Testing Theories - Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

"Sorry for biting you. Does it hurt?"

"A bit, but I really don't mind."

She looked at me shyly and blushed a little. Clearly not a problem with her if I got a bit carried away then.

"I thought I was going to scream and it was kind of automatic to stop myself," I admitted. "I'm amazed you didn't, although you did seem to be eating that pillow!" We both laughed.

"I didn't fancy the idea of waking our neighbours with screams of pleasure either! Especially as they would take the piss," she said.

That was right. Nick and James were only next door, and they had probably heard something of our session, if not this morning then last night. We were both quiet, possibly both thinking about that as we gazed at each other when a sudden shout came from the room next door. We both burst into laughter as the words "Aah, James, YES," came clearly through the wall.

When we finally calmed down again I just stared at her. That moment of a different sort of connection made me realise how much I had missed her and how much I needed her.

"What's wrong?" she finally asked, probably unsure of the look on my face.

I kissed her gently. "Absolutely nothing. I was just thinking how glad I was that this happened and making sure I remembered everything about you. I can't lose you again, it's too hard living without you, and now I've had a taste of what I've wanted for so long I don't ever want to go back to that."

She exhaled sharply, and I wondered for a moment if that was a bit too intense and I was scaring her. I tensed up as she started to speak.

"I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

My stare this time was of utter disbelief. My heart pounded and my whole body felt like it was on fire at those simple words. I let my lips and body start my reply as I kissed her with force and passion, and hugged her tight into me. I never wanted to let her go, and from what she said and her reactions to me she wasn't going to complain if I didn't.

I drew back and gazed at her, taking in the love and trust in her eyes and sure it was reflected in mine.

"I love you too."

I never thought I'd say those words and mean them. She was the only one who'd made me want to, and for months it looked like I would never get the chance to prove it. Now, as she smiled at me, lying naked in my arms, all I could think about was that I would tell her that every day for the rest of our lives.

* * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers