Testing the Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,228 Followers

Ruby tilted her hips, rubbing her clit in a circular motion with her wet fingers. Liam's tongue thrust against hers as his thumb worked her nipple into a tight, aching nub. A whimper left her. She clutched the back of his neck with her free hand, holding his mouth to hers. She wanted to stay in the moment with him, to make the most of every second, but she couldn't stop herself from wanting more. Her desire grew at the thought of him sinking inside her. The pace of her massaging motions increased. Liam ended the kiss and rested his mouth beside hers, drawing in air as she pushed herself closer to that peak.

"Does it feel good rubbing your pussy while I watch?" he asked.

She heard the husky tone in his voice, and the way desire had deepened the sound. Ruby nodded quickly, giving his cheek a breathless kiss. She kept up the smooth movements of her fingers, rubbing, teasing, getting closer and closer until...

"Ohhh, God." Her thighs clenched around his hips. Panting breaths left her. A feeling of intense pleasure tingled beneath her fingers and flooded her body with warmth. She let out a hoarse cry that left her shaking, weak.

Liam groaned and clasped her face in his palms, kissing her hard. His tongue slid over hers, his mouth firm and demanding. Ruby returned his fervour. She should have felt more settled now she'd already come but it just made her need him even more.

She gave Liam a quick kiss and pulled back, trying to catch her breath. Her attention dropped to the water, settling on the shadow barely hidden beneath the rippled surface. She wanted him laid out before her so she could touch him and see him properly. Ruby knew the best way to make that happen; she just hoped her trembling legs would hold up. "I bet your cock's just aching for some action now, isn't it?"

His gaze lowered to her bare breasts then returned to meet her eyes. "Pretty much. What are you going to do about it?"

She let out a deep breath. "Catch me and find out." Ruby pushed off the edge of the pool, drew her feet under her and sprinted naked through the backyard.

She heard his laugh behind her and sent a fleeting look over her shoulder. He vaulted from the pool in one fluid movement, the view of his impressive body making her suck in her breath. She turned her head to watch where she was going, barely able to believe that in another moment or two that man was going to be all hers.

He caught her in a few strides, hooking his arm around her waist and lifting her from her feet. Liam swung her in a wide circle then dropped to the lush grass with her. He shifted his body to break her fall and she landed on top of him, laughing breathlessly.

The scent of roses surrounded them, the warmth of the sun heating their skin. Droplets of water clung to Liam's hair and a smile hovered at his mouth. While the mood was still light between them she straddled his waist and flattened her palm on his chest. Before he could figure out what she was up to, Ruby used her other hand to grab his cock and guide him into her.

"Jesus, Ruby—fuck." Liam tipped his head back and gripped her hips, his fingers digging into her flesh.

She sank down on him fully, watching desire cloud his features as his rigid length disappeared inside her. Ruby sighed at the feeling of fullness, settling on top of him with her thighs cradling his body. She rested her palms on his chest and rocked back and forth on his cock, riding him slowly.

Blades of grass tickled her knees and the breeze caressed her bare breasts. She noticed the muscles in his stomach tighten as he lifted his ass to give a couple of slow thrusts. The sensation was almost too much. "Having you inside me..." She moistened her lower lip. "God, I've wanted you for so long."

Liam dragged her against him, pressing his lips to her throat. His arms came around her as he pulled back and sank inside her again. Her breasts flattened against his chest, the warmth of his skin comforting her even as his touch and his plunging cock excited her senses.

Ruby turned her head, kissing his jaw then covering his mouth with her own. She couldn't hold back anymore. She thrust her tongue between his lips as he drove his cock inside her. Her hands sank into his hair. She shoved her hips back to meet each glide of his shaft, needing to deepen the connection, to take in as much of him as she could. She pulled her mouth from his and pleaded, "Hard. Fuck me harder."

He made a growling sound and kissed her again, the pressure of his fingers on her upper thighs increasing. His hips lifted in quick, shallow thrusts that had her breasts jolting against his chest. She was still so sensitive from the attention she'd given her pussy. Each plunge of his cock only intensified the lingering sensations.

She wanted more. Ruby gripped his hair and pressed her mouth to his, pushing her hips down hard against his thrusts. She imagined all the things she could do to him now their feelings were out in the open; she pictured him pressing her against the wall in her shower, bending her over the couch, taking her on the kitchen bench. A long moan slipped from her and she begged him again. "Harder."

"God, you're demanding." She heard the humour in his voice as he pulled out of her and urged her off him.

Ruby's eyes widened. "Don't stop. What are you—"

He flipped her onto her belly, using his hand on the back of her neck to press her into the grass. "Stop talking and open your legs."

A surge of need took over and she did just that, beaming inside at his gruff tone. Her thighs parted and he wedged himself in between them. She closed her eyes, biting her lip as he eased his cock inside her. He filled her completely in one smooth thrust, then drew back and drove into her again. She cried out, trying to push her ass up but he held her firm. One hand kept her in place at the base of her neck while the other flattened against her spine.

Ruby worked her hand beneath her body and touched him, feeling the slick glide of his rigid flesh each time he withdrew and plunged into her, again and again. She used her wet fingertips to massage her clit, her movements restricted now he had her under him. She pressed and rubbed, gasping for breath as his thrusts grew more intense. The sounds he made just pushed her closer to losing it.

He braced his hands either side of her head and rested his chest against her back. She felt him lean in to kiss the water-slicked skin behind her ear. "You like that, Ruby?"

She moaned and her hips writhed beneath him. A breathless yes came from her open mouth. Her fingers moved with increasing speed over her slippery clit. She clenched her thighs around him, trying to pull him even closer.

He groaned and kept pumping away inside her. "Are you gonna come nice and hard all over my cock?"

A feeling of urgency claimed her. "Yesss. God, Liam. Fuck me. Fuck." She wouldn't last much longer.

He pressed his lips to her throat and slammed inside her. His stubble-roughened jaw abraded her skin. His warm breath slid over her. The tensing of his stomach against her lower back told her he was close.

She rubbed faster, her fingers shifting from side to side. Her gasps came in time with his thrusts. He strained against her ass, shoving his cock inside her. He shuddered and pumped hard a couple more times before finally coming with a loud groan. The knowledge that he'd filled her with cum sent Ruby tumbling over the edge with him, releasing a sobbing moan as her orgasm streaked through her.

Her limbs relaxed and her body sank into the grass, completely satisfied—for now.

They both took a moment to catch their breath, then Liam pulled away and rolled her onto her back. He leaned over her, bending his head to tease her lips with his mouth. "God, you make sexy sounds," he said. His eyes filled with tenderness as he looked down at her.

They shared a few seconds of silence, but the longer it dragged on the more she thought about everything else she wanted to do him and it made her grin.

"What are you smiling about?" he asked.

"You." She linked her fingers at the back of his neck and urged him closer for another long, searching kiss. Ruby pulled back and rubbed her lips together. "What do we do now?" she asked.

"I guess you go home and in the morning I'll let your brother know how we feel about each other. If I survive I'll come see you so we can celebrate."

Ruby laughed, knowing it wouldn't be anywhere near as serious as he imagined. "I think you can take him in a sprint," she said, "but while you're running don't forget to duck and weave."

He let out a low chuckle. "Wow. Thanks for the advice."

"You're welcome. When you're done talking how do you plan on celebrating with me?"

Liam trailed his fingertips down her throat, caressing her collarbone before he dipped further to cup her breast. "It's probably best if I just show you," he said.

__Lisa__
__Lisa__
1,228 Followers
12