Testing The Waters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The response was a deep scream and shudder of pleasure from Dianna. The black haired girl was so caught up in her own enjoyment at that moment that she let go of the blonde locks of hair that had been gripped in her fist. It dawned on Lake that Dianna must enjoy some amount of pain, that she must derive her pleasure from pain for her to have been into BDSM for so long.

Lake reached around to drag her nails down Dianna's back, digging them in as hard as she could while the taller girl screamed her enjoyment. At that moment, Lake was caught up in making Dianna feel pleasure and she had forgotten that Dianna's other hand still held the remote to the vibrator. When Dianna's body contracted from Lake's next set of scratches, she hit the button to turn the vibrator back on.

The blonde girl jumped in surprise and let out a moan of ecstasy. Dianna quickly wrapped her free fingers back in Lake's hair and pushed the girl's face into her pussy so that Lake's moan would resonate through her. Lake closed her eyes, as the vibrations on her clit made her pussy grow warmer and wetter, her heart racing at the idea of how much pleasure Dianna must be experiencing.

Lake's hips moved back and forth on the small bud between her legs, trying hard to grind against it. However, her eagerness was showing more in the way she was lapping at Dianna's pussy, her tongue probing into every area it could reach.

"Lick it you filthy little slut," Dianna moaned, "that's right, lick my pussy."

Lake whimpered and nodded, pushing her tongue deep inside of Dianna and then flicking it over the woman's clit. She was breathing in short gasps as her pleasure was building. The vibrations on her clit were making her body start to shake as she tried to stay on her knees in position to give Dianna pleasure.

Lake pulled away from Dianna and began moaning, feeling herself close to an orgasm. She closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation, but a hand smacked her face. Lake jumped and looked at Dianna who was panting heavily.

"No one told you that you could cum you filthy little slut."

Lake looked at her with alarm, feeling that she was going to be unable to hold back her orgasm.

"But I..." she tried to start.

Another harsh slap across the face followed by Dianna pinching her nipple and twisting it to the point of pain.

"You'll cum when I tell you that you can."

"I can't stop it though," Lake panted back.

"Find a way," was the cold reply.

Lake whimpered again and nodded as tears came to her eyes from the effort of trying to hold back. She looked up to see Dianna closing her eyes as she waited for Lake to resume, and Lake took the opportunity to plunge two of her fingers deep inside the other woman.

Dianna threw her head back and let out a scream of pleasure, her hips jerking as she thrust some against the fingers that were inside her. Lake bent her fingers in a "come here" motion as she move her lips back to Dianna's click and started to alternated between licking it and sucking on it. Dianna was moving her hips involuntarily as her body shook with enjoyment, and Lake tried to focus entirely on Dianna rather than how badly her pussy was throbbing with the desire to cum.

Lake pushed her fingers into the black haired woman over and over again, hitting deep inside her, her body jerking each time, until finally Dianna's voice was soft from holding herself back.

"Yes, yes, right there, oh fuck yes right there. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

With that Dianna let out a piercing scream that hurt Lake's ears and echoed around the room. Lake could feel Dianna's pussy clamp down hard around her fingers as fluid squirted out from around them. She tried her best to lap up the juice but it had squirted on her face and was dripping down her cheeks and chin as well when she pulled away from Dianna to lick her lips.

There were tears streaming down Lake's cheeks from the effort of holding herself back, and finally she collapsed onto the ground at Dianna's feet, whimpering as she tried to pull the vibrator away from her clit to stop herself from reaching a climax. Dianna, still panting as she recovered from her orgasm turned the vibrator off, leaving Lake in a pile on the floor as she sobbed from the pain of being denied.

"Don't worry you little whore," Dianna panted. "I plan to give you a nice thick cock to cum on instead."

Lake wasn't even listening to Dianna when she spoke, her whole body was shaking with the desire to climax. She couldn't focus on anything but her physical desires. So it came as a shock when Dianna grabbed her by the hair and forced her to her feet, marching her over to the bed and throwing her down on it.

Lake's body was shaking as she looked up at Dianna. She was terrified to move or touch herself for because she might get into trouble for it. As a result the blonde just watched as Dianna readied some restraints and moved back over to the bed.

Dianna pushed the shaking blonde onto her back, being surprisingly gentle with her.

"Don't be scared, you'll enjoy this."

Lake gave a half nod, half whimper in response as black leather was placed around her wrists and tightened, then hooked to the headboard. She was expecting to have her legs bound to the foot board, but Dianna walked away from the bed, coming back with a bar that had two straps on it. She strapped one ankle to the bar and then the other. The bar was so long and the straps so far apart that Lake's legs were spread almost shoulder-width when they were tied.

"What are you doing now?" she asked. Dianna only smirked and walked away again.

This time when she returned she was wearing a strap on. There was a huge dildo attached to it, it had to be at least nine inches long and two inches wide. Lake started to pull against her restraints.

"No, please, no! You can't use that on me, I'm a virgin!"

"I'm not going to use it yet," Dianna got up on the bed and grabbed the bar that was spreading the other girl's legs. "By the time I do you'll be begging for it."

Dianna pushed the bar up, making Lake's knees bend as the bar was slid and locked into a special slot on the headboard that was clearly designed to hold it. Lake looked up at her feet that were now bound beside her hands. She felt so exposed in this position. She had no way to bring her legs together to hide her pussy, and her breasts pushed out from between her knees so they were exposed as well.

Lake peered between her knees to watch Dianna, who was closely examining Lake's exposed pussy.

"Look at you," she said. "Your cunt is dripping wet." She ran two fingers along the slit and pulled them back, a clear slick substance coating them. Dianna pressed her fingers to the blonde's lips.

"Taste how we you are. You want this cock so badly."

Lake hesitantly opened her lips as the fingers were pushed into her mouth. She didn't like her own taste as it met her tongue, she found it to be bitter and harsh, not like Dianna's flavor that was sweet and subtle. She tried to pull her head away but Dianna forced her fingers farther into Lake's mouth.

"Get them good and clean, slut."

Lake whimpered around Dianna's fingers, reluctantly using her tongue to lick all of the juices off of them. Once Dianna was satisfied that her fingers were clean she moved them back down to Lake's clit, rubbing slow circles around it. The blonde girl squirmed against her restraints, her clit still very sensitive from the vibrator.

"I... I need to cum," Lake panted.

"I already told you you're going to cum on this nice thick cock," she said as she grabbed the dildo attached to the strap on.

Dianna smirked and pushed two fingers inside Lake, twisting them and spreading them apart to make the girl squirm more. Lake let out a moan as she was penetrated and tried to move her hips so she could have more of Dianna's fingers, but the way she was restrained was preventing her from moving very much.

"Look at you. You're such a horny slut, aren't you?"

Lake felt her cheeks turning red to Dianna's words.

"N-no," she stammered, but even as she did she could feel the juices from her pussy running down her ass cheeks.

Dianna chuckled and plunged her fingers deep inside the young blonde repeatedly, making Lake let out a cry of pleasure each time. The black haired woman curled her fingers into Lake's g-spot, causing her to let out a scream of enjoyment.

"Don't cum yet," Dianna said as she felt the muscles inside Lake's pussy starting to rhythmically contract around her fingers.

Dianna pulled her fingers out of Lake as the girl whimpered and moved to reposition herself so that the strap-on was hovering at the entrance of her dripping pussy. Lake had her eyes closed as Dianna started to push into her, and then the sensation was gone. Dianna's weight had moved from the bed entirely.

The confused blonde opened her eyes to see a tall man with dark hair standing at the bed, Dianna's hair gripped in his hand.

"How dare you try to take her virginity?" he said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry, Master," Dianna whimpered pathetically.

He dropped her to the ground and looked at her with disgust. Instantly tears came to Dianna's eyes as she kneeled at his feet, bending over to kiss the ground in front of them.

"Forgive me, Master," she pleaded.

In an instant he had gripped her by her long black hair again and pulled her to her feet. Lake watched as he took her over to the suspension unit and started to strap her in. Dianna struggled some against her Master, but was obviously aware that if she fought too hard it would only make her punishment worse.

The suspension system was attached to a track in the ceiling that would allow him to move Dianna to different parts of the room by sliding the ropes that held her. He moved her over next to the bed where she could see Lake.

The blonde girl watched as Dianna struggled some against her bonds, begging for forgiveness, only to have her pleas answered with a gag roughly stuffed into her mouth.

"Unfortunately, Lake," he said as he looked at Dianna unsympathetically, "you get the opportunity to see what happens if you misbehave while in my service."

Lake stared up at the man, unable to move out of fear. Slowly he leaned over her, caressing her cheek softly. The blonde shivered under his unexpectedly light touch.

"Don't worry my dear," he said. "Slaves are something to be treasured, it's not often that I have to punish her, but she tried to take your virginity, and that, dear Lake, shall belong to me."

Lake swallowed hard. She wasn't sure she was ready to lose her virginity. The day hadn't gone anything like she had expected it too, but at the same time the warm throbbing between her legs was making her head fuzzy, and she was longing to have something deep inside her, her body not really caring what.

The man stood back up, looking over at Dianna and touching her face softly before slapping her.

"Filthy slut," his tone was completely different from what it had been when he was speaking to the blonde. "You know better than to try something like that."

Dianna nodded profusely, the ropes suspending her moving slightly as she did. The man went over to the wall where all the whips and floggers were hanging and brought back one of heavy chain. To avoid hitting the ropes that were holding the black haired girl, he had to stand at a very specific angle as he laid the flogger across her back and ass.

Tears fell from her eyes as Lake watched, able to see the red welts that were swelling everywhere the chain had landed. She could even see where bruises were already starting to blossom beneath the red marks. Lake let out a shiver of fear as she watched, unable to move and too terrified to speak.

He moved around her, examining the marks he had left on her pale skin before dropping the flogger to the floor. He wheeled a device on a cart over to where Dianna was and Lake leaned her head forward so that she was able to see it better. There was a large black box on the center of the table and lots of patches and metal rods surrounding it. The man spun Dianna around so that her ass and pussy were where Lake could see them.

"This device is called a TENS unit," he told Lake. "It emits an electric pulse when activated that sends a shock through the body."

"You're going to electrocute her?" Lake blurted out in surprise. The man laughed softly in response.

"You don't need to worry my dear Lake, she'll get more pleasure out of it than she will pain."

Without turning to look at the blonde he took two chains off of the table. Each one had an alligator clamp at each end. He clipped one end of the chain to each of Dianna's pussy lips and then pulled the chains, spreading her open as he attached the other ends to the ropes to keep her that way.

He picked up one of the small patches and dipped it into a small dish of water. He pressed the patch against the sensitive nub as she squirmed under his touch. He did the same with a patch on each of her nipples and then pressed the button to send a jolt through her body. Dianna moaned into the gag as Lake looked on with terrified eyes.

"Stop you're hurting her!" Lake shouted, but the man just chuckled.

"Listen," he said as he pulled the gag from her mouth.

"More Master, please, more," Dianna was saying.

"See? She likes it." He fitted the gag back in her mouth and pressed the button again.

Dianna closed her eyes as the tingle went through the most sensitive parts of her body.

"This is punishment?" Lake questioned.

"She's not allowed to cum."

He took one of the long rods off of the table, a thinner one, and pressed it against Dianna's ass. The woman tried to arch her back so that it would press into her but the ropes kept her from doing so. He teased it in and out of her ass a few times before pushing it deep inside her. Lake could hear the moan through the gag and saw Dianna shiver.

From the angle that lake was at she could see the glistening fluid coming from the other woman's pussy. It was slowly coming to a drip that landed on the floor beneath her. The man grabbed another rod off of the table, this time it was at least the size of the strap on that Dianna had been wearing before he suspended her.

Dianna's eyes were bright with excitement as she saw him grab it, but he shook his head.

"This one isn't for you," and he turned to look at Lake.

She shook her head violently.

"It's too big," she whimpered.

"It's not going into your cunt dear Lake," he said. "This one goes in your ass. You'll be taking my cock into your wet little hole."

"No," she pleaded. "Not my ass, it's too big for my ass."

Dianna was squirming in her restraints, the juices from her cunt dripping onto the floor as she tried to silently beg to have the big metal rod shoved inside her.

"You'd rather Dianna have it in her?"

Lake nodded furiously and the man gave a slightly disappointed sigh and turned away. He roughly shoved the rod inside Dianna, who obviously needed no lube in order to be able to take the huge metal dildo. The black haired woman let out a moan as tears fell from her eyes when she felt it enter her. Lakes eyes widened in surprise at how easily it slid into Dianna.

The man turned back to Lake, holding the button that would activate all of the conductive units attached to Dianna. He slowly move so that he was kneeling in front of her, watching her face with something of a smirk as he unzipped his pants and slid his rather large cock out.

Lake whimpered, feeling conflicted between her desire to feel full and satisfied, and her fear of how large he looked. The man took his cock and circled it around the blonde's clit, slowly applying pressure. Lake leaned her head back and moaned. The throbbing between her legs was almost unbearable. With each beat of her heart racing in her chest she could feel her pussy growing wetter.

He slide his cock along her slit and pulled it back, letting her see the shimmer that covered the head.

"You're so wet my dear Lake," he teased, "I'd say you're more than ready for me."

The young blonde caught herself breathing fast and heavy, excitement starting to overtake the nervous feeling that was stuck in her throat. She swallowed and closed her eyes.

"Please..." she whispered. "Take me."

The man smirked as he looked down at her, leaning over her as he positioned his cock at her entrance again, this time slowly pushing against the wet opening. Lake bit her lip some, expecting pain. With one swift motion of his hips he pushed the full length of his cock inside her and stopped. Lake cried out in agony.

"It's too big," she yelped, tears in her eyes. "Please, take it out, it's tearing."

"It's not too big; you just need a moment for your body to adjust to being stretched out so far."

She shook her head furiously but he ignored her and started to slowly move his hips, his cock pulsing inside her from his arousal. Lake tried to squirm beneath him, the pain feeling nearly unbearable.

"It's tearing me apart," she whined.

"Relax your body," he said as he ran his fingers through her long blonde hair. "You're not being torn apart. I'm being incredibly gentle with you."

Again the blonde found her heart racing and tears in her eyes, she was frightened by the pain she felt. It couldn't possibly be normal. Yet his touch on her cheek was comforting, and it helped her to relax some. It made her feel safer than she had with Dianna. Somehow, even as he pressed the button to send electricity to the suffering girl suspended from the ceiling, torturing her with pleasure and pain, Lake felt that he was a stern but gentle man.

She closed her eyes, deciding to trust him as his cock slowly moved inside her. She could feel the muscles of her pussy contracting around him as he did, and each contraction was starting to hurt less and feel better.

"See, your body is adjusting to it."

Lake nodded and opened her eyes to look at him. He rested his hands on her thighs, making her legs push up even closer to her and letting his cock slide deeper inside her wet hole. Under one hand he kept the remote to the TENS unit that Dianna was attached to. With every slow thrust into Lake he would lean against the button, tormenting Dianna, only letting up when he pulled back out of the blonde.

The sounds of the two girls moaning filled the air, long drawn out sounds to go with his slow, deep thrusts.

"Your cunt is so tight and wet, dear Lake," he said, starting to pant slightly from his own enjoyment.

Lake could feel his cock throbbing inside her, the pulsating matching the small movements of the blood flow in his neck. She closed her eyes starting to enjoy the sensation of being so full, having something push her so far that she still felt as if she was going to be split open by his huge dick inside her. Even the smothered moans from Dianna left her ears as she started to enjoy herself more.

The man was easily able to sense the moment when Lake had been taken over by enjoyment and he gradually sped his thrusting, still pressing the button as he did. The blonde girl's chest was heaving as her breathing started to get heavier, her huge tits bouncing with every time he thrust into her.

As she moaned out for more he started to shove his cock in harder, deeper, and faster.

"Oh god yes, yes please, fuck me like a whore," Lake screamed, not really caring what words came from her mouth as long as they got her more pleasure.

He complied with her request, his hips slamming into her cunt repeatedly, hitting her g-spot every time because of the angle at which she was restrained.

"I need to cum," Lake panted, looking up into his eyes.

"Cum for me you filthy little slut. Cum hard on my big thick cock."

Those words were more than enough to push Lake over the edge. She felt her pussy contract hard around his cock, a slight amount of pain coming back from the size of him. With her head laid back she let out a scream, unable to form any words as some saliva leaked from the corner of her mouth. Even as she came he continued to pound into her tight little hole, and once her eyes were glazed with the satisfaction of orgasm, he released his hot seed inside her cunt, the thick white substance oozing out around him as he filled her completely full.