Testing the Water

Story Info
Wife sharing.
930 words
4
72.8k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AvgFunCpl
AvgFunCpl
19 Followers

The following story is a true story. If you're not into swinging or wife sharing then don't bother reading. More stories will follow.

*****

My wife and I have been together for several years. Good times, bad times, fun times, we've seen it all. Our relationship is solid which is the only reason I ever brought it up to her. Wife sharing.

The first time the subject was broached, I received the expected typical response.

"No way! You really want me to sleep with somebody else? I'd never do that!"

I didn't push the subject. Let it rest for a month or so and then brought it up again. And again I got about the same response although not quite as harsh of a no.

Fifty Shades of Grey, along with a few other romance novels helped. I could sense a change in her sexual attitude. She started bits of some of the stories including some wife/girlfriend sharing stories.

One night she shared a rather erotic bit of a story where the wife had sex with another man while the husband watched. She was incredibly turned on and we had great sex that night.

"That book must have really turned you on," I said as we laid in bed post intercourse.

"Yeah, it was pretty hot," she admitted.

"Aren't you at least a little interested in something like that?"

A long pause...

"Yeah, maybe...but I'd be afraid you'd get jealous"

"I can guarantee I wouldn't get jealous. It would be so hot and erotic to see you having fun with another guy," I replied looking right at her.

"Really?"

"Definitely! At least keep an open mind."

She fell asleep thinking about it.

A month later we were at a dance club having a good time. Shelly was on the floor having a good time as I watched from the bar stool since I wasn't much of a dancer.

I noticed one guy in particular dancing rather dirty with her, grinding and bumping the entire song.

"Looks like you were having fun out there," I joked when she came back after the music ended.

"OMG, that one guy told me I was hot," she said beaming.

"Because you are!"

"Did that bother you he was dancing with me like that?"

"Hell no! I thought it was awesome! You can do whatever you want tonight," I assured her.

Shelly grabbed her drink and stood. She walked off proudly to go talk to the guy who was taking a break on the other end of the bar. Soon they were out dancing again, just as provocatively as before. He grabbed my wife's ass over her jeans a couple of times and 'accidently' brushed against her tits with his hands.

After a few songs of dancing, Shelly came back to her chair again.

"He saw us talking earlier and asked if we were together," she said wryly.

"And what did you tell him?"

"I said we were just friends," she responded, looking at me for a reaction.

"Good girl!"

"Good! I was hoping you'd say that," she said relieved. "You told me you wanted me to have some fun so I am"

"Doesn't bother me a bit, it was fun to watch. I noticed he rubbed against your boobs earlier. Too bad your bra is in the way," I said grinning.

Shelly walked to the bathroom without a word. Five minutes later she came back and shoved something in my lap. It was her bra!

Shelly has great tits. B-cup with no sag, medium size build for her body and a nice ass.

Other than the fact her tits moved easier under her shirt without a bra, it was hard to tell unless you were up close.

I saw her new friend motion to her from across the bar and she left to follow him back to the dance floor. As Shelly ground her ass against his crotch, he reached around to cup her breasts over her shirt. I saw him grin and whisper something to her which made them both laugh.

I turned to watch the TV which had a football game on and lost track of time. When I looked back at the dance floor finally, I didn't see either one of them.

The bar announced last call. Shelly showed up a few minutes later and we left.

"I didn't see you out there for a while," I said grinning as we got into the cab.

"That was crazy," she said shaking her head.

"Crazy fun?"

"Yeah, I had a good time"

"That guy was really hitting on you it looked like"

"He felt me up"

"Yeah, I saw him smiling on the dance floor when he noticed you didn't have a bra on"

"He was feeling my boobs when we were standing in the corner too."

"Over your shirt?"

"And under"

"Wow, that's so hot honey," I replied, feeling myself get turned on.

"We might have kissed too"

The cab dropped us off at our house and we went in. Both of us were so turned on we immediately stripped and got busy. The sex was amazing!

"You could have brought him home," I said laying in bed afterwards.

"I thought about it but I didn't know what you'd say"

"You know I wouldn't have minded"

"I guess I should have..."

We fell asleep thinking about what had transpired and what might have happened. I could tell that tonight had been a big jump for her and a way to test the water for my reaction without going all the way.

AvgFunCpl
AvgFunCpl
19 Followers