Testing the Myth

Story Info
White guy finds out if it's true.
2.2k words
3.99
138.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler read the message on the bathroom wall. "Once you go black, you never go back." He wasn't sure what that meant. For a blue-eyed blond white boy, he figured it must be sexual since it was written on the wall of the john. Heading back to his dorm room, he decided to ask one of the black guys on his floor. He found Jerome, one of the guys that he shot hoops with and decided to ask him.

"Hey, Jerome, what exactly does 'Once you go black, you never go back' mean?"

"It's a black thang," said Jerome laughing.

"C'mon man, I'm serious," said Tyler.

"Well, it means once you had a black woman, you'll never be satisfied with a white girl."

"That's bullshit," said Tyler. "Pussy is pussy!"

"You'll just have to try it and find out. But don't mess with any of my honeys or my homegirls," warned Jerome.

"I bet you that white pussy is just as good as black, just like a white dick is a good as a black one," stated Tyler. He wasn't sure if what he had heard was a myth or not but he wasn't about to let Jerome know that.

"Okay, prove it," said Jerome.

"Alright. Find me a black babe and I'll get you a white one and we'll see."

"Cool," said Jerome.

Tyler decided to make sure that the girl he brought would be one of his hottest babes. He decided to call Morgan, who took classes with him, and worked part-time at Steamy, a local strip club. She had screwed him till he gave out the other night and he knew she could put a hurting on Jerome. Her big tits and tight buns would get Jerome really worked up.

They agreed to meet at Tyler's room since his roommate would be back home that weekend. Tyler sat in the room looking at Morgan and how fine she was. He wanted to screw right then and there but he was also getting more anxious about the black woman Jerome would bring. Morgan was raring to go. When he first told her about the scenario, she admitted that she was turned on by getting a chance with a black guy. She had given plenty of them lap dances at the club and knew that most of them were packing.

When Jerome arrived with Bernadette, his participant, Tyler was stunned. This babe was honey brown, with long brown hair, green eyes and a killer body. Tyler wondered whether she was a stripper like Morgan but he didn't care. He was getting hard just looking at her sultry stance as she game him the once over.

After introductions were made, they sipped some wine and chatted until Morgan sauntered over to Jerome and stood pressed up against him.

"I heard all of you black studs are hung like horses." she said bluntly. "I came to see for myself."

Jerome responded by taking her hand and rubbing it across his swollen crotch. Morgan smiled and stroked it further causing the prominent bulge to get bigger and bigger. The tight pants Jerome wore caused his dick to protrude down his leg and it reached halfway to his knee.

"Damn, it must be a monster," said Morgan. "Is that all really you?"

"Yes, it is baby," replied Jerome. "Is this all for real?" he said as he grabbed her 40D's.

"All real, no silicone," she said smiling. She was blessed to have been endowed with naturally large titties and that made her one of the most popular dancers. Now Jerome was rubbing the cushy mounds that strained to break free of the tight blouse.

Across the room, Bernadette and Tyler were getting acquainted with each other and she had already removed his shirt and was stroking his muscled chest. Tyler had spent a lot of his time in the gym working off the stress of classes and it had paid off. Bernadette pulled his pants down and his dong was already hard. She slowly worked his white briefs down and his meat sprung free. Tyler didn't feel intimidated by the black myth because his 8" dick was more than adequate to the girls.

Bernadette removed her tight blouse and her mammoth melons tumbled out. Her chocolate milkbags almost put Morgan's to shame. Her tits each looked like balloons and they must have topped out around 44DD. The nipples were as thick and long as the nipple on a baby's bottle. The dark brown nipples and aureola was a beautiful contrast to her honey-brown skin. Tyler helped her shed her skirt and panties and soon they both were totally naked.

Bernadette's large ass and hairy bush looked extremely tempting to Tyler. He started nibbling on her neck and he slowly kissed his way down her body. He spent several minutes on those huge tits slurping at the nipples and the valley between the huge mounds. Bernadette stroked his dick up and down as he continued his assault on her pendulous boobs.

Jerome was enjoying Morgan's stroking of his cock but he needed to break free of the confines of his clothes. As he revealed his long dark stalk, Morgan couldn't help but exclaim; "Oh shit." Jerome's dick, which jutted straight out from his taut body, was almost 13" long and over 8" around. It was if he was wielding a baseball bat between his legs. Tyler looked up from his oral stimulation of Bernadette to notice what Morgan was gasping about. He saw that the black myth was true, at least in Jerome's case.

Morgan immediately dropped down to her knees and grabbed the black prick. She began to suck on the end of it like she was possessed. Jerome slowly moved over to Tyler's roommate's bed to get more comfortable as Morgan licked his pole up and down. She began to feed it into her mouth, devouring it down her throat inch by inch.

"Don't hurt yourself, baby," Jerome warned. He had only been deep-throated by a couple of women and he didn't think Morgan could handle it.

"Dwoon't wohby," she mumbled with a mouthful of black dick. She was determined to show him that she knew what she was doing. Soon she had the entire cock in her mouth and throat. Jerome was really impressed with her ability because most women could take no more than 6 or 7 inches before gagging. The feeling was astounding as he felt her tongue sliding around the base and extending out to tease his balls. She held it in her throat for a few moments before she pulled it out to get more air. Tyler watched Morgan's mouth make Jerome's dick disappear and soon Bernadette was doing the same to his aching cock.

Her mouth was so warm and wet, that the sensations were driving him crazy. Bernadette's thick lips worked his prick in and out like a well-oiled machine. She deep-throated him and he could feel her tongue slide out and lap at his balls. During this workout, he mauled and pinched her huge breasts and he often had to work on one melon at a time because they were so huge. Bernadette increased the pace and she had his dick slick with saliva. She would pull it all the way out to the head and catch the rim of his dickhead with her teeth and then plunge it back in. Each time she pulled out, the thick veins glistened with the wetness. His dick was throbbing and was a deep brown from her expert stimulation. By now he had reached the breaking point and he tried to pull out but she gripped his ass and held him in as deep as possible. Tyler let out a loud groan as he shot his thick load of cream down her waiting throat. He could feel her swallow his cum and it felt like she would swallow his dick, too. She continued to suck his member until she had drained him dry. "Damn, girl. That was fucking awesome," he exclaimed.

He pulled out and rolled Bernadette over facedown on the bed. She spread her big thighs wide for him to work his magic on her. Her thick bush didn't conceal the large pussy lips and long clit that was prominently displayed. Tyler's unusually long tongue always drove the women wild and Bernadette was no exception. She tossed and turned and bucked and heaved as Tyler lashed her clit with his expert tongue and gripped her big ass. He lapped at her pussy and even down to her asshole. Each time he did that she came. Her screams of ecstasy let him know that he was turning her on. She shuddered and bucked like a horse each time his tongue dipped into her tasty nectar. Tyler found it amusing and it spurred him on with a vengeance.

By this time his tongue was growing tired and Morgan had slumped down in exhaustion, he figured she must come five times. The juices dripped from her glistening pussy as her upturned butt stared Tyler in the face. He fingered her pussy and felt the tremendous heat emanating from it. He looked over to see what Jerome and Morgan were doing since his concentration at been focused on the brown-skinned honey lying before him. Jerome was straddled over Morgan who was facedown across the desk and he was plowing his foot-long deep into Morgan's hot pink pussy. Pussy juice and pre-cum seeped down her ass as Jerome rammed his black dick into her tight twat. He was slamming her so hard that the drawer to the desk was sliding in and out in time with their fucking. Morgan began to climax and she squeezed his dick so tight that he shot jets of cum deep into her hole. He pulled out and fired off several more streams of jism onto her back and shoulders.

"Sheeeit!" exclaimed Jerome as the spurts began to weaken and dribble onto her butt. "Damn, I didn't know it could be like this with the white girls."

Tyler grinned at Jerome because he was thinking the same thing about the black girl he was sexing.

A sudden noise at the door caught all of them by surprise and they saw the doorknob turn. Tyler was wondering if they were being raided by the RA, but then he saw his roommate, Ryan walk through the door. "What the hell is going on?" Ryan blurted out as he spotted the naked bodies sprawled across his bed and the desk and the strong smell of sex in the air.

"Getting me some hot black pussy," Tyler grunted as he began to work his dick into Bernadette's steaming hole.

"Since you're here, come on and join in. I can handle you both," said Bernadette as she motioned Ryan over to her. Ryan hesitated for a second but quickly begun to strip off his clothes. His broad-shouldered body revealed a hard 7-inch dick that was as thick as Jerome's. Ryan poked his prick into Bernadette's face and she pulled it into her mouth. Soon she was working both pricks like a pro - one up front and one in the back.

Bernadette removed Ryan's hard dick from her mouth and leaned over until she caused Tyler to end up on his back and with her sitting on his rock hard cock. She pulled Ryan on top of her, too and guided his dick towards her pussy. Ryan was shocked as he pressed against the dick that was already pumping in and out. Slowly he forced his wide dick into the extremely tight hole. This was a new one for him. But the slick pussy soon accommodated the two white dicks and both roommates pumped away like Trojans. Bernadette screamed so loud, as she reached another orgasm, that the guys thought they were hurting her. Jerome walked over and stuck his rapidly recovering chunk of beef in Bernadette's face.

"Fuck, yeah," yelled Tyler. "Let's triple team her." Tyler watched as the black dong worked its way deep into her mouth. The visual and physical sensations he was feeling were amazing. This was the wildest sex he had ever had. Morgan joined in by sitting right over Tyler's face and got her pussy eaten out. Jerome felt an eruption coming and he withdrew his dick and shot cum all over Bernadette's face. The sight of his big dong spurting right before her eyes caused her to clamp down on the two dicks slamming into her over-filled cunt. She felt another major orgasm sweep through her body and her pussy clenched the dicks even tighter. Tyler felt his dick explode from the tight squeeze and he filled Bernadette's pussy with his hot cum. Soon Ryan jacked off, too filling her with a load of cum. The two dicks slid out and gobs of cum oozed from the big black pussy. Bernadette heaved a big sigh as she came down from her massive orgasm.

I guess its true what they said Tyler as he fell back totally exhausted. Jerome shook his head grinning.

"What's that," asked Ryan, who was not aware of what Tyler was talking about.

"Once you go black, you never go back," he said still breathing heavy from the workout.

"Right dude," agreed Ryan as he gave Tyler a high five. "I can agree with that." He looked down at Bernadette's fine body and knew that he'd want to sample more of that again.

"So true," said Morgan as she grabbed the rapidly growing black penis she was grasping as she readied for round two.