Testing Times for Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy went back to pleasuring Emma, continuing to lick her slit up and down, never pausing or stopping at any of the areas that wanted her sole attention. The long slow licks were designed to drive Emma mad. Andy knew they would feel really good but that Emma would already want him to do more, to give more. Emma stared at Andy's reflection, his head just visible at the bottom of each stroke before she saw his eyes, blazing with desire, as he worked his way up to that sensitive rosebud between her firm ass cheeks. He knew Emma wanted his mouth on her clit, or even his tongue buried inside her, but he was taking his time, enjoying the slow build up of her feelings and watching the desire on her face. Emma's hips began to move of their own volition, silently begging for what she wanted, and she almost whimpered in frustration.

At the bottom of a long lingering stroke, Andy chuckled against her pussy, his mouth moving in a smile as he savoured her fast flowing juices coating his lips, his tongue and increasingly his face. Emma began to realise that Andy knew and fully understood what he was doing to her with this torture, and had probably planned it that way, watching her expression as much as he could from his position between her wide-spread thighs. Andy heard Emma sigh, as if she recognised all over again just what it meant when she handed over control. He would do whatever he wanted to her body, and was doing, and there was nothing she could do about it if the game, the sexual arousal was to continue. Deep inside she was loving it, relishing the power that it gave her, the power of relinquishing her pleasure to someone else who actually was getting as much for themselves by giving her so much. Succumbing to it totally, Emma though again how his pleasure was secondary to her own even though he was in control......

Emma soon gave up wriggling her hips, knowing it would do no good. She settled down to endure whatever tortuous pleasure Andy had in mind, knowing this was what she had agreed to. Andy would make her cum eventually, she had no doubt of that...but he would do it in his own time. Andy had been watching, curious to see the flicking of the various emotions, feelings across Emma's soft face, the concentration as she fought to get him to work on her more and the final acceptance that if this were to work she would do as she was told. When her face and her relaxed body told him she was ready to be taken further, Andy resumed his slow insistent licking of her wide open pussy, reaching and teasing her anus at the top of alternate strokes, a place where she had not been touched before.

Emma's thighs began shaking with the need building inside her. Andy continued his long licks for what seemed like an eternity, drinking up her juices, her nectar as she flooded his face time and again. His tongue was deftly spreading out all the wetness that poured out of her cunt, until her entire slit was spread wide, coated, slick and hot. Andy, watching her face and seeing her breathing becoming more ragged, realised she was close to the point of begging him for what she needed. Now was the time to change tactics.

At the apex of one of his long tongue strokes, he paused, his tongue stilled close to the pink, puckered entrance to her rear. Emma's breathing quickened, knowing that Andy was finally going to make her feel something new, something naughty, kinky even and which they had never done before, never really talked about. Andy swirled his tongue gently around her ass, and he was rewarded with an almost unwilling groan as Emma strove to take in the new sensation. For her it was a heady combination – heavenly, so erotic and yet so dirty, kinky. The pressure of Andy's tongue seemed to bring a response from her clit, her hips pushed back as if wanting to feel more, as if wanting him to push harder with his little tongue.

Andy suddenly let go of Emma's taut ass cheeks and pressed his face tightly between them. He kept his tongue moving on her tight flesh but reached along her still fully clothed body to grab her hands from the desk, forcing her breasts down and into the hard desk top. Lifting her hands up and back, he placed them on Emma's ass where his own had recently been. Gripping her hands under his own, Andy forced Emma to hold her own cheeks open, before releasing his hold on her hands once he was comfortable she knew what to do to keep him satisfied.

Almost in a dream Emma held herself open for Andy, no longer feeling ashamed at how far she would go to get and give pleasure from her man, the man that was taking her places she had not thought she would want to go but was now revelling in. She could not believe she was letting, no helping, Andy do this to her, and had no idea that this would be so sexy, so erotic. The sensations Andy's insistent tongue was bringing as it probed, licked, teased at her rear were amazing, sending sharp rockets of fire to her clit, now abandoned by both of them as attention moved to this new erotic area. Though Emma had played lightly around it herself, nobody had ever tongued, penetrated or played with her like this before. The sensation was overwhelming, and Andy watched as Emma let herself enjoy it fully. Even as he tongued her hole, the juices flowing from her pussy almost unstoppable, Andy was keeping his eyes on the reflection of Emma's gorgeous face. She was writhing above him, her face creased in ecstasy as wave after wave of pleasure moved between rear and front of her body.

Andy's hands, now free of holding Emma's ass open, began to explore her wet pussy again. As his tongue continued to swirl and pulse against her pink rosebud, his fingers were massaging and rubbing her pussy lips. Emma was flooded with juices, the slickness of her engorged red labia making it easy to feed three, now four fingers into her wide open cunt. Andy took hold of her pussy lips and spread them open, running a finger up and down over her clit bringing sharp gasps from Emma's mouth. Repeatedly he worked his fingers up and down, moving her copious fluids up towards her ass before sliding a finger inside her tight hole.

Emma yelled as the digit slid so easily inside, lubricated by a mix of Andy's tongue and her own juices. "Nooo... oooh, ....never... aargh....," Emma cried out again as the fullness of her ass and pussy brought her a surprising mini orgasm. Andy pushed her cunt lips tightly closed, rubbing them in circles and creating friction on her now proud clit. The combined sensations of Andy licking around her ass and fingering her were almost too much to take with even the mini rippling of her first orgasm had done nothing to take away the burning, building desire to cum long, loud and hard.

Emma lifted her head up high, staring straight ahead at the windows and mirror, watching Andy work her over-heated sex for their pleasure. She groaned as Andy worked her tortured pussy lips around, sliding them over her clit, occasionally dipping his tongue to drink the free running juices flowing from her. The picture they presented, the thought that someone could even be watching them was almost too much for Emma, the new and naughty things they were doing had aroused her beyond anything she could recall. Taken out of her comfort zone, but the feelings swirling around her clit, her ass with Andy's finger still working in and out, were like nothing she had ever experienced, and she knew she wanted more. She was so close to coming, moaning at regular intervals and her legs were shaking Andy wasn't sure they would continue to hold her up. Her upper body weight was supported solely on breasts, her chest pressed hard down into the desk top and her hands still spreading her ass wide for Andy's pleasure. Emma writhed on Andy's desk, and she was whispering in between her moans, begging Andy to make her come.

His insistent fingers spread her cunt lips apart once again, and she felt his thumbs at either side of her clit. Emma shuddered again, not sure how much more she could handle, but knowing she would take it, this was the way forward for her and Andy and she knew there would always be room now for playing and testing each other's boundaries. Emma wanted his tongue on her clit, but found she also loved his tongue around her ass too much, more than she would have ever thought. Andy's fingers moved lightly on her clit...which throbbed intensely, forcefully, for Emma the pulses seeming to keep time to the swirls of his tongue on her puckered ring.

Andy began moving his thumbs across Emma's clit, stroking the hard nub constantly. He worked on her slowly, sensitively but persistently, alternating his thumbs. First one would stroke down over her sensitive organ, then the other, over and over again. Her clit began throbbing harder under the pads of Andy's thumbs, and with each stroke she seemed to jerk slightly as the pulses of electricity shot through her already aroused body. Emma struggled to hold her ass cheeks wider apart, pushing her hips back even more, thrusting herself against Andy's mouth and fingers as they worked her higher and higher.

Emma felt the orgasm hit her clit first, as one throb melded into another, until it was nothing but a hot point of sensation. It finally exploded against Andy's finger, quivering and shuddering in fast throbs. Emma's yell pierced the room, moaning, shouting, babbling incoherently as the explosions started. Andy groaned against her pussy, enjoying her orgasm as she cried out, no longer trying to be a quiet as possible as the release shattered through her. She bucked and writhed, finally letting go of her ass cheeks and reaching under her to pull frantically at her breasts through her blouse. Emma's eyes were unfocussed, lost in the waves of pleasure moving from her clit to her ass. Andy felt her ass pulsating against his tongue, almost as if opening and closing like a hungry mouth.

Andy finally stopped the ass-rimming after Emma relaxed as the orgasm finally subsided. She stopped the hard tugging of her now sensitive nipples and went back to barely touching them. Andy moved his hands away from her pussy and once again started licking her well used, flooded slit from top to bottom. He was trying to lick up all the wetness that had flooded out of her cunt as she came, and Emma moved her hands down to hold herself open with her hands, shuddering on the desk as the last of the orgasm ebbed away.

Finally Emma slumped down, spent and Andy slid his chair back to admire the view. Emma looked at him in the mirror and smiled, mouthing a silent "thank you". Andy smiled too, his face wet, coated in the sweet nectar that had poured out of her pussy as she came time and again. Emma looked flushed, but had not moved, waiting to be told she could stand up. Andy licked his lips and said, "Emma, you have surpassed yourself, I am so pleased we agreed to this.... and I can see and feel you are too. So, now you may go home, just as you came, your jacket may offer a little modesty."

Emma stood up on wobbly legs and smoothed down the business skirt, suddenly aware that in all of this she hadn't take off a single item of clothing. She also realised Andy hadn't cum either, but the bulge in his trousers was evidence enough that it had aroused him too. She made to stroke his cock through his trousers, but Andy stilled her hand.

"Thank you, but not now... I want to make this day one to remember. So, go home and think about what happens tonight when I come home. If you want me to remain in charge, wear anything you want but it must include your short leather skirt and your black velvet choker. If you think its time to take control, I will know if you are not wearing these things. If that's the case, I put myself in your hands.... and more I hope!

Emma smiled, kissed him fully on the lips, savouring the taste of her pussy juices before she left, wondering which option she would be taking at 6 that evening.

12