken me out of the maid costume. My cock was still locked up, and I felt a great surge of pleasure at knowing that he was controlling it. It seemed to fit so naturally with the drug-induced urge to please him, that I didn't even know if I should ask to have it taken off. I did want to cum, but would it cause pleasure all round?

He had seen the dilemma too and had a solution. He got me mitted up again and then he had me go back into what he called 'pet-mode', where I should crawl on all-fours, bark and act like an animal. That done, he had me go through one more round of extremely sincere begging, using my pet-voice and pet-motions to convince him to unlock my cock.

This he did some minutes later. I sighed with relief as the device came off, then I immediately started to miss the feeling of its presence, the comfort of its control. He had me kneel on all-fours while he reached down and jacked me off onto the floor. I howled when the orgasm hit me, and wave after wave of it washed over me and rinsed away any doubts that the day had been less than perfect.

Not long after, we returned to our quarters, where we found Showgirl and Strumpet waiting for us. We sat together and ate, and after we were done, Cheeks took me to a corner of the room, his face lined with worry. He took a few minutes to collect his thoughts before he could tell me what was on his mind.

"I went too far, didn't I? I'm sorry! That gas is irresistible. But I went too far."

"Actually, no," I replied. I was rarely this certain, "It pushed my limits, I can see that, but you didn't go too far. We went far together. It's OK, it's OK. Hey, come here."

I held him and he fought back some tears, then I looked at him and kissed him suddenly. Our kiss carried on, passionate and intense, and I had a moment of inspiration and guided him to one of the beds. I gently, very slowly, pushed him down until he was kneeling on the floor, then I let him take me in his mouth. He brought me off like that, and when he looked up, I saw gratitude in his eyes for the chance to make things more even.

Day 5

The next day was different. There was no gas and we were not led anywhere. Instead, a large cabinet with a selection of toys, bondage equipment and clothes was brought to our quarters, and along with those came two very large cages, two adjustable spanking/fucking benches, and a dancing pole.

"Slaves, stand in the middle of the room," came our Master's order over the in-ear comms.

We sprang up and did as ordered. When Master came in, he found us with our hands on our heads, waiting patiently for him to arrive.

"Slaves, excellent work. Your neural scans show you are now more than 80% of the way to disinhibition, and each of you has shown aptitude for certain roles. This will help us in the next steps of the programme, though you have some more basic training to complete first. Who shall we start with? Hmmm.

"Cheeks. Step forward."

"Yes, Master."

"See how easily it rolls off your tongue now, slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"Because another man owns and controls your cock and balls, and that man is me."

"Yes, Master."

"Good. Cheeks, you are a natural dominant with a smattering of submissive tendencies. You are now this group's most senior slave. That means you can give orders to the other slaves, within the parameters of what we allow you to do. You will still be expected to be sexually submissive, but only to superiors like me. You will train as a slave-trainer.

"Strumpet, you are the next most senior slave in this cluster. You need only submit to Cheeks and are expected to act as co-domme the majority of the time. You are mandated to spend between one and two days a week as a submissive, no more or less, serving either Cheeks or myself or Mistress. You will also train as a slave-trainer.

"Showgirl. You are not naturally dominant and your sexual horizons expansion conditioning only produced in you a need to be worshipped rather than a need to dominate per se. You are the second most junior slave in this cluster and you will get occasional permission to be dominant - to be worshipped - which either Cheeks or Strumpet will give you.

"You are mandated to spend some time as a maid, some time as a pleasure slave, and some time as a pet-slave. Your neural readings when you pet-played with Cheeks and Strumpet show it is an excellent fit. You will not train as a slave-trainer, but will contribute to society as an erotic performer, which you will train in regularly.

"Dimple. You are naturally submissive and your sexual horizons expansion conditioning only produced a reactive ability to dominate, which given the proclivities of your cluster will not be required. You are the most junior slave in this cluster. Take heart - the most junior is the bedrock on which a successful cluster of slaves is built.

"While your fellow cluster members work, you are expected to keep house and look after them, whether through domestic service or pet-slave companionship. You will spend at least three days a week as a pet-slave, and the remainder of the time as a butler, maid, or fucktoy depending on the wishes of your superiors, and only on their wishes.

"Well, slaves, you have the rest of the day in your quarters to play or to rest. Tomorrow your next round of training and assessment starts in earnest. Enjoy!"

He swept out and his drones left with him. The door sealed shut behind him, and we were left standing together.

"Huh," said Cheeks.

"Right," said Strumpet.

"I see," said Showgirl.

I said nothing.

"I feel no need to deny it - I woke up this morning feeling like that gas had seeped in in small quantities, but now I realise what I really feel - liberated. I can admit that I have a clear desire to 'play' today, and I don;t need any external push. How do you all feel?" asked Cheeks.

"The same, well said," said Strumpet, "but I'm in a dominant mood today."

"Please be co-domme, then."

"Excellent."

"Showgirl, how do you feel?"

"I want to play."

"And you, my dear Dimple, how do you feel?"

"I think ... I would like it if we all played together."

"Capital. From now on, Dimple, I wish you to address me as "My Lord", and not by my given name."

"Yes, my lord."

"You can call me "My Lady" then," said Strumpet.

"Yes, my lady."

"What about me?" asked Showgirl.

"How about "Princess" - it would suit you," said my lady Strumpet.

"I like it."

"Strumpet, do you want Dimple or Showgirl to start with?" asked my lord Cheeks.

"How about a different way of doing this?" she leaned in close to him and whispered in his ear.

"Yes! Let's do that. Both of you, on your knees and spread your legs. Now, I want to do something regarding Dimple while we're all here. Let me go through these things they've brought us and find it. Ah, here it is-" he brandished a chastity coil at me, one just like the filament device he had used on me the day before, "now, Dimple, crawl here.

"Dimple, I am your day to day controller, and your Lord. We discussed yesterday how it takes having a cock and balls to know what controlling another's really means. Well, I know what it really means. Today I fit you with a device that I intend for you to wear permanently and visibly, which will give me sole control over when your cock and balls can be used, and when they will be contained.

"This chastity device is a symbol of the control I know you need, and the trust you must place in me to care for you and guide you as a slave. It is capable of retracting while remaining attached, and so you may expect to wear it without ever needing to remove it. I fit it now - and for as long as I am allowed to control you - which I hope will be forever."

"Thank you, my Lord," I said.

"Describe how it feels. Tell us everything."

"I can feel its weight and its tightness around my shaft. I can sense how it could coil or uncoil at any moment, and it seems to move with me to stay in place. It pushes my cock out and puts it on show, and I can feel all three of you looking at it. I see lust and some pity in your eyes, except from you my Lord, where I see confidence and control."