Testrun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whimpers into my mouth as I kiss her again. I bend my knees again and reverse the friction along her hungry slit and give myself access to her sensitive neck, which I proceed to kiss and lick hungrily. This gives her good stimulation on her clit and along labia without too much on my swollen cockhead. Using just my shaft to stimulate her, I continue to flex my knees up and down while feasting on her neck and shoulders, as well as planting wet kisses on her mouth. I hold her tight to my body with one hand in the small of her back and run my other hand to the back of her head as I kiss her. Running my fingers into her hair I grasp and pull down gently giving myself access to her throat. I kiss her there a few times, squatting even farther to do so and tickling her ass with my swollen head in the process, before running my tongue up her throat to her chin and dragging myself through her slit again.

While I continue to work her this way she gets hotter and wetter. When I squat low she tries to shift her hips to take me inside only to moan or gasp with frustration when I move away, yet pleasured by the friction.

While I'm not receiving the amount of stimulation this way as she is, the fact remains that I am still very close and need to come soon. I think by now I have her as primed as I am and say into her throat, "Are you gonna cum for me honey?"

"Ohh, yeah! Put it in me?!"She pleads.

"You know I need to taste you baby!" I say into her throat as I begin to kiss my way down.

This time as I bend my knees to kiss lower she times it just right and reaches between us, grasping my cock she shifts her hips and takes me inside. "NOW!" she orders in my ear. I give in to our mutual need and stand straight up, sinking my full length into her and lifting her off her feet in the process. I turn and lean forward, pushing her back into the hard wet tiles, harder than I intended. She wraps her legs around me and gasps. From pain or pleasure I can't tell but I grab her ass with both hands and pump into her. Finally letting myself go. Knowing I'm taking her with me!

We both shout our relief and joy at the same time. Our mutual orgasms explode. The steam and heat of the room blocked out by the steam and heat of our wet bodies writhing together.

We grind together trying to get me, my burning load, as far into her as possible, all the while panting into each other's mouth. Trying to keep breathing and kiss at the same time.

Eventually we start to calm down. Sated. Exhausted. We try to catch our breath, and I fight to keep my now weak legs locked while still leaning us against the wall. I continue to kiss her mouth, neck, her ears and shoulders. Still holding her up by her ass I begin massaging her cheeks, trying to snake a wet finger into her ass.

Soon she can't take anymore and lets her legs down trying to stand. I ease her down the wall gingerly, until her feet touch and she stays on her tip-toes to keep me inside of her as long as possible in an attempt to delay the inevitable.

When I try to lick and bite her neck, her post-coital tickles kick in and she squeals and squirms. My once raging hard-on now plops out of her causing us to groan together. We kiss gently for a while until I ask her, "So, what do you think of the shower?"

"Pretty nice, from what I've seen of it!"

"Yeah, I guess we'll have to do this again sometime so I can show you all the cool functions!"

12