Tethered... Ch. 01

Story Info
The bonds of a dream become the chains of reality.
4.4k words
4.48
43.9k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** Greetings, fellow Literotica fans! This is my very first attempt at erotic literature, so all comments and constructive criticism will be greatly appreciated. I'm developing the storyline as I go, and if there is enough interest in this first chapter, the next one will take flight. This first chapter is unedited, so let me know what you think...I hope you enjoy! ***

Chapter One

A breeze blowing softly across his curled fingers caused them to twitch, and that one small movement sent fiery flames of pain lancing up his arm. His subconscious struggled to free itself from the darkness, but his eyelids felt unnaturally heavy. The harder he fought to wake, the more he moved; the more he moved, the more piercing the pain became. He latched onto that sensation, forcing his fingers to straighten, using the excruciating agony as a pathway to consciousness. He could feel the muscles in his body awakening, one by one, the flames racing up and down what he imagined to be his viciously struggling torso. In reality, he barely moved at all, though internally he was exhausted from his efforts. When at last his eyes finally cracked open, the blinding white light directly in front of him forced him to close them quickly again with a muttered curse.

He waited a moment, turned his gaze slightly to the side, and tried reopening his eyes again. He realized that the bright light was merely a lamp, and after his eyes had adjusted slightly, he was able to look freely about the room he was in. His breath seemed to catch in his throat as he glanced first at himself, then frantically around the room. Immediately, several things became very apparent: He was alone, he was restrained...and he was naked.

Disjointed images flashed through his mind as he tried to reconcile his memories with his current situation. He'd taken his wife out for a quiet dinner late in the evening, dining at a new restaurant she'd previously mentioned wanting to try. They'd shared several amazing pasta dishes, her eyes dancing with delight as she'd tried each new entrée. He remembered going out on the balcony to dance with her under the stars, remembered listening to their special song. He remembered making slow love to her, the curve of her fingers against her cheek and the softness of her dark hair as she'd drifted off to sleep in his arms. He remembered smiling softly to himself, cradling his chin against her shoulder....then....nothing.

Closing his eyes, he clenched his fists, once again using the pain to focus himself. Taking a deep breath, he forced down the panic that was threatening to overwhelm him deep within the recesses of his mind. He slowly opened his eyes, letting them run down the length of his arms to his hands. He discovered the causes of his discomfort...long metal cuffs were fit snugly around his forearms on both sides, and obviously his hands had fallen asleep. They were still there, just refusing to be cooperative. There were similar contraptions rigged around his ankles, and a leather strap firmly placed around the top of each of his thighs. He was effectively immobilized, and that was not necessarily a good thing. He snorted softly to himself...it looked a bit like he'd been trapped in one of those sordid porno flicks his wife was so fond of watching. Wouldn't she just love to see that, her husband all trussed up like a turkey at Thanksgiving? He shook his head slightly, trying to refocus his thoughts. Since he obviously wasn't going anywhere, he tried to get his bearings by surveying the room around him.

Directly in front of him was a long blank wall, perfectly and unusually smooth; it was completely bare of any decoration at all, except for a small panel on the left hand side that had some sort of buttons on it. To his left was a darkened doorway, and though he squinted hard against the light, he couldn't tell whether the door was open or closed. To his right was a long row of cabinets, with what looked like a sink, though it was close enough to the edge of his peripheral vision that he couldn't be sure. There appeared to be multiple items lying on the counter top, but he was unable to see them clearly from the position he was in. Hearing a slight noise from beyond the doorway to his side, he snapped his attention to finding an escape route.

He took another look down at his constraints, flexing each of his limbs in turn trying to discern some weakness that may allow his escape, but it appeared that even his shoulders had those same leather straps holding him tight against the surface he was tethered to. He scowled in frustration as even his incredibly well honed biceps could barely move a fraction of an inch. It seemed that the only freedom he had at all was the ability to move his head from side to side...He froze, even his breath holding in his chest as he heard the noise from beyond the door again.

He heard the door to his side open slowly. He quickly closed his eyes and sagged against his constraints, hoping that whoever was entering was unaware that he had yet awakened. He slowly cracked open his eyelids, giving himself the barest possible glimmer of sight, hoping to remain undetected. His body stiffened imperceptibly as his brain processed what he was seeing. A woman had entered the room with him, carrying a large pitcher of what appeared to be ice water. She moved with an unconscious grace, appearing to flow across the room as her delicate feet carried her to the counter. She set the pitcher beside the sink, gasping softly as a rivulet of cold water fell from her fingers to the satin skin of her hip.

His gaze riveted to her every movement, he was dumfounded by the fact that she was completely naked. The only decoration on her smooth curves was a tribal tattoo that ran the length of her stomach and curled between her breasts. Her long dark hair was curled over her shoulders, hiding the tops of her breasts from view; he could tell by the full curve barely visible beneath them that they were heavy and well rounded. As she turned slowly away from him, he couldn't help but let his eyes continue to trace the tattoo as it curled around both sides of her ribcage, meeting just above the soft swell of her extremely well rounded derrière...He jerked his eyes away from her, suddenly feeling guilty as a school boy caught peeking in the girls' locker room. He had to be dreaming, that was the only explanation. Did women even reach that level of anatomical perfection in the real world? An image of his wife's beautifully honed body flitted through his mind, and he had to admit to himself that as perfect as he'd always assumed she was, even her sensual curves couldn't compare to the vision in front of him. He closed his eyes, trying to resist the urge to gaze again on the stranger's soft beauty.

Keeping his eyes closed, he could barely hear the soft whisper of her movements as she made her way around the room. Concentrating on keeping his breathing deep and even, he hoped that she'd think he was still asleep. He unconsciously held his breath when he heard her move closer to him, and nearly jumped out of his skin when he felt her cool fingers press gently against his upper arm. He forced himself to resume breathing, trying to will his body not to react as her fingertips slowly traced over the front of his shoulder. He could feel the chill bumps beginning to race across his skin as he felt her step a little closer to him, perhaps reassured by his lack of reaction.

His heartbeat kicked up a notch as he felt her other hand press up against his chest, her palm sliding softly down his skin as her thumb and forefinger caught his nipple and tugged gently. He inwardly groaned as he felt his body begin to react to her, his long, limp cock slowly stiffening to life as she ran her fingertips down his rib cage and teased them lightly across the rippling muscles on his lower abdomen. He silently reminded himself that he was married, that he loved his wife, and he was a faithful man. Dutifully calling his wife's smiling face to the front of his mind, he mentally berated himself for being so easily tempted by another woman. His internal voice froze when he felt her lean into him, her soft breath whispering against the flesh of his neck as her nose nuzzled against him, heard her inhale as if she was breathing in his scent. She must have swept her hair back over her shoulders before she did so because he could feel the slightest brush of her breasts against his chest as she leaned closer. He felt the blood rush down his body when her nipples tightened as they grazed his chest, her quick intake of breath signaling him that he was not the only one being affected.

He felt her hands come to rest on his waist, sliding slowly around him until they lay gently on the curve of his hips. He wasn't prepared when she suddenly stepped into him, and was definitely not prepared for his reaction to it. In one quick movement, he felt her soft, heavy breasts press fully into his lower chest, the gentle swell of her stomach trapping his hardening cock against his upper thigh, and her nails digging lightly into his waist. He couldn't stop himself as he quickly sucked in his breath, and his eyes had a mind of their own as they popped open to stare wordlessly down at the petite beauty standing against him. She was easily 6-8 inches shorter than he, her small frame fitting snugly against his taut body, her softness molding to his hard physique. The instant her face raised to his, and he caught his first unobstructed view of her, his breath caught in his chest and all other thoughts were instantly forgotten.

Her finely chiseled features were simply exquisite. Every single detail of her face was beautiful; from the high slender cheek bones which blended flawlessly into a delicate jaw line, from a pert rounded little nose to a smooth soft chin. Her lips were so full, and looked so pouty and soft, that he could feel his hardness throb against her when he thought of what it must feel like to have them pressed against his own. He stifled a small moan when he saw her teeth catch her bottom lip uncertainly, imagining instantly what it would feel like to have them grazing his heated skin, their fullness sliding slowly over the head of his cock...His brow furrowed as his conscience kicked in; he couldn't allow himself to think like that, no matter how tempting it may be. Her incredibly long, dark eyelashes caught his attention as they swept slowly from where they'd been resting against her cheeks, and his mind stilled as he looked into her eyes for the very first time.

At first glance, he thought her eyes to be completely white; they were such a pale, icy green that it was hard to distinguish at first. The darkened emerald rings around her irises gave away their defining color, the frosted shade standing out in stark contrast to her softly tanned skin. Their almond shape gave her an almost ethereal appearance, blending with her other features to create an almost painfully exquisite vision of beauty that took his breath away. Her long lashes swept downward again as she looked to the side, breaking her spell and allowing him to regain his ability to breathe.

His breath left him in a soft whisper, and as it caressed her skin softly, her eyes darted back to his face. He saw them darken instantly with renewed desire, and felt her take a deep breath. He automatically felt his body tighten as her breasts pressed seductively against his chest, and felt her right hand slide up his ribs and over his shoulder as her left leg started sliding up his thigh. He felt her arm and her leg both flex, and suddenly, she was lifting herself slowly and sensually up his body. He realized that there must be something for her to brace herself against on the backstop he was secured to, but that thought quickly fell away as her breasts rubbed languorously against his chest. He did groan out loud when the soft skin of her stomach began to slowly slide against his thickened rod, the sweet friction forcing his softening cock to harden so quickly and completely that it physically hurt him. It was an exquisite pain though, and quickly transformed to a mind numbing pleasure as she reached up with her other hand for a hand hold beside his head. Never had his skin been so sensitive, his dick so overwhelmingly hard, especially with so little preparation; he simply had to be dreaming because nothing in real life could possibly make him that hot, that fast.

Her eyes never left his own as she raised her other foot, tracing it up his calf as she pulled herself up his body, arching herself into him to assure he felt every inch of her smooth skin pressing against him. His heart was pounding in his chest when she finally stopped the slow tortuous movement, her luscious lips a mere hairsbreadth from his own. Her gaze pinned him, the blatant heat he could sense in their depths making his cock throb painfully as it slipped between her raised legs, fighting for freedom. He sucked his breath in hard when she raised herself on her tip toes, spread her knees slowly, and pressed them to either side of his waist. He could feel her wet heat pressing against his stomach, and his muscles flexed against his bonds dangerously as he fought with the need to thrust his achingly hard cock between her thighs. His bonds didn't budge, however, and his eyes smoldered dangerously as his raw sexual need escalated.

His mind and conscience now fully at the mercy of his yearning body, his lust filled eyes scanned her face. Slowly, his lips parted, and he brazenly ran the tip of his tongue over her full bottom lip, feeling her body shudder deliciously against him. Before he could even register her response, she moaned and sucked his tongue into her mouth, finally locking those pouty lips against his. Liquid fire raced down his body as pure need slammed into him hard. He could feel the curve of her buttocks dancing teasingly just above the tip of his aching cock, her nipples hard and rubbing against his chest. Without breaking their kiss, she lowered her foot to the next step down, and slid her thighs together, trapping his cock between them. His cock felt as if it was going to burst on the spot as he felt her hot pussy lips contact the top of his shaft as her silken thighs gently pressed against him. She sucked the thick groan from his lips as she pressed her sweet heat against him, and his hips tried unsuccessfully to buck against her as he felt her juices begin to coat his pulsing rod.

He growled against her lips as he flexed against his bonds again, despising the feeling of helplessness, although strangely turned on by it too. In the back of his mind, there was a plaguing sense of doubt and guilt that he shouldn't be enjoying this, but he ruthlessly drowned them out with images of thrusting himself deep inside her...he pictured her writhing underneath him, her breathy sighs turning into uncontrolled screams of ecstasy as he mounted her over and over again. Those images were torn from him as she gently nipped at his bottom lip, all else forgotten as he felt her thighs tense around his hard length. Slowly, she pulled her hips away from him, and he moaned into her mouth as her wet pussy lips slid all the way down the length of his rock hard cock. Her breasts fell away from his chest, and he had to lean his head as far forward as the bonds would allow keeping her lips locked with his. He scowled as she pulled away from him, her gaze locking to his as she licked her lips softly.

She kept his gaze pinned with her own as she arched her back, her breasts pressing against his chest again. His breath exploded out of his chest as she thrust her hips back toward him, the head of his cock pressing between her pussy lips and her hot juices flowing rapidly down around him. She flexed her hips again and again, sliding her wetness back and forth over his length, taking care not to let him enter her. He could feel his cock throbbing madly, trapped there between her thighs, and longed to slam it deep inside her. She started humping him harder, her hips pounding into his, her hot pussy sliding over his cock so fast it felt like one solid cocoon of moist warmth. He could feel his balls start to tighten, and instinctively held his breath as he felt his release begin to build.

He almost screamed in frustration when he felt her begin to slow her movements, finally coming to a complete stop against him. Her eyes were wild with passion, and her breathing was ragged as she raised herself back up and kissed him hard. He sucked her tongue into his mouth, swallowing her moan as he attacked her lips. She pulled away from him and climbed up another step higher, and for the first time, pressed her breasts against his face. He swiftly sucked one of her hard nipples into his mouth, and she instantly arched her back, pressing herself more firmly against him as she rocked her hips against his chest. He could feel her heat radiating off of her as he not-so-gently nipped at her breast, catching her nipple and pinching it hard between his teeth. She tangled her fingers in his hair, pushing his mouth harder against her breast as she writhed against him.

Pulling herself away from his lips, she raised herself up just enough to slide one of her legs over his shoulder...his lips and teeth and tongue strained to reach her, longing to taste her against his lips. With one hand still tangled in his hair, she angled his head toward her as she arched her hips and pressed her aching pussy against his mouth. Instantly, her hips started bucking as his teeth nipped at her lips, and she yelped out loud. That was quickly followed by a long, low moan as his tongue plowed boldly through her folds, her sweet taste as intoxicating to him as the scent of her arousal. He growled against her as she rocked her hips against his mouth, his tongue quickly searching for and finding her clit. His cock throbbed unbearably as he flicked his tongue over her hard bud, her moans increasing in pitch as he found her rhythm.

After a few short moments, he was fairly certain she was getting ready to cum on his lips, and he was desperate to taste it. Suddenly, without warning, she pulled herself away from his lips, and crawled quickly down his body, only allowing her pussy to linger near his cock for a second before she stepped away from him. He almost came all over her hip when she reached a soft hand out and cupped his balls gently, his cock jumping for her attention as his thighs strained against the leather straps holding him in place. She fastened her gaze on his own, holding it as she bent at the waist and ran her tongue slowly around the head of his shaft. His eyes rolled back in his head as her thick lips wrapped around the head of his cock, and her hot mouth started sliding at an agonizingly slow pace down his length.

He almost came unglued when he felt his cock reach the back of her throat, and just keep going. He knew he had an unusually long rod; he'd never found a woman that could swallow his entire length before. When she swallowed around him reflexively, the muscles of her throat massaged his length, and he gritted his teeth with the effort not to blow his load instantly. She started moving her head up and down, developing a steady rhythm and bumping her lips all the way down at the base of his cock, making him need to cum so badly that his rigid length pulsed hard. A deep guttural groan started deep in his throat and he felt his balls begin to tighten again as she shoved his cock over and over deep down her throat, her nails digging into his thighs as she placed her hands against him to help keep her balance.

Just as his length began to thicken and swell in her mouth, and he threw his head back to relish the feel of his cum exploding down her throat, he felt her slide her mouth off of him with an audible pop. He snapped his eyes back to her, just in time to see her run over to the counter top and fumble across the surface, searching for something with her left hand. She obviously found what she was looking for, because she came quickly back across the room with her hand held behind her, and leaned her back against the smooth wall directly in front of him. She pulled a long dildo out from behind her back, and raising one of her knees high in the air leaned over and slowly inserted the toy inside her hot pussy. She moaned, and he found his eyes riveted to her as she began fucking herself with long deep strokes, reaching up with her other hand to twist frantically on her own nipple. His cock strained, pre-cum leaking from the tip as his whole body screamed for the sexual release that was being denied him as he watched the dildo slamming into her, harder and faster with every stroke.

12