Testing Azrael

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say one thing, Ellie, and you'll be mine forever," he rasped in her ear. The arm around her waist slid down so his fingers could stroke her clit as his tongue swirled the shell of her ear. "All you have to say is my name three times. Three times, and I can continue making these fantasies you feel so guilty about come true." His thumb flicked her clit then thrust a claw into her, beginning to thrust roughly. "Just say it, Ellie."

Her hesitation was minimal as she remembered the searing pleasure of his touch, of his bites, and even of Monica's blood splashing onto her. The claw moving smoothly inside of her, along with his nibbles to her throat, made the decision all the easier while she arched into his touch.

"Azrael," she whispered, sucking a sharp breathe. A second claw had entered into her to tease back and forth while his lips sucked her neck. His cock stirred to life against her ass as she struggled to speak. "Azrael."

Ellie whimpered when his hands fell from her body, sliding down to grasp her hips. She made a small attempt to move away as his hands forced her cheeks apart to fit the thick head of his cock against the small ring of her ass. One hand left her hip to grasp her hair, forcing her to push back against his cock.

"One more time." His words were an order as he pushed forward, ignoring her pained cry that turned to pleasure as a claw pressed back into her wet channel. "Just one more time."

She bit her lip in hesitation then screamed at the sudden push forward that forced her cheeks to split further. A few careful thrusts were given to drive himself deeper as pain gave way to pleasure, though the shallow movements of his cock were in direct opposition to the thick claw rapidly thrusting in and out of her.

"Azrael!" His name was almost a plea that turned into a scream as his cock drove into her ass, roughly.

All other thought was driven from her mind while she rested her head against the cool stone and thrust back to meet his rough thrusts. The claws thrusting themselves in and out of her pussy only increased the sensation, though she distinctly heard him growl against her bare back, "Mine."

"Only yours," she replied, breathlessly and knew she wouldn't be testing his mark again. The only male she'd be allowing to take her was Azrael who'd nurtured the dark fantasies buried in her subconscious for his creative processes in a manner that made her eager for the concluding chapters of his current book. "Azrael."

12