Tethered... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was moaning with almost every thrust now, her other hand sliding down her smooth stomach, her fingers slipping quickly through her slick folds. Her entire body arched away from the wall when she grazed the sensitive bundle of nerves hidden there. Her shoulders fell back against the wall as she let her fingers dance at a frantic pace around her clit, her eyelids growing heavier as her orgasm crept closer. Her teeth teased her bottom lip, her gaze keeping his locked to her body as it glistened under the lights with a fine sheen of sweat. Increasing the speed of her movements, her ass began audibly slapping the wall as she bucked her hips and slid the appendage even deeper into her with every plunge.

Every muscle in his body was straining to the breaking point as he struggled to get out of his bonds, aching to replace the temptress's toy cock with his own. His turgid length pulsed and danced, pre-cum dripping from the tip to the floor as he watched the sordid scene in front of him. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't free himself from the uncompromising bands holding him, and he scowled darkly as he looked at the wonton display. Her moans quickened, her unbelievable soft lips parted as she began panting softly from her exertions.

His cock surged hard as he shot his eyes back to her face, and saw the unmistakable signs that she was getting close. Her lids were so heavy; she could barely keep her eyes open as her fingers became a blur as she increased their speed. Suddenly, she slammed the toy deep inside herself and held it there as she bucked her hips forward rapidly. Sliding her tightening pussy rapidly back and forth on the hard length, she issued one long throaty moan as her entire body went rigid. Her hips bucked hard, and her body spasmed uncontrollably as waves of ecstasy pulsed through her, her eyelashes finally falling against her cheeks. For several long heartbeats, her moan continued as her movements began to gentle, and her exhausted body finally sagged wearily against the wall.

Her eyes eventually opened again, and with a satisfied whimper, she pushed her well sated body away from the wall. She walked slowly toward him, the sway of her hips mesmerizing him, the play of her fingers ensnaring his gaze as they trailed up over her hips and under her breasts. She stopped just in front of him, swaying gently back and forth as she held her breasts tenderly, her thumbs barely grazing her nipples. She was just close enough to him that the tip of his straining cock could barely touch her smooth stomach, and her swaying motion was driving him insane. A small smile danced across her lips as she slowly squatted down in front of him, her pouting lips a hairbreadth from his cockhead. She slowly extended her tongue, and tilting her head slightly, ran it all the way up the base of his cock. His rod pulsed hard, and he tried to buck his hips to get that one single touch from her that would send his cum shooting all over her beautiful face.

She smiled impishly up at him. Opening her mouth and directing a cool breath across the wet trail her tongue had left, she rose gracefully to her feet. "Sweet dreams," she whispered, as she slowly turned on her heel and began walking away. She stopped at the door and placing one hand on its frame, turned and looked back over her shoulder at him. "If I were you, I would probably try to calm down and take advantage of the opportunity to rest." Her melodious voice washed over him, a beautiful siren's song to soothe him as her almond eyes sparkled at his disbelieving stare. "Tomorrow is going to be a very, very long day." With that, she turned out the lights and the door closed softly behind her, leaving him alone in the darkness with his guilty thoughts and a helplessly aching cock.

To be continued...

12