Testing the Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys seemed to love it too, and before long she could tell that they were getting close to the edge again. To prolong the pleasure she was experiencing, she decided it was time to change the position.

"I want to ride you," she said to her husband. "I want to show your friend what my tits look like when I bounce on your cock."

John quickly sat down and she straddled his lap, facing away from him. She grabbed his erection and slowly impaled herself. They were too far gone in their lust for any build up, and she quickly began bobbing up and down in his lap. She steadied herself with her hands against her husband behind her, pushing out her chest to give Oliver a great view of her bouncing tits. At first, he remained in the couch beside them, stroking himself as he watched her, but soon he moved in to fondle her breasts.

"Come here," she said and grabbed her own tits. "I want you to fuck them."

Oliver was quick on his feet, placing himself before her. His cock was glistening with her juices, but she still spitted down between her tits for extra lubrication. She pressed them together for him, grinding on her husband as she invited his friend to fuck her tits. Oliver grunted as he slid between them. It took a moment for them all to find their rhythm, but soon they were all rocking back and forth in lustful synchrony.

She again felt her husband getting close, and she decided it was time to switch it up again. Sliding off her husband's lap, she lay down on her back with her head against the back pillows of the couch. Acting like the insatiable slut she felt like, she spread her legs wide, making herself invitingly open. Oliver quickly knelt down in front of her and shoved his cock inside her.

As he began slamming into her, it was her husband's turn to sit back and watch his wife getting fucked. She reached out to stroke him, excited by feeling his hardness in her hand. He couldn't keep his hands off her for long either, and she moaned heavily as her husband leaned in and caressed her tits. As he began playing with her nipples, she felt a second orgasm building up inside her.

"I'm coming!" she yelled and turned her face to her husband. "I'm fucking coming again! I'm coming on your friend's cock!"

She screamed out in ecstasy as the orgasm hit her. Wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body. It was mind-blowing, and through the dazed euphoria, she felt incredibly thankful that her husband was allowing her this experience. As she regained some composure, she was still on an erotic high, her body tingling with the aftershocks of her orgasm.

Oliver's signs weren't as clear to her as her husband's, but it was obvious he was struggling not to come in her pussy. He was throbbing inside her, and so was her husband in her hand. She knew they were ready to burst. In her insatiable state, she still wanted her husband to prolong her pleasure by getting inside her again.

She didn't even have to ask, John quick to replace his friend between her legs as Oliver backed away. She was greedy for more, and she was gratified to feel her husband fill her up. She knew it wouldn't last long, and to maximize her pleasure, she reached down and started rubbing her clit. Jolts of pleasure ran through her body, her last orgasm not fully faded before she felt another one building up inside her.

Oliver knelt beside her on the couch, and she used her free hand guide him to her face. The angle was too awkward to take him inside her mouth, but she got him close enough to lick his pulsating head. Even this seemed to almost send him over the edge.

"I think our guest is getting close, honey," she said in between her moans. "I think I need to give him some relief."

As she said it, she realized that she knew just how her husband wanted this to end. She was very familiar with her husband's kinks, and if he'd been fantasizing about sharing his wife with someone else, she had a very educated guess of how he had pictured it to end.

"Maybe..." she said and paused to seductively flick her tongue over Oliver's cock. "Maybe I should let him finish on my face."

Her husband didn't reply, but from his grunts she knew she was right. He had a thing for coming on her face. She often liked it too, at least in the beginning primarily because it excited her husband. Sometimes it just felt like the right thing to do, and tonight it felt more appropriate than ever.

"But that would be so slutty! Surely I couldn't," she teased. Looking up at Oliver, she saw that he was ready to burst, and was merely waiting for her go-ahead signal. He definitely desired to cover her face.

"But then again..." she panted, furiously rubbing her clit as she looked at her husband. "That's what I am tonight, right honey? Your slutty little wife!"

Her husband still merely grunted, unable to speak even if he wanted to. He was using all his effort not to come himself. She looked up at Oliver again.

"Come on Oliver, spray me with your cum," she commanded.

She shivered as she heard her own words out loud. She was telling her husband's friend, a man she had known for more than ten years, to cover her face with his come. She was indulging in her sluttiness to the pleasure of everyone in the room.

Oliver didn't need to be told twice and immediately grabbed his cock, furiously stroking it over her face. She opened her hungry mouth and closed her eyes, allowing him to shoot his load wherever he wanted. He wasn't leaving her waiting, and she soon felt the first stream splash against her cheek. She was overwhelmed by a lusciously sinful sensation, Oliver's cum hitting her face while her husband kept fiercely fucking her. As the second strand landed over her mouth and lips, she felt another orgasm shoot through her body.

She screamed out with carnal lust as she lost all control. She felt stream after stream shoot across her face, and she could tell she was getting properly covered. Knowing that her husband was watching it happen added to the intensity of her orgasm. The physical pleasure mixed with the liberating sensation of following her most slutty desires.

As Oliver's flow subsided, she opened her eyes to look at her husband. Her face was bearing witness to the sensational pleasure she was experiencing, and covered with white strands, she looked like the embodiment of sexual hunger. Most of Oliver's streams had landed across her open mouth, and the taste of his cum in her moth added to the lecherous sensation. Her husband was staring at her with pure lust, and she greedily licked her lips for him. He grunted as he continued to move his cock inside her, and she could feel her pussy still contracting around him.

He hadn't come with her, and she knew exactly why - he wanted to add to the painting she had been given. How could she possibly deny him anything at this point? He wanted to make his slutty little wife look even sluttier, and she was more than happy to let him. She urged him on.

"Look at me honey! You're fucking your cum covered wife!"

She could tell he was about to burst, and she decided to make herself an easy target. She motioned for her husband to stand up and slid down on her knees in front of him. The upright position made the cum dangle from her face as she looked up at her husband with the mischievous grin.

"I feel like such a slut honey, and I love it," she said and bit her bottom lip. "And you love it too, don't you? Come on... Show me how much you enjoy seeing your wife like this, on my knees with cum all over my face!"

She closed her eyes as she heard a deep guttural sound from her husband, and soon after felt a massive splash against her face. It seemed to hit her all over, and the next one was equally massive. It felt so sultry, her husband's cum mixing with Oliver's on her face. Carefully, she opened her eyes to watch John's expression, smiling up at him. He stared down at her with abandoned lust, amazed by seeing his wife in this position. He was showering her already cum covered face, cherishing every moment of it - and so was she. She began to giggle, pleasantly amused by the seemingly endless flow. She had never seen him coming this hard, and she felt the cum running down her face and dripping down on her tits. She knew she was a wonderfully slutty sight, and she loved it.

"Wow honey," she chuckled as the flow eventually ended. She looked up at him, still kneeling before him with cum dangling from her face.

"Thank you," she said, her face turning a bit more serious. "This was just incredible."

She could tell that the evening had been as amazing for husband as it had been for her, but she wanted her husband to know how grateful she was for the experience. His pleased smile told that he was too.

"And thank you," she said as she turned to Oliver. He was sitting in the couch beside her, staring at her cum covered face. "I hope you think I was a good hostess."

That made both guys chuckle. She could tell that neither of them knew exactly how to act, and neither did she. For now she was however content to merely enjoy her post-orgasmic thrill. The sound system was still playing the sensual music of their lovemaking playlist. Closing her eyes, she leaned back and rested her head on the couch behind her, savoring the satisfying moment.

Her husband took a seat on her free side. He and his friend stared shamelessly at her, and made no attempt to divert their gaze when she opened her eyes to meet theirs. She smiled confidently at them, knowing that neither of them would look the same at her again. That was fine by her, and it even made her feel sexy. She was proud of what she had done. She found it surprisingly rewarding that both her husband and his friend would always be able to close their eyes and remember her like this.

She wanted to know what she looked like too, and reached for the tablet on the table. Putting it in camera mode, she quickly snapped a series of selfies.

"I just want a little memory," she explained, making the guys laugh. She knew her husband was thankful for it though. He couldn't seem to get enough of her appearance, constantly staring at her with appreciative grin.

"Now, perhaps one of you gentlemen would be so kind and fetch me a towel," she said, and Oliver quickly volunteered. As he left the room, she looked at her husband with a sly grin.

"I think you won, honey" she said. "I still haven't found your limits."

John shrugged his shoulders, and looked pleased.

"I think we both won."

"So does this mean I can fuck other guys, and you still don't mind?" she continued with raised eyebrows. Her challenging expression was accentuated by glistening cum all over her face.

"Well..." her husband said, contemplating her words. "Maybe we can save that part for when I'm around to enjoy it too."

"That's a deal honey!" she giggled, just as Oliver returned. These were limits she was happy to adhere to. It had been outright amazing to enjoy the attention of two men, but the fact that she had shared the experience with her husband made the sensation so much deeper.

She grinned at Oliver as he handed her the towel.

"I hope you're staying tomorrow as well."

The end.

Thanks to Tisha for valuable comments on the draft.

Feedback in terms of votes and comments are always appreciated!