Testing Indian Wife's Limits Ch. 02

Story Info
I engineer a situation to safely test her limits even more.
4.6k words
4.39
51.2k
44

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,531 Followers

Shama and I had met a decade ago at grad school. We were in different departments, but had a few friends in common, and soon were part of a group of Indian grad students who hung out together. I developed a crush on her pretty much instantly. She was intelligent, gorgeous, and just a genuinely nice person. She was also from the same community and caste as me, which is always important in the Indian mindset.

After one grad party, slightly drunk and quite stoned, I finally expressed my interest to her. She blushed and said she liked me too. And just like that, I had a girlfriend. We juggled the demanding grad school programs as well as our relationship quite well. Even though we were in our mid-20s, we were both inexperienced in the matters of romance. In my case, it wasn't from lack of trying. I had several crushes in high school and college in India, and had expressed my feelings to most of them. And I had always been turned down with the "I think of you as a friend" line.

Shama had been single because she grew up in a very orthodox and controlling middle class family that kept a watchful eye on their pretty young daughter. Although guys had hit on her all the time, she had always refused their advances, because her dad told her to focus on studies and her career. Now that she was in grad school and her mid-20s, apparently her parents had lifted the dating embargo, on the condition that she find a "nice boy from our caste, from a good family, and good career prospects". Fortunately, I checked all the boxes.

Our lives followed a predictably happy and prosperous path. Our relationship went well, and we told our families about each other. Of course, we pretended to our families that we were ultra chaste and did nothing more than hold hands. But us two virgins had started exploring the world of sexual delights together, tentatively. We were both shy and quiet by nature, so it took a few years before we really "got" sex.

Grad school ended and we both got jobs in Atlanta. Although officially we lived in different apartments with roommates, practically speaking, Shama was living with me. Tongues must have started wagging in our orthodox community back home, because a year later, both sets of parents made a coordinated demand that we get married. That was our plan anyway, so we flew back to India, had the 5 day wedding, and settled into married life with dual careers.

A couple of years went by and the parents started demanding a grandchild. Again, something we were thinking about anyway. After our apartment lease downtown ended, we bought a house in the suburbs on mortgage. Three levels, backyard, front yard, picket fences and everything. And started "trying". Didn't have to try too hard. Within a month, Shama was pregnant. Nine months later, Abhi was born, surrounded by loving grandparents who had flown in from India for the occasion.

Sounds like a mundane and predictable life, right?

Because it kinda was. It was happy of course. We both had good careers, good incomes, green cards, a great son, and pretty everything that an Indian immigrant couple in the US in their mid-30s could ask for. But it was still mundane and predictable. It was about working long hours, daycare and nannies, hanging out with other parents, shopping for groceries every weekend, watching the latest movies, traveling to fun locations on long weekends, and giving our son the best upbringing we could.

Our life was like a cruising airplane on autopilot. It was moving smoothly without any real effort, and we were sitting back in our seats sipping tomato juice and watching in-flight entertainment or napping.

That video of Shama being seen naked and propositioned by the resort employee acted like a jolt of turbulence.

I must have watched that video a hundred times in the next few weeks whenever I got a moment alone. And every time, I got hard and jacked off. My gorgeous wife, walking out naked in front of a stranger. The stranger complimenting her and hitting on her, flashing his dick at her. The pauses she took and the looks on her face before shooting him down. How she masturbated like crazy after he left. And how randy she had been with me afterwards.

The randiness carried over for a few days even after we returned to Atlanta. But the daily grind soon took over, and we were back in our old routines. In Shama's case, it meant that the brief flash of sexual aggression she had shown in Jamaica totally disappeared. Sex was back to once a week, if that, usually in a hurry because we had to wake up early.

I missed Jamaica Shama. Clearly, the experience had impacted her. It had boosted her sex drive. Maybe she had a streak of exhibitionism in her. And that accidental encounter had brought it out. Would she explore it further if given the opportunity? She had still not told me about it. And I had not told her about the videotape. If I had let matters lie, it would have been just a blip of turbulence.

But obviously, I did not, or you wouldn't be reading this.

As the weeks went on and the old rut set back in, I started thinking about ways to make something happen. And testing Shama's limits.

The first attempt was when we were driving to a friend's place for a party. We had gotten a babysitter for Abhi, so it was just the two of us. As I drove, Shama was looking at her phone. She was wearing an elegant evening dress with a low neckline and looking like a billion bucks.

"Mmmm...that cleavage is distracting me. I feel like pulling over and putting my face between your tits." I said.

"Hehe, you're such a cornball." she giggled and blushed.

"Flash me those big beautiful tits of yours."

"Now? Here?" she said, raising her eyebrows and wearing a smile that suggested she wasn't entirely opposed to it.

"Why not?"

"Hehe, ok."

We were going at 70 miles an hour, but she still carefully looked around as if to make sure no one was watching. Then she reached into her dress and pulled our her right boob, shook it at me, giggled, and then put it back in right away.

"Hey, I barely got a look."

"Fine!" she smiled and took it out again for a few seconds before putting it back in.

"How about both of them?"

"It's a tight dress. Won't be easy to flash both together." she said.

"Well, you can just roll it down to your waist. Sit here topless for me." I took a chance.

"Don't be crazy!" she just laughed and shook her head.

"Come on, we are zooming along on the highway in the dark. It's still fifteen miles before the exit. Just get topless."

"No way. What if someone driving past us sees me?"

"Doesn't that...turn you on? Some random stranger seeing your tits?" I sent a feeler.

She paused for half a second and looked at me. I was feeling optimistic when suddenly she frowned.

"Ewww no! What's wrong with you?"

"Relax. I was just kidding." I said.

"Crazy idea. Crazy. What's wrong with you?" she sounded angry.

"I'm sorry. Really, I 'm sorry."

She sat scowling for the rest of the drive. I dropped it. Her mood improved at the party. Things were back to normal.

I was thinking about how Shama, usually a very quiet and chill person, had gotten so upset at my suggestion of getting topless. Me did think she doth protested too much. It seemed like the forceful reply was as much to her own urges as it was to me. It was all on tape. Being seen by that guy, seeing his erect dick, being propositioned by her had clearly turned her on. She sent him packing, but then fingered herself like crazy and then was in heat for the rest of the day. Obviously, the idea of exhibitionism wasn't as scandalous to her as she had made it seem.

But I didn't want to rock the boat too much. So I didn't push it. A few more weeks went by. And then came my second attempt.

It was a pleasant clear night and we were on the swing in our backyard having wine and talking. It was well past midnight and Abhi was fast asleep. Both of us were a little tipsy and we were exchanging work-related rants. Shama looked so cute and hot even in a simple t-shirt and shorts that I couldn't help myself.

"And then Sarah said we should...hey...hehehe..."

She stopped mid-sentence and giggled as I pulled her towards me and slipped a hand up her t-shirt.

"You're gorgeous." I said, kissing her.

"Mmm...you wanna go inside?" she asked as I unhooked her bra.

I ignored her question and kept kissing and pawing her. And then slowly I started raising her shirt.

I felt her freeze as her tits were exposed. And then she went back to kissing me. We made out for a couple of more minutes in our backyard swing with her tits hanging out g her shirt. And then I decided to go for the kill. I leaned back and in one swift motion, took off her t-shirt and bra, leaving her topless. I threw the clothes on the grass behind the swing.

"Parth!!" she whispered angrily and put her hands on her magnificent tits.

"You look so..."

"However I look, the neighbors can also look!" she said, pushing me away.

"Relax, it's late. It's dark. No one is around."

Shama sat there, still topless, staring at me for a couple of seconds. Her tits heaved so seductively. For a few moments, it seemed like she was also seeing the appeal in being topless outdoors.

But only for a few seconds. She jumped up, ran to the back of the swing, and put her t-shirt on. The bra was still in her hand. I stayed silent, looking at her. She looked at me. It was an odd expression. It was part scowl and part smile. Her chest was heaving. That moment lasted for several seconds.

"Let's go inside and fuck." she finally went full smile.

"Gladly!"

That night we had Jamaica style sex once again. Shama was clearly aroused by my exposing her outdoors. She was passionate, vocal, aggressive, and came hard. Very different from our usual staid missionary sex.

This second attempt was not the smashing success I had hoped for, but it at least confirmed my suspicions that Shama liked kinky exhibitionist stuff. Her orthodox upbringing and social norms stopped her from indulging any further. But clearly, the desire was there.

I kept thinking about how to test her limits further. I didn't want to spook her or upset her. And I sure as hell didn't want to do anything that would affect our son. But the devil inside me kept thinking about what more I could do.

Much like that time in Jamaica, the next incident involved serendipity. Well, not exactly, because I did engineer things somewhat. But the circumstances arose without my planning for them.

It was a Saturday. We dropped off Abhi at a baseball camp in the morning and came home. I had a bunch of work related conference calls lined up. Shama was going to do some cleaning, other chores, and so on.

"Parth, I just remembered. Marcus will be coming by for his payment. Do you have cash?" Shama asked me as we entered the house.

"I might have some cash. I'll need to check. When is he coming? If we don't have enough, I can go get it from the ATM."

Marcus was a young black guy a couple of years out of high school who tended to our yards and a lot of our neighbors' yards. He cleaned the leaves, mowed the grass, did some gardening, and suchlike a couple of times a week.

"He usually comes in the afternoon." Shama said. "How long will your calls last?"

"Should probably be done by 4 or so."

"Okay, if he comes when you're on the call, just send him to me in the back and I'll pay him. I am pretty sure I have enough cash in my purse."

"Cool."

Very benign, right? This guy who worked on our yards coming by to pick up his monthly payment like always. I didn't really think much about it then.

Shama got busy with her chores in the back and I got on my conference calls. The morning passed by slowly. A couple of hours later, I was right in the middle of the call when the doorbell rang.

I told my colleagues I needed to step away, took off my headphones and answered the door.

"Hey Marcus, how are you?"

"Hi sir, sorry I'm early. Need to head out to Tampa for a football game in a bit. Any way I could get my money right now?" he said.

"Yeah, just gimme a second." I said and walked back to check my wallet.

I did have enough cash to give him. Just as I was about to take it out and give it to Marcus, I heard a familiar mechanical grinding sound. It was our treadmill in the back room. Shama was exercising. Wait...Shama was on the treadmill? She usually ran 5 miles on it, then took a long soak in the bath. Bath...Jamaica...the gears in my head started turning. Could I? Should I?

"Marcus, I'm afraid I don't have enough cash." I turned around and said.

"That's okay, sir. I came early. I'll just get it next week." he smiled and said, taking a step back from the door.

I looked at him. It was remarkable how similar he was to that resort guy. Young, black, and skinny. He was also a very nice and genial guy who wouldn't hurt a fly. He was the perfect guinea pig. The devil on my left shoulder formulated a plan on impulse.

"Can you maybe come back in a bit? My wife might have the cash but she's busy."

"Yeah, sure, I'll just go collect from the other houses in the meantime and circle back in about half an hour." he smiled and walked away.

Holy fuck, was I really going to this? Would it work? Maybe the timing will be off. Well, I decided to try anyway.

I went back to my conference call and told them I needed to step away for a while. And I logged off. I then softly walked to the back of the house. I could hear the treadmill still grinding away. I went into our bedroom where we had stashed the nannycam we had used in the past with new babysitters for Abhi. I quickly plugged it in and positioned it in the corner, out of sight.

I went back to the living room and checked that the cam was transmitting. It was. I put my headphones on and turned the laptop around to face me. And I sat there staring at the screen for a good ten minutes or so. My heart was thumping. Was I really doing this? Why was I doing this? What's wrong with me? I kept thinking about that when I saw some movement on the screen.

The treadmill noise had stopped. The screen showed a glimpse of Shama walking by. I minimized the screen and opened the conference app and stared at it.

"Parth, I'm going to take a bath." Shama came to the edge of the living room and said.

I had the headphones on but could hear her clearly. I didn't look back.

"Parth?" she said again.

"Yes yes, Michael, we should definitely revisit the specifications in the next meeting. Yes, I agree. Yes, absolutely." I was just saying random stuff to make Shama think I was still in a call.

I heard her say "Parth" again softly and then she turned around and walked away, assuming that I was engrossed with the call and couldn't hear her. Perfect! Exactly what I wanted.

The next fifteen minutes were excruciating. I kept struggling with myself. On one hand, I felt guilty for the ruse and the set-up. On the other hand, I was very curious to test my wife's limits. And told myself that the nannycam feed meant that I could step in and stop anything that got out of hand. I watched Shama strip off her sweaty workout clothes and get in the bathtub in the bathroom attached to our bedroom. She started the water and laid back, looking happy with the endorphin rush she had just gotten. I stared at my gorgeous naked wife and had second thoughts about what I was about to orchestrate.

The doorbell rang just then. With my heart pounding, I answered it. Marcus' genial smile greeted me.

"Hi Mr. Garg, you asked me to come back?"

I had just seen my wife naked in our bathtub, with the door open. I had enough cash to pay him. I could have ended it right there. But I was the asshole who wanted to keep testing her limits.

"Right right" I said, touching my headphone. "I'm on a work call. Just go to the back. My wife has the money."

He nodded and started walking down the hallway. This was it.

I ran back to my laptop and checked the feed. It was still transmitting, showing Shama naked in the bathtub with her eyes closed and the door wide open. Marcus came into view.

"Mizz Shama?"

He said as he walked into the bedroom. And his eyes fell on my naked wife.

I expected her to scream and react like she had with the guy at the resort. But she had actually dozed off like she often did when taking baths. Sitting there buck naked in the bathtub, my wife was asleep. As this young black guy saw her and slowly approached her.

Marcus's expressions were a show in themselves. He walked in the door, saw my wife, and his eyes went wide. He took a couple of steps back. And then stopped. I saw him fidget with his pants as he looked around. Then he stepped back to the hallway and leaned back, as if to make sure I was still busy. And then he slowly walked into the bathroom.

"Mizz Shama?" he whispered as he rubbed the crotch of his jeans.

Shama was evidently still asleep. I could even hear a light snoring sound through the nannycam.

Marcus seemed torn. He had just stumbled upon a naked hot woman in a bathtub. He was clearly aroused. At the same time, it was a woman he knew for a while. And her husband was just down the hall. So it's not like he could jump in and start pounding her. Not that he would have anyway. He was a thoroughly decent and nice guy.

The young man did what most young men would do. He saw her magnificent tits, got fascinated by them, and reached out to touch one under the water.

"AAA!! AAAA!!" Shama awoke with a violent start.

"Sorry sorry" Marcus stepped away, his hands dripping with water.

"What the fuck, Marcus?" she said, again covering her boobs and her pussy.

"Sorry mizz, sorry." Marcus turned away completely.

This time, Shama didn't dither. She got up from the tub and reached for her robe and instantly put it on.

"What are you doing in here, Marcus?" she asked frowning, completely covered in the robe.

"Sorry, your husband said I should come to you for the money. He said he didn't have cash. I only came for the money. He told me to go in the back. I swear. I swear. I am not here to...you know...I am sorry.." he yammered as he turned around.

Hands folded over her chest, she listened to him an her expression softened. She believed the story because, well, it was believable and true. I had worked hard to make it happen.

"Okay okay, stop blabbering." she held up her hand. "I believe you. I did ask Parth to send you to me for the money. I just thought you would come a lot later. So I was in the tub."

I watched on the webcam as Marcus stood there, his hands clasped together, but his pants crotch still bulging.

"How long were you there?" Shama asked as she rifled through her purse.

"Excuse me?"

"How long were you watching me before you decided to grope me?" she turned around and asked.

"Sorry mizz, just a few seconds. I was just trying to...wake you up." the kid wasn't great at lying.

"And you decided to grab my breasts to wake me up?" she said in a stern voice.

"Sorry...you're so beautiful. I couldn't resist, mizz. I am sorry."

She took the money out and turned to face him. His hands were still over his crotch.

"Make that go away." she pointed to the sizeable bulge as he took the cash and slipped it in his pocket.

"I'm trying to." she said sadly.

"I'm serious. If my husband sees you walk by with that, he will lose his mind."

"I am trying, mizz. Thinking of everything that makes boners go away. Baseball, sandwiches, Trump...hehe." he giggled.

"Hehe." Shama laughed.

There was an awkward pause for about a minute as the two waited. But the bulge wouldn't get smaller. Shama looked annoyed and kept looking at the door for me.

"Marcus, why don't you go in the bathroom and just...you know...make it go away more actively?"

"Okay mizz."

As the young kid walked to the bathroom and shut the door, Shama started tiptoeing out towards my direction. On cue, I minimized the screen and started talking loudly as if I was arguing with a colleague about something or the other. She stood there for a few seconds, as if to make sure I was busy in the call and would be busy for a while. Then she walked back to the bedroom. And knocked on the bathroom door.

aurelius1982
aurelius1982
1,531 Followers
12