Testing the Waters Ch. 02

Story Info
Vicki learns, quickly, to lovingly dominate her husband.
11.4k words
4.11
73.7k
16
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
weshare
weshare
14 Followers

I’ve done my best to make this episode entertaining on it’s own. To get the full impact, however, you may want to read the first story. "Testing the Waters".

The week after the Tavern was a roller coaster. The exhilaration I felt about Vicki saying “You know you’re my little bitch………………?” was mixed with bouts of low self-esteem and uncertainty. The words, had they been said after a night of kinky passion between the two of us, would have been elating. But hovering over me in a dominant position, facing my feet, putting her ass in my face and telling me to lick the remains of another man’s cumm off of her ass….. introduced more humiliation than I had expected. That night, in the heat of the moment, I loved it. Now I wasn’t so sure.

She was right. Fantasies are always perfect. And some of them are better left as fantasies. Still… though I was experiencing severe degrees of humiliation, and doubts that I still had her respect, the only time I didn’t have an erection was when I was forced to clear my at work. If I took even a five-minute break, my mind went back to that night and I’d get rock hard. Again, I was forced to just accept who I was. It was not in my control.

By mid-week Vicki and I had talked enough for her to methodically stroke my ego, build me back up and ensure me that she’d never think less of me because of this bizarre desire. Equally as important, she assured me that she’s been fantasizing just as often as me about that night and other make-believe scenarios that kept her wet. She made a complete believer out of me when she led me into the bedroom and pulled a dozen new pair of panties from her drawer. “Notice they’re all cotton? I need the absorption. It was either buy more panties or do laundry every other day. Not a day has passed since the Tavern that I haven’t gone through three pair a day. Now do you understand?”

The rest of the week was spectacular. We didn’t speak in detail about that night anymore, but each of us constantly found subtle ways to let the other know how peaked our desires remained. Our time spent together was often quiet and as we passed one another during the days and nights we’d blush a little. Vicki’s smiles were enchanting, a mesmerizing mixture of angelic qualities and wicked, dominant, whorishness.

We made love every night. I masturbated every day. Never in my life had I been so perpetually aroused. Daily I’d leave my shirttail un-tucked so my erection was not obvious to our sons. Vicki got a kick out of that and often commented on my new fashion statement.

She’d given her body to Dan only once, but I’d relived it in my mind a hundred times. Vicki didn’t keep the videotape, which somewhat saddened me, but as usual, she was being the levelheaded one. She told me there was no way she was keeping that sort of thing around to be found by the boys some day. I was sure I could have found a good hiding place, but my protest was in vain and to be honest it didn’t much matter. Every part of the tape, to the minutest detail, was embedded in my mind. Each time I played it through, my heart raced, my cock throbbed, and I was bombarded by all the emotions this new lifestyle had introduced.

It was Thursday. I’d slept two hours late. The house was quiet. Vicki was still sleeping soundly, smiling, having pleasant dreams I guessed. I wondered what she was dreaming. I laid there motionless and admired her. Her pure complexion. The sensuous curves of her full lips. My gaze drifted to the slow rhythmic rise and fall of her soft breasts. She was hypnotic.

I’d arranged for two days off because I wanted to spend every second I could with her. We’d not talked any more at all about going to the cabin for the weekend. I wasn’t positive that we’d go. And if we did, would the guys be using that second cabin? Jerome asked me the day before if the fishing trip was still on. I made up a story about a forgotten obligation to Vicki’s parents and told him that I’d have to let him know. I promised I’d call by lunch on Friday if that would work for him. I don’t see Bill and James everyday at work and neither of them had gotten back to me on the invitation. I worried a little that I might have blown it by not keeping in touch with them.

I’m not sure how long I watched her sleep. My mind struggled over thoughts. I wanted to re-live the night at the Tavern, I wanted to imagine the possibilities of the cabin weekend with Vicki and my three friends, and I wanted to just lay and absorb her beauty. They were all good thoughts and it was hard to focus on just one.

“Good morning handsome. Are you’re getting an eye full?” She said with a sleepy smile.

“I didn’t know you were awake. Morning Sweetie. I like watching you sleep.”

“Really? It didn’t look to me like it was my ‘sleep’ you were watching.”

I laughed. “I confess.”

“Hey, what are you doing here so late, aren’t you working?”

“Nope. Took today & tomorrow off.”

Vicki’s alarm went off. I’d forgotten about this part of her daily routine. Getting the boys up and off to school. I told her I’d take care of them today. Kissed her and left the room. I enjoyed spending the time with the boys. I don’t get to send them off to school often and I realized how proud of them I was as they slung their backpacks over their shoulders and headed down to the corner bus stop.

As I climbed back into bed she purred “This is n-i-c-e….” and snuggled up to me. “What’s the special occasion?”

I lied. “No occasion. I just had some extra days on the books and decided to take a couple.”

“You mean I get you today and tomorrow and then all weekend at the cabin too? You’re going to spoil me.”

Well, that answered my question about whether or not we were going to the cabin. But were we going alone, or with the guys? How could I ask so that it came out right?

“Hey that’s right, we’ve got the cabin trip this weekend, I almost forgot.”

Vicki burst into laughter as she got out of bed to pee.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“You forgot?!?! Yeah, right, you f-o-r-g-o-t about the weekend. Fat chance of THAT happening. Who are you trying to fool?”

“Well, we haven’t talked any more about it. So we’re still going?”

“Well, I told you to pay for the cabins. Did you do it?”

“Yes.”

“Both of them?”

“Yes.”

I heard her gargle & spit before opening the door.

“That’s my good boy.” She cooed as she crawled back into bed. She placed her soft hands on my face and gently squeezed to form fishy lips, as she calls them. She slowly placed her lips on mine and began to suck them, one at a time, into her warm mouth. Then she began what I call her ‘fuck me kisses’, one after another. I wanted to explore her body with my hands, but with each advance she pushed me away.

She slowly nibbled her way down my chest and stomach until she was nestled between my legs. I shut my eyes and was ready to focus entirely on what I was about to receive. Vicki’s cock sucking abilities, and her genuine enjoyment of the act are a real treat. But instead I felt her teeth clamp around the head of my dick. She increased the pressure until I winced and then looked up at me with a devilish smile. She pulled herself up and straddled my morning hard-on.

I attempted to assist in the initial penetration but she stopped me. “Be still Rick. I’ll do the work. You just lay there and be my toy.”

“I’ll try Babe…..”

“Oh no, you won’t try. You’ll do. You’ll do exactly as I say. Is that understood?” she said, still smiling.

“Yes Ma’am…. But you know sometimes that’s hard to do Sweetie…..” She put a hand to my mouth and silenced me.

With my engorged penis fully inside her she lowered herself to tease my chest with her nipples. She softly kissed my face a few times as she ever so slowly worked my cock.

“Then perhaps I should put it another way, Rick. I want… rather…. I ‘will’ have complete control today. I will have it ‘all’ day. I’m not so much in the mood to call you my little bitch & spank or slap you when you disobey me. So here’s how things will be, my Hot Lover Boy. Obey be all day. No matter what I ask of you. Meet my every demand & never question me or offer even the slightest protest. If you do this, I will reward you. If you fail me, I will punish you.”

With an extra wide smile I said “That sounds like a pretty good deal Sweetie. Do I get to ask what the reward or punishment will be, or would that be considered questioning you?”

“You may ask.”

“Okay….” I chuckled. She was obviously going to make me work for this. “Please tell me what my reward for good behavior will be, and my punishment if I fuck up.”

“Well….” She looked straight into my eyes and as she continued to slowly fuck herself with my cock she said “If you’re v-e-r-y good, all day, I’ll reward you by allowing you to watch Jerome fuck me on Sunday morning at the cabin.”

My heart began to pound. I couldn’t get a word out. I instinctively thrust upwards into Vicki’s slippery pussy. It was an innocent uncontrollable reaction to what she’d said.

“No No No” she said as she delivered a sharp slap to my chest. “What did I tell you? Already you’re disobeying me!”

“I couldn’t help it Vicki. Shit. You’re driving me crazy. God I Love you. You’re such a sexy, naughty, wicked, wonderful bitch!”

She slapped my face. HARD!

“I suggest you watch your tone and your words with me. NOW you’ll only get that reward by being my slave until Sunday morning.”

“Sunday morning!? You said for today. Now you’re saying I have to do this for three days.” I asked with genuine concern.

Her wicked smiled returned and she said “That’s right Baby. I was only going to make you do it for today. But since you’ve already displeased me by trying to push your dick into me, without my invitation or permission, your punishment is that you’ll mind me, completely, until Sunday morning. In fact – let me be more specific. You’ll mind me until a-f-t-e-r Jerome has fucked me Sunday morning. Is that understood?”

“Yes Ma’am.” My voice was a bit shaky. I was so turned on I could hardly breath. My excitement had always doubled when Vicki was dominant with me. But the dominance along with her looking directly into my eyes and saying “a-f-t-e-r Jerome has fucked me” sent me into an emotional state I’d never experienced.

“Now lay still while I finish myself off. Don’t move a muscle Rick. Not one. You may return my kisses but nothing more. And unless you can cum in complete silence, and without stiffening and arching and thrusting into me, I would suggest you refrain from cumming at all. Is that clear? Ah hell, maybe I’m in the mood after all… Is that clear, my little bitch?” She said, with a mocking slap to my face.

Jesus. She was determined to make this damn near impossible for me. I lay there completely motionless while Vicki used me to get herself off. I was going to try, very hard, to obey, but began wondering what my punishment would be if I fucked up again. If I moved. If I moaned when I came. I knew I would cum. I knew she knew too.

As I laid there on our bed, motionless, while Vicki rode me, I realized that she’d singled out Jerome. I wondered exactly what that meant. What about James & Bill? I dismissed thoughts about them and concentrated on her words. She had chosen Jerome. Sight unseen. I wondered, had she selected him because of the description I’d given her? Because I’d said I liked him so much? Because he was black and very well endowed? Because I said I trusted him completely?

Again I found myself looking at her in a new light. Another side of Vicki that I’d never met, even after seven years of marriage. Suddenly I categorized her with so many other women who, in my mind at least, secretly fantasize about sex with black men. Did white women really fantasize about it as much as I thought they did? I’d never decided what I believed about the issue. But Vicki had just convinced me. I knew the reason she’d chosen him was because he was black and hung like a bull. True or not – it was what I believed. More accurately, it was what I wanted to believe.

I remained still. Vicki was no longer looking into my eyes. With her face buried in my chest her rhythm quickened to match her breathing. She began to moan softly as she rode my cock, slicked with her juices, she was sooo wet. She continued at a steady pace and I knew I wouldn’t last much longer. I was not going to blow this opportunity. I did everything possible to take my mind elsewhere. To ignore the feeling in my groin as my balls began to draw up tight. As the tingling worked it’s way from my balls to the tip of my cock I forced myself to think about work, about bills, about the tires on the truck that needed replacing. It was useless, of course. As I felt the cum climb my cockshaft and ooze into Vicki’s pussy, the vision of Jerome’s bull cock, stretching her, consumed me.

But I didn’t move a muscle.

Vicki continued for a minute longer. I worried that I’d go limp too quickly and that she’d know I’d lost control. In one sense it could be good if she knew. I didn’t really disobey – I showed no signs – but she may decide to punish me anyway. If so – I was okay with that. I liked being punished by her. She would be even more dominant & I would like it.

Wouldn’t I?

With each new side of Vicki I’m exposed to, I’m less & less sure of what to expect. Our lives have changed so fast. Perhaps this punishment would be much different than in the past. Maybe I wouldn’t like it. The uncertainty was both invigorating and ominous.

It didn’t matter, this time. Vicki’s moans grew louder. Her body tensed and she pressed her head into my neck a little too hard. She ground her mound into me, so hard, to satisfy the demands of her swollen clit, that it hurt.

She collapsed on me. Her warm, slightly sweaty body was comforting. She napped. I didn’t move.

“What time is it?” she asked when she woke up.

“You’ve been sleeping for about half an hour I guess. I Love you.”

“I Love you too Baby…” she said with a tone of complete contentment.

“When your ready…. When I’m allowed…. I need to talk with you, ask a few questions.”

“Go ahead.” She said.

“You’ve chosen one man for the weekend. Not three. You’ve chosen Jerome. Can I ask why not James or Bill, or all three of them. Why just Jerome?”

“That’s too personal. You may not ask that question. But I will, eventually, explain it to you. I promise. I would ask you if you’re okay with waiting for the answer, but honestly, it doesn’t matter if you’re okay with it not. That’s just the way it’s going to be. If you push further, you’ll simply deny yourself the vision of watching it happen. Is that clear?”

“You mean you won’t do him if I continue to inquire?”

“Oh n-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o….” she said in an exaggerate purr. “Jerome and I ‘will’ have sex on Sunday morning. But if you displease me again, before then, in any way, you won’t be get to watch.”

I laid there stunned, silent, trying to absorb her words.

Vicki got up from bed, grinning ear to ear, turned on the shower and suggested I make breakfast.

Though I found her words and attitude exciting, I began to worry. If I somehow displeased her, how exactly would she go about being with Jerome, without me? No matter how I imagined it, this was not good. I was not ready for that and I had to let her know. But how? I needed to do it soon, for sure. We would be leaving for the lake the next afternoon. Between now & then I had to make her understand, without ruining this adventure, that I was not okay with being humiliated in front of a friend. ‘That’ part of our new sex life had to remain private. The various scenarios of how she could be with Jerome, alone, raced through my mind, and they all had an overtone of humiliation.

If he were a total stranger that I knew we’d never see again, I perhaps could enjoy being humiliated by Vicki in his presence. And really, I’m not even certain of that. Maybe if he was in to the same sort of thing. And she dominated us both. Pretty sure that would be fine. Or maybe with another couple who shared this interest. But not in front of a regular friend. No way. That’s way out of bounds.

I made bagels, bacon and orange juice.

The rest of the morning was enjoyable. I managed to forget about my dilemma as I carried out the chores Vicki tasked me with. She had me vacuum the living room and do the dishes before she moved on to more pleasurable things. I shaved her legs & brushed out her hair. She told me that I’d be plucking her mound on Friday morning. Something we haven’t done in several years. I don’t know how she tolerates it. It takes a couple of hours, but the result is pure heaven. She’ll have me leave her regular little patch pointing like an arrowhead towards her clit, but the rest of her pussy will be as smooth as silk. No stubble whatsoever, and it’ll last for five or six days like that. I looked forward to it.

I wondered if Jerome had ever been with a white woman. Did he like to give head? Probably. I think I would have heard him say something over the years if he was one of those guys that didn’t go down. But I doubted he’d ever had a truly smooth mound to bury his face into. It’s nothing at all like a shaved pussy. Shaving doesn’t even compare. I had no doubt that after the weekend he’d forever regard me as one hell of a lucky man.

After breakfast Vicki came into the living room with her purse & keys & a piece of paper. She handed me the piece of paper, bent and kissed me… “I have a little shopping to do. Please take care of these things while I’m gone, Okay?”

“Okay Babes.” I wondered to myself why she asked. She knew she didn’t have too.

I looked at the paper….

1. Hand wash the panties I’ve laid out on the bed. Tumble them on “low” heat for about 10 minutes & then put them back on the bed to finish drying. Be sure you smooth out all the wrinkles while they’re still damp.

2. I’m not sure what shorts I want to wear this weekend. So go into my drawer and take out all the shorts that look summery. Wash, dry & iron them. (I’m buying new tops so you don’t have to worry about that and I won’t need any bras this weekend.)

3. Drive into town and buy some perfume for me. Something new. If you like it, I’m sure I’ll like it too. Just make sure it’s not too strong.

Love,

Your Mistress

After the domestic chores were completed I sat down and wrote her a note. I hoped that she’d be back home before I returned from buying the perfume. Leaving the note would force her to hear me out completely about the humiliation bit. She couldn’t shush me or take control of the conversation that way. It was very important that she heard everything I had to say and she had to know by tonight. I had to know that all was well before I could tell Jerome the trip was on.

I wondered if she realized how awkward it was going to be to invite Jerome, and not the other two. I guess she figured that was my problem. The fact that she didn’t really care was a turn on.

Feeling confident that the note would set things straight, I relaxed. As I pulled out of the driveway my mind wandered and my cock sprang to life.

Selecting the perfume was a pleasant enough. A pretty young girl was working behind the counter and she was helpful and polite. She echoed Vicki’s words at one point in our search by saying that women pretty much like anything that their husbands/boyfriends like. The look on her face was quizzically comical when I remarked “She won’t be wearing it for me”. She spent a moment attempting to digest what I had said. She obviously wanted to reply, but just wasn’t sure what to say. I guess she just decided to leave it alone.

I decided to take my time and give Vicki plenty of time to beat me home and read my note. I stopped and looked around at a car lot until I just couldn’t tolerate much more. Partly because the salesman was trying a bit to hard, but mostly because I felt I’d been gone long enough and was anxious to get Vicki’s reaction to the note. As I drove I daydreamed of the contrast between Vicki’s white body and Jerome’s black skin. I began to analyze my desires for things that our society’s moral majority would label as taboo, sinful, filthy.

weshare
weshare
14 Followers