Texas Hold Him Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey was dealing out the first hand when she fumbled and a card fell on the table face-up.

"Dealer error!" Shouted Graham immediately.

"Indeed," said Manny, "I guess she's better at fucking than dealing."

"I can confirm that!" laughed Graham. Audrey's blush was spreading down her neck.

"Well, dear, you'll have re-deal," said Raj.

"Yes!" said Janet, having looked at the card she was just dealt.

"And let's make her pay some kind of penalty...to deter any future mistakes," suggested Sharon.

"How about she loses the vest?" said Graham, lasciviously. Audrey glared at him.

"Yeah, let's see those tits in the flesh!" said Rhonda. The others chimed in agreement.

Audrey's fingers shook as she unbuttoned the vest and opened it. The catcalls and other rude noises the guests made caused her to shudder, her nipples fully erect. Quickly she set about picking up the cards and re-dealing.

I played the first few hands conservatively, holding back as I watched the chips move around the table from player to player. Graham was a very aggressive player, intimidating the others with consistently large bets. In one hand, Sharon and Raj called what they assumed to be his bluff and each lost nearly half their chips. For my part, I wasn't winning, but I wasn't losing much either.

On the next deal, Sharon immediately went all-in. Everyone else folded. I looked at the cards I'd just been dealt: a king and an ace. I had more chips than her, so I wouldn't be eliminated even if I lost. It was just too tempting. I called.

We turned over our cards. She had a pair of kings. Shit. The flop made things worse. Another king and deuce and a five. Sharon now had three of a kind to my pair. The turn was an ace. Now I had two pairs. There was palpable tension in the air.

All of the sudden there was a shriek from behind us. We turned to see that Doug had finished his drink and had poured his ice cubes on "slut" Bonnie's chest. His pants were unzipped and his very impressive cock was poking out at full attention.

"What the hell are you doing, Doug?" asked Janet.

"She won't give me a blowjob!" he replied indignantly.

"I told you, you need to get my permission if you want to use my slut!" said Reshmi, angrily.

"Guys!" said Manny "We're in the middle of game here. Can we settle down? Doug?"

"Sorry," said Doug. "I just wanted a..."

"Blowjob, yes we all know that now," said Janet. Everyone laughed. "You'll just have to be patient, dear." Janet looked pointedly at me when she said that.

I glanced back at Audrey and saw her straightening out the deck in her hand as if she'd been tampering with it. I quickly glanced around at the other players. No one seemed to have noticed. I looked back at my wife. Our eyes met and she nodded almost imperceptibly.

"Holy fuck, let's get on with it already!" said Rhonda, turning back to the table. Everyone settled down and Audrey dealt the last card, the "river." It was an ace.

Sharon flinched and glared at Audrey suspiciously. Manny said "Patty's full house beats Sharon's full house. You're out of the game, dear."

Sharon transferred her glare to me for a moment and then softened, "Well played, Patty."

"I...er...Oui, Madame." I stammered, making Sharon laugh.

"Well, one thing's clear," she announced, "that box is leaving this house tonight." She headed to fill the other guests' drinks.

Over the next hour I played well, winning a few pots. Then Graham lost a big pot to Raj. Suddenly, I realised I was winning. I had more chips than any other player.

The next hand was dealt and Graham went all-in. So did Janet and Rhonda and Raj. All eyes were on me. This was a chance to take everyone out at once and win the box back. I looked at my cards: an ace and a three. Calling this bet would be very risky. But again, I had everyone covered, so no matter what, I couldn't be eliminated.

In the end, I was about to fold when Audrey gasped and wobbled on her heels. The deck slipped from her hand and fell to the floor, causing a big reaction.

"Fucking idiot!" said Graham. What a prick, I thought. No wonder she broke up with him.

"Wait a minute," said Manny, "did anyone see any of the cards that fell?"

They had fallen under the table so no-one had.

"I say she picks up the cards and we play on then," said Raj. Everyone agreed.

"But I want to see the dealer penalized again," said Graham, "Let's get the rest of her gear off."

Audrey grimaced. "Fine. Just let me get the cards first." She disappeared under the table to pick up the cards.

"While you're down there..." joked Raj. Everyone laughed and began to chat about Audrey's cock-sucking ability, as seen on the website earlier that day. That's when I felt a tap on my knee.

I didn't dare look down, but I surreptitiously slid one hand down my leg until I felt it, a card being pushed into my hand. My pulse was pounding. I took hold of the card and waited, hoping no one would look at me until Audrey stood back up and placed the deck on the table.

"You took your sweet time, honey," laughed Janet, "Afraid to show us your pussy? Don't worry, we all saw lots of it on your web page."

Audrey turned around and slid down the boy shorts. There were many rude comments about her ass as she bent over to pull the shorts off. As casually as possible, I raised the card I had palmed, an ace (sweet!) and switched it with the three-card I had been dealt. Then, as I lowered the three-card back down to my lap, I looked around at the other players. They seemed fixated on Audrey, who had startled nearly everyone with her newly shaven pussy. I tried to meet her gaze, but she was looking over my shoulder with dread in her eyes. I turned to see Sharon standing behind me. She was looking at me with a curious, inscrutable expression. Had she seen or hadn't she?

Finally she said, "Enjoying the game, Patty?"

"Oui Madame," I gulped.

"Well let's continue, shall we? I believe it was your turn."

"Yes," said Manny, "Everyone else is all-in. Call or fold."

My heart racing, I took a breath and said, "I call."

I laid my pair of aces on the table and looked at everyone else's hand as they lay their cards down. Graham had a pair of kings, Janet had an ace and a king, Rhonda had a jack and a ten. Raj had an ace and a jack. Being in the winning position, I watched the cards dealt on the table to see if they would change my fate. They didn't. Everything on the table was junk.

"Patty and Audrey win their box back." announced Manny, to groans of disappointment from everyone else.

"Just a moment," said Sharon, "Patty, what's that in your other hand?" My face and my neck felt like they were on fire as I slowly brought the 3-card up and placed it on the table. "Caught you," Sharon said softly, filling me with the same sense of dread I had seen in Audrey's eyes a minute earlier.

"I...I...I don't know how that got there..." I pleaded furiously. I looked plaintively at my naked wife who was shaking and tearful.

Cries of "Cheater!" and "Holy Fuck!" filled the room. Graham was looming over me, threatening me with his fists. It was general pandemonium.

"Alright, everyone. Calm down!" Manny took charge of the room. He seemed furious. "You two!" he pointed at Audrey and myself, "Stand here, side by side." We walked to the centre of the room and stood next to one another. "Get those clothes off! Everything!"

Audrey was still wearing stockings and high heels, her bow tie and visor. She hastily removed these things while I also got undressed. Janet wanted to spank us herself. Reshmi thought the website should be forwarded to more people. As this was going on, guests were calling out their own ideas of how we should be punished. Once we were completely naked, I saw that Sharon had opened a chest of nasty looking supplies. We were blindfolded and led into another part of the basement, which was mustier and had a cold, damp concrete floor. We had our wrists tied together and lashed to our ankles so that we were forced into a kneeling position on the floor. Then ropes were wound around our necks and fastened to the wall. Then we heard most of the guests clearing out of the room.

"I can't believe you two dared to cheat on us again!" said Manny, "This is very disappointing. Of course, it's also an opportunity. Sharon and I are going to discuss with the guests what we should do now that you've ruined our game. You can wait here and think about how stupid you are to have done what you did." There were footsteps receding and then the sound of a heavy door slamming shut.

Audrey and I shivered in the room, unable to speak.

A voice whispered, "Are you guys alright?"

"Bonnie?" said Audrey

"Shhh! We're not supposed to speak to them," whispered John Wilson, "We're just supposed to guard them."

"No, he said we're in charge of them. In charge means whatever we want." Just then I felt a hand come to rest on my upper thigh, causing me to jump slightly in surprise. Bonnie kept talking, "I haven't had a good fuck on my own terms in a long time." Her hand closed around my cock, which was rising against my will. "And here's a nice cock just about ready to go."

"I don't know Bonnie. They might be back soon," said John.

"Or they might be a while yet." Bonnie's hand was slowly pumping my cock, bringing it to full erection. "Let's just get a quick one, while we can."

John seemed to hesitate, so Bonnie continued, "John you saw that video, too. Don't tell me you didn't imagine Audrey's sweet lips wrapped around your dick. When are you going to get another chance like this?" John grunted in response. It sounded like he was warming to the idea.

"Guys, please," I interjected, "Aren't we all, you know, equals here?"

"Quiet prisoner!" said John, "To answer your question, there's a pecking order. Out there, we might be slaves, but in here, right now, we're the masters and you're the fuckmeat. Aw, fuck it, Bonnie, you're right. We'll never get another chance like this. Open your mouth, honey!"

Audrey started to complain but her mouth was quickly stopped by John's cock. After a brief scuffle, I started to hear slurping and sucking sounds that gave me a sinking feeling. Meanwhile, Bonnie found a way to straddle my lap. She pressed her tits into my face and, without prompting, I began to suck on them. I couldn't resist.

She lowered herself down onto me so that my cock slid right into her pussy. My mind was screaming no, but my body screamed yes. Though I could barely move, my hips flexed and pushed my cock as deep as it could go. After years of marriage, I was suddenly fucking another woman and I couldn't stop.

"That's it," Bonnie purred assertively into my ear, "Fuck me, you little captive bitch."

A distant part of mind registered John offering similar encouragement to my wife, which only excited me more.

Bonnie and I had only been fucking a minute or so, but I could tell she was already close to cumming. A great deal of pent-up pressure was about to explode in me as well. I struggled to keep some kind of control but I could sense I was on the verge when I heard the door suddenly open. Even through the blindfold, I noticed the flood of light that had entered the area. And there was Manny's voice.

"What the fuck...?"

Bonnie was past the point of no return. Her body convulsed as her orgasm flooded over me. Her pussy squeezed my cock with incredible pressure. I tried to hold back, but the situation, now compounded by Bonnie's ecstatic moaning in my ear, was too much. With a shudder, I unleashed a torrent of cum into Bonnie's cunt.

"I'm sorry," she whispered in my ear, as I felt wave after wave of aftershocks rush through me and into her, "but I needed that so..."

"Well, well," came Sharon's voice, "When the cat's away, the mice will play, I see."

"Don't worry," said Reshmi, "Our mice will soon be very intimately re-acquainted with the cat."

Bonnie was pulled off of me and dragged out of the room along with John, while they furiously protested and apologised at the same time. The door slammed again and I once again sensed total darkness.

After a time, my wife said, "Patrick?" in a small voice.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Were you fucking our neighbour, Bonnie Wilson?"

"Yes," I said solemnly, "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. She made me."

"I know. He made me..."

"I know."

She paused for a long time and then asked, "Did you like it?"

With pang of guilt, I eventually answered, "Yes."

We sat in silence for a time and then she said, "Me too."

The door opened again.

"Alright, you two," said Sharon, "you've certainly caused enough trouble tonight. Time to face the music."

Unseen hands grabbed us and hauled us out of the cellar. I blinked at the sudden flood of light as the blindfold was ripped off. We were untied and made to kneel naked in front of the all the guests. When my eyes adjusted, I noticed I that the Wilsons were nowhere to be seen. Everyone was seated, except for Manny and Graham, who was holding a thin bamboo cane.

"Here's what we've decided to do with you," began Manny, "First of all, kiss that box of yours goodbye. If you want to look at your own videos and pictures in the future, you can go online along with the rest of the world."

"Please," said Audrey, "don't..." Then her pleading turned to a shriek as Graham's cane slapped her on the ass.

"Oh, I have wanted to do that for so long," said Graham. "Please interrupt the proceedings again so I can cane you some more."

Audrey bit her lip and a tear slid down her face.

"As I was saying," Manny continued, "The box is forfeit now. And the website is live. Still, beyond the home page, people will need a subscription to see what depravity you two have been up to. We could make this profitable as well as fun. For us. But we still want to replay the poker tournament. So we've decided on new stakes. The winner will get to take the two of you home for a day or two to make a new video. Whatever they choose to do with you will also get posted on the site. Any questions?"

I paused for a moment to take in what he was saying. "Why should we...I mean, what's our incentive to cooperate with this?"

"Ah, that's an excellent question," said Manny. "Firstly, we're going to make some good money off of the two of you. Of course you'll see a cut of that eventually. If this is as successful as I think it will be, you could retire that mortgage of yours much sooner than you planned."

His logic sounded dubious to me and I was about to object when he continued.

"That's the carrot. Here's the stick. There's a lot of perverts out there who'd pay to watch you two in action, but it's a big world. There's no reason to assume anyone else that you know would ever discover your dark secrets. Unless of course we decided you weren't being cooperative enough. Then I suppose we could offer free subscriptions to certain contacts of yours, old friends, family...

"Now then, it's time to play cards again, everyone. But first, out of curiosity, let's find out what kind of video you might be making tomorrow. You've all had a chance to think about what you'd like to do with these two. Please, share."

After a pause, Janet Simpson spoke up first.

"Well, if I win, Doug and I are going to have a lot fun with these two. Did you know Patrick is the only guy at our office who wouldn't have sex with me? Something against MILFs, Patrick? While I go ten rounds with him to set the record straight, Doug is looking forward to popping Audrey's anal cherry." I glanced over at Audrey and saw the startled look of fear in her eyes. "When that's all done, my Doug is going to need a special cock-washing from everyone's favourite sissy maid, here."

I dropped my gaze to the floor as everyone applauded Janet's plan. Then Graham spoke up.

"I want to win this so I can take these two whores to my place and turn them into true pain sluts. I have some special gear at my place that I have been dying to try out. Nipple clamps, candles, paddles, and whips are just the beginning. I can't wait to capture the look on my sweet ex and her boyfriend's face as they beg me for mercy."

The rest of the room ooh'd and aaah'd at this.

"You've all seen how we like to humiliate our current slaves," announced Reshmi. "Imagine what we could do with four slaves."

"Wouldn't it be fun to see them wrestling each other, for example?" added Raj, "They're so sex hungry, maybe we'd let the winners fuck the losers. I think that would make a very entertaining video."

The other guests laughed and agreed.

"Well," said Sharon, putting her hand on my shoulder, "This one showed the inklings of some undiscovered talents in my bathroom earlier this evening." I could feel Audrey staring at me as guests chimed their approval. "I think we could make an appealing video exploring those themes a little further."

Finally, it was Rhonda's turn. "These two have been looking down on our side of the family for a long time. I think it's time, we had a turn to look down on them. A couple of slaves would be very popular back in the trailer park. Oh I wouldn't want to expose their identities. But if I covered their faces with masks, I could press them into all sorts of services. Maybe I'd leave them tied up in my mom's trailer with the camera hidden - just to see what she'd do with them. Maybe I should invite his mom, too..."

The crowd liked that idea.

"Well, folks," said Manny, "we all have solid plans for our winnings. Let the games begin!"

That's the story so far. I know I'm a very slow writer, but I will start working on another chapter soon. Who should win the tournament? I welcome your suggestions.

12