Texas Dildo Massacre Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhhhhh uggggg, ug, ug, ug!" Sophie just wanted him to stop but his stamina was excellent so was his self control.

"Com'on bitch you can do better than that." He laughed gripping her arms pulling them back at the wrists so now she just knelt, her tits swinging freely her shoulder aching as he held her arms behind her shoulders like some big titted suspension bridge.

"Ug, ug,ug,ug,ugggggggggggg!" He began to thrust faster, still the long almost exiting strokes, but much faster.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh godnnnn ooooooooohhh ugh, ugh, ugh, ugggggggg!" She was wailing and thrashing, her mouth the ruby red oval, her teeth gleaning as she bit hard at the gut turning penetration.

"I'm gonna come inside you tight pussy you hot little slut." He shouted as his cock becoming a blur.

"Uggggggggg nooooooooo please please!" She screamed aware she wasn't on the pill, her pussyfeeling like he was trying to climb all the way inside.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah that's it that's it!" He groaned, his ass juddering like a farm machine," all the way in, all the way up!" He laughed.

"Uggggggkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Both made the same convulsing gargle.

The cop felt his balls tightened his tubes flood and one, two, three then four powerful orgasmic spurts of come. The busty brain box suddenly felt her hot pounded pussy awash with lubricating and cooling liquid, her cervix deep inside squelching with spunk and nudging cock head.

He rammed harder still, three, four more times, Sophie's tits slapping hard together up against her chin; the girl exhausted only held up by her suspended arms. And when final he released her wrists she collapsed face first into the dirt.

Slooooock!

He withdrew his long glistening cock, come trailing with it and gave her white ass a hard slap as he stood up.

"Now we know whose boss I reckon we're gonna get along just fine."

"Please can I go now?" She whimpered in a confused pathetic voice. She still struggled to understand how and why. Maybe it was her fault, did cops do stuff like this?

He buckled his belt Sophie still panting for air. Before she could say a word he pulled her arms behind her back again and re cuffed her.

"Back in the car miss," he laughed, "interrogation over... For now."

Back in the bedroom of the old colonial farm house Michelle could hear grunts and occasional yelps from the cellar as the maniac dealt with her two friends. Michelle on the other hand couldn't scream. Sure she wanted to but the rubber ball gag just absorbed her bites and the only noise she could make was a muffled desperate noise.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmfffffffffff!"

Her eyes were so wide they looked like they would pop from her head.

"Mmmmmfffffffffffffff!"

The pa and old crone sniggered and taunted as they continued their games

First the candle wax on the tits, Michelle excellent domes now like snow covered peaks her rock hard nipples encased in drying wax.

Michelle was in a surreal dream world. Nothing made sense; why, how, who? So many questions but unable to speak she could hardly reason, and the burning wax on her nipple ends had focused her attentions very quickly.

But that was only the beginning. The crazy couple had now moved onto the ball. An inflatable rubber ball pushed into her pussy then pumped to the size of a fist.

The first inflation had been the worse experience of her life. The sensation of growth; the dawning horror and understanding of what was to come had her mind swimming. Embarrassment, pain, humiliation, despair had all mixed into one and Michelle wished so much to be back at the road side cart wheeling in front of boys again.

Ma and pa were both pulling at the strong rubber tube. They must have done this ten times now and her pussy was getting weaker and more elastic each time.

"That's it baby it's bigger again but I know you'll just deliver it like all the rest."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmfffff!" She arched her back legs at right angle tied to furniture her tits bound in rope

"Push you bitch; pop it out onto the bed like all the rest." Pa had been delighted with her efforts so far. He wondered how big a ball so would eventually be able to manage.

"Push!"

With that they both tugged with grimaces on their faces and as Michelle bucked, her pussy widened and with a greasy noise the big apple size balloon was delivered on the bed.

Sloopppppppp!

Old hands moved to her pouting pussy pressing and opening their handy work looking up into her pink love canal.

"Not as tight as you use to be eh?" Pa giggled and he stroked his old skeletal hand as in thought.

Ma stroked Michelle hair and cheek the girls eyes terrified. Pa wheeled himself to each stretched ankle and unbuckled her. She was still tied at the wrist , hands over her head and with the fat ma knelt on her flat tummy she couldn't move anywhere. Ma threw the rope through a rafter and looped it down and then tied her long legs together at the ankle the bound them to the rafter noose. She stood back and her and pa tugged the rope down pulling Michele legs up to the ceiling her back raised ass off the bed shoulder carrying her weight onto the mattress arms till attached to the head board.

Pa lifted himself onto the bed and sat at her upturned tanned rear.

She couldn't see him but felt the cold metal spout been slowly pushed into her anus. The man had greased the tip and as the spout widened to a funnel he ease it in bit by bit. Once the funnel was firm against her cheeks he took a rubber belt wrapping it around her upturned waist clipping it to either side of the funnel.

Now the thing was hooked onto her bottom the funnel spout a good six inches into her rectum slowly tapering as it went.

Ma," the old man said holding Michelle fabulous ass as if admiring a picture. Go rustle up so real runny porridge." He laughed Michelle wriggling and making muffled protest. "And make sure it's nice and warm!"

Michelle's thoughts repeated over and over. "Miss help, where are you Miss Simms?"

The cellar maniac appeared spent; his cock deflated still dripping long strands of post come. But there would be no let up in this house.

He still stood towering over the exhausted Bianca. He spun around and searched for the spunk gag Sandy had been wearing.

"No no please I did what you...uggggggg!" Bianca struggled as he forced a gag into her mouth her face still dripping come her body covered in perspiration, hair matted with ejaculation and other bodily liquids.

Tying her hands behind her back he dragged her to a row of cages no bigger than dog kennels forcing her in on all fours locking the bars behind her.

"Oh God," cried Sandy straining at the limits of her chain length the metal rattling as she tried to move the stairs, "were fucking trapped here!"

The maniac looked back and nodded enthusiastically.

"Hee! Hee! Hee!"

His insane laughter scared her more than his idiotic, infantile one words commands.

Now he could concentrate on her. He pulled the chain forcing her to stand and as she struggled he pulled her to him. She was diminutive but full figured; overlarge pink nippled breasts, great ass and thighs with shapely white stocking pins. She was still in her heeled black college shoes her calves stretched and sexy and that cute pigtailed bobbed blonde hair made his blood course through his veins.

He groped her melons hard lifting and twisting spinning her, gripping her ass admiringly examining his catch. Her flesh was full but firm she had bulges in all the right places. He looked around... "he had another dominator for this one."

Sandy began to scream. The machine had two long metal storks with nipple clamps on the end and instantley she knew these snail like storks would vibrate like a hammer drill.

Why? Why her? This machine would dominate her in a completely new and humiliating way. She wrestled and tried to resist, praying for the mad man to get hard again so he could fuck her and allow her some respite.

She knew her teacher was still out there trying to get help and like Michelle upstairs her thoughts weighed heavily on Miss Simms saving the day.

As Sandy was strapped and clamped into position she thankfully had no idea of the beautiful redhead teachers unfolding mountain shack ordeal.

Stab! Stab! Stab! Stab!

The punishment on Natasha anus was unrelenting. She was hoarse from screaming and yelping and now all she could do was grit her teeth and grunt loud high pitched noises.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, ughhhhhhhh!"

Her legs felt like they could give way the cob pounding making her ass feel numb. The man had not reduced or increased his speed in fifteen minutes the cob like some machine pushing all the way in then pulling almost out making her muscles squeeze to extract it yet at the last second be overcome by strong manly hands pushing back in.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!"

The men were transfixed; even they had lost track of time watching the yellow cob blur in and out seeing her ass bounce and wiggle her knees touching heels doing a tap dance on the floor.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!"

The one pinning her could feel she had weakened and now only lightly held her in place. She was still thrashing her head but she knew she couldn't get up. By now it was only for show and both she and the men knew it.

Her ass even buttered still didn't really accept the intrusion and the sensation and pain still there and not seeming to diminish.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!"

She could believe that if they fucked her all day with the knobbled hard food she'd still be grunting at midnight.

"Please, please, no more ugh, ughh no more ugghhhhhhhhhhhh"

His thrusting had started to get deeper and deeper his enthusiastic lust taking over reasoning and she was scared he would loose it up her.

"No, no stop please stop stop!" She shrieked feeling the thing begin to slip away from his hand her muscles sucking the length inside her.

He stopped half thrust, just in time.

"Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!"

Natasha closed her eyes blushing red as her anal muscles did their thing forcing the hard wet cob out of her hole landing with a dirty thud on the floor.

She felt her bra been unclasped and her body allowed to straighten a little. The lace came away allowing her full firm tits to breathe. Her brown nipples were hard with the rubbing on the wood her olive skin glistening with sweat the perfect smooth domes making the sweat run into rivulets down her perfect circumferences. As she rear up her tits held their place resisting gravity, pointing towards rotting timber walls.

She felt her hands been untied her wrists unwound from rope.

"Now listen bitch," Came an order, "any more fighting and we'll fuck you for another 20 with an even bigger cob."

Natasha nodded gripping the table edges with her hands, still bent over, knees tired, heels wobbling,. She couldn't take another session of this.

The one who'd been using the cob pushed his groin behind her his hand directing his now rampant cock towards her pussy. The man was on fire the sight of her anus spitting and gulping that thick thing for so long a sight unimaginable. And the groans and grunts. She'd really hated it; hated the cob, hated the bent over position, hated the two ugly hilly billy geeks sweating to high heaven knowing that there was no way to stop them getting their fat cocks all the way up inside her when they decided.

Jezzzzz he was stiff! And he let her have it!

"Ugggggggg ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

Natasha gulped and she had groaned embarrassingly loud as he began to slide up inside her pussy. His cock felt as big as it looked but her shaft widened allowing him to delve further and deeper.

"Uggggggggg!" she grunted again feeling his tip push to her limit his waist almost pressing on her bent over ass cheeks.

He rocked back and forth building up speed his strokes getting longer.

"Uggggggggggg ug ug ug ug ug"

The table was shaking and creaking mixing with the teachers loud animal grunts. Each thrust forward her mouth formed a dry lipped pout a intense bellow of gut intense sensation her eyes opening ever so wide dark lashes flaring. Her nails bite into the soft wood top her ass making a dirty wet slapping noise as his pelvis thrust against it.

His hands slid down from her tight wiast feeling her ribs tracing up underneath to her two hard tits.

She bit her lip as his hands began to squeeze her mounds , twisting and massaging, his cock ramming into her hole her knees pressing in together the legs of the table looking as shaky as her own well turned pins.

"Ug! Ug! Ug! Ug! Uggggggggg!

Natasha felt his cock lifting her wiast making her toes almost leave the floor. The table was beginning to sway with the hard thrusts and the red head began a long teeth clenched snarl.

"Aggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!"

The table gave way the legs bucking mid thrust the woman and her rider falling down onto the collapse pile of wood with a crunch!

The man fell on top of her his cock sliding almost out but he kept fucking, pulling her waist up making her get on all fours over the crumpled wood splinters.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh!"

She was like a chugging farm yard machine a long continuous grunting session the cock sliding in and out, the teachers now getting into the rhythm her face expressing the deep massive ruts forward, the relief of a suggested removal only for the cock to ram in at the very last second again.

He began to pant his ass bouncing up and down at breajkneck speed.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

She felt him twist her tits almost all the way around as he release a long strand of chucky semem up against her cervix the second spurt like his bell end had exploded in pent up pressure.

"Ohh God uggggggggggg!" She groaned sensing the torrent inside her.She felt like a quickly filling jug.

But she knew it was only half over. His brother had been sat on the bed end legs apart huge erection in his hand as he stroked himself watching the display. He'd looked deep onto her eyes as his bro had hammered away and gave a satisfied, amorous groan seeing her pupils dilate as she experienced the fucker's ejaculation.

"Now my turn," he gleefully said standing up looking at the bed, deciding how to take her.

"On the bed babe, lay on your back!" he ordered.

Natasha struggled to stand firm hands gripping her throwing her on the bed. She rolled onto her back pushing her self up towards the bed end, the man climbing on the linen like an approaching panther.

As he climbed up her his cock slid along her shins and thigh getting closer to its target.

She felt his body fitting with her as his cock slid up her soaking wet pussy. She gave another moan of embarrassed, arousing penetration. Her clit was hardening her lips tender to the warty monster.

Her hand s gripped his back and waist trying to hold onto some kind of dignity. Some kind of resistance. But it was no use. She was been fucked against her will mercilessly in a dirty mountain shack by two in bred deviants and she was starting to come. She had felt it rising, as she panted , moaned and gasped her head focused on one thing. She was going to come.

"Ug,ug no, no, no ugh ugn, no no!"

Her voice was getting higher and higher. Her thighs were raise long legs hooking around his bouncing ass, trying to hold it in, trying to keep the thrusts at bay.

"Oh, oh, oh, ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She was bouncing on the bed the man almost thrown from her his hand eagerly twisting her tits nipples like corn cobs themselves.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Fucckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Her pussy was exploding the muscles gripping and swallowing trying to take the ten inches deeper, deeper to her womb. Her eyes were tight shut her face screwed up in ecstasy and hideous ashamed horror.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

Her lips parted in a satisfied exhale her body still pounding hard aginst the bed board as the man thundered home.

"Oh yes that's it I'm gonna let it fly baby, then it's off to the old farm stead for you bitch."

"Yes, yes yes oh oh!"

He withdrew in one long slimy motion straddling her chest thrusting his cock between her cleavage

"UgggggggggggKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

He began to fire arch's of come over her mounds, under her chin, onto her nipples and sweaty shoulder blades

"Uggggggggg!"

Her chest was swimming in white eruption the stink filling her nostrils the mans hand smearing in into her firm tits, pushing his wet sticky fingers into her mouth, Natasha now coming to her senses spluttering and coughing as his digits pressed on her tongue.

"MMMmmmmmmmmmm!"

In the bedroom Michelle was thankful to be finally free of her gag. It made her pointless screams at least easier to do

"Eeeeeeeeeeee ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit shit no no uggggggggggggggg!"

The warm, very warm slime was filling her bowel. The porridge was slowly draining inside her the funnel making gluging noises from time to time as air escaped and liquid filled its place

"Uggggggggggggg Jesus stop stop please!" Michelle cried.

The mad couple had decide suspending her legs from the ceiling could be improve on now she still remained on her back, tits roped hands tied to the bed board but also her legs had been pushed back and down to her tummy knees either side of her bound tits her feet at her shoulder toes touching either ear. With rope and expertise she had been trussed into this ass high bent double position.

"Ugggggggggggggg!" The funnel pointed straight up like the crowning summit of a perverse human statue.

Glug.

Ohhhhhhhhh fuck fuck I can't take it uggggg I'm gonna....

She wanted to shit it all out but with the funnel like a plug all se could do was squeeze tight around the tapered shaft

Ma heard the friendly wail of her son's police siren as his trooper car approached. She increase her efforts, pouring the remaining slime into Michelle's anal funnel.

"Quickly Pa, "she said waving her hand to motivate him. Let's get this one dressed and all sealed up before he gets here."

12