Testing My Pussy

Story Info
Can my pussy take 8 inches? A zucchini might tell.
1.1k words
3.85
131.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeanneSis
JeanneSis
225 Followers

Sometime after my 18th birthday I had become very interested in reading sexy stories and looking at pictures of people doing sexy things. Until then, I was always thinking that I was about a normal sized girl. I had diddled myself with birthday candles, an asparagus stalk, a carrot, my brother's fingers and finally his dick. It all felt good and I enjoyed it and cummed with all of them, so I thought I must be about normal.

Then I got to reading stories about girls and women being fucked by guys who had these really big dicks, like 8 inches or more, so I wondered if I could handle that much in my pussy. Neither Daddy or Bobby, my brother, or even uncle Lars were 8 inches long. Daddy was about 5 I think, judging by how it felt in my mouth. Bobby was a little bit longer maybe 6 inches, uncle Lars dick was fatter but about as long as Daddy's. They had all pleasured me fine and seemed to fill me up good, so I wasn't sure I could take 8 inches and I wanted to find out.

We grow zucchini squash in our garden and they get pretty long, so I found one about as big around as Bobby's dick and really long and took it in the house. I got Momma's tape measure from the sewing basket and measured and the zucchini was 11 inches long. I measured again from one end and found 8 inches and tied some thread around it at that place. So, I had me an 8 inch substitute dick to test my pussy with.

Getting situated on the sofa on my back with one leg over the back of the sofa I rubbed that zucchini up and down my slit while I let my mind wander over some of the times my pussy had been licked and found one of my favorites, the time that Momma was licking me while I was licking aunt Clara.

Thinking on that and rubbing the zucchini in my slit got me going pretty good and when I thought I was wet enough I started easing it into me. Ummm, it felt pretty good so I pushed a little more and it still felt good so I pushed a little more again, about the third push I hit the end of my pussy. I scratched a place on the zucchini with my thumb nail and pulled it out and stretched the tape measure from the end to that scratch and it was just a little over 6 inches.

Well, I figured maybe my pussy would stretch and take in more, so I started it in again. This time I was thinking about Daddy fucking me. I loved when Daddy fucked me, he was my first grownup man and he was always so gentle and so sweet, licking my slit and sucking my clitty and making me cum before he slid his dick into me. He was a good fucker too, he started slow and built up to a pretty fast and hard rhythm that had my butt bouncing on the bed and my pussy cumming and cumming. So with all those memories I was really hot and my pussy was clenching trying to grasp something and that zucchini just popped right back in there.

This time I was sort of determined to go to 8 inches if I could at all, so I thought maybe fucking myself with it would make my pussy stretch and that's what I did. I had the stem end in my hand gripping it like a knob and while I worked it up and down in my pussy I was pumping in time with my hand.

I quit caring about how long it was when my pussy started spasming around that zucchini, and just let my pussy go and had a whale of a good cum. Most of the time when I cum, I'll sort of make a growling sound and I guess I did because I heard Gammy. my grandmother, say, "You havin' fun Jeannie?"

I was still humping when I opened my eyes and she was standing right beside me, so I mumbled, "Ah Gammy, suck my titty," she leaned in and began sucking my nipple and pinching it between her gums and I cummed again.

At that point I just wanted more so I kept on fucking that zucchini and pulled Gammy close where I could lick her pussy when she pushed it to my face. She held her pussy lips open for me and I could get a good swipe of my tongue all over her pink inside lips and stick my tongue in her lovehole. So, there I was a big zucchini in my pussy fucking away and Gammy humping her pussy against my mouth and Bobby was laughing.

Bobby was laughing? it dawned on me and I looked away from Gammy's pussy and there he was stroking his dick like he did a lot us being nudists and all. The only thing I could think of to say was, "How far is it in?"

So he came close and looked and said, "I can't tell unless I pull it out." I told him to pull it out and he did and he said , "It was maybe 4 or 5 inches in you."

Well, damn, to me that was about like throwing ice-water on the whole situation and I just pulled away from Gammy's pussy and scooched myself up against the arm of the sofa and said, "are you sure?" Bobby still had his hand around the zucchini and showed me and it hadn't gone in any farther than Daddys dick.

Gammy said, "You want that whole thing in you Jeannie?"

I said, "Naw Gammy just up to 8 inches." Then I had to explain to them why I wanted that and so Gammy suggested she manage the zucchini while I sucked Bobby's dick and he sucked her pussy.

So, we got on the rug and got hooked up and Gammy started working the zucchini back into me. She was getting pretty excited and pushing it in and out pretty fast and I was already hot as a 2 dollar pistol and I cummed again and hollered, "fuck me with that thing."

Gammy shoved it in, it hit the back end of my pussy and I could feel my pussy giving and she kept shoving. Bobby was squirting in my mouth and Gammy was grunting and cumming on his mouth and I grabbed the zucchini and pulled it out and I had only got about 7 inches in me.

Well, we were all pretty well fucked out by then, so I just laid back and Gammy turned where I could lick her pussy and she could suck Bobby's dick, but when I started to lick her she said, "No baby I want that squash in me."

You know, to this day, I don't know if my pussy can take 8 inches.

JeanneSis
JeanneSis
225 Followers