Texas Hold Him Ch. 02

Story Info
The stakes are raised on us.
2.6k words
4.56
39.9k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of a story posted years ago. Enough people were curious to see what would happen next, I finally got to it. Sorry for the delay. Love the feedback and always welcome suggestions.

*

For a while, we didn't hear anything from Sharon or Manny, although we saw them from time to time in the neighborhood. Audrey fretted somewhat about the box they had, but it seemed almost minor compared to what had happened to us that night. The humiliation we'd undergone was so complete, it was hard to imagine anything worse. That couple had literally owned us sexually, making us do stuff we'd only imagined before.

Though we didn't speak of what had passed between the four of us, my nights with Audrey were passionate and uninhibited. Images of our submission at the hands of our neighbors were unshakeable for me during sex, as was the shameful craving for more of the same. I guess Audrey was thinking about the same thing but I didn't want to ask how she felt about repeating the experience. For now it didn't matter. Sex between us was suddenly more intense and frequent than it had been in a long time.

Days turned into weeks and we became more settled in the neighborhood, meeting new people and chatting casually with them, though we hadn't yet invited anyone else inside our home. However, we carefully avoided contact with Sharon and Manny. I guess neither of us were sure how we'd handle that inevitable encounter.

Then, one Saturday afternoon the call came. Audrey answered the phone, but Sharon, on the other end of the line, demanded that she turn it on speaker so I could hear, too.

"Greetings, you two. Keeping out of trouble, are we?" We stammered a response of some kind and she plowed on, "go to your computer and check Patrick's email right now."

"Ah, ok." I said and hit Send/Receive. Immediately an email popped up from Sharon with a URL link inside and a password.

"Click on the link. Take a look and call me back." Sharon said before hanging up.

I opened the link and saw a black screen with a password prompt. I typed in the password. What we saw next shocked us. An image appeared on the screen, the picture Sharon had taken of Audrey and myself right before they left our house. It was Audrey and myself, naked and tied together on the floor with cum all over our faces. After a moment a title was superimposed, "The Depravity of Patrick and Audrey Robbins."

"Oh god." whispered Audrey.

A text box appeared with a message inside: "Welcome. If you are looking at this, you have been given access to the humiliation of Audrey and Patrick. Perhaps you know one or both of them casually or from work. You may even be related to them. You've probably wondered what sort of twisted kink goes on inside (and outside!) their bedroom. Enter and learn more. Inside you can look at steamy pictures, read torrid love letters, and watch some truly shocking videos. Coming soon, an interactive web cam where you can tell them exactly what to do (don't worry, they like it - hint: if they won't cooperate, you can always threaten to pass on the password to even more people). More features soon to come. Enter and enjoy."

My whole body was in a cold sweat. Trembling, I moused over the "enter" button and clicked. Sure enough, the site was built with everything the note promised. The "videos" section had several titles, with stills from our home videos and a note promising more titles to come soon. The picture gallery was loaded with stills from our night with Sharon and Manny (I had no idea Sharon was taking so many shots that night) showing Audrey and myself in varying stages of undress doing the various degrading acts that they'd put us through. Including one of me getting fucked in the ass by Manny. Finally I went the "live cam" page and blinked again. There we were, live, looking at our computer. I quickly covered the built-in cam on my laptop with my thumb and turned to Audrey, who was pale as a ghost.

"We're so fucked," she whispered.

The phone rang. Dazed, I picked it up. "Hello?"

"You were supposed to call me back, assholes! Patrick take your god-damned thumb off the web cam and turn on the speaker phone"

"Sharon, how could you...?"

"If you don't shut the fuck up and do as I say, I'm going to send that email to five people you know right now."

Quickly I did as she said.

"I have all your email contacts." She continued, "We took the liberty of hacking your computers before we left your house last night."

"Last night?, but..."

"We were quiet. Didn't want to wake you. Please don't interrupt again. Now get undressed, both of you."

We were so off-balance we just stared at each other for a moment.

"Was I not speaking slowly enough for you guys? GET NAKED. NOW!"

Half-heartedly I began to unbutton my shirt.

"You guys don't get it, do you? I'm composing a message to, let's see, Janet Simpson, Graham Walsh and three others. If you can get naked before I press "send," I might hold off."

In a panic, we scrambled to get our clothes off. In seconds, Audrey and I were standing naked in front of the computer, breathing heavily.

"Finally," came the voice over the speaker phone, "It seems like you get it now. Stay obedient and we won't have any further problems. But I should let you know, I did, in fact, have time to press 'send' before you two were completely undressed..."

"No!" squealed Audrey in despair.

"Didn't I tell you not to interrupt me, you dumb bitch? I was about to say that even though I had time to send those e-mails, I was going to let you off with a warning. But since you opened your mouth I'm going to go ahead and send them anyway. And if you speak out of turn again, I'll be sending out more. (Click) There. Done."

Audrey struggled to contain herself; a tear rolled down her cheek. Graham Walsh was an old ex-boyfriend of hers from high school who had recently looked her up. Janet Simpson was a receptionist from a place I had worked at years ago. She was cute, but not a person I'd trust with a secret. We could only imagine who the other three invitees were. The humiliation we felt was unbelievable. We could see everything we were doing played back on the monitor of the computer, so there was no question - we were live.

"Now Patrick," Sharon continued on the phone, "Stand tall and put your hands on the back of your head." I complied, feeling totally exposed. "Not too bad, but I want you to start working out a little more often, at least three days a week from now on. And I want the body hair shaved - everything below the neck, by the next time I see you, which will be later today. Now step back, your turn Audrey. Same drill."

Audrey trembled as she took my place in front of the webcam and posed naked. She received very similar comments from Sharon.

"Patrick, stand right behind her." I moved. "Closer. Put your hands on her tits." I pressed myself against Audrey from behind. My semi-rigid penis, enfolded between her buttocks, began to harden against my will. Her chest was heaving and her nipples were hard between my fingers.

"Oh goody. Someone just logged in. Would you like to know who it is?"

Knowing what the consequences would be, we struggled to maintain control, to keep from bolting out of the room. I could feel my skin burning with embarrassment and Audrey's neck and face were almost as red as her hair. We didn't know how to answer Sharon's question, so we held still.

"Never mind. They'd prefer to remain anonymous for now. Let's give them a show. Patrick, slowly draw your right hand down to Audrey's pussy." I obeyed, feeling Audrey's skin respond as my fingers brushed across her tummy and came to rest over the moist thatch of red pubic hair. "Now tease her gently with one finger. Slide it between those lips."

Sharon shuddered as I glided my finger past her clit. She swayed slightly and moaned when I gently pushed it in to her cunt.

"Audrey, if that feels good, say 'yes, mistress.'"

"Yes, mistress." Audrey breathed.

"Louder."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Is your pussy soaking wet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Taste it, boy!"

I withdrew my finger and sucked on it.

"Taste good?"

"Yes, mistress." I answered, trying not to let my voice falter.

"You think your slut wife likes being an internet porn star?"

There was only one acceptable answer, "Yes, Mistress."

"Slut, is your husband turned on right now?"

"Yes, mistress." Audrey answered without hesitation.

"How do you know?"

"His...cock... is hard." she breathed, shuddering as she spoke.

"Where is his cock now?"

"Against...my ass."

Hearing Audrey talk like this, publicly, was pushing me over the edge.

"By the way," Sharon continued, "We have two watchers now. And one of them is messaging a request. They want to see you suck that cock, Audrey. Get on your knees."

Sharon directed us to position ourselves to maximize our visibility. Audrey knelt beside me and took my raging cock in her hand. Audrey had never really gone in for giving blow jobs but she had little choice now. The stakes were so high, I was already ready to explode.

"Put your finger against the end of his dick and wipe up that drop of pre-cum." I barely controlled myself as Audrey did this. "You can either put that finger in your mouth or his; your choice."

Audrey hesitated, then put the finger in her own mouth. She followed Sharon's orders now willingly.

"Now lick that hard cock from the base to the head like a big popsicle. Then close your lips around just the very tip of it. " The relative novelty of the blow job would have been stimulating enough, but, under Sharon's expert instruction, I was feeling things I had never felt before. I couldn't help watching the scene on the monitor, as though it were a porno movie. But I was consistently reminded that it was a movie I was starring in. That combined with the circumstances of this act made it impossible for me to hold on.

When it was clear I was about to come, Sharon ordered me to spray it on Audrey's face and into her open mouth. I couldn't believe how much spewed out of me. Audrey blinked as jet after jet rolled off her forehead, over her nose or onto her waiting tongue.

Feeling weak, I was relieved when Sharon ordered us to switch places. I fell to my knees and Audrey, face still covered with cum, stood, lifting one leg onto a nearby chair. We were told another viewer wanted to see me eating Audrey's pussy. "Actually they wanted to see her fuck herself with a vibrator, but I realize we took all your toys away from you, so you'll have to do the honours, Patrick."

By now Audrey's pussy was drenched, but Sharon guided me, step by step, on how to properly use my tongue to tease her and finally bring her off. By the time that happened, Audrey was oblivious to the public display she was making, pulling my face into her snatch and screaming. I thought I might suffocated as she clenched my head between her thighs, her whole body rocking with orgasm. Just as I was about to pass out from lack of breath, she relaxed and we both slumped back, panting heavily.

"Ooh. Nice one guys. We're getting a number of messages of wild approval." A number? I wondered, how many people were watching us right now? "Alright, on your knees, both of you, facing each other with your hands behind your backs."

We arranged ourselves as instructed and looked each other in the eyes. Audrey's hair was ragged, her skin slick with sweat and her face still wet with my cum. Her eyes were half open, pupils dilated with sexual passion. Kneeling in this pose of submission, still breathing heavily, she was as beautiful as I had ever seen her.

"Patrick, someone wants to see you lick the cum off her face." Past the point of self-consciousness now, I accepted this degrading order readily, shuffling forward on my knees and tenderly licking my lovely wife's face. Our bodies being pressed together, I could feel her hard nipples stabbing my chest, and my own cock was stiffening again. We were exhausted, completely drained of dignity, and still horny. When my lips met Audrey's we couldn't help but kiss, first gingerly, then with force.

"And fade out. Well done, you two. For a first foray into live cam, that is. It seems like you made a splash among your select audience. Do you wonder who was watching you? I think we'll keep it that way. Now when you see people on your e-mail contact list, you'll be forced to wonder, won't you? What they know about you, what they've seen you doing, and if they passed that info along to anyone else. What delicious torture!

"Still," she continued, "you can put an end to this website, eventually, if you want to. You'll just have to earn that privilege by being very obedient for a little while. Today, you showed that you can follow orders very well with the right incentives. When you come over, you can choose something from your box to have back - you've earned it. Now do a few more tasks of our bidding and we'll have settled things. Sound good?"

"Uh... well, what sort of things?" I asked, hastily adding, "Mistress? More web cam shows like this?"

"Oh all sorts of things," Sharon chuckled, "perhaps more live internet shows, but not like this one, we have better video equipment at our place. And besides, that show was a little...tame for our liking. But we may ask you to do numerous other things, and we'll expect your complete obedience, or else we'll invite more of your acquaintances to view this site."

"Other things?" asked Audrey.

"Oh, yes. We have many other interests, and some of them might even shock a couple of sex fiends like you two. For instance, we know you like gambling. Perhaps we'll offer you certain challenges to win your things back more quickly. We like games of all kinds.

"Now, enough chit chat. You two need to get cleaned up and get some rest before tonight's activities. When we end this call I want you both to shower and shave your body hair. Help each other out if you like, but you are strictly forbidden to have sex of any kind. Trust me, you'll need your strength later. When you are finished take a two-hour nap. Patrick you're to use the spare room so there's no hanky panky.

"At six o'clock get up and get dressed. There's an outfit laid out for each of you in the bottom drawer of the dressers in your respective rooms. Then you'll wear the track suits provided over top. Do not look at each other's outfits. Have a light meal and then walk over to our house at 7:30 sharp for further instructions. Any questions?"

Actually I had about a hundred questions but none appropriate so I kept my mouth shut. It seemed like we'd completely lost control of our lives. And yet, strangely, I didn't feel unhappy. Nervous, yes, but also curious and excited. Even a bit relieved. After all, as humiliating as this could be, we weren't really responsible. Someone was taking care of us. All we could do was wait and see what Sharon and Manny had planned for us next.