Tethered... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her body jerked in the throes of her pleasure, she forgot to keep her lips pressed together. Her eyes flashed open as she felt the head of his cock slide quickly between her lips, stretching her mouth wide to accommodate his girth. In one smooth thrust, his cock speared against the back of her throat, his slight musky scent enveloping her senses as he held himself still while she tried to twist her face away from him. Disgust lanced through the hazy cloud of pleasure pulsing through her, as she struggled to draw a breath. He withdrew slightly, sliding his thick shaft slowly out of her mouth and giving her the chance to suck in a breath, allowing her to really taste him as he locked his strong hands on the sides of her face, before pushing back in between her lips. She struggled as much as she could; trying to pull her head away from him; all she succeeded in doing was giving him more room to maneuver, as he began to steadily thrust his hips toward her. She could feel her face burning in shame, hot tears tracing a path down her cheeks and lips. She could taste them, the saltiness clinging to his hard shaft as he forced it further and further into her mouth.

She had never had a cock in her mouth before; she'd always thought it was beyond disgusting, so she hadn't even entertained the idea, much less what to do with it once it was there. She wasn't prepared for how extremely hard it was to breathe with his shaft filling her mouth, his mushroom head bumping her tonsils and making her nauseous. A few times, he pushed a little too hard, and she felt her whole body convulse as she gagged around him; he'd pull back, teasing the head of his cock across the tip of her tongue before pushing it back in again. She felt him tense, and one of his hands moved around to the back of her head.

Looking up at his face, she saw his jaw clench in concentration, and felt the head of his cock nudge the back of her throat again. She gagged around him, but was caught completely off guard by the thrill that shot through her body at the motion. Her eyes focused on his face, she waited for him to pull out as he had been, but he kept pushing against her in one slow, agonizing motion. Fear began dancing around her again, as she realized suddenly that even though he'd been forcing himself between her lips, he had been very patient with her...and she could tell his patience was reaching an end.

She gagged again, and started to panic as her air was cut off, her eyes getting frantic as she searched his face. He started thrusting his hips harder against her, bumping against her tonsils until she suddenly swallowed out of reflex, and the head of his cock popped into her throat cavity. With one more thrust, he buried his length to the hilt; she started struggling anew, as she felt his balls come to rest on her chin, completely speared on his hardness. She felt his hand holding the back of her head firmly as his deep voice vibrated through her.

He murmured words of encouragement to her, telling her to relax, petting the side of her face with his free hand. He pushed a little further against her, and she could feel him bending down, feel his long fingers massaging her throat where his rock-hard length was lodged. He gently pulled his hips back, pulling his massive member from her throat and all the way out to her lips, before pressing against her again. This time, without even thinking about fighting, she swallowed him down, feeling the head of his cock slide smoothly down her throat. He set up a very slow and steady rhythm, repeating this motion for several strokes.

Amazingly, having his hard length forcing its entry seemed to satisfy some unknown need as her body was pulsating, her pussy begging for the same violation her mouth was receiving. She could feel her juices begin to gather, desire flooding through her core, and on a hunch, she tried to swallow around him as he rocked against her. She was rewarded with a low moan from him, and couldn't deny rush of heat that flooded her pussy at the sound. She tried to will her body not to respond, but at this point, it was a lost cause...her body wouldn't listen to her anyway. His shaft was like silk encased steel as it slid relentlessly between her swollen lips, and every thrust into her mouth felt like a thrust into her aching core. When he pulled away from her the next time, she surprised him by forcibly sucking the head of his cock back in her mouth, and bobbing her head down on him, taking him all the way to the balls again.

She moaned around him as he changed his stance and started thrusting his hips quickly against her face in long, deep strokes. She squealed around the head of his rod as he flipped the vibrator back on and its tireless ministrations again assaulted her pussy lips. Her clit was so hard that it almost hurt as she humped against the vibe, and she welcomed the pain. He slid both hands around the back of her head and started forcefully fucking her face, wrapping his hands in her long auburn hair for better purchase. Her moans, interspersed with loud gagging sounds as his balls slapped off of her chin, seemed to drive him closer and closer to the edge, and he pushed another button on the remote, speeding up its vibrations.

She could feel his shaft thickening in her mouth as her pussy got hotter and hotter, could feel the contractions starting deep within her. As she ground her pussy against the vibrator, the dam burst inside her, and she screamed around his steel rod. He gripped her head and thrust into her hard one last time, cutting off her voice as he shoved his thick length down her throat to the hilt. The muscles in her throat convulsed wildly around him as she gagged around the intruder. Thick ropes of cum exploded from the end of his cock, threatening to choke her with its volume, as it gushed straight to her stomach. He pulsed inside a couple of times, and then pulled his cock from her mouth. Gripping his shaft with his hand, he quickly jacked it at the base, delivering shot after shot of thick, gooey cum onto her tongue and her swollen lips. Each jet of his hot cum that touched her set off another explosion inside her, and she finally passed out from the intensity of her orgasm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He had never, in his entire life, felt so torn.

He'd been gripped by a rage more encompassing than anything he'd ever experienced as he watched his beautiful, innocent wife being molested. His heart had ached with the need to rescue her, hold her, pet her and tell her everything was going to be all right. His very soul seemed to be split asunder while he listened to her plea with her captor, heard her gasps and screams as her flesh was abused and manipulated without her consent. Then, slowly, his feelings started to change. He watched the man behind the glass do things to his wife that he'd only fantasized about doing. He felt his temperature escalate as the stranger forced his wife to an involuntary orgasm. As he watched her juices flood from between her thighs, he felt his own cock throb impossibly hard when the man in the glass room forced his manhood between his wife's lips.

He wasn't prepared for the flood of resentment that rushed through him when he watched his wife cum. The logical part of his mind was arguing with his heart, arguing that he shouldn't be feeling so badly for her, since she was obviously enjoying herself. While his heart was putting up a good defense, he couldn't help the scowl that crossed his features as he felt his aching balls throb; they reminded him that he'd been kept in a state of aggravated sexual arousal for a very long time, with no obvious release in sight. He felt a wave of jealousy pummel him as he watched the stranger prepare to fuck his sweet wife's face.

A moan ripped from his throat as a thick set of lips and sweet warmth enveloped the head of his own cock, and his gaze dropped to the beautiful pair of ice green eyes staring up at him. His head fell back against the support he was lashed to as a jolt of unwanted lust slammed him right in the gut. The myriad of emotions that had been traumatizing his mind was quickly overwhelmed by the unwilling desire that spiraled through him. His breath expelled in a ragged hiss as Elle slowly slid her lips off of him, wrapping her slender fingers around his still rod as she looked up at his face. Her tongue mesmerized him as she slowly licked the tip of his hardness, deftly flicking off the drop of pre-cum which had already formed there.

"You really shouldn't be so angry, Ash..." Elle murmured, her thick lips whispering against his enflamed skin. "Your wife has no control over what he's forcing her to feel." She scooted closer to him, her heavy breasts pressing against his taut thighs. He strained to hear her voice, its soft cadence washing over him like a balm. "She's so innocent, and he's never been able to resist that. It's like a siren's song... it brings out the beast in him." Her fingers tightened around him as she spoke, fisting his hard length. Elle's eyes darkened with emotion as she whispered "Don't worry though, she won't be so innocent anymore when he's finished with her. Honestly, won't you be so much happier after he teaches her to do this?" Her gaze locked to his; she stopped speaking as she slid her mouth over him with excruciating slowness. Ash's eyes widened as he felt the head of his cock bump against her tonsils. The growl that issued from him as she swallowed around him, allowing his hard length to slide right down into her tight throat, was positively primal.

His gaze broke away from her when he heard his wife's strangled moans penetrate through the haze in his mind. His eyes darting back to the screens in front of him, he felt his heart pound as he watched the man forcing his long rod down her throat. From the way the camera was angled, he could actually see the head of the man's cock as it snaked down its path, the muscles in his wife's beautiful neck convulsing around it as she gagged. Glancing back and forth from his wife to the wicked woman in front of him was sending him into sensory overload. As Elle began to bob her head up and down, he could feel his balls begin to tighten. He could hear his wife's muted sounds in the background; hear the strange man's voice as he instructed her. He moaned as Elle instinctively followed those same instructions, and began sucking him in earnest.

Her mouth slammed against his pelvis harder and faster, her throat massaging his entire length as it constricted around him. She was gagging herself on his cock, and he expected her to pull away as his length began to swell, his orgasm creeping ever closer. He realized, with a sort of guilty horror that this time she wasn't going to stop, and tried to stem the flow of exquisite pleasure surging through him. It was too late. His eyes rapidly scanning over the camera images of Zhanna's body, he watched her nether lips quiver and shake as she suddenly clenched, and her juices began shooting from her tight channel as she climaxed. His eyes drew to her face as he heard the man start groaning; he watched as the man pulled his cock from her mouth and started shooting his thick cum all over her face.

It was simply too much stimulation for his mind to force his body to ignore. As Elle slid her mouth back over him one last time, her fingers cupped his balls gently and squeezed. The surge of cum through his cock forced a deep roar from him and his chest felt as if it was going to burst. His thick cum literally exploded from the end of his cock, splashing against the back of Elle's throat as she dutifully swallowed him down. She pulled away from him, forcefully pumping the base of his dick, as spurt after spurt of his seed pulsed out of him, splattering her alabaster skin. Waves of pleasure assaulted his senses as his cock continued to pulse, long after his reservoir of cum was depleted; his orgasm wracked his entire body until he felt completely drained. The last image he was able to focus on before the darkness overcame him was Elle moaning gently as she wiped cum from one of her tightened nipples and licked it slowly from her fingers.

Elle rose from her knees in one fluid, graceful movement as she turned to face the glass wall. She could feel Sarge's eyes on her, the heat of his gaze searing her even from this distance. She watched as his eyes slowly traced up her body from her toes all the way up to her waist. She saw his eyes darken when his gaze took in her messy state, watching as Ash's cum ran in lazy rivulets down her smooth skin. She felt it dripping off of her pert nipples and her chin...felt it running down the side of her face, her neck, her stomach. Her gaze was riveted to him as he stalked toward her, slowly approaching one of the cameras. She felt her heart sink a little as she realized he'd never given her the signal to allow Ash to orgasm.

His voice was like a caress over her skin as he spoke to her, and she shivered in response to the possessiveness and authority in his tone. She could feel her body tremble in anticipation of the punishment she was being threatened with. Her heartbeat accelerated rapidly at the promise of feeling his hands on her, his mouth, his cock. She was so hot, her pussy so wet already after what she'd just put Ash through, she didn't offer one word of argument when Sarge instructed her to come to him; she didn't care what her punishment would be as long as he would put out the fire inside of her. She didn't even spare a glance for the prone man in the center of the room as she turned away. Her pulse quickened as she walked toward the door, her hungry body hastening her step as she practically ran down the hall, heeding her master's summons...

To be continued...

I hope you've enjoyed the latest excursion into the shadows of my mind. I'm currently looking for an editor/proof-reader, so please let me know if you'd be interested in helping me out. I'm always interested in hearing your feedback, or suggestions for future scenes. I'm especially interested in hearing from any of you that currently enjoy a sub/dom relationship...let me know if my stories reach you, arouse you. You can reach me via the CONTACT tab on my profile

12