Testing Ourselves Pt. 01

Story Info
Should I switch my phone off when I'm drunk?
3.2k words
4.3
9.9k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is dedicated to A. She is the person who first reads my stories but more importantly she is my source of inspiration.

*****

All day long I kept staring at the clock across the hall. I've been to the university library to study but I wasn't concentrated. I had opened a blank document on Word to start writing my report for an experiment that I took part in but I hadn't written a single word. I kept looking at my phone, I was excited but nervous at the same time. Part of me wanted to see a message from her saying that she wasn't going to make it and that we had to cancel. Time wasn't passing by. Our date was still five hours away.

This was hopeless. I shut down my laptop, packed my things and left. I decided to go home and take a nap instead. I felt it would relax me. I took my car from the garage but I didn't take the short way home. I went for a longer drive. The roads were packed, it was Friday afternoon and the rain definitely had played its role to this traffic. Every time it rains in Athens, even for five minutes, there is traffic everywhere. It was rush hour, I was stuck in traffic but that was the least of my problems. I tuned up the music, I was listening to some of my favourite tracks, I was singing, loudly. I hoped the other drivers couldn't hear me. They would just think that I was a crazy man who was talking to himself.

Eventually the road opened up and I made some progress. I was able to pick up some speed, I chose to use the motorway that crosses the city because it has no traffic lights. It would normally take me about a quarter of an hour to get home but this time it took me three quarters. Not bad, I thought. One hour had almost passed. About four to go.

I parked my car and went upstairs. I unlocked my door and saw the box with what I had ordered. They were delivered yesterday but I hadn't opened them. I thought that if things didn't go well, I would send them back and ask for a refund. I just took off my clothes and went straight to bed. I fell asleep just a few moments after I lay down.

When I got up, I looked myself on the mirror. I was a mess. My phone said that I had about an hour and a half. I was famished but I didn't eat. We were going to dinner. I went straight to the bathroom, I showered and shaved. The next dilemma was to choose what to wear, I knew she liked business wear but I think it was too formal for our occasion. I chose black trousers and a semi-formal check shirt. Before I left, I noticed that my phone had just 40% of battery but hopefully I wouldn't use it a lot this evening. I grabbed the phone, the keys and the coat and left.

Our meeting place was in the city centre so I chose to leave my car parked on the street and use the underground. I was only four stops from Syntagma Square. I was nervous again, I had lost my appetite completely. But why was I nervous? I knew her well, for more than four years. We were good friends but all of a sudden, a night that I was drunk, our WhatsApp conversation became increasingly hot, we both started revealing our fantasies to each other. Surprisingly we were a match, she wanted to try the submissive role and I liked the dominant one. She was away from town for some days and we haven't talked about that again but when she was back, I asked her out and she said yes, with the condition of her choosing the place.

I focused on the other passengers for this short trip. Most of them were playing a game on their smartphones or were sending messages. But all of them seemed relaxed, I wondered whether they could detect my feelings or not. I hoped not.

I was finally off the train. I didn't know what time it was, I hadn't watched the clock since I woke up. My watch suggested I was half an hour early. I rose to ground level and went for the meeting point. I thought I would wait for quite a long time. But she was there, waiting. She was dressed as I expected. She was wearing jeans, good ones and a white shirt, tucked in. Her coat was beige and she was wearing low heels.

"You're early." I told her.

"You too."

"I lost track of time."

"You used the underground. I'm surprised." She smirked.

"Sometimes even a petrolhead should use the public transport."

"Alright Mr. Petrolhead. Let's go. I've made a reservation." She replied.

"Next time my choice." I teased her

We walked for about ten minutes, we went to a narrow street that I didn't know it even existed.

"Is this any good?" I said as we arrived at the restaurant.

"Don't you trust me on food?"

"Should I?"

"If you don't like it, you choose next five times."

"Sounds fair to me."

"Good, let's go inside."

Despite being a bit isolated, the place was almost full but they had kept a very nice table for us. We could talk freely there, without having the fear that someone could hear us.

"This place has the best pasta in the city, I promise."

"It's five times. You said it."

"Yes I did."

We chose our dishes and our drinks; I am a beer-lover but I made an exception that day and we ordered wine.

We didn't talk about sex through dinner, which was indeed very nice, it was like we were both afraid to open this conversation. It was clear though that both of us were nervous.

"I believe that we came here not to talk about the weather, huh?" she said at some point.

"I agree."

"So talk about why you came here."

"Ladies first." I smirked.

"I think it doesn't apply here but alright. Look, I don't know how you got our conversation. I know you weren't that sober and you might have said things that you didn't want to, or didn't mean."

"It's true that I was drunk, but I could understand what I was doing. I wasn't that drunk. Let's say alcohol gave me a push to open up. But I was wondering about you. You know, it was a big move."

"It was. But I know you for so many years, we have both seen each other at our weakest times. I trust you."

"I'm very happy for that."

"You were the first man I openly talked about it."

"What are we going to do now?"

"I shall be honest with you. I want to try. I know that if things don't work out, our relationship could be gone, possibly forever. But I'm willing to take the risk. Are you?"

"Yes I am."

"Alright."

At this point the waiter came to pick up our empty dishes and we both shut up. He asked whether or not we wanted desert but we were too busy to care about it.

"I shall know your limits Kate."

"I don't know specifically, I haven't tried anything at all. I don't want to do anything with wee and poo, I don't want to do something with extreme pain and I don't want anything that might lead to a scar or sth."

"We have to establish a safe-word."

"Apples."

"Works for me."

"We aren't done yet. I have one more condition before we move on."

"I'm listening."

"Before I submit to you, you will submit to me."

"What?"

"You've heard me. You said you like pussy licking, right?"

"That's correct."

"What I have in mind, it primarily includes worship. Is there any part of my body that you loathe?"

"I don't think so. But I also don't like being the sub."

"Have you tried it?"

"No, I haven't."

"Then give it a try. You might like it. And I promise, if you don't like it, it would be once and for all. At least I would fulfil my fantasy."

"Alright. The reward of having you as my submissive is great. One condition of my own. You will be a sexy domme otherwise I won't do it"

"I agree. Excellent." She smiled. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have to use the restroom."

I emptied my glass and asked for the check. Dinner was on me. When she was back, she got a bit angry because I paid for everything. As we stepped outside the restaurant, I grabbed her and kissed her. She liked it and for some moments our tongues were fighting with each other.

"Where are we going?" I asked while we were walking back to the station.

"Your place. I have a roommate, remember?"

"Alright. But you won't need anything from your house?"

"No, why do you think I carry this enormous handbag? I have everything here."

She was right, the bag was huge. We waited ten minutes for the train but the trip was short. We entered the flat and I helped her remove her coat.

"Is there any place I can go change?"

"Use my bedroom. I'll wait for you here."

"Good. I expect you to wear only a t-shirt and your boxers. Is there anything you want to pick from your room?"

"No."

"Alright. See you soon." She said and went to the bedroom, closing the door that connects the living room to the rest of the house.

I removed my clothes, as she told me and sat on the sofa to wait for her. About fifteen minutes had passed when I heard the door opening. She was indeed hot. She was wearing a red dress, very short with a very low neckline. She had black satin stockings on and black high heels. She had changed her makeup and now her hair were into a ponytail into the back of her head. No doubt she was looking sexy. She sat next to me on the sofa and she pointed with her index the floor in front of her. Guessing what she wanted, I knelt in front of her.

"Am I sexy as you asked?"

"Yes." I replied but she slapped me lightly

"Yes Mistress." She corrected me.

"I'm sorry Mistress."

"That's better." She said and raised her right leg. "Remove my shoe and worship my foot."

I wasn't expecting it. But I did as she asked. I removed her heel and brought her foot to my face. I touched it with my lips and smelled it. It wasn't smelling bad. She was wearing fresh stockings and it had a pleasant smell. I reluctantly kissed it.

"Lick." She ordered

I stuck out my tongue and began tasting it. It wasn't as bad as I thought at the first place. It wasn't good either. But as I was making her foot wetter and wetter, she started moaning, that gave me a push to continue. I ran her sole multiple times and then I took her toes into my mouth. She told me to switch to her left foot and I repeated the same procedure. I didn't know that this would give her so much pleasure. Sometimes you are willing to do something you are not exactly very keen on, just because your partner enjoys it so much. That was the case with me and her feet. I wasn't particularly enjoying it but her face's expression were more than enough for me to keep going.

"Enough. You did well."

"Thank you Mistress." I replied.

She stood up and took a pair of fluffy handcuffs from her handbag.

"Hands behind your head." She ordered.

I followed her order and she cuffed my wrists behind my back.

"Before you will be allowed to enjoy my pussy, you have other things to do first." She said and pointed to her neck with her finger.

I rose to reach her neck and I began licking and kissing it, I knew she loved it. Small moans were coming out of her mouth and her hands were on my ass. We were both enjoying it, my cock was already hard. She pushed my head lower and she freed her boobs from the dress.

"Suck my nipples and you won't stop unless I say so."

I silently obeyed, I didn't care that she was commanding me, I wasn't doing anything I didn't like. I took her nipples in my mouth and sucked them like a toddler. She loved the feeling and she was caressing my hair with her hands.

"Bite me."

I complied and almost immediately she shouted from the pain.

"Still more to do." She said when she recovered and pushed my head further down. I was back on my knees and she raised her skirt to reveal her black satin thong.

"Touch my pussy with your tongue."

I did as she asked and she was so close that even that triggered her orgasm making everything wet.

"Remove my thong with your teeth and give it to me" she said while still breathing heavily.

After that was done as well, she left it on the sofa. She was tall and the heels were making her look even taller in front of me. She kept the skirt of her dress up with her right hand to give me a clear view of her pussy.

"Do you want it?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress, I do."

I wasn't lying, there was nothing on earth that I'd like at that point to do more than licking her.

"Ask for my permission then."

"Please Mistress, may I lick you?"

She didn't reply, she just used her free hand to bring my head closer to her body.

"I'm all yours." She said.

I began licking her slowly, she had come only moments ago and her pussy had a strong smell of her juices that I loved. I tried to enjoy every single bit of her that I was tasting. I wasn't in any hurry, we had all night. I knew that she liked my slow pace. She was groaning, listening to that made me even hungrier for her. I sucked her clit and then focused on the pussy lips. I was parting them with my tongue and was trying to insert it inside her like a small cock. The closer she was to another orgasm, the stronger she was pushing me against her. Not that I was going to go anywhere, I was loving it. Finally her groans became louder and I knew that the time had come. I had closed my eyes and waited for the explosion to happen. And it didn't took her long, she released herself. I fastened my pace, I didn't want to lose any drop of her.

She sighed after the wave of her orgasm had passed and she stopped applying so much pressure on my head. I moved back, waiting to hear the verdict of my service.

"You have served your Mistress well so far but still you are not worthy of my kiss. Now stand on your feet."

My hands were still tied behind my back, I could obviously escape easily but I didn't want to. I was close to full erection and she noticed it.

"Seems like someone likes serving his Mistress." She smirked and she led me to my bedroom.

She uncuffed one of my wrists but she cuffed it back, only after she had secured the handcuffs behind the bed. Now my hands were tied and I was unable to move from the bed. She took a black satin blindfold from her handbag and put it on my eyes so now I was completely blind. She lay next to me and a moment later I felt something on my lips, I opened them and welcomed one of her long fingers, it had the taste of her, probably she had fingered herself. I cleaned it thoroughly and she repeated it for a few times. After that she stood and I heard her leaving the room, only to come back half a minute later.

"Open your mouth." She commanded.

I did, waiting for a finger or even her pussy again. But it was a cloth, satin and smelling of her, she had gagged me with her wet thong. I didn't like being unable to speak but she was the boss.

"Let's see what's mine." She said while she was removing my boxers. Even if I didn't want to admit that I liked her being in control, my cock would have betrayed me. She caressed it lightly and then I felt her warm breath near my balls. She kissed them and then touched my cock with her tongue. I was in heaven. She moved her tongue to the head and then she took me in her mouth. My body responded to the hot and wet feel of her mouth. She sucked me for a bit but I was close to cum. She felt it too and she stopped. She moved her head away and I heard her searching her handbag again. And then came the sound of a package opening, as I expected from the sound she put a condom on me. Without further delay she rode me. I knew I wasn't going to last for long but she knew it too. She dictated a slow pace, she was going all the way down; I could feel her body touching my groin.

And just a few seconds before I could cum, she stopped again. I tried to sigh but it was difficult with her underwear in my mouth. She let about a minute pass and then she started again. This time though we went all the way. I was finally able to cum, my orgasm was one of the best I've ever felt. The amount of cum was extraordinary too. I felt my spine shivering from the excitement. She was close too and after a few moments she came too, while still riding me. We made my sheets a mess but I couldn't care less. She removed the thong from my mouth and then she fell over me, her mouth found mine and we shared a deep kiss, also one of the best. While kissing, she freed my hands, I instantly hugged her and we rolled on the bed; now I was on top of her. Our tongues fought with each other for a bit more and then we stopped, both tired and a bit sweaty, I loved the smell of her body.

She left me to go to the bathroom, she freshened up and then came again next to me.

"I'm ready for my turn to be the submissive." She said.

"Not now."

"No way. It's your turn to be the Dominant."

"It's late and we have all the weekend for us." I replied and grabbed her for another kiss.

I slowly undressed her, kissing her body while doing so and then we made love again, this time there was no dominant. When we were done, she faded into my arms.

"Thank you for tonight." She said before falling asleep.

I thought our night was just the introduction of what was coming...