Texas Dildo Massacre Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers

After hearing the hesitant reply the Sheriff had decided to look for himself and it took time for his eyes to adjust to the scene. He was glad his female deputy had not followed him back down here; the equipment and furniture was of an explicit, embarrassing sexual nature. He picked through the devices, cages and racks with a detached but amazed mind. What horrors had gone on here? His men had surrounded the house clearly half way through an awful session as some of the awful toys were still humming. He spat on the floor in disgust untying the grunting big hog from its harness, his boot sending it bleating up the stairs.

"Son," he said to the deputy standing beside him, "for fucks sake don't let any of that press down here. Do you hear?"

Natasha continued to snarl and cuss all the way down to the cellar floor. Her hands were free and she scratched and punched with her painted nail fingers. The blows just bounced off the fleshy hulk, the beast almost unaware of her physical and verbal abuse.

He suddenly focused on her and she screamed as his hand locked around her neck. She was been lifted and pushed back against a wall. She felt a click as her neck collar attached to a wall hook. He pulled back Natasha held at the neck forced to stand upright almost rigid back against the dusty cellar wall.

She could see cages and all the other bizarre and obscene equipment and furniture. The place stank of sex and she began to shake her head and moan in frustration as the maniac set about his next task.

All her girls were there. Michelle still gagged now sprawled again on the floor; Bianca still standing in chains looking forlorn and exhausted. Then there was Sandy dragged from a cage the girl giggling and swaying as if drunk her mind on the edge. Finally there was Sophie, Natasha almost surprised by the curvaceous naked body, amazing hard tits so rarely allowed to surface from under her prim buttoned up shirts and big sweaters.

Both their eyes met, embarrassed but still thinking, "is there a way out of this?" But in seconds both realised the other didn't have a clue.

Natasha closed her own eyes tight shut; she had this time to think. It was difficult but what other choice was there. She certainly didn't want to watch what the beast was doing now. She tried to ignore the pleas and angry shouts as one by one he over powered the girls and began to position them in an awful, almost comically erotic sculpture.

The family had to rest but the maniac had no intentions of giving the girls the same courtesy. One by one he wrapped thick leather belts around their tiny waists pulling them bodice sucking tight. Each belt had a strap running down under their crotches attached again at the belt buckle just under their belly buttons. The straps had either had o rings placed to allow access to their asses and pussy's or evil looking dildoes firmly attached; so when the strap was fastened there was no way these things could be removed or even slightly loosened from their deep penetration.

As he worked he bound some girl's hands behind their backs. Others he fastened around a friend waist or neck collar. Natasha tried to keep her eyes closed, but had to snatch glances as the girls moaned and pleaded.

"Jesus! What is he doing?"

Each girl had the same question in her head as one by one he attended to them.

First Sandy; bending her into a contorted splayed position. She groaned with discomfort her eyes rolling as he inserted a metal vibrator into her pussy. The curved long piece of rubber popped into her anus the pony tailed girls eyes widening as the cock slid deep up her rectum. The fat rubber cock in her mouth was a surprise and only at this point did she seem to come to her senses and begin to wriggle.

Bianca was almost the same obediently squatting on anal and pussy penetrators, her thighs strapped in. It was only after she realised her mouth would be used to pumping effect that she too began to fight against her binds.

Michelle was as compliant as any trained bitch, almost helping the beast with his handy work her mind just wanting any experience to be less uncomfortable than her last. Only Sophie really resisted and it was difficult to bind her tits and make her sit on the upright dildo. She wouldn't stop grunting and pleading even after her mouth was pressed against another's lips. When she finally saw what the maniac wanted to insert up her pussy she thrashed like it was already in place and active.

It was only after what seemed an eternity of grunting and panting did the huge man finally get it in place.

Natasha her eyes closed heard the moaning and resistance seem to subside to a pitiful murmur of resignation.

Finally he had finished his sex sculpture and had left it trussed and rolling around on a big dirty mattress.

Natasha slowly opening her eyes tried to make sense of the contorted scene.

Sandy was on her back both her legs pulled behind her neck the stocking feet roped together. Natasha could not see her face as the big titted Sophie had been strapped into a straddle over it facing down her friend's body. Sandy had a double ended dildo down her throat, strapped around her cheek the other corkscrew like end buried securely up the brain boxes anus.

Teacher could see that the beast had clamped both clenched pairs of bosons with cords around nipples, linking both girls' udders together. Sophie was now unable to pull back much without tugging Sandy's nipples upwards. As they moved both girls groaned with the teat tugging; Sandy's more of a gargle.

Natasha looked in perverse awe at how the crazies mind had worked. The two girls were not alone in their bound shape. Between the open and pulled back crotch of Sandy she could see two more vibrators her ass one was long and blue like a massive banana the pussy one silver and smooth a real high speed buzzer. Straddling her upturned crotch and ass was Bianca her fantastic legs open and bound to Sandy's thighs. The fat buzzer cock was stuffed deep into her pussy the long banana blue curling up like an alien appendage and disappearing God knows how deep into her anus. She had her hands tied behind her beautiful back as it arched, sat astride her new love horse.

Bianca couldn't speak though because she too had a double dildo in her mouth. The final girl, Michelle had been made to stand and bend over, her ass against Bianca's face the dildo inserted inside her pussy. Unknown to Natasha a buzzing ping pong ball had been popped in Michelle's rectum a butt plug securely stopping its escape Her bust was now exposed sore tits hooped and roped, fastened to Bianca's upright thrusting ones. She was bent over forced in this position by the short lengths of cord between her tits and Bianca's. Her face was looking straight at the upright forward sitting Sophie and the maniac had used two oval mouth rings to force the girls into a continuous open mouthed kiss they could not pull away from.

He'd created a human wheel of penetration. The girls were forming a circle, every orifice either stuffed or pressed to another. Only one entrance remained unmentioned and with that he would drive his wheel. Poor Sophie had a lead running from her pussy slit to a dirty old transformer. The electrical current would flow up into a silver ball planted so deep inside her it touched her cervix. The sensation would be spasm inducing for the big busted goody, goody; making the whole wheel of flesh a quivering, groaning, jerking mass of teen indignity.

Natasha realised she would be next as she looked straight into the eyes of the mad man his hand flicking on the transformer switch.

FINC
FINC
1,719 Followers