Texas Dildo Massacre Ep. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FINC
FINC
1,710 Followers

A mile ahead of her the young truck driver shook his head in frustration. It had been a long day and now with his rig unloaded he just wanted to get home. The rain was almost hypnotic his long hours at the wheel starting to tell. The headlights ahead grew larger and he realised he was not the only fool to be on this road in this weather. The lights were moving erratically and as his big truck thundered towards it horn blarring the vehicle veered off the road and into a ditch.

Sandy felt dizzy the impact momentarily dazing her. She heard the air brakes of a large wheeled machine slam on and only moments later a young mans voice and reassuring hand as her door was prised open.

"Miss are you oh!" The truck driver stopped seeing the girl was almost naked in a sack cloth top bare feet on pedals. But he also remembered her from a previous fully clothed meeting.

"OH please help!" Sandy said seeing the face of the young man she had flirted with that very morning in the heat swollen traffic jam.

He hurriedly helped her from the smoking pick up and lifted up into his warm cab the engine humming on idle his country and western tunes still playing.

She was babbling about the police. Her friends and teacher needed help.

The trucker tried to make sense.

A cop

A house

A...

A monster?

He nodded his eyes getting wider and wider. She was sure he didn't believe her. He just looked so dumbfounded trying to get her to explain what she meant in more detail.

"Please just drive." She gasped as his questioning continued.

He nodded and sat back down in his seat

"Don't you worry miss." He said the rig picking up speed its beams scanning the road like two huge searchlights.

As the truck battled headlong against the rain, ahead the two occupants could see flashing lights, those of a cop patrol car. It was coming directly towards them blocking the road. The rig cab was dark and Sandy shrunk into her seat her eyes looking in desperation at the young man.

"Oh God, it's one of them I'm sure of it."

The man couldn't be sure it might be another cop. He decided not to risk it

"Quick," he shouted looking over his shoulder. "In the back let's not take any chances."

Sandy slid out of her chair pulling herself into the rear of the cab. It was cramped with an overhead bed and big padded seat below.

"The seat" he shouted, "it lifts back there's a latch."

The cop car had slowed and come to a stop directly in front of the massive grill of the big wheeler.

The seat did indeed open showing a hidden empty chest space. No doubt ideal for hiding items from unwanted inspection

"Get in hurry."

The chest was cramped and Sandy had to knell inside pressing her head down onto the cold wooden base. The lid clicked shut on top of her the chest now a padded seat to all but the most suspicious eye. She heard the young man open the door and climb down. It made sense keep him far away as possible.

She could hear voices over the engine hum. She was sure it was the lazy drawl of the evil cop.

The voices got closer and she heard the driver direct the cop down the road.

"About a mile and a half back that way, its pointing in a ditch."

She began to shake knowing her would be captor was so close the young man no doubt telling him how he'd passed the abandoned truck with no sign of a girl.

Thud!

The door closed as the man sat back in his seat and she could hear the patrol car pulling away heading further down the rain washed track. Sandy breathed a sigh of relief and tried to raise her body. The dam lid had a catch and she was stuck inside.

"Hey..." she realised she didn't know his name, "hey mister I'm stuck."

The young man crunched through a gear change and cussed an excuse for his poor driving.

Damn winding roads," hearing Sandy he answered, "just a little further, be patient."

The truck slowed and turned then she felt the gradient of the hill.

"Hey I'm getting a little hot in here," she said in a polite friendly tone.

The young man nodded in agreement yeah she was hot; fucking amazingly hot. He thanked his luck that he had come across her first. His fucking family never failed to amaze him with their stupidity. His lazy fucking grand pa, the freakish twins, that cock sucking arrogant cop cousin and don't even get him started on junior.

He smiled remembering the narrowed eyed cop cousin explain his predicament in a little desperation

"I caught us some hot pussy today, but one of them high tailed it. We've got to find her."

The trucker remembered how it had been himself who had casually directed the girls into the clutches of his family but he said nothing to take the glory. Instead he mentioned to his older cousin with a smug smile that the perfect figure teen was now safely curled up in his trunk.

He'd deal with her; the dumb cop could sort out the pick up.

"Hey is it time to let me out yet?" Came a sweet voice from the trunk.

The trucker smiled as his rigs lights illuminated the farm stead the big wheeler pulling up along side the barn. "Best place to take a little captured cow," he surmised.

He reached into his glove compartment for a coil of rope calling over his shoulder in his friendly manner. "Sure miss lets get you out of that uncomfortable position."

It was a half hour later when the cop arrived back at the farm. He was tired and angry. The barn was illuminated with light. Someone was inside; he could hear machinery and the moans of exertion. It was no doubt his cocky cousin dealing with their run away.

"That fucking little miss pig tail." He hissed," all those bitches are in for one hell of a night I'll see to that."

FINC
FINC
1,710 Followers