Texas Heat: The Final Frontier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ten swats for you, Miss Conaway, since you've been such a naughty slut."

Her reply was a visible trembling in her long slender legs. But that wasn't exactly the response Daniel was looking for, so he gave her a mild swat to trigger a more audible answer.

At the touch of the paddle she bucked like a wild filly, and I almost laughed aloud, remembering my own first spanking with Daniel's wooden paddle.

She blubbered anew, and Daniel had to stroke her bountiful bottom with his bare hand to calm her down. I was so jealous of the loving attention he gave her ass, but at the same time, my own hand was furtively caressing my cunt, and I knew that in one sense, Daniel was doing this for me, too.

"Calm down, dear Miss Conaway. Yes, of course, it will hurt. It's meant to hurt. Do you understand that, sweetie?"

Oh, Daniel could melt a woman with those words. Even a woman who might not think she was a spankee could easily be converted upon hearing the rich, soothing tones of my husband's voice.

"Yes, Sir, I understand," she babbled wetly, "but please don't hurt me too much."

"What a wimp," I muttered under my breath, even as I pinched my pussy lips together between my thumb and forefinger, sliding the engorged flesh back and forth over my distended clit, creating the familiar friction that sent shockwaves deep within my womb.

"I won't hurt you any more than you can stand, love," he told her.

And with that, he let fly the first real swat, then kneaded the full flesh of her bottom for just a second afterwards. She squealed in agony, but counted the swats out loud, even though he didn't tell her to, and with each one her voice was more shrill. I could tell she was trying to come, the way she pitched forward on the back of the sofa, rubbing her pussy back and forth. By the time he finished, she had reached a superb climax, screaming out "Ten!" on a prolonged wail.

Daniel, my loving husband, who knows a woman's need better than she does, immediately shoved two fingers into Miss Conaway's sodden cunt, shoved them in right up to the hilt. His hand almost disappeared, so greedily did her pussy swallow those inflexible fingers. As he pistoned his hand in and out, she slammed her feverish cunt back and forth over the stiffened rod of his fingers, holding onto the couch for leverage, rocking herself to and fro and up and down like a wild merry-go-round horse spinning out of control.

My own grip on my pussy was like a vise, and I slid my middle finger into my slippery cunt, matching the in and out rhythm of Daniel's hand, rasping my pussy lips over my clit with the same rocking rhythm of Miss Conaway's cunt on my husband's generous hand. When her juices streamed down her thighs, her whole body tensed like a taut bow before the arrow flies, and Daniel gave one last thrust of his powerful arm. Watching, I could almost feel his fingers inside me, and I too, lost myself in that beautiful space where a woman goes when desire rules her body and primitive lust is allowed its brief reign.

When a new frontier is explored, we humans are not satisfied, and we seek yet another uncharted territory. That's how it was with me, my husband, and Miss Conaway, and from that day on, we set out on many more wondrous adventures, all innovative, all daring, and all satisfying.

Readers: This is the end of the "Texas Heat" series. Thanks to everyone who sent suggestions—you helped write this story! Please vote on OUR story and send feedback e-mail. Sabrina

12