Texas Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason then rolled off me and laid down on the bed, pulling my body against his so he could spoon me. We lay there, satisfied and spent in each others arms and fell asleep.

It was just after eight o'clock when I woke up from the deepest, most contended sleep I'd had in years and I groaned when I realized that I only had two more hours till I needed to leave. My groan woke Jason and we decided to stay in bed, cuddling for another hour. We lay there, peaceful in each others arms, talking pleasantly and both trying not to think about my leaving soon.

Finally it was nine o'clock and we had no choice. We both dressed silently and I packed my things. We walked to the greyhound station and sat close together, cuddling on the bench as we talked quietly about what a good time we both had.

As the bus pulled up we stood and hugged each other tightly. I kissed him softly and as I pulled away to leave I whispered, "A friend of mine works for an airline, maybe he could swing us some deals on flights. We really should do this again."

Before he could respond I turned and was getting on board the bus. The tinted windows meant I could see him standing there watching the bus get ready to leave, but he couldn't see me. As the bus pulled away I settled down into my seat and pulled the blanket over myself and let my hand wander down to settle against my pussy as I let the memories of the past two days rush over and through me.