Testing the Waters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He just smiled. Vicki didn’t even wait for his answer. She pretended disgust.. “Pervert” she said as, again, her grin made a liar out of her. She gladly slipped her top over her head and I felt proud when I saw the look on Jerome’s face.

This was much different than the Tavern. The love of my life was sitting at a table with my and my friend, wearing nothing but a tiny thong. Her breasts were beautiful. I knew Jerome thought so too. Jerome couldn’t keep his eyes off of them, and I could keep my eyes off of him watching her.

Next hand, Vicki drew the high card. Jerome drew the low one.

Jerome automatically began taking off his shirt, but Vicki protested “Oh heck no!! The winner chooses, remember!? I wanna see it baby!!” as she motioned for Jerome to stand.

Her eyes almost popped out of her head, hell, so did mine, when he unfastened his shorts and let them drop to the floor. He’d never walked around the gym shower in this state. Damn. He was hard as a rock and long and thick. Probably nine inches long and at least three times as thick as me. Damn near as thick as Vicki’s new toy.

I almost shot my load watching what happened next. Vicki slowly, with a very seductive look on her face, pushed her chair back away from the table. She scooted her fine, thong clad ass to the front of the chair so she could lean back a little, spread her legs slightly and motioned with her fingers for Jerome to come to her.

Jerome took a step towards her and stopped.

She motioned again for him to come closer.

Jerome took a hesitant step towards her while looking my way for some sort of approval. I just smiled.

Vicki finally grew tired of his baby steps and sat up, reached around and put her hands on his ass and pulled him so that his cock was within a couple inches from her face. She looked up into his eyes and gave him her best ‘fuck me’ face and began lightly tickling his big balls with her nails. Then she worked her way up the long black shaft, still holding his eyes with hers, just barely touching his skin. After circling his swollen head a couple times she gently placed both of her hands around it, leaned in and kissed his mushroom.

Locking eyes with him once again, she said “It’s beautiful, Jerome.”

I thought I was gonna have to step in. She’d given me explicit directions not to let her do what it appeared she was about to do.

Just as I was about to say something, she pushed her chair back and stood, turning away from us both. “Jerome, I think you’d better say goodnight now.”

Jerome looked a little embarrassed, then began to apologize to Vicki, thinking he must have done something wrong. “Don’t be silly – you’ve done nothing, it’s not that….” You could tell in her voice that she genuinely felt bad that she’d made him feel as though he’d done something wrong. “It’ll all be clear in the morning, I promise.” She said. She stepped towards Jerome and gave him a goodnight kiss that lasted more than a couple seconds. She petted his hard cock as they kissed.

“You’re such a little cock tease Vicki!” I said with a laugh after Jerome had gone.

“Yeah, but you and I both know I won’t be teasing much longer, don’t we?” She said, matter-of-factly.

“Yes Ma’am, that we do.” I responded as she ran her fingernails up my chest and took on a stance that told me I’d better brace myself for a sexual attack. “And from the feel of things….” She said as she cupped her hand over my bulge “I think you rather enjoyed the show, didn’t you Baby?”

“It was fucking awesome. There’s gotta be some law against being so sexy. You rock Babe!”

She smiled proudly.

“Did you like it better than the video of me and Dan having sex?”

“Much.”

“Why?”

“I guess because I was present. Seeing it for my own eyes. The initial tension really lit the fire. Then seeing you sitting there in front of us both, practically naked. Then seeing how huge he was, seeing you stroke him. I really thought you were gonna change your mind and do him tonight Vicki. Shit I would have loved to have seen you pounce on him!”

“I almost did Rick. I swear I almost couldn’t resist. I want him so bad!”

She looked deep into my eyes, searching for the impact of what she’d just said. It was an uncertain look, she was obviously still testing the waters.

“Is that okay Rick? For me to say that? Are you still liking all this?”

“Vicki, you felt my cock. What does that tell you?”

The second the words left my mouth her face showed relief, then excitement.

“Whew, I need to calm down a bit, and I gotta pee, make me another drink okay?”

“Sure Babe.”

Vicki turned back to me… “What I meant to say was – be a good bitch and fetch me another drink. I’ll take it on the porch.”

“Even better, Yes Ma’dam.”

She had tossed the thong and was naked when she came out onto the porch. In the mere second or two it took her to reach me, I thought to myself how lucky I was. She’s become a totally different woman since we introduced this fantasy into our lives. She’s so exciting. There are so many men out there that share my desire, that want to see their wives with other men, that want to be dominated in this particular way, who’s wives will have nothing to do with it. They think it’s freakish, that their husbands don’t love them. That’s so very wrong.

“Mmmm. That tastes perfect. Good boy.” She said with a mock pat on my face. “Hey, I need to ask you a question, and I need an honest answer, okay?”

“Of course.”

“Do you think he’ll….. you know….. masturbate tonight?”

I laughed. “Do I think he will? Hell – he’s probably already done it. If I was him, I don’t think I could have waited till I got to my cabin.”

“Really? Don’t tease me now!”

“I’m not teasing Babe. I’m dead serious.”

“Hmmmm. Well, I’ll be right back then.” She said as she hopped off my lap and went right out the porch door, heading towards Jerome’s cabin. Buck Naked.

“What the hell are you…..”

“Shssssssh. I’ll be right back.”

In a matter of maybe ten feet her naked body turned into a barely visible silhouette in the darkness. The lighting around the cabins was virtually non-existent. Really no need to worry of her being seen. She was getting bolder and bolder. I wondered for a minute whether I’d unleashed something uncontrollable in her. It worried me a little. But before I could go too deep into thought, I heard Jerome’s porch door slam shut again and Vicki’s foot steps as she tiptoed her way back.

“What did you do Vicki? Were you hoping to catch him jerking off?”

“Heck no! I wanted to make sure he didn’t!”

“Why?”

“Because I wanted to make sure he had plenty of delicious cumm for my breakfast.” She said in her sluttiest, sexiest voice. As the words slipped from her lips she was lowering her naked body to my lap. Her eyes fixed on mine. With her mouth so close to mine that I could feel her breath she said “That turns you on doesn’t it baby? You like hearing me talk like that don’t you?”

“God yes…”

“I know you do… and do you like kissing these lips?” she said as she gave me several light kisses…. “the lips that were on another man’s dick just a few minutes ago?”

I grabbed her and pulled her into me. I couldn’t take it and had to have her, right then, right there on the porch.

She pushed away. “I’ll let you know when I want to be fucked.”

Shit, that hurt, I was dying! She got off me, bent down and briefly sucked my cock deep into her throat, then walked back into the cabin for another drink.

Trying to regain my composure I asked “So what did you say to him? Hey Jerome, no whackin it tonight?”

She laughed. “No silly. He was in the bedroom. He’d washed up. Looked like he was about to get into bed. He was only wearing boxers. You should have seen the look on his face when he saw me come in naked. I walked over to him, reached through the opening in his boxers, pulled his dick out and stroked it a little. I said…. Rick says if he were you, he’d probably have to take matters into his own hands tonight. I just came over to ask you, please, don’t masturbate tonight, Okay? Do you mind Jerome? He really didn’t say anything. I think he was sort of lost for words. Then I kissed him and walked out. As I left I said…. I’m only asking because, if you don’t, there will be more for me to drink for breakfast.”

“No Way!! Did you really say that?” I asked

“Sure did.” Vicki said, proud as a peacock. “I was tempted to say more, but I was a good girl.”

“What do you mean – what did you want to say to him?”

“I wanted to be more foreword. I wanted to ask him if he wanted to fuck me for breakfast. I have to admit; I even wanted to tell him that I was looking forward to being split open by his big black cock while my little bitch watched. But like I said, I was a good girl. I’ll never intentionally hurt you Rick. Never.”

Holy shit. I couldn’t believe all this was coming from ‘my’ wife. Made me wonder exactly what she was capable of. Not complaining though. She saw the expression of disbelief on my face at about the same time she felt my cock jump. When she felt it she smiled. She looked at me in a powerful way. She knew she had me. She knew she could do anything she pleased. That I was completely hers to toy with and enjoy in whatever way she fancied.

I knew I was in for a hell of a night. But to my surprise what followed was far from anything I’d imagined. I think I’ve underestimated my Mistress.

With a deep passionate kiss, followed by a shorter peck, she said “I’ll have another drink now. And then I want you to turn down my bed.”

“Gladly my dear.”

I did as ordered and couldn’t wait to ravish her. But what she said as I began to undress was:

“I guess you didn’t catch my meaning when I told you to turn down ‘my’ bed. You’ll be sleeping in the other room tonight Rick. You can have one of these pillows and there’s extra linen in the hall closet.”

She maintained her composure like a pro as she looked at the bewildered expression on my face. She didn’t even acknowledge it other than saying:

“Don’t give me that puppy dog look Rick. You’ve done well so far, but it’s not Sunday morning yet. And Jerome hasn’t fucked me yet. So you’re still at my beckon call if you want to watch it happen. And also, I don’t want you jacking off tonight either. But of course I don’t have to ‘ask you’. I’m telling you. Don’t. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Yes? Yes what?”

“Yes Ma’am.”

“Good Boy. I’m going to bed now. You’re to have Jerome over here in the morning at 8:00. I don’t really care how you go about it, or what you tell him, that’s up to you Rick. But when I wake up in the morning, I want him here, I want him naked, and I want that bull cock of his to be the first thing I see when I open my eyes. I trust you won’t disappoint me Baby.”

The sleeping on the couch shit pissed me off. But I knew better than to get to huffy about it. I just tucked my tail and did as I was told. I laid in the dark for hours. My mind wouldn’t slow down. I didn’t know how much of this I could take. I was furious at first. The humiliation was too much, I thought. But after a while, I began to calm & see things a bit more rationally. She’d done things as I’d asked, I had to admit. She’s thrown in some humiliation, which she felt I’d like, but she didn’t do it in front of Jerome. He’d never know that my wife had ordered me to bring him to her for breakfast. And more importantly, he’d never know that she’d put me on the couch, denied me her body. I realized at that point that I wasn’t solid on my boundaries with all of this. It became all to clear that this could be a very tricky game. The only saving grace was in my level of trust in Vicki. So far, she’d played her hand to perfection, and deep down, I was in heaven. My cock stayed rigid for the rest of the night.

I had a long talk with Jerome in the morning. I knocked on his door, two cups of hot java in hand, at a little before seven. Our friendship, over the following hour, became stronger than any I’ve ever had. I found it easy to talk with him. I explained most everything and within the first five minutes Jerome shared with me some of the things that he and his wife had done along these lines. It was a tremendous relief to know that he understood this sort of marriage. Turns out they were swingers and both had been supportive of the others fantasies, regardless of their nature. He wasn’t specific in detail, but it wasn’t necessary. It was very reassuring and relaxed me.

I explained most of what had led up to this weekend. I left out the humiliation part and also didn’t tell him that Vicki ordered me to serve him to her, naked, for breakfast. But I found ways to encourage that particular setting. I told him that she loves to give head first thing in the morning, etc….

At precisely 8:00, I sat in a chair in the corner of ‘Vicki’s’ room. Jerome stood before her sporting an ever-so-slightly aroused organ. I couldn’t help but stare at it. Knowing that Vicki was about to engulf it, and fuck it, made it seem even larger. I compared it to the size of her new toy. My heart pounded as I managed to utter the words “Good Morning Sweetie.” She didn’t stir. “Good Morning Sweetie.” I said, a little louder. Her eye’s flickered once or twice. A second later she opened them completely and smiled. Jerome got up onto the bed with one knee, placing the tip of his cock just inches from Vicki’s mouth.

“Good Morning!” she said with exaggerated enthusiasm. She virtually attacked the long, black, unfamiliar cock before her. I was amazed to see her slip his entire length down her throat. She did it so very whorishly. The gurgling/swallowing sounds filled the room as Jerome rhythmically fucked Vicki’s mouth & throat. Gently at first, but quickly increasing the tempo. As he hardened, I watched Vicki’s mouth being stretched more and more. Within a short time she could no longer take his dick down her throat and in fact by the time he was completely erect, he was so engorged that she could no longer fit even the head completely in. I wondered silently if she was disappointed. She wasn’t letting on. Above all other things, Vicki loves dick in her mouth. Over & over I’ve fantasized about her sucking off an entire sports team. But that’s another story.

For the next hour, or so, I watched in reverence the contrast of their light and dark bodies intertwined in most every conceivable way. Vicki would glance my way now & then, at times, when she was in control of her senses. Her eyes said to me “You have a good view in this position don’t you. Watch good Baby. Watch him f-u-c-k your hot wife.” At least that’s what I imagined she was thinking as she looked into my eyes.

I’d be hard pressed to tell you which position I found most pleasurable to watch. But two visions have constantly invaded my thoughts ever since. One was when Vicki got on her hands and knees, facing my chair. She gazed into my eyes for as long as she could. Our eyes were locked on one-another as her newfound bull plummeted her from behind. He was giving her a solid fucking. She held the gaze until she lost complete control. Her eye’s then rolled slightly upwards. I literally feared she would faint. The moans began. Deep moans. Moans quite unlike the ones she utters when I fuck her. They were deep and throaty and indiscernible… at first. They steadily increased in frequency, volume, and clarity…. before long, almost as if possessed, she was quite loudly begging Jerome to fuck her “pretty white pussy”.

“Oh fuck yes… God…yes…. yes…… GOD give me that big bull cock Jerome (very wild to here her call out his name!) Give it to me baby, get it … get it…. get it…. get that ass!!!! it’s yours baby…. All yours you stud….you like that nice tight white pussy don’t you baby!” She was almost out of her senses that morning. She stopped him a couple of times saying “I want it in my mouth baby…. Please let me have it in my mouth…. My sweet god your balls are so huge” she’d say when her attempts to put even the tip of his monster cock into her mouth failed. She does dearly love sucking dick. But alas – this one was simply too much for her. She’d try hard, and with each failed attempt, she’d just pull him back down onto her and take his meat into her sloppy stretched cunt. She’d claw at his back and slap his ass as he worked her up to each orgasm. It was an amazing, animalistic sight. Heartstrings tugged, for sure. But I loved it.

Though she hadn’t actually been able to suck him (she licked and kissed it a lot), she did push him away at the signs of his first orgasm and planted an impenetrable lip lock on as much of his cock-head as she could fit into her petite mouth. She hung on for dear life and let out a muffled moan of contentment as Jerome shot his warm sticky cumm into her mouth. I watched her swallow several times and I must say, perhaps above all else, there are few things as absolutely spectacular and down right nasty as watching your wife swallow another man’s juices. It’s more personal than watching her accept foreign spunk while being fucked. Knowing that she’s tasting it. Savoring it. Swallowing it. It’s special. Beyond description.

Another memory that constantly invades my thoughts, each day, many times, is that of Jerome getting up onto his knees & picking Vicki up. Holding her upside down so that her legs fell across his shoulders. His face stayed buried in her crotch while she worked on his cock with both hands. She stroked so hard and fast that she constantly had to spit onto it or her hands so the saliva would lubricate him. We had lubricant but she didn’t ask for it, nor did I offer. The sight was unexpectedly erotic.

The breakfast fuck-fest eventually ended. Jerome expressed all the appropriate pleasantries and paid Vicki all the compliments you’d expect before saying his goodbyes. He was a gentleman. I offered my hand. He took it but gave one of those manly pat-on-the-back hugs too. Vicki was wonderful through all of it. She was very clingy towards me as Jerome prepared to leave. I guessed she was showing that her love and loyalty remained completely in tact. She made sure that there was not a single uncomfortable moment for me. She is a rare jewel.

After she reads this story, there’ll be no stopping her, most likely. She’ll know she can do as she pleases, wherever & whenever, as long as she treats me with respect in front of friends. I don’t know where she’ll go from here, but I can think of nothing more arousing than the thought of Jerome slipping Vicki his huge meat on a regular basis.

By the way. Once Jerome had gone Vicki praised me for enduring the entire weekend as she had demanded. She confessed that she never thought I’d obey her every whim for that length of time and that she fully expected to be faced with the decision to give herself to Jerome in private, or to just call the whole thing off.

She told me to make her something to eat and draw her a bath. I protested, saying that she’d already fucked Jerome, and that I was officially no longer her slave. She rose to that challenge by slowly strutting her naked, sexy, well used body over to me, taking my face into her hands and kissing me. “My guess is that after what you’ve seen this morning, you’re probably about to burst. I bet you want to fuck me more than ever, don’t you?”

“God I Love you Vicki….. and ‘hell yes’ I want you. More than I’ve ever wanted you or any thing in life. I want you now.”

She smiled. “I thought so Lover Boy. And I know that we’ve called this a game, so far. But I have to be honest with you. I’ve had a taste and frankly it’s just too good to let go. Things are going to have to be a little different now. I’m afraid there’s almost no turning back. Are you understanding what I’m trying to say?”

I paused. “Well…. I t-h-i-n-k so Babe.”

“And you still love me?”

“Of course. I’ll always love you Babe. If it gets out of hand, I’ll say so.”