Testing the Waters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I concluded that about half of them were devoutly religious. A viewpoint that, though I didn’t share, I could accept. The other half, I was certain, was just too afraid to pursue their innermost fantasies.

I saw Vicki’s car in the driveway as I turned the corner. I was relieved at first, but the butterflies in my stomach returned as I approached the front door.

Vicki was in the kitchen making tea. She smiled and hugged me & followed it with a warm kiss.

“I don’t ever want to hurt you Rick. I’m glad you left the note. I understand much better now. To be honest I think I was slightly on the wrong track. It makes perfect sense to me now. You like the humiliation, but only between us, in private, right? Am I right?”

“That’s pretty much it Sweetie. I do fantasize about other people being involved from time to time, but I’m just not ready for that yet. I may never be. I hope you aren’t disappointed.”

“Rick, I’ve never been disappointed in you. You’ve always tried so very hard to keep our sex life new & exciting. I love you so much for that. It’s important in a marriage and we both know I’m just not as creative as you in that department. And besides, this is your fantasy, remember. So I’m certainly not disappointed.”

“I’m glad you feel that way Sweetie.” I said in relief.

“Now. I want you to go into the bedroom and take a look at the things I boutht when I was shopping. I know you’ll like most of it, but one thing might surprise you. Oh, and my panties are probably dry by now. I’d like you to fold them neatly and put them in the suitcase I took down.”

“Yes Ma’am.” I said with a smile.

Just that quickly – all the anxiety left me. I should know, always, that I can trust Vicki completely. That I can tell her anything. Our Confession nights should have made that clear by now. It just takes time, I guess. This is all still pretty new.

There were several new tops on the bed. I especially liked the white one. It was very low cut and made of a material that I knew would hang perfectly from her nipples. She’d look incredibly hot in it.

I looked everything over and then saw that something was still in the bag. It was from Pricilla’s. The only decent adult novelty store around. I pulled the bag to me. It was pretty heavy.

“Holy shit….” I mumbled. It wasn’t just ‘any’ dong. Nothing like the others she had. It was huge. I bet it weighed a couple pounds! But even a little more shocking than it’s intimidating size & weight was that it was black. Guess this was the item she thought might shock me. Well, she was right. But I was fine. I took it out of its box and weighed it in my hand. “Jesus!” Again I was reminded how little I knew about the woman I’d been married to for so long.

“What do you think?” she said as she slipped her arms around my waist, continuing downwards and running her fingers over my cock. “Ahhh, never mind. I guess I already know.” She said as she giggled.

Some things just aren’t fare between the sexes. You know? Erections don’t lie. What could I say?

I just chuckled a little… “Damn Babe!”

“I forgot to buy some lube, I hope we still have some.”

“Yeah – we do.”

“Well, wanna break it in?” she asked.

For the next hour I knelt between her open legs. I prepared her pussy for this massive intruder by bringing her to two orgasms with my tongue and fingers. Once I introduced the monster cock to her well lubricated pussy, It took no time at all for her to become comfortable with it’s size.

It made me chuckle at myself and other guys I’ve heard talk on the subject of size. It’s funny how few men are okay with the potential reality. We find all sorts of ways to declare that we are just the perfect size for our significant other. That they couldn’t “take” something so large, even if they wanted to. Only really loose women can do that.

Yeah, right.

Vicki held very little back. She loved the feel of her toy bull cock and she made it clear. Wonder why she chose it? Had she always wanted one and since I was okay with her being with Jerome, figured it was also okay to get a big toy? A black one?

She came & came during that hour. Twice she turned to her stomach and raised her ass to accept her new larger than life friend. I began to think I couldn’t go any longer. My arm was becoming fatigued almost to the point of failure, despite constantly switching hands. She took it so steadily and for so long that I literally, about half way through, decided that I didn’t have to work arms today. Just legs and a little time on the treadmill.

“I’m starving” She said to me with the familiar glassed over eyes of contentment. Be a dear and go get some Chinese, okay?”

“At your service, Ma’am.”

We lounged the rest of the evening away. Shared a bottle of Shiraz and made love again before sleeping.

Friday morning I was again told to prepare breakfast. “Something very light though. Hmmm. I think I’d like crepes. And afterwards be a dear and run me a bath. Will you?”

She soaked for about forty five minutes while I prepared everything needed to pluck her mound. The humiliation hit, but it was wonderful. Safe. Only she and I knew that I was going the extra mile to prepare my wife for another man.

By noon we were packed and ready to go. I’d called Jerome about an hour prior “We’re heading up there around noon. When you coming?”

“Maybe I can knock off a little early, I’ll try.”

“Well, we’ll keep an eye out for you. I’ll have one on ice waiting for you buddy.”

“Sounds great Rick. So what about the thing with Vicki’s parents?”

“False alarm.”

“So – Vicki will be there?”

“Sure. She wouldn’t miss it for the world?”

“Do you want me to call Bill & James?”

“Uhhh….” Long pause here…. “Jerome, listen, if you don’t mind, let’s just make it the three of us this time, Okay? Vicki gets a little uncomfortable around too many strangers.” I said, wondering if I sounded convincing.

“Well… Okay…. I guess. Sure, no problem. To be honest, I think I’ll enjoy having that cabin to myself. Fishing, grilled steaks, beer and plenty of peace and quiet at night. You know?”

“I’m glad you’re okay with it. I’ll explain things to the other guys on Monday. Besides, they never actually confirmed that they could make it anyway. See ya when ya get there my friend.”

“I was wondering how you were gonna handle that. You did pretty good. I ought to punish you for using me as an excuse, but I suppose there weren’t too many things you could say. So I’ll let it slide….. this time.” She said as she toured the room making sure we’d grabbed everything and that the windows were locked.

“Yeah – I wasn’t really sure until just before I called what I was gonna say. I guess the other’s will just figure the trip is off and I can figure out what to tell them on Monday.”

The cabin was about an hour drive. Vicki spent a good portion of it giving me head. She wouldn’t let me cumm though.

Just as I’d remembered it, the lake was tranquil. Smooth as glass. We even got the exact cabins I’d requested.

“Well, that’s about it. We’re unpacked. Everything’s in the fridge. The steaks are thawing. Let’s go fishing.” Vicki said, to my surprise.

“Fishing? You actually want to fish this weekend?” I laughed.

“Heck yeah, it’ll be fun. It’s been forever since we’ve been fishing. Girls do like to fish, ya know! So go on down to the lodge and get the bait while I open the rest of the windows and get some fresh air in here. I’ll be right there.”

As I walked the hundred yards, or so, to the lodge, I shook my head in amazement at how different men and women are. I couldn’t think of anything other than what was in store for the weekend, sexually. Yet here was Vicki, wanting to ‘fish’. Like it was just a normal weekend. I’ll never understand.

Well she did more than open up windows. I was already situated on the dock when the cabin’s screen door creaked and slammed shut. I turned to see Vicki skipping towards me wearing my favorite pair of shorts and her new white top.

“Damn Baby, don’t you look good enough to eat!” I said as she sat down next to me on the dock.

“Oh yeah? And are you hungry?”

“Always Babes.”

“I’m glad you like. That was the idea. Do you think Jerome will like?”

Her words stirred me. My cock instantly reacted. My wife was asking me if I thought my friend would want her. “Sweetie, there’s not a man alive that wouldn’t like.”

“Well, I’m glad you think so….” She said modestly. “…but I’m only concerned with two men’s opinions.”

She saw the look on my face and she smiled victoriously. She’d caught on to this game quickly. Perhaps she worked at it, but to me it seemed that she effortlessly new what and when to say the very thing that would send blood rushing to my groin.

We managed to drown a few worms before Jerome arrived. No bites. Didn’t matter much. I like fishing just fine, it’s relaxing under the right circumstances, but I was anything but relaxed, nor did I want to be. I felt as though a high pressure pump was shooting adrenaline through me. The anticipation of what would happen this weekend was just about more than I could stand.

Jerome settled in pretty quickly and joined us with a fresh beer and a smile. I made the initial introductions. I’d wondered about the initial attraction between the two of them. I knew he’d be attracted to Vicki. All men are. But I didn’t know what to expect in the way of her being attracted to him. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a glance of approval from Vicki when Jerome wasn’t looking. The weekend began.

Vicki started pouring it on almost right away. Within an hour she was creatively coming up with things to do with Jerome. When it was time for another beer, the two of them went after them. Vicki saying “Rick will never part with that fishing pole – would you help me get some things from the cabin Jerome.” Things like that. Once she even got him to walk back up with her so she could use the bathroom, claiming that she was sure she had seen a snake earlier. It was all just bullshit – she didn’t see any snakes, and even if she had, Vicki’s not afraid of nature. But of course only she and I knew that. Watching her work him turned me on and she knew it, which in turn, kept her soaked, I’m sure.

By early evening the two of them were damn near thick as thieves in mischief. Jerome was eating up the attention and by then was welcoming Vicki’s open flirtations. He glanced my way several times in concern, early on, but caught on pretty quickly that I was perfectly comfortable with the bond being created. I think it was shortly after his last glance of concern that I noticed the bulge in his pants. It stayed there for the rest of the evening and I caught Vicki staring quite often. Usually her stares were followed by a smiling glance my way.

Luckily the steaks were ready to come off the grill when the weather crapped out on us. I’m generally one of those that always know the weather forecast, but this time I was just too preoccupied. Had it been a regular fishing trip rain would have been a real downer. But under the circumstances, it was a blessing. We hurried to get the important things onto the screened in porch. It took just enough trips to get Vicki’s shirt wet & clingy. On the last trip she shamelessly contorted her posture to show off how the cool rain had hardened her nipples.

The food was good. Hard to beat a good steak. I’m sure Jerome and I were thinking alike. Hoping that Vicki’s shirt wouldn’t dry too soon. She might have fooled Jerome, pretending not to notice our frequent glances at her breasts, but she wasn’t fooling me. Vicki has averagely good posture, but she never sits up ‘that’ straight.

There was a slight sense of awkwardness in the air once the dinner mess was cleaned up. Jerome and I seemed not to know what to do with ourselves. My Sweetie saved the day by suggesting we play cards.

“Good idea. You brought cards Babe?”

“No – but down at the clubhouse they have board games. They probably have some cards too. Why don’t one of you tuff men brave the elements and go see while I change into some dry clothes.”

As if on cue, Jerome and I both mumbled a sigh of protest. That pleased Vicki. Her smile was worth a million bucks.

“Well somebody go – I’ll be right back….” She said as she turned and headed for the bedroom. As she was rounding the corner she reached down & began pulling her shirt off. Her boldness, again, throwing me for a loop. She knew she had both of us hard cocked and panting – and was loving it. We watched as she lifted the wet shirt up over her head. All we could see was her glistening wet back and a hint of a breast. But it was enough. We simultaneously picked our jaws up from the floor and Jerome said “Damn…” She heard, and giggled.

I returned with the cards to find Vicki alone, sitting at the cabin’s small table, opening bottles. She’d brought some Wild Turkey and some Vodka & mixings.

“Where’s Jerome?”

“He went over to his cabin to grab some dry clothes. He’s gonna bring them over in a plastic bag & change here so he doesn’t get soaked again.”

“Ah, okay then, well – got the cards Babes.”

“Are you enjoying this Rick? Am I doing okay?”

“Sweetie….. You have no fucking idea! Jerome seems pretty relaxed now & as far as I’m concerned – things are great. I appreciate the way you’re handling things and I hope you’re having as much fun as it looks like you’re having.”

“I’m having a blast! This is all just way cool. I think I’m coming to love your fantasy Rick. As long as it continues to turn you on, I think I’m gonna love being bad! But listen, I may need a little help later.”

“Anything. Your wish is my command. How can I help?”

“Correction. I have no ‘wishes’. I have only demands. And don’t you forget it.” she said with a grin as she grabbed a hand full of cock and balls & squeezed, a little too hard.

“Forgive me, Mistress, I wasn’t thinking was I?”

She gave me a happy peck on the lips and said “Well, we’re gonna play cards and we’re gonna drink. I may get pretty tipsy and you know horny I get when I’m like that....”

“I sure do. You’re like Old Faithful in that respect…”

“Yeah but this is worse.”

“Why?”

“Rick, I’ve been wet all day. I’ve changed panties four times today and I’m barely even buzzed yet.”

“Damn!! Okay – so what kind of help do you need?”

“I may need some help because, no matter what, I don’t want to do him tonight. If I get so drunk that I start to go over the line, I want you to put an end to it. Understand?”

“Uh… well… yeah, I guess.”

“There’s no ‘I guess’ to it Rick. I know I’ll probably get pretty bold within the next few hours. I may kiss him tonight, and that’s okay. But that’s all. Well, no, hold on… It’s also okay if I play with his dick a little bit…..”

I laughed, hard.

“So you’re saying that if all you’re doing is kissing him and playing with his dick, I’m to do nothing. But I’m to stop you if you…….. what?”

“I’m probably going to play with his dick when you’re not around. Like when you go to the bathroom & stuff. I’ll probably just accidentally rub up against it & things like that. Hell I don’t know, I might even do it right in front of you. But anyway, that, and kissing him, is okay. And If he tries to feel me up I’ll probably be fine with that too….But……” she paused….

“But what Babe?”

“I guess what I’m saying is that I don’t want to put his dick in my mouth…. Or my pussy…. In any way. If you see me attempting it you have to put a stop to it. That’s what I’m getting at. Okay?”

“You’re asking?”

“I’m telling you! I’m just asking if you understand.”

“Yes Ma’am. I understand just fine.” I replied obediently.

With those words, we heard the screen door slam shut. Jerome came in, shaking the water off. “Damn it’s really coming down out there now. I’ll be right back.” He headed down the hallway to dry off and change.

“Ahhh, look Rick, he’s being shy…” Vicki said, loud enough for him to hear. We heard him chuckle and make one of those “this shit is un-real expressions.”

Vicki smiled proudly. She was having the time of her life being such a tease. “God I can’t wait to taste his cock Rick.” She said very softly to me, making sure he voice wouldn’t carry down the hallway.

Before I could reply Jerome came back out. “So what are we playing guys?”

“Doesn’t matter to me. I think I’ll go change too. You guys decide and deal me in.”

“Poker, of course.” said Vicki. “But friends don’t play for real money, and we don’t have any chips, sooooooooo……...”

“Well – there’s plenty of booze here, how about we pretend we’re youngins. The loser has to take a hit off a stiff drink.” I called out from the bedroom.

Jerome laughed “I’m game. Are you in Vicki?”

“I guess that’ll do for starters.” She replied, and immediately began dealing the cards. “Five card stud, joker’s wild………”

I was changed and back out in a flash.

The level of intoxication in the room increased pretty quickly. After a dozen hands or so Vicki got up from the table. “Anyone need more ice?” Her top was short enough to show some skin and her shorts were just short enough to peak a man’s interest. I wondered if she was wearing panties.

Jerome and I got up too. We all needed ice, the restroom, and a stretch. The cabin’s kitchen was close quartered & Vicki took advantage. She rubbed up against us more than once and squeezed between us on her way back to the table, giving Jerome a down right naught grin as she rubbed her breasts against his chest in passing.

“Okay guys, I think I’m buzzed enough. Time to slow down the drinking a little. We need a new game or some different stakes or something.” Vicki said.

“Hell, we’re all adults here, I vote we play for clothes.” I replied.

With no hesitation Jerome seconded the motion.

“You boys are sooooo bad!” Vicki attempted to say in a scolding tone. But her grin gave her away. “Thing is, I get a freebie. I get to pass on at least one hand if I loose.”

“Oh – and why might that be?” I said in half-hearted protest.

Vicki leaned into me and wrapped her arms around me as she said “Cause all I have on under here is an itty bitty thong you pervert!”

“So? That’s three things to take off, same as us!”

Jerome cleared his throat and said.. “Okay – hold on now. It’s not exactly fair.”

“Why?” Vicki asked.

“Cause I’m only wearing two things.” Jerome replied.

“Mmmmmmmmmm…” Vicki purred. “Is that right Jerome? This could get interesting in a hurry couldn’t it? I think I l-i-k-e that.”

“Oh just deal the damn cards you little slut!” I said, jokingly, with a slap on her ass.

Jesus! Things got so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. Vicki’s face grew totally serious. Shit! I’d blown it. I thought she’d know that I was just trying to be funny. I guess I didn’t say it right.

“What the FUCK did you call me!?!?!?!?”

“Babe – I was just teasing, you know that!”

Vicki stared me dead in the eye. I swear I thought she was gonna slap the shit out of me. She looked pure evil. But alas, she couldn’t maintain her composure and busted out laughing and went back to her seat. Her poker face usually sucks, but she did pretty good this time.

I looked at Jerome “Shit – that was close.” He tried not to laugh, but failed.

A few hands into the game, I was down to boxers and Vicki was down to her thong and her shirt. She’d chosen to take off her shorts on the one hand she lost because the table would hide her. Jerome hadn’t lost a single hand. “I didn’t know you were such a good poker player buddy!”

“Enough of this stuff” Vicki said in a flirtatious way. “It’s time to even things out a little. Cut’em Jerome. I’m changing the game. High card wins. A-N-D, the winner chooses what the loser has to take off. You in? Or are you chicken?”

Jerome didn’t even answer – he just reached for the cards and drew a Jack. Vicki drew a nine. I drew an Ace.

“I think it’s time we had some pretty tits to look at, what-a-you think Jerome?”