Testing the Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,464 Followers

"I told you, honey," John replied with a pleased grin.

"Yeah, you did. And apparently you're not bothered that I've been flirting with your friend all night."

"No, if the attention makes you feel good, then I'm just happy for you."

"Aha, even though I was dancing with him, wearing nothing but my underwear and high heels?"

John shrugged his shoulder. "The idea was to cheer up Oliver, and that seemed to work."

"And...," Marisa continued, staring straight into her husband's eyes. "You don't even care that I made him fondle my body, even allowing him to caress my ass and massage my tits."

She could see his eyes widening as she described what had happened before his eyes only minutes earlier. His mouth fell open as he let her words sink in.

"You deserve to have some fun, honey," he said. His words appeared honest, but she knew there was more to it than that.

"You're so full of shit sometimes," she said.

"What?" he said, raising his arms in perplexity. "Now what did I do?"

"I'll admit it..." she said and stood up before her husband, defiantly putting her hands on her hips. "I'm feeling super sexy tonight. I do love the attention, and it's such a turn on that you let me behave like this right in front of you."

"So, that's good then..." John said without much confidence.

"But can you please drop the altruistic bullshit. It's great if you want me to feel good, or even that you want me to cheer up your friend, but don't pretend you're not enjoying it too."

With that she leaned down and grabbed her husband's crotch. As she suspected, he was hard.

"You don't hide it very well, honey," she said.

He didn't say anything, but his eyes gave away that she was right. She massaged his cock through his pants as she continued to question him, now with a far more sultry voice.

"You like to watch me acting this way, don't you?"

John didn't reply, but his breath grew heavier.

"You got aroused by watching me getting felt up. It turned you on to watch your friend groping me right there in front of you."

She paused as she leaned in to kiss her husband.

"I think you love the idea of your wife acting all slutty," she continued and leaned back to look at her husband's reaction. The lust in his eyes was unmistakable. "And I think you want to see me continue."

Her husband grunted softly at her words.

"So, admit that I'm right," she said and removed her hand from his cock. She stood up and stared at her husband with a challenging look. "Tell me that you're pushing me to behave like this because it turns you on. I admit I love it too, but I will end it right now unless you tell me that you're into it for your own pleasure."

"Oh honey, it's absolutely amazing," John admitted, shaking his head in disbelief. "It's even hotter than I imagined it could be."

Marisa raised her eyebrow and smiled at him. Was he saying that this was something he had fantasized about?

"That's very good to hear, honey," she said and sat down on the armrest of his chair. She reached between his legs again, pleased that he was still hard. "And do you want to see more?"

Her husband answered silently by nodding his head, but his eyes were screaming with encouragement.

"That's good, because so do I," she said. "And I won't hold back unless you tell me to."

She leaned in to kiss her husband passionately, both of them incredibly aroused. Preoccupied by their make-out session, they didn't notice Oliver returning.

"Oh, sorry guys, I'll leave you to it," he said as he entered.

"Nonsense," Marisa said as she turned around and smiled at him. She was still grabbing her husband's cock, and Oliver's eyes were directed at what she was doing. Only slowly did she remove her hand before standing up. "Important call?"

"Oh, it was just Kate," he said. "She just had to get some stuff out of my apartment."

"I hope that didn't bring you down," she said, watching him take in the sight of her swaying body as she confidently paraded over to him.

"No, I'm..." He paused briefly as he looked her body up and down. "I'm in a very good mood actually."

"That's good to hear," she said as she reached out and rubbed his arm. "I guess I don't need to cheer you up then."

Oliver's face broke out in a sly smile.

"I guess there is always room to feel even better."

"I'm glad you think so," she said and guided him towards the couch. "And as a good hostess, I feel it's my duty to make you're having a good time. Honey, can you put on some music again?"

She smiled as she recognized the tune as one from their lovemaking playlist. Sexy music always made her feel sensual. With Oliver in his seat, she stood before him and started swaying provocatively to the music. He followed her moves, taking in the sight of her curvy body. She was dancing for him in just her bra and panties, but his eyes were begging for her to show even more. How could she deny him?

She reached for the hook of her bra, located between the cups at the front, and felt butterflies in her stomach. Her hands were steady though. She knew she wanted to go through with this.

Her husband was sitting in his chair beside her, but she avoided eye contact. She wasn't even slightly worried that he would disapprove of what she was about to do, but she wanted to make a point out of stripping primarily for his friend. She wanted him to see her openly acting sexual for another man. Teasingly, she parted the cups but closed them before showing too much. This was building up the anticipation in her audience, but also in herself, prolonging the exciting moment before her exposure.

When she finally removed it completely, the thrill made her gasp. She could barely believe what she was doing. She was blatantly showing her tits to Oliver, and she was doing it right before her husband. Glancing over to John, she could see that it was having an effect on him too, his lustful eyes following the moves of her swaying body. He wasn't just condoning it - he desired this. He wanted more, and so did she.

She continued to move seductively in front of Oliver, softly caressing her swaying body. To allow him to take in her body, she slowly turned around as she dance for him. She felt sexually powerful, knowing that she had her audience captivated. She moved in close, standing between Oliver's parted legs as she gyrated her ass right in front of him.

"Fuck, you're so sexy, Marisa," he said, his voice a mixture of desire and disbelief.

She smiled, looking down on him over her shoulder.

"Just so you know, this establishment doesn't have a hands-off policy."

Oliver was quick to accept the invite. Starting at her thighs, he moved his hands up her sides over the hips and on to her back. He retracted back down and held on to her hips as she slowly swayed back and forth before him. As he moved his hands inwards and onto her ass, she stopped moving and just leaned forward slightly. She felt his hands caressing her cheeks - softly at first, but he gradually increased the intensity. He showed no sign of restrain at this point, either convinced that there was no risk he would offend anyone by being too forward, or too turned on to hold back. Marisa felt a mixture of both inside her.

"Strip me," she panted.

Oliver's fingers slipped inside the hem of her panties. Slowly, he lowered them over her ass and down her legs. She was now completely naked except for her high heels, and they certainly weren't adding any modesty to her appearance. Quite the opposite, they were making her feel even more sexual. She turned to face her husband, wanting him to take in the sight of her fully naked body. They looked at each other, marveling at the eroticism of the moment. She had made his friend strip her, and was enjoying his exploring hands right before her husband.

She continued turning to face Oliver, treating him to a frontal view of her naked form. He met her gaze, but soon let his eyes travel down her body. She shivered with excitement. Her husband's friend was staring straight at her naked pussy, and she loved every moment of it. She had saved a strip of her dark pubes, but the lips were completely naked and smooth, allowing Oliver to see every detail of her folds.

Steadying herself by holding on to Oliver's strong shoulders, she mounted his lap, placing her legs on either side of his. They briefly stared at each other before she leaned in to place her lips on his. It had been a long time since she had last kissed anyone but her husband, and at first it felt odd. It was easy to get into it though, and they were soon making out passionately. Oliver's exploring hands sent thrills through her body, and she moaned as the reality of the situation flashed through her head. As the only one naked in the room, she was making out with her husband's friend, straddling his lap as his hands caressed her body - and all was happening right before her husband's encouraging eyes.

Oliver's hands were soon focusing in on her naked tits. It was obvious that he had desired them for a long time, and he wasn't going to hold back now that he unexpectedly had been given access to them. Breaking the kiss, she leaned back to give his hands and eyes access to roam freely. She loved the sensation of his greedy hands fondling her breasts.

Looking over to her husband, his face was a combination of disbelief and lust. He probably never expected to see his dear wife like this, but from the way he looked at her, she suspected it was something he had desired. She decided to give him a better view. She stood up, reluctantly escaping Oliver's hands for a moment. Turning around, she once more sat down in his lap, this time facing away from him. Oliver didn't waste any time, and his hands quickly returned to her breasts. Leaning back against his chest, she gave her husband an unobstructed view of her naked body as his friend devoured her tits. She couldn't decide what was turning her on the most - Oliver's hands fondling her naked body, or the fact that he was doing it in front of her husband.

Oliver showed no restrain, and Marisa moaned as he rolled her nipples between his fingers. Softly pinching them between his thumbs and index fingers, he pulled at them, sending thrills through her body. It was obvious that Oliver was getting increasingly turned on too, and she could feel his erection pressing against her.

"You know, Oliver," she said softly. "I think I my husband was right."

She placed her hands on Oliver's, pressing his hands against her breasts as she continued.

"He really doesn't mind if I enjoy the attention of other men."

She paused as she guided one of Oliver's hands down her body. Looking down, she could tell that her pussy was glistening with her wetness, and as she knew her husband could see it too. Sprawled over Oliver's lap, her pussy was open and exposed.

"He doesn't even care if I let them touch the most intimate parts of my body," she continued as she placed Oliver's hand between her legs.

Releasing his hand, she leaned her head back against his shoulder. With her eyes closed, she savored the sensation of his hand on her pussy. A loud moan escaped her lips as she felt his fingers against her swollen clit. Skillfully, he began circling it with the perfect combination of determination and tenderness.

His other hand was still fondling her breast, occasionally tugging softly at her sensitive nipples, and she was moving higher and higher into her sultry heaven. She was so grateful to her husband for allowing her to feel this way, and she wanted to thank him. Looking at the excitement on his face, she could tell that the sultrier she was getting, the bigger kick her husband got out of it. She knew she was going to make the most of this experience for them both.

As if Oliver was reading her mind, he moved further down her pussy to gently trace her slit. She was spread open, and after a few strokes, his finger slid inside her. Her wet orifice offered no resistance.

"Oh, that's so good," she panted. "Do you see this honey? Your wife if letting a man put his finger inside her pussy?"

Of course he saw it. With her legs spread over Oliver's lap, he was treated to a perfect view of her pussy being invaded. His eyes widened at her words, and she knew she was giving him what he wanted. He desired to see his beloved wife living out her most slutty side. Every inch of her body wanted to deliver on that request, and she gasped as Oliver inserted an extra finger inside her.

Oliver moved his other hand down to her pussy, using one hand to fuck her pussy while the other attended to her clit. She rocked back and forth on his fingers, and felt the arousal building up. She could have easily cum within seconds.

But she wanted to prolong the excitement. Just before she reached her peak, she reached down and removed Oliver's hands from her pussy. She guided one hand up to her breast and the other to her face. Staring at her husband with sultry eyes, she ran her tongue along Oliver's coated fingers. She felt overtaken by a desire to live out every wanton craving she'd ever had. She wanted to show her husband what a sexy slut his wife could be, and she wanted to show herself. Reaching behind her, she grabbed on to Oliver's erection. It was pressing against his pants, and she knew it was time to set it free.

"That felt so good!" she said as she slid off Oliver's lap and knelt beside him. She paused and looked down at Oliver's crotch. With a sultry smile, she let her hand wander down his body. "As a good hostess I think I need to repay the favor."

She curved her hand around his constrained erection and moved her palm up and down his shaft. It was exciting to fondle him like this, but she knew it would feel better for them both without the fabric of his pants between them. She reached for his buckle with eager hands, and within seconds she had his pants undone. She tugged them down along with his underwear, exposing his erection. Once again, she could barely believe what was happening. Ever since she'd met her husband, she hadn't seen another man in this situation - and she never expected she would. But here she was with Oliver's alluring erection right in front of her. It looked so inviting, begging for attention. Merely looking wasn't enough.

She once again placed her hand on Oliver's cock, now without any barrier between them. Fascinated by the unusual sensation of touching someone beside her husband, she began to gently stroke him. It felt so perfectly rigid and smooth against her palm. He groaned as she greedily wrapped her hand around it and began moving it up and down his shaft.

Looking at her husband, she leaned down, hungrily licking her red lips as she moved her face close to Oliver's erection. She really enjoyed giving oral when she was in the right mood, and Oliver's cock looked absolutely delicious in her hand. Building up the anticipation, she held her open mouth above it as she continued to pump at the shaft. She was hungry for it, and she wanted her husband to see it.

Rather than putting it straight into her mouth, she lowered her head and licked along Oliver's shaft all the way up to the head, making Oliver groan at the sensation. She winked at her husband and gave him a sultry smile before dropping her head down to once more trace her tongue along the rigid cock in her hand. They were way beyond testing John's jealousy. She knew there were no limits she had to worry about tonight, and she wanted her husband to see his wife as a naughty little slut.

"Oh god," Oliver gasped as she finally took him in her mouth, moving her lips far down over his shaft.

It felt incredibly sultry to have her husband watch her with another man's cock her mouth. With muffled moans, she bobbed her head up and down. She hungrily pressed her mouth deep onto Oliver. As she briefly removed her lips to pantingly catch her breath, strands of saliva were dangling between her mouth and the cock in her hand. She smiled wickedly at her husband as she noticed him rubbing his own erection. He was very much aware just how good her mouth felt, and he was obviously happy to share it with his friend. Like a good hostess, she returned her greedy mouth to Oliver.

"Oh John, can you believe your wife could be such a slut?" she said as she again withdrew her mouth with a popping sound. "I've stripped before your friend, made out with him and even allowed him to put his fingers inside me."

She eagerly flicked her tongue over Oliver's swollen tip a few times before addressing her husband again.

"And now I just can't get enough of sucking his cock," she said.

To emphasize her words, she took the head in her mouth, sucking at it as she rapidly pumped her fist along his shaft. Her husband was turned on beyond words, merely panting heavily as she lowered her mouth far down. Her muffled whimpering was mixing with the sloppy sound of her wet lips. Never had the act of oral sex excited her so much, and it wasn't because she was doing it to someone other than her husband - it was because he was watching her do it. Adding to her slutty display, she smacked Oliver's cock against her tongue and lips a few times, temptingly looking at her husband.

That appeared to be more than John could handle sitting down. Gruntingly, he stood up and unceremoniously discarded his clothes. With seconds, her now naked husband had climbed onto the couch behind her. She knew she was about to feel him inside her. She screamed out in pleasure as he forcefully entered her.

Her husband held on to her hips, furiously fucking her from behind. The room was filled with animalistic lust, and the muffled moans coming from her mouth around Oliver's erection were rapidly increasing in intensity. She felt deliciously slutty, shamelessly enjoying two hard cocks at once. That very thought made her unable to resist the pleasurable release her body craved. She started shaking uncontrollably as the orgasm overtook her body, John fiercely slamming into her as she came. From the sounds he was making, she could tell he was on the edge himself, using his entire willpower to hold back.

As she slowly regained the control of her body, she released Oliver from her mouth and looked back at her husband behind her. She slowly rocked her body back and forth to feel his cock moving inside her. He was still grunting softly, his face an expression of intense lust.

"Turn around for me honey," he panted as he slowly backed out of her.

She complied with his wish, turning in the couch to face her husband kneeling before her. She smiled wickedly at him, her face bearing witness to what she'd been doing. There was an aroused glow in her face and her red lipstick was smeared around her mouth, mixing with her saliva. She lowered her gaze to her husband's cock. It looked bigger than ever, glistening appealingly in the dim light. It was demanding her attention, and she dived onto it.

While going down on her husband, she arched her back, knowing that it would give Oliver a great view of her ass. She heard him discarding his clothes properly. He wasn't going to miss out on an opportunity like this. As she felt him positioning himself behind her, she released her husband from her mouth and looked up at him.

"I think your friend is about to fuck me," she said matter-of-factly, before quickly taking her husband in her mouth again. John grunted, both at her words and her devouring mouth.

She whimpered softly as her prediction came true. Oliver entered her slowly, filling her with his entire length in one steady thrust. He gently but firmly moved back and forth inside her, and her husband began to move his hips too. She steadied herself on all fours, and marveled at the eroticism of two men sharing her. They were fucking both her pussy and mouth and she loved the sensation of being impaled at both ends. She felt her tits sway underneath her as she rocked between them, and occasionally one of them reached down to grope her. It was carnal lust beyond anything she had ever experienced before.

tomlitilia
tomlitilia
2,464 Followers