Testing Ourselves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I any good?" she asked

"Are you kidding me? You were fantastic. Relax, I'm not that strict."

"Can we stay here for a bit? I like it."

"Sure, why not." I replied, my hands were on her head again, petting her dark blonde hair.

"I prefer being the sub but I like being a Mistress too. Despite that, if you didn't like what we did yesterday, we can stick to the roles we have now."

"We talked about it in the car. We could switch roles every once in a while."

"Thank you Sir." She said and brought her lips to mine for another long kiss.

How could I have told her no? She said she like being the sub but deep inside we both knew that no matter our roles, she had the real power in her hands. There was no real difference between the two days, on both times I was more concerned about her than about me. The only thing I really wanted was her to be given as much pleasure as possible, I wanted her smile when we were finished. That was the greatest reward of them all.

We stayed silent after the kiss, she was resting her head on my chest and had closed her eyes.

"Katie." I poked her, thinking that she had fallen asleep.

"I'm not sleeping."

"Are you hungry?"

"Yes Sir."

"What do you want to eat?"

"I don't know."

"What about a juicy steak?"

"Sounds like a good idea to me." She smiled

"I have to check the fridge; I think I have a couple of those."

"Alright, can I use the bathroom while you're doing that?"

"Sure."

I left her lying on the bed and went to the kitchen. I was mistaken, I didn't have any meat. I found her in the bathroom, fixing her hair into a ponytail.

"Babe, I don't have any steaks, any meat to be precise."

"Really? I thought you said you had steaks and we didn't have to buy any when we were at the supermarket."

"I did. I was wrong. But I will go now, it's Saturday and tomorrow everything is closed. I have to buy some meat for tomorrow too. Do you like chicken?"

"Yes. Do you want me to come as well?"

"There is no need. I like the way you are right now, dressed as my sub."

I went to pick up some clothes, she followed me to the bedroom and climbed onto the bed onto all fours.

"Why are you doing that?" I asked.

"Won't you to put the plug back in me?"

Her question caught me by surprise.

"I wasn't going to, because you told me it's your first time. But do you want to?"

"I might." She replied and she bit her lower lip.

"Alright then, bend forward and use your hands to reveal your ass."

"Yes Sir."

I took the plug and went to rinse it. When I got back, her ass was in air, totally exposed. It had recovered almost fully from the light spanking earlier. I didn't tell her to lick it this time, it had spent a lot of time in her ass and it wasn't washed properly. I touched the end of it and applied some pressure, she helped me by parting her butt cheeks. I made a circular move with the toy to ease its access so it wouldn't hurt her much. Quickly the full length of the plug was inside her, as she had asked. I slapped each cheek once, stronger than earlier, she wasn't expecting that.

"Do you like wearing a butt plug, slave?"

"Yes Sir, I do."

I pulled her ponytail to raise her head and kissed her briefly.

"You can call your parents or your friends while you are alone."

"Thank you Sir." She said and smiled.

I took my coat and left. I was going to do the same as Kate, I hadn't called my parents for more than a day, I had told them that I might spend the weekend with a girl and they weren't disturbing me. My phone was on silent mode, I had almost ten unanswered calls from my mates; I called one of them back, they had an invitation for a party. I told them that I might not be able to attend the party because I had a date and they told me to bring my girlfriend with me, one of them had met Kate in the past but back then we were just "friends."

I paid a visit to the supermarket for the second time in the same day. As I didn't want many things this time, I was quickly back on the road home. The traffic was once more horrible; while I was waiting for the traffic lights to turn green, I was wondering what Kate was doing back at the flat. She was probably talking on the phone; she might have removed her collar too to be more comfortable. We had agreed not to let anyone know about each other's preferences, from the first time we had talked about them I trusted her.

I parked the car and ran to the front door because of the rain. When I unlocked the door of my flat, I expected to find Kate in the living room, talking with her parents or her roommate but instead I found her kneeling near the door. I removed my coat and went to the kitchen, she followed me on her knees.

"You could have sit on the floor so you wouldn't hurt your knees Katie."

"I'm fine, don't worry."

I was very careful with my steps, I didn't want to step on her fingers, which were inches from my shoes.

"Are you going to the bedroom?" she asked as I was leaving.

"Yes. Stay here. Do you want anything?"

"No. But there is a pocket on my luggage that has something you can use on our lunch."

"All right, I'll check it out."

I was very curious to find what this "something" was. I unzipped the pocket and pulled out a bowl, it wasn't a normal one, it was one they use to feed dogs. My girl wanted to play and I liked it.

I changed my clothes, picked up the bowl and went to the kitchen, she was there, waiting.

"Is this what I could use?" I smirked.

"Yes. I thought you may not have one of these and you needed something you could feed your pet-girl."

"Where did you find it?"

"My roommate has a puppy, a real one. Most of the time it's at her parents' house but sometimes it stays with us."

"Did she see you taking it?"

"No, she wasn't at home, you may keep it here with the other toys, I'll tell her I broke it by accident. I'm not going to admit I kept it for me." She laughed.

"Alright babe."

I washed it and left it with the other dishes. I started preparing lunch, I told her to stay a bit away so I could move around easily, I also ordered her to sit to relieve her knees.

"My mates invited me to a party tonight." I told her while cooking.

"Will you go?"

"Only if you want to come as well."

"Have they told you that you could bring your pet too?" she laughed.

"Not with those exact words but yeah."

"I don't know. I'm not sure I'll have someone to talk to."

"It won't be a boys-only party. This friend of mine has a sister, she is an architecture student and she has invited her friends too."

"Sounds better now."

"One condition."

"Whatever you want Sir."

"I choose what you'll wear."

"Yes Sir. But I haven't brought many skirts."

"It's OK, don't worry."

"May I ask for a couple of favours sir?" she said with a long face.

"I'm listening."

"Firstly, I'd like to wear underwear when we go out."

"Okay. Next?"

"I may be the submissive but I'd like to help you choose what you wear tonight. I want you to look as good as possible."

"Alright. Anything else?"

"No Sir, thank you."

At that point, our meal was almost ready. I chopped her steak into small pieces and put them in the bowl. I did the same with the potatoes. I filled another bowl with fresh water and left both next to the chair where I was going to sit.

"Enjoy your lunch puppy."

She moved closer, I expected that she might use her hands, but instead she put both of them on the floor and lowered her face to the bowl with the food to grab a piece of meat with her teeth.

We ate in silence, I turned on the TV to watch the news; I had no idea what had happened for almost a day. When she finished with her food, she switched to the bowl with the water. She emptied it, she used her tongue to lick every drop she had left.

"Have you enjoyed your food, babe?"

"Yes Sir, it was delicious."

I finished mine and then put everything in the dishwasher. I took some water with my hands and washed her face, she had closed her eyes and seemed to enjoy being taken care of.

"We'll take a break; we can't do anything with a full stomach." I told her.

"I agree Sir."

"Go and wait for me in the living room. You can sit on the sofa."

"Yes Sir." she replied and left, crawling as usual.

I took a bottle of wine from the fridge and two nice glasses from the cupboard and joined her in the living room.

"Oh, wine." She said surprised when she saw me.

"We couldn't drink it while we were eating." I smirked.

"Better late than never."

"Do you want to remove your plug and your collar to feel more comfortable?"

"No, I'm more than fine."

"Your choice." I said and poured wine into the glasses.

"Let's make a toast." she proposed.

"To what?"

"To us and our perversions."

"To us and our perversions." I laughed

"This is actually very nice wine." She said when she tasted it.

"Don't I take good care of you?"

"I have a lot of complaints." She smiled and brought her mouth close to mine, we left the glasses for another kiss.

We drank our wine and talked for some time, after that we took a quick nap on the sofa, in fact she did, in my arms, I was awake, caressing her head and watching her sleeping. I let her hair loose, I thought she would me more comfortable that way. At some point my eyes closed too.

When I woke up, I was covered with a blanket, I didn't remember having one when I fell asleep. She wasn't on the sofa; she was on her knees on the floor next to me. She was looking fresh, her hair was once more in a ponytail and she had added some make-up to her face.

"Hi babe." I said to her, as I was yawning.

"How are you? You have been sleeping for more than an hour since I woke up."

"Really?"

"Oh yes. I have to tell you I stood on my feet for a while, I couldn't bring a blanket in any other way, but the rest of the time I was on my fours as always. Am I forgiven?" she said looking on the floor.

"You will be punished with a long kiss." I smiled.

"I can't wait for my punishment."

I went to the bathroom and she followed right behind me.

"Sir?"

"Yes Katie."

"Will we go to the party?"

"Yes, unless you have changed your mind."

"I haven't. Will I wear my collar to the party?"

"Are you out of your mind? Of course not." I replied and she sighed with relief.

"Thank you, Sir."

"You won't wear it outside the house."

"I don't have a problem of having something that shows my role, but I'd prefer that it not to be the collar, that's all."

"For now, will you let me pee?"

"Should I wait for you here?"

"Go and wait for me in the living room. If you say another word, you will be gagged."

She made a u-turn and left. I relieved myself, washed my hands and went back to her. She was on her hands and knees.

"There's no need to be on fours." I said and she immediately changed positions.

"What else do you have in mind that you could wear instead of your collar?"

"I was thinking about a choker, narrower than my collar. Or a ribbon tied around my neck. A scarf or a tie on some occasions too."

"That's not a bad idea at all."

"So what I will wear tonight? I have brought a silk scarf with me."

"It's a surprise. You will see."

"Alright, I trust you."

"Have you brought a pencil skirt, black, dark grey or something similar."

"I have a black one. Though it's a bit long. It ends just at my knees."

"I don't care, I like long skirts too. Do you have shoes that are comfortable?"

"Yes I do. I bought them yesterday, I had a feeling they would be useful. They are not the highest or the most modern heels but they are very comfortable. I remembered what you said that you like heels, whether the woman is the submissive or not."

"You don't forget anything, do you?"

"No I don't." she smirked.

"Spread your legs." I told her and buried my hand between them. "My girl is always wet."

"My plug helps with that."

"You can keep it, if you want. But only if you tell me why you want it."

"I like to wear my butt plug Sir."

"It's yours then. Look at my hand now. It's dirty with your juice." I told her.

She grabbed my hand with hers and began to clean each finger with her mouth.

"Good girl." I said and touched her right nipple, it was hard as rock.

I took the pair of handcuffs she had brought and gave them to her.

"Cuff your hands behind your back and come over here and suck me."

She obliged and lowered my boxers with her teeth. I guided my cock to her wide open mouth, she started slowly, she stuck out her tongue and ran it the whole length of my cock. She tried to take by balls into her mouth; I was now touching her face with my cock. I loved the feel of her hot mouth. She started stroking me with her mouth at high speed.

"Slower babe, I'm not in a hurry." I said and she changed her pace. She was now licking me hungrily but slowly, exactly how I liked it. Every now and then she was sticking out her tongue to tease my dickhead with it. I was moaning with pleasure, I was caressing her head but I was very careful with my touches, I didn't want to push her. She suddenly stopped.

"Why did you do that?" I asked as I opened my eyes.

"I want to ask for something but will you promise me you won't laugh?"

"Shoot."

"I want to cum on my face, I want to try how it feels."

"Carry on and I will take care of you." I replied and she took me back in her mouth.

When I felt I was close, I pulled her ponytail to make her stop. She moved her head just some inches away, I was using one hand to keep her head in place and one to stroke my wet cock. It didn't take long, I started unloading my cum on her face, she had opened her mouth but only a small amount ended there. The rest of it was still on her face, it was now running down her cheeks. I took most of the cum with my fingers and fed it to her, she was more than willing to clean my fingers. Her face was now a mess, I uncuffed her hands and told her to follow me to the bathroom. I undressed her and removed her collar and plug, then I put her in the bathtub and washed her, like a young child. We were silent, it seemed that we both enjoyed it. When we were done I used a towel to dry her body and one on her hair. I had her stand on her feet, I took one of her used stockings and stuffed it in her mouth.

"Stay silent and put your hands in the back, it's your reward." I told her and knelt in front of her.

I was licking her pussy slowly and was fingering her at the same time. She didn't follow my order, she had her hands on my head, I was too busy enjoying her pussy that I didn't say anything. I buried another finger into her and moved my tongue to her back door, I licked her there for only a moment and then went back to the main course. I was now licking her faster, I also put one finger in her ass. Moments later she came, I tried to taste as much as possible from her orgasm. Before I finished, I licked her inner thighs to clean up her juices. I stood on my feet and freed her mouth. She didn't say anything, she just climbed on me and started kissing me. I sat down with her to relieve some pressure from my back, I couldn't hold her in the air for long.

"May I ask you something?" she finally spoke.

"What is it?"

"Did you have another sub in the past?"

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Because if you had and if you did to her what you did to me, I find no reason why she is not still your girlfriend. These two days we have spent together are maybe the best days of my life. No one else has taken so much care of me."

"How could you know that I wasn't the one to dump her?" I smirked.

"That's the most possible scenario. Either way I thank her."

"Come on, we have to get dressed." I told her and we walked to the bedroom.

"How far is your friend's house?"

"About half an hour."

"Alright then. You still haven't told me what I am going to wear."

"Are you worried?"

"A bit. Should I be?"

"I don't know. Now choose which shirt you want me to wear tonight, but give me two options if possible." I said and opened my wardrobe.

She picked out one that was checkered and one with stripes. I left them down and said to her,"What kind of underwear have you brought?"

"Have a look. I have thongs, I may disappoint you but I don't have g strings. I don't feel comfortable."

"I wasn't going to ask you for one. But it's good to know that you don't like them. We could use it as a punishment someday. Tonight you will wear this one." I told her and picked a deep purple satin thong.

"Only that?"

"No, get a pair of stockings and your black pencil skirt. You won't need anything else from your luggage."

She took them and left them on the bed.

"And?" she asked.

"And my check shirt. This is why I told you to pick two."

"Wow, I wasn't expecting that."

"You said you like my shirts."

"True that but I have never worn anything like this in the past. At least not for going out."

"That's a first."

"And not the only one this weekend." She added. "Should I wear a bra? I have only one here."

"No, I want your nipples to touch the fabric of my shirt."

"Yes Sir." She smiled.

I took the other shirt, a pair of trousers, socks and my shoes and left her.

"I expect you to be ready in twenty minutes. Every single minute more than that will bring punishment." I told her before I shut the door.

"Understood Sir. One more question. Can I let my hair loose?"

"Yeah sure."

"Good, see you in twenty minutes then." She said and closed the door.

I got dressed in the living room, I was surprised when I heard the door opening again, only about a quarter of an hour had passed. She was ready and she was looking hot. She is a tall girl so my shirt didn't seem too big on her. It was a good combination of boyish and girlish look at the same time, above the waist she was wearing my shirt and below the waist she had the skirt, stockings and heels. I got closer to her and kissed her, my right hand was on her ass as I was tasting her tongue.

"How do I look?" she asked when I pulled my mouth away.

"I like you very much. How do you feel in my shirt?"

"I like it a lot. It's nothing like the ones I have. They will notice that this is not mine but never mind. I was worried that maybe my look is a bit too much for a party. I have tucked my shirt in my skirt."

"No, it isn't. He lives in an affluent neighbourhood and everyone at the party will be well dressed. So don't worry."

"Should I wear anything else on my neck as we had talked about?"

"There is no need."

"I think we're ready then."

"Yes, grab your coat and we're off."

We got in the car and headed north. I noticed she wasn't feeling very comfortable on her seat.

"Is everything alright babe?"

"Yeah, I don't remember the last time I wore a skirt and this one may not be my exact size. I have gained a couple pounds since I bought it."

"I don't know about that but you look fantastic in it."

"That's a consolation, I guess."

"It's chilly tonight, I was worrying that you might be cold, you don't have on stockings; it's only your underwear."

"I'm alright, don't worry. Will this thong become my gag for tonight?"

"I don't know, we'll see. Do you want it to be?"

"I generally like the humiliation of being unable to speak but I prefer the dirty underwear over the ball gag."

"I didn't like neither the feeling nor the thong."

"Come on, it's not that bad."

"How did you know that? You tasted it a day later."

"No I didn't. I had tested it before you did. When you asked me to dinner, I started making the plan of my dominance. I had to find something to cut your ability to speak. I thought of the underwear, I wore a fresh pair, I came on it and I stuffed it in my mouth. Luckily my roommate was asleep. I wasn't going to make you taste something that I didn't know how it was. And when I'm the mistress, prepare to get a taste of my underwear, I won't let you speak and I think it's much better than the ball."