Testing Ourselves Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How were you so sure that I'd agree about you being the Dom?"

"I knew you wanted me as your sub, so you would choose to do it just for the reward. I also believed that if I'd asked you for it as a favour, you wouldn't turn me down. So either way, I had to have a plan."

"I'm impressed."

"I also went to the shops on Friday morning to buy the handcuffs. Yours are better, I have to be honest. You made preparations too; you bought so many things for me."

"I give up."

"By the way I have a question, if you had a sub in the past, how could all these toys be new?"

"We were usually having sex at her place and I left everything there. When we broke up, I let her keep them. And they were not so many, she had her own vibrator and handcuffs and instead of the collar, we were using my belt."

"May I ask another question?" she said with an apologetic face.

"I'm listening."

"Have you licked my ass for real?"

"I know that this could turn you on. This is why I have washed you so thoroughly both times. I wanted you to feel it, but I had to make sure that the area would be a hundred percent clean."

"If your Mistress asks you for that, will you do it?"

"Let's say I did something special for my pet-girl, I don't want this to be on the main menu."

"If I let you wash me; will you do it one more time till the end?"

"We'll talk about it when the time comes. Now it's not the time babe." I tried to avoid giving an answer.

"It's good that you didn't say a straightforward No."

"As we have agreed, we're not going to let anyone know about the things we're doing when we're together. Not even our best friends. The only thing that can know is that we're sleeping together. Nothing else."

"That's not up for discussion. Do you think I'll tell anyone that I eat from a bowl and that I wear a dog collar?"

"Great then."

By that time, we had reached my friend's house. I parked and we went inside. I greeted the host and introduced Kate to the guests I knew. My friend's sister came and took her to the place where she and her girlfriends were sitting. I quickly forgot about what had happened so far with Kate, my mates and the drinks relaxed me. We were having fun, at least I was. Some of my friends asked about Kate, one of them noticed that she had a great ass with the tight skirt she was wearing. I was trying to see Kate with the edge of my eye, it wasn't easy as the lights were low and they were sitting far away from us. I was a bit worried that she might not have had a good time, she didn't know anyone there. I walked towards them, I saw her chatting and laughing with other girls; I was relieved that she was enjoying herself. My friend's sister, Alex, was refuelling her glass with gin, I went to her.

"How's the new girl? Is she having fun?" I asked with a smirk.

"Looks like you found someone exactly how you like."

"I'm not following."

"Oh yes you are. You can't fool me."

"Who says so?" I teased her.

"Come on, we both know that you find me sexy. We also know that my brother told you that I have a crush on you. And you ignored me. That got me wondering."

"And what was the result of your research?"

"I learned your tastes with a girl. And you were right to reject me. But I think you're a coward that you didn't give it a try."

"The same can be said about you." I counter attacked.

"Smart guy, always trying to escape the tough questions."

"I felt bad so I hooked you up with one of my mates but you turned him down, I did my best; he is the best guy I know."

"Who told you that I wanted someone else kneeling in front of me other than you."

"That won't happen, I can assure you."

"I bet it won't. You didn't take a risk. Are you afraid of your ass?"

"I think that applies mostly to you. You say you're a Domme but I bet after the first slap on your ass, you'll become more obedient than a dog. I bet you secretly enjoy being leashed or gagged but you're too afraid to admit it. It will spoil your reputation of the tough girl who demands to be served."

"Your imagination has no borders at all."

"You know what? I'll let you in on a little secret."

"I can't imagine what that could be."

"She asked me to take control for one night."

"Really? And did you slap her on her face?"

"Actually no. I said yes. It doesn't matter if I didn't enjoy it much. She played it smart and she got what she wanted. Food for thought for your next conquest. Not having me running behind you is your failure."

"You're making stuff up."

"I don't. If you want, I can describe to you every single detail, I'm not a fantasy writer."

"Lucky girl then."

"She is." I said and made a move to get back to my mates.

"Nice shirt by the way." She said as I was walking away. I looked at the shirt I was wearing. "I mean the other one." She winked.

"Did she tell you?"

"Do you think I needed to?"

"I forgot who I was talking to."

I got back to my friends, the host had noticed that I was having a rather heated conversation with his sister.

"You two, when are you going to declare a truce?" he asked me.

"We're not at war mate." I raised my eyebrow.

"It doesn't seem so. Is she still mad at you for rejecting her?"

"I don't know. Ask her."

"Maybe you're the first one that she can't control." My friend Jack interrupted.

"Could you imagine those two being together? They would constantly fight." Jim laughed.

"I'd like to see that. And do you know what comes after a good fight, huh? Wild sex."

"Stop that crap guys. I'm not interested in her and she's not interested in me. End of discussion."

At that moment Kate came near us, she went behind me and touched my arse but the lights didn't provide enough visibility for others to see what she was doing.

"What did Alex tell you?" she whispered in my ear.

"Shit. Like always. She can't get past the fact that I turned her down."

"Oh do you think she envies me?"

"Maybe you should ask her."

"Don't drink too much. You have to drive and I also want you eager when we get home," she said. "Sir." she added after a pause. She kissed me on the cheek and left.

"Does she have hot friends to introduce us to?"

"Your sister has a hundred female friends."

"You don't want to sleep with any of Alex's friends, trust me." He laughed.

We kept on having fun for some time, I looked at my watch, it was now a quarter to two, I thought it was time that we should leave, some of the guests, especially couples, had left the party already. We were talking to some girls, I didn't know any of them, one brunette was clearly flirting me; she had drunk too much though. Kate noticed it and almost ran to stand next to me , she hugged me to show the other girl that I was taken, not that I was interested.

"Babe, I think it's time to leave." I told her.

"Yeah, John thank you very much. I had a great time and I hope to meet you again soon."

"I'm very happy to hear that. Just let me get your coats." He said and left. We were alone so I grabbed Kate's ass and kissed her.

Soon we left, on our way home she fixed her hair into a ponytail.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I don't want to waste time." She said.

We reached home, as I closed my front door I pulled her ponytail and buried my tongue inside her mouth. She responded immediately and used her hands to pull me even closer to her.

"Your puppy wants a walk." She said when we stopped.

"My puppy should get ready soon, otherwise I'll be very strict." I smirked.

"Yes Sir." She said and left me, she went to my bedroom, locking me out of it.

I sat on the couch and didn't remove my clothes. I just switched on the telly while waiting, as expected there was nothing interesting on it. Twenty minutes later I heard the door opening, she crawled out and stopped in front of me, she was wearing a very short black chemise, stockings and heels, as she was on all fours, the butt plug in her asshole was clearly visible.

"Very good slave. You already have your plug in." I said as I was securing the collar around her neck.

"It's the closest I have to a tail."

"Have you brought your knickers?"

"I want a proper gag for our walk."

"Alright then." I agreed and took the ball gag out, I held it in front of her face, she opened her mouth wide like a good slave. "Satisfied?" I asked her and she nodded in approval.

We visited each room at least twice, she had asked for the walk so I had to please her, as we were walking, I sensed that she had slowed down a bit, I thought maybe her knees were hurting, I stopped when we reached the living room.

"Take care of your owner puppy." I said while I was removing her gag.

"Yes Sir, right away." She replied and unbuttoned my trousers, quickly my hard cock was revealed, she stroked it a couple of times and kissed my balls. She then took me inside her mouth, she grabbed my hands and placed them on her head, when she did that, she put hers behind her back. I understood what she wanted and stopped.

"Let's do it properly." I said and cuffed her hands. She resumed licking my cock, only this time I was dictating her pace, it was so nice feeling her warm mouth moving on my cock. I was extremely careful not to choke her, I'd like her to enjoy it as much as I did. The movement was slow; I was at the same time caressing her face. I didn't last long, her fantastic blowjob and her will to surrender total control were making me want to erupt, as I did, I moved her mouth closer to my dickhead so she would choose how she would swallow my juice. When she finished cleaning me, I moved her head down to my groin so she her lips were now around the base of my cock, I was feeling the back end of her mouth. I released her head and she cleaned the saliva she had left on me. I grabbed her tail and slapped her.

"Did you want to get your mouth fucked pet?"

"Yes Sir."

"And why didn't you ask for it?" I slapped her again.

"I was ashamed to."

"Pets shouldn't be shy."

"Will you punish me for being a bad pet?" she asked me while biting her lower lip.

"Of course I will."

"At least I enjoyed the face fuck." she smirked.

"You will get twenty hits on your ass."

"Could you whip me with your belt?"

"What? That would hurt ten times more than my hand."

"I want to try it Sir."

"Alright then. We'll now move on and you'll receive all your punishment at the end."

"Thank you Sir."

"Let's go back to the bedroom." I took her leash and dragged her to my room, on our way there she was moving her ass as if she had a tail. I moved away the pillows and I laid a spare sheet on the bed, then I ordered her to kneel on the bed. I took her wrists and tied them to the bedposts using two of my neckties, the knots were on the bottom of the bedposts so she had to bow, her position looked like a praying one. Her ass was totally exposed; I could admire its white skin with the plug perfectly located between the butt cheeks. I slapped her hard and a little moan came out of her mouth. On the end of the bed, she had left out the thong she was wearing at the party, I brought it to her face.

"Can I have my gag Sir?"

"You can spit out the thong in case you need your safe word. You can't do the same with the gag."

"That's the point of being gagged. Not being able to speak. Look don't worry, I won't need the safe word. Even if I want to stop, I would scratch the bedposts with my nails as a sign."

"As you wish." I said and left her to get the gag. I inserted it in her mouth and put a pillow under her head in order to make her feel comfortable.

She was now suspended, not being able to move her body, except for the legs. I caressed her beautiful cheeks, I even kissed each one once. I loved the feel of her skin, I still wasn't sure I could hurt her, though it was clear beyond a doubt that she didn't want romantic sex, at least not as the main course. Looking at her being in that position was enough to make my cock hard as a rock. I slid one finger inside her, as I expected she was wet. I tasted her juice and then slapped her again, it wasn't a punishment, more like a warm-up.

Without telling her I pulled out the plug and looked at her open asshole, no matter how much I'd like to fuck her fantastic ass, we were going to talk about it first, that way we would be on the same page for the first time, the better it would be for the future, I had trouble with an ex of mine whose first anal experience was traumatic. I inserted a finger instead, I know she liked it, she tried to close her butt cheeks to keep it inside. I fucked her for some moments and then inserted a finger in her pussy too. I was now using both her holes with the same speed, after a while instead of two fingers inside her, she had four. Suddenly I removed all of them, I left her open to wait for me. I went to the box, the last one of the toys was about to play its part. I quickly got back to her and slid the plug back inside her asshole. I took some juice from her pussy and lubricated the beads I was holding, there was no better lubricant than female cum. After the balls were wet enough, I put them inside her with ease, her pussy was not as tight as her bottom. While inserting them, I saw her trying to say something, it was probably the first time she had something like that in her pussy. The balls and the plug were in place, the only visible parts were the bottom of the plug and the string of the beads. I began moving her ass up and down to make the toys move inside her, the more I was doing it, the faster my pace was. I knew that she was close to cumming but I wouldn't let her escape that easily.

"You're not allowed to cum slave. If you do without permission, you shall expect further punishment." I said and I saw her trying to nod her head.

I grabbed her hips and shook them fast but after I fingered her pussy, I felt she might be very close to cumming and I didn't want that, I took out the beads and left her. I went to the bathroom, I rinsed them and left them there, I went back to her, she had started to sweat and I didn't want to torture her more, I put on a condom and entered her.

"Cum for me babe." I told her and I started fucking her hard and fast. I was surprised how quickly she came, she was trying hard to control herself all that time, I was aroused too, not long after her orgasm, I climaxed too. When the wave of my orgasm had passed, I removed myself from her pussy and slapped her ass. Her punishment was next. I went to the living room still not being sure about whipping her. I took my belt and folded it so it would be shorter.

My first hit on her ass was not hard, it was more like a caress and the purpose was for her to feel for the first time the leather of the belt landing on her skin. Every hit was harder than the previous one, after the tenth hit I was really hitting her hard, her ass was turning redder after each hit, she was trying to groan after each hit but it was almost impossible with the ball in her mouth. After nineteen hits I paused, I raised the belt high and landed it very hard on her ass, she flicked her head from the pain. I lset the belt aside and fondled her ass, I kissed the hurt skin. I then untied the knots on her wrists, freeing her hands, I turned her body to face me, I loosened the gag enough to free her mouth, without saying anything she grabbed my head and pulled me towards her, we shared a wet kiss for several moments.

"If you'll excuse me, I have to remove my lenses." I said as I moved my head away. I went to the bathroom and left her alone, not for long though, moments later she joined me and sat on the toilet for a pee.

"You can remove your plug babe." I told her. I took a bowl, filled it with warm water and then poured in some green soap, she handed me the plug and I sank it in the bowl to disinfect.

"Can I keep the collar Sir?" she smiled.

"I have no reason to say no." I tried to say with my mouth full of toothpaste foam.

"Thank you Sir."

I headed back to the bedroom, I put on boxers and a t-shirt and waited for her. She came some minutes later.

"You can remove your stockings and wear knickers babe."

"I don't know any puppies that wear knickers sir." She laughed and lied next to me after she took off her stockings.

I found the chance for another long kiss, I loved the taste of her mouth.

"Can I sleep in your arms sir?" she asked with a very warm look.

"Of course Katie." I said and put my arm around her, she rested her head on my shoulder and put her own hand around my torso. It didn't take long for both of us to fall asleep after such an exhausting day.