Tetra Arms, The Desert Monstergirls

Story Info
Remember Tetra Arms from prototype Monstergirl Encyclopedia?
6.2k words
4.6
9.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The caravan crawled ever so slowly throughout the burning Yithrab desert. Camels were the logical choice of the merchants, as the burning sun and the dry road made horses impractical. Even so, the merchants had covered even the camels with extra sheets to avoid the murderous glare of the sun.

Still the journey was worth it. The Oasis city of Madinat-al-Qalb, or just, Qalb sold myrrh and colored glass, produced from the endless desert's strange sand that was infused with magical qualities and yielded incredible products. In exchange it took steelware, silver and tools containing wood. Ages ago, the desert nomad-turned-city dwellers of Yithrabis also had bought and sold slaves until the trade proved itself to be far too dangerous and painful ever since the desert-dwelling mamono preyed upon the manfolk enough to make the city of Qalb eventually female-dominated. Now the new rulers were content at trading and crafts.

The Tuscan merchant Giacomo's heart lifted as he eventually saw the golden domes of the city. That meant no robberies or kidnappings that he feared.

The desert had tribes of Girtablilu, scorpion-girls and Tetra, horned humanoid women with four arms and a martial tradition. Luckily each races had their own males and kept to themselves, until the new Monster Lord's emergence stopped male births altogether.

The unscrupulous trader or slaver often just lugged young boys that they promptly left tied up or offered to mamonos in exchange for safe passage. Sometimes the mamonos robbed the caravan and took everything anyway.

In a lush or easier world, such mamono girls would be considered a source of joy; here it was fear.

Giacomo's caravan, a hundred camels loaded with tools and utensils made a huge profit in return for the exotic goods they took.

"It won't hurt to rest a day, sayidi " Tariq, the Bedouin guide told him. "The mahluqat women are hungry. I picked up their spoor following ours when I had to retrieve my camel's good luck charm that fell off." He held a aquamarine necklace, it's ribbon freshly repaired now. Turquoise was the lucky charm of the eastern folk of Wu-Sun, born of wolves and ravens, considering monstergirls have werewolves and raven tengu, not a far fetched theory.

Giacomo nodded. His men simply plopped down on the caravanserai, some sitting down for some coffee at the nearby tavern.

They did not notice the several cloaked mamono girls under disguise following them.

A group of desert monsterwomen, some Tetra-women and Scorpion-girls, watched them. Cute, beautiful women with monster-features stalked them, and wanted men.

No one would pay the mamono any heed unless they made themselves clear. The girtablilu, humanoid save for a stinger, chitinous limbs and a sharp attitude, kept their tails tucked in their cloaks; and the Tetras kept the second pair of arms on their hips.

Tetra-women were horned monsterwomen that predated humans in the desert. They were tan, toned, muscular, and beautiful, horned, and having four powerful arms.

And they liked human boys ever since males died out.

"How about this one , sister?" One of them poked the other. "Looks handsome, and not too aggressive." The older one with a small circlet, chuckled.

"I sense that he is...well..." She held her index finger and thumb making a "too small" measure, eliciting a laugh from the others.

"Oh. This one serving the others. Look." The seeress amongst them pointed. "Mild-mannered, young and...I smell his fertility. Look at him, he seems to be the merchant's servant or something." They watched the boy run to and fro , bringing the drinks to the older men." He flinched as one of the older, dirtier men pinched his bottom and made a lewd joke.

The monstergirls frowned. Men should be in their beds or making more humans with human women, not sexually harassing younger boys.

"Aww...that one. He deserves better than this." They all giggled. The seeress, Zenobia grew serious. "I could use that one for my daughter. She is 16."

"Hey, we didn't come here just for your matchmaking, Zenobia. Let's mark some more."

"That one. Middle aged, poor but fertile. Bet he is a penniless guard. We can share him." That brought a communal laughter.

"We kidnap now, or wait for the caravan to move?" One of the Tetras questioned, playing with her daggers on her belt.

Zenobia sneered."I say tonight. We split, sneak and seduce if needed, and rob the men. You scorpions can keep the older ones and whatever money you can make off with. I need a young boy and some men."

Akreb, the leader of the scorpion-girls asked: "Why not outside? That way we can be as liberal as possible and take everything." Zenobia glared at her.

"Same reason you don't eat the goose that lays golden eggs.They can recoup their losses here easily. Outside it means the caravan might die. Dead merchants don't pass trade routes, or next party comes with armed men. Just keep our horses ready so we can ride out with the men."

Akreb was a lovely woman even though her lower half was a scorpion: but she was dense.

"Everyone, put your masks on when we start. Last time I fought one of their guardwomen, she jabbed a poisoned dagger up my ass. It took months to recover."

The monstergirls stirred, slowly starting to move.

"Split up, and mark your prey carefully. Let's be off in warm beds with them when the day breaks."

So, the exotic looking mamono girls grinned, made their plans, and melted inside the crowd as simple travelers at the coffee house, except Girtablilu, who simply buried themselves nude amonst the dunes.

**

"Mateo! Bring me some wine! Tell the bartender to put on my tab!" One of the drunken caravan guards bellowed amongst the celebrating and drinking crowd.

"Mateoooo!" After a failed response, he simply plopped on the pillows he was sitting on. "Fucking useless..."

The human boy had run to and fro and finally was exhausted. He ordered some of the strong smelling coffee to himself, and separated himself from the caravan he worked with. It was better than starving in an orphanage, but the demands they put was unpleasant.

The cool air outside, and the small fountain did good to calm down his ears and head as he sipped the strong drink, sat in front of the stone fountain and sighed contentedly. Soft footsteps behind him slowed and stopped , as a somewhat feminine voice questioned. Turning his head only revealed a cloaked feminine figure, a...woman.

"Tired?"

He nodded.

"They make you work hard?"

"Yes. Who are you?" The boy looked curiously at the cloaked figure. It revealed nothing.

"Just a local." The unisex voice droned. It was technically correct, her tribe lived here for aeons. "Are they your family?"

The boy looked ragged, sad, and cute to Zenobia's eyes.

"Nah, I'm an orphan bought from an orphanage. Since no one takes care of us, the merchant thought it'd be good to "adopt to take care" and "teach a trade"... buying kids." Mateo spitefully opened himself.

"Sad. So you have nowhere to turn to, lonely, and completely unattached."The tall woman laid a hand on the boy's shoulder, making him flinch with embarrassment.

Mateo grumbled. "Have you come to bully me like the others?" and swatted her hand away angrily.

The figure he talked to chuckled, and suddenly looked very wicked, a beautiful feminine face flashing sharp teeth in a grin.. "No. You are exactly what I need." As four hands descended on the curious boy's face, he couldn't even scream before one hand clamped on his mouth. She had horns and four arms...monstergirl!

"MMPH." Was all he could say before being dragged off thrashing.

Amongst the shouting and celebrating, no one noticed the figure carrying the struggling boy and dashing to the stables.

"Stop struggling!" The Tetra growled, finally resorting to pointing a knife at the boy's throat. "Or else..." Sniffling, the boy quietened. Two hands quickly worked to tie the boy's hands behind his back, then quickly gagging him with a soft silk scarf. "Shhh..." The strange woman tried to quiet the boy, as another pair of Tetra's hands softly put him in front of her horse, and then she herself got on. Both riding the horse, and holding the scared lad tight was no match for a four armed mamono.

"I used my most expensive fabrics to tie you up. You should at least feel comfy~" The horned woman mumbled as they left the city in a slow trot. When the boy started to wriggle again in her hands, she slapped him on the back. "Hey, shut up." When the boy looked at him horrified with teary eyes, eventually the Tetra sighed and relented, matching his gaze with one pitying of her own. "Let's just say you are going places. And you will like "the places". Now quiet down." She blew him a kiss, pretending not to notice the boy's blush and hard breathing.

As the ride went on and they left the city's sight, the Tetra thought of relaxing the boy's silk bonds. "Now I will untie you. Will you quiet down?" Chuckling at his teary nod, she slowly untied his wrists, and rubbed his hands herself in a slow, sensual rub. Her other pair of hands gently untied his gag, and rearranged his clothes, patting him down. "There. Feeling better?"

He gasped in panic. "What do you want? The caravan boss won't pay to get me back!" The mamono laughed, and looked down on him in amusement.

"I got you, that's all I need." To emphasize her point, she leant down, and the boy shuddered as she bent and kissed the back of his neck, as hot , itchy feeling of lips brushed his neck, as well as a wet tongue.

"W-what's going to happen to me?" The pitiful look in the boy's eyes made the Tetra laugh again.

"I'm taking you to my people." The monsterwoman nonchalantly explained.

"B-but why?" Was the lad's response. His breathing grew harder as a pair of hands softly slid inside his chest, exploring the fresh-out-of puberty, adult skin, fingertips tracing every youthful curve the young man had. He gasped loudly as the hands went further down, slowly parting his flimsy breeches, and sliding inside the brush softly around his pubis. He yelped as a vice-hard hand grasped the shaft his boyhood and gave a squeeze.

"My my, you ARE a virile specimen." The dominating figure above him chuckled. "I am taking you to serve my tribe dear. And the work conditions will be...let's say...far better than drunk, ugly men pinching your boy ass when you fetch them their wine or clean their horses."

His face, first flushed with lust, turned pale. "How did you know?" Her laughter was sweet like sherbet.

"We stalk, and watch men who go in the city, and take our pick at night. And since we have no men of our own..." Zenobia smiled at him sweetly, holding him with two arms as she guided the horse.

"Ah." He gave a dejected sigh. "So I am going to be a mamono slave." The Tetra nodded. "Yup. But I am sure you WILL like it. I have a daughter and I kidnapped you for her. Now listen..."

As they rode, the mamono raider explained the boy his duties and fate...

"...so mostly you won't be worrying about much since you'll busy knocking up my daughter and the rest of the tribe~" The Tetra chuckled. "Buuuut when you prove yourself to be trustworthy... who knows." Her breath was awfully close to his ear. "Isn't that a better life than before?"

"I don't know..." The boy mumbled. He was small, approximately nineteen summers to the Tetra beast-woman's eyes. "I heard..."

"No, you'll just be like a husband to her. Nothing of morbid sort." She answered. "As for your future..."

"...you'll find out." She winked, pointing out other dark figures moving out in the darkness. "See, these are our neighbors, also snatching up boys from the city at night; boys like you." Hugging the young man tighter, Zenobia chuckled. "We snatch you little morsels to live with us. Looks like my scorpion neighbors got some men as well. I'm glad I met you, dear. You deserve better than fucking scorpion girls~"

Curious, the boy asked: "W-what kind of people are they? Insects?"

"No, not at all. Like natives of this land including a nasty scorpion tail." The boy shivered. "I am afraid of bugs and poisons."

The Tetra woman chuckled: "Their poison doesn't kill. But it keeps your manhood hard for days. And that, I heard, not even men can endure it without going crazy a bit."

Hugging the boy close, she kicked the horse into a gallop. "I smell dinner. Let's talk about your future with my daughter over some fresh food."

The "tribe" lived in a depression of sand hiding small, adobe houses. From a distance, it looked like the sand was formed as a wave. In reality, it was a well hidden village where, strong, horned, four armed women (and the very rare male, since they went nearly extinct) lived a quiet, hard but close-knit life.

The young boy was put down a bit roughly to the sand as his monstergirl captor herself jumped down and shook hands with some of the mamono women coming to greet him. He instantly wanted to shrink when the aggressive and lustful gazes were turned on him and hands tried to pinch his cheeks, pat his body and do things best not repeated in polite company.

"You caught yourself quite the morsel, Zenobia." One of the younger mamono women grinned and winked. "Is he for leasing?"

"In your dreams, Hana." Zenobia chuckled as she put down her backpack."Maaybe when my daughter permits."

"Ohhh... shopping boys for your daughter!" Hana cackled. "Little Farah is fortunate indeed. In my days you had to kidnap your own groom!"

Zenobia gave a crooked smile."You know the new ways sister. New Monster Lord demands it. I picked a lost orphan who was treated like a slave by horny men. We won't take people who matter to others."

"As you say." Hana nodded stiffly.

She still remembered the days when humans were completely treated like slaves and sometimes, food. Then a warrior man named Saladin (a name feared by mamono as he would never be seduced, not even by magic or mamono drugs) and his wife Hurriyah, who had used the wind and the sand to create storms of diamond-hard blades, had nearly wiped out every last mamono from Yathrib.

Some of the darker mamono who used humans as slaves and food were completely exterminated, when Saladin's army of "Jyhad", holy war, had stormed Qalb and tore apart the entire species' called Aluqah, desert vampire-women, to the last mamono, slaughtered them to the last.

The skulls and fangs of Aluqah adorned the palace steps even today, an entire courtyard built from crushed bones, grizzly trophies of war, and a dark reminder to mamono that once pushed, how much of a violent state humanity could explode into.

Add to that the new Monster Lord deciding to change the world with lust and love, and the extinction of male monsterfolk, the surviving mamono population of Yathrib had earned a grudging respect, and need for humans.

The desert dwelling mamono adapted by only buying slaves legitimately from the occasional marketplace, or kidnapping males who would not be missed. The former was harder now since Sultan Rashid started phasing out slavery, and the latter rarely gave good seed and husbands. After all, the mamono were beings with emotions and souls. It wouldn't do to keep an evil, misogynist male who would engage in domestic abuse or a terrified boy who would be missed by his family.

So, Zenobia had spied the boy as an ideal husband for her growing daughter.

A small Tetra girl, with stubby horns and the appearance of a young girl slowly approached Zenobia.

"My little Farah!" Zenobia hugged and embraced her affectionately, then pointed to Mateo. "Come here lad, meet my Farah." She leaned close to him. "Make her cry and I send you back...as a eunuch." She smiled innocently and pointed to her very sharp looking tulwar at her belt.

Farah was beautiful. Even though she was a strange monstergirl with four strong arms, she just was. A face delightfully set in symmetry, topped with a kohl make-up and veil across her nose to keep the sun away from her eyes despite her copper-dark skin, she was dressed in a silk top, a shalwar and her ankles were adorned with gold bangles. Her reddish-brown hair was tied in a topknot, and her tiny nose was adorned with a shiny gold piercing. Mateo gasped. "She is lovely"

Zenobia giggled and patted his head. "I knew you'd like her."

"Boy, this is Farah, Farah, this is...umm..."

"Mateo, ma'am." The boy answered. Even though she had kidnapped him, it seemed for a good reason, and his fear and humiliation had been replaced by a curious submission.

"Mateo! Yes, I just got the husband you needed, my Far-"

"Mooommm..."Farah covered her face with her hands in shame. "Not so loud!"

Zenobia just laughed. "Why? It's high time I got a granddaughter eventu-"

"Mooooommmmm!" Farah sighed and wailed as Zenobia laughed even louder.

**

The dinner was loudly eaten around a fire with a hundred gregarious Tetra women and their human servants. The mamonos laughed as they ate, their second pair of arms often feeding their mates themselves and holding them close. Mateo gulped as one of the Tetra women, talked and joked with both her servants, a young man in one another, and a girl who wore a leather collar of a slave, wore a ragged tunic.

The girl prepared the food and cut it herself, serving her mistress and the boy who looked like his brother. Mateo nearly choked when the Tetra rewarded the girl with a small kiss on her lips; upon which the girl that was pulled up, her tunic revealing revealed a bulge of pregnancy.

The women who brought the food were human. They wore loose, but comfortable white cotton tunics and shorts, and each had a leather collar with a lock. Their faces were content, however, as if that was a natural state for them. Zenobia explained the boy: "We keep them as servants. The collar just reminds them that who we are. But don't worry: they are very well taken care of. We rarely free or sell our humans, and only if they are very, very conflicted with their life here. Mostly spoiled young girls hoping to enter a sultan's harem: Qadimi pay well for "wild-raised" girls to spoil them beyond their wildest dreams..."

Pointing at the younger human women and the pregnant girl without collars, she continued. "They are born of human mothers in the camp, so are raised as our family." Seeing the boy blush, she chuckled : "I would encourage you to breed as many of them as possible...only if my sweet Farah allows it, of course. We can always use more male humans for breeding and female humans for serving."

Mateo swallowed his food and asked : "And your...people?"

Zenobia's smile was genuine. "Warriors and artisans, of course. And builders. We wouldn't make our human women hurt their pretty hands, would we?" She slapped one of the passing girls' bottom, winking at her as the girl giggled and hurried away.

"I am myself a weaponsmith. Saw the Qalb's city guards' gleaming swords? They all have my stamp. We sell them via males sent as "merchants"

Zenobia proudly spoke as one of her hands held a drumstick, while another wiped her mouth, and another held a wine glass and another's fingers drummed at the table. It was a weird sight. "But I have spoken enough. Go sit with my Farah." The woman winked at him and pointed to her daughter quietly nibbling a slice of bread and some rabbit meat.

Mateo gulped and ambled slowly to the long seat that held Farah. He was inexperienced and still socially stunted due to his time at the orphanage, but sensing this, Farah smiled and slid to make space for him to sit.

"Um, hi." Was all the young boy could say

The girl, wearing her best desert silks sans the veil to eat, smiled brightly as her two arms worked over a roast rabbit, the other two arms holding the plates...

12